Re: Muslim pedophiles: Mass Wedding of Child Brides Held in Gaza

Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF

Aug 18, 2009, 11:29:20 PM8/18/09
cornholio wrote:
> [...]
> Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides
> were under ten.
>
> Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on
> hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged
> celebration.
>
> "We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy
> and happiness," Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in
> identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.
> [emphasis added]
>
> Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.
>
> The pre-pubescent girls, dressed in white gowns and adorned with
> garish make-up, received bridal bouquets.
>
> "We are presenting this wedding as a gift to our people who stood firm
> in the face of the siege and the war," local Hamas strongman Ibrahim
> Salaf said in a speech.
>
> The wedding photos tell the rest of the sordid tale.
>

> The International Center for Research on Women now estimates that
> there are 51 million child brides now living on planet earth and
> almost all in Muslim countries.
>
> Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and
> molested by their husbands in Egypt; twenty six percent receive
> similar abuse in Jordan.
>
> Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital
> mutilation, according to UNICEF. This practice has not been outlawed
> in many parts of America.
>
> The Islamic practice of pedophilia dates back to the prophet Muhammad,
> who amassed eleven wives and many concubines after the death of his
> first wife Khadijah in 619 A.D.
>

> Pedophilia was not only practiced by Muhammad but also sanctioned by
> the Quran. In its discussion of the waiting period required to
> determine if a wife is pregnant before divorce, the sacred text says,
> "If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased
> menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months.
> The same shall apply to those who have not yet menstruated"(65:4).
>
> Those who think that modern Muslims have abandoned this teaching
> should study the pictures and videos that accompany this article and
> recall the words of Ayatollah Khomeini, the most famous Islamic cleric
> of the 20th Century:
>
> A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby.
> However, he should not penetrate; sodomizing the child is OK. If a man
> penetrates and damages the child, then he should be responsible for
> her subsistence all her life. This girl, however, does not count as
> one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry
> the girl's sister. . . It is better for a girl to marry in such a time
> when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than
> her father's house. Any father marrying his daughter so young will
> have a permanent place in heaven.
>
> Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini, Tahrirolvasyleh, volume 4 (Gom, Iran:

Dirty, filthy arselifting savages.

--
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ipvdBnU8F8
- KRudd at his finest.

"The Labour Party is corrupt beyond redemption!"
- Labour hasbeen Mark Latham in a moment of honest clarity.

"This is the recession we had to have!"
- Paul Keating explaining why he gave Australia another Labour recession.

"Silly old bugger!"
- Well known ACTU pisspot and sometime Labour prime minister Bob Hawke
responding to a pensioner who dared ask for more.

"By 1990, no child will live in poverty"
- Bob Hawke again, desperate to win another election.

"A billion trees ..."
- Borke, pissed as a newt again.

"Well may we say 'God save the Queen' because nothing will save the governor
general!"
- Egotistical shithead and pompous fuckwit E.G. Whitlam whining about his
appointee for Governor General John Kerr.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB CUNT!"
- FlangesBum on learning the truth about Labour's economic capabilities.

dolf

Aug 19, 2009, 8:06:44 PM8/19/09
-- The End of the ANZAC Tradition, due to Corruption by the Victorian
Law Society--Tella Formus, Tella Nullus and Terra Australis!

I have given the continuing lack of piety, and respect from the
Australian cricketers shown by their huddle in a circle wearing glasses,
I every intention of pursuing the former Chief Executive officer Les
Owens to AXA Group Insurance and his right to procreate under the
Commonwealth.

If you've married your fascist whore in a Church and signed your
marriage extracts as responsibility to the State in situ, then that
will be taken by me as prima facie of your religious values in
accordance with your sporting past time of which I have clearly stated
there is no common ground.

I've sufficient evidence to substantiate the merits of my case and that
this is going to have a consequential generational effect on the
procreational life of the AXA Group Insurance Fascist Mark Cappechi
(sans genitals) which going to be brought to an abrupt end as an eunuch.

-- Cricketer Brett Lee's New Age Arse in Air as Gesticulation

This gesticulation by the 'marriage on the rocks' wheat-bix poseur boy
recently caught on camera, should not be taken as a statement of regard,
respect and admiration for the autonomic right of homosexuals as
conveyed by my religious belief as Torah and DAOist compliant Christian
belief is sustained by a technological core as semiotic natural and
common law cosmological model at this www-page:

- http://www.grapple.id.au/Chronicles/jahaag.html

TELSTRA AND AXA GROUP INSURANCE ARE TWO OTHER SUCH COMPANIES WHICH
PERPETUATE ADVERTISING ABUSES RATHER THAN RESPONDING TO HUMAN RIGHTS
COMPLAINTS.

There is no common ground between Cricketer Brett Lee's claims of piety
and mine--and if he wish to convey that there is by his attachment to a
sports paradigm, he knows where my mobile number is accessible.

The Sanitarium Health food company which owns Wheat-bix as this sports
promoter is an organ of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Rather than
responding to my human rights claim against the church, I seem to
continually being assaulted by advertising from organizations associated
with the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

-- Soon Bentgay's favourite whores will have corporate logos on them
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > flangesbum.is@dope wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist Harold Wood) wrote:
>> As Government gets out
>
> Do you get out, Bentgay?

-- Bentgay complains about his vibrator
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > flangesbum.is@dope wrote:
> Pull it out if you're not satisfied, Bentgay.

- How Hitler created Israel and Zionism
Dr. Sir John Howard, AC, WSCMoF > flangesbum.is@dope wrote:
> Bentgay (original Zionist Harold Wood) wrote:
>> *
>> http://www.henrymakow.com/hitler_was_a_godsend_for_israe.html
>>
>> The vast majority of German Jews:
>> "vehemently rejected Zionism as an enemy from within."
>> They were Germans. Eighty thousand had fought in the
>> trenches and 12,000 had died. "Nowhere was the
>> opposition of Jews [to Zionism] so widespread,
>> principled, and fierce as in Germany,"
>> a Zionist historian wrote.
>>
>> Thanks to Hitler, 60,000 German Jews emigrated to
>> Israel between 1933 and 1941. Thanks to a
>> "Transfer Agreement" between Nazis and Zionists,
>> Jewish property valued at $100 million was
>> transferred to Israel in the form of German
>> industrial exports used to build Israel's
>> infrastructure.
>
> That must make an arselifter like you hopping mad, Bentgay!

-- Bentgay will soon stop worrying, and rejoice as all their unique
wildlife becomes extinct to be replaced by third world filth