EURABIA: 3 youths arrested in France for inciting riots on their websites

nah_

Nov 7, 2005, 11:20:46 AM11/7/05
http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

Three youths arrested in France for inciting riots on their websites
Mon Nov 07 2005 10:12:39 ET

Three teenage boys have been arrested in France for inciting violence
by using their websites to urge others to join the rioting that is
raging in the country, Justice Minister Pascal Clement told a media
conference Monday.

The three, all aged 16 and living in the southern city of
Aix-en-Provence, "called for riots and an attack on police stations,"
Clement said.

Their websites were hosted by a site owned by a youth radio station,
Skyrock.

Police have said that those responsible for the unrest that has rocked
France since October 27 have become increasingly organised, using
mobile telephones to monitor police movements and text messaging and
the Internet to communicate their plans.

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Nov 7, 2005, 2:26:01 PM11/7/05

nah_ wrote:
> http://www.drudgereport.com/flash1.htm

> Police have said that those responsible for the unrest that has rocked
> France since October 27 have become increasingly organised, using
> mobile telephones to monitor police movements and text messaging and
> the Internet to communicate their plans.

...COOL!

nah_

Nov 7, 2005, 2:32:01 PM11/7/05

Are you supporting the burning of France?

kill_all_islamo-fascists

Nov 7, 2005, 3:28:03 PM11/7/05
well, he's just being a typical islamo-fascist motherfucker. I
encourage his death and the death of all islamo-fascist followers of
mo-ham-MAD

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Nov 7, 2005, 4:37:26 PM11/7/05

(You exaggerate.)

Indifferent. The open source warfare technology beta is working well
don't you think?

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Nov 8, 2005, 5:02:34 PM11/8/05
http://www.breitbart.com/news/2005/11/08/D8DOGBP0K.html

Paris prosecutors opened an inquiry Tuesday into two young bloggers who
urged French youths to riot and revolt against the police, a judicial
official said.

The youths, a 16-year-old French teen and an 18-year-old with Ghanian
nationality, were detained Monday in the Paris region, the official
said.

They were to be placed under investigation, a step short of formal
charges, for inciting harm to people and property over the Internet...

The blog, called "hardcore," was run by the 18-year-old, and the
younger teen posted comments on it, the official said. A 14-year-old
was also questioned Monday in the southern city of Aix-en-Provence and
was released. ...

Dr. GroundAxe

Nov 8, 2005, 6:51:25 PM11/8/05

Truly you are a bitter little misanthrope. Are you also indifferent to
the fact that these riots resulted in a woman in a wheelchair being
turned into a bonfire?

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Nov 8, 2005, 7:56:27 PM11/8/05

Dr. GroundAxe wrote:
> kuff (Isaac Adams) wrote:
> > nah_ wrote:

> >> Are you supporting the burning of France?
> >
> > (You exaggerate.)
> >
> > Indifferent. The open source warfare technology beta is working well
> > don't you think?
> >

> Truly you are a bitter little misanthrope.

Bitter about what? About average size. I like people - they're
crunchy.

> Are you also indifferent to
> the fact that these riots resulted in a woman in a wheelchair being
> turned into a bonfire?

Nope, not a bit. However, in warfare "innocent people get hurt". You
must have heard that somewhere recently - may even have had occasion to
say it yourself in the face of the latest batch of dead Iraqi kids (or
last year's Fallujah flambe').

Now while I can be sympathetic to the poor woman in the wheelchair
(whose name we know) and you can be sympathetic to the dead Iraqi kids
(whose names we don't know) that doesn't mean other more important
things should be eclipsed by them.

Count 1

Nov 8, 2005, 8:11:24 PM11/8/05

"kuff (Isaac Adams)" <kuf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

So you equate the rioting with warfare. Does this mean you think the french
government should be responding as if its in a war?

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Nov 8, 2005, 9:09:36 PM11/8/05

Wrong again. I equate "open source warfare" with "open source
warfare". Here, educate yourself.

http://globalguerrillas.typepad.com/globalguerrillas/

> Does this mean you think the french
> government should be responding as if its in a war?

You mean surrender? :-)

(I'm so sorry - I just couldn't resist. Iblis made me do it...)

Bulba!

Nov 9, 2005, 6:37:31 AM11/9/05
On Tue, 08 Nov 2005 23:51:25 GMT, "Dr. GroundAxe"
<grou...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

>>> Are you supporting the burning of France?
>>
>> (You exaggerate.)
>>
>> Indifferent. The open source warfare technology beta is working well
>> don't you think?

>Truly you are a bitter little misanthrope. Are you also indifferent to
>the fact that these riots resulted in a woman in a wheelchair being
>turned into a bonfire?

comedy = temporary anesthesia of heart

--
Two years after ''the day America changed forever,'' the culture is
in thrall to the same dopey self-delusion it held on Sept. 10, 2001:

Corollary:
There's a lot of enemies, not just friends we haven't yet
apologized to.

Count 1

Nov 9, 2005, 9:44:16 AM11/9/05

"kuff (Isaac Adams)" <kuf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

This innocent woman was lit on fire during a riot. You dismiss concern for
her because 'in warfare innocent people get hurt'. Ergo; you see the rioting
as a form of warfare.

Based on this logic you then raised innocent people dying in Fallujah as a
comparable incident to this woman's suffering.

The obvious conclusion is you equate the riots in France to a form of
warfare. I'm not disagreeing with you or arguing the logic. I'm just
wondering if you're willing to give the French government some freedom from
your moral condemnation if they act as if they are in a war.

kuff (Isaac Adams)

Nov 9, 2005, 10:14:40 AM11/9/05

[Context repair.] I equate "open source warfare" with "open source
warfare".

> This innocent woman was lit on fire during a riot. You dismiss concern for
> her because 'in warfare innocent people get hurt'.

Well, don't they?

And how dismiss concern for her? Didn't I say "I can be sympathetic
to the poor woman in the wheelchair"? Hardly sounds like a dismissal
to me.

> Ergo; you see the rioting
> as a form of warfare.

I see, as I was saying before you jumped into the thread, the rioting
and the technologies deployed to 'organize' it as an "open source
warfare technology beta". "Warfare" is one of the adjectives.

> Based on this logic you then raised innocent people dying in Fallujah as a
> comparable incident to this woman's suffering.

If it is warfare we are speaking of - and I was - one dead Fallujan
innocent is more than comprable to one injured French woman. Tens or
hundreds of dead Fallujan innocents even more so.

(For the record - one is too many. It's a Quranic thing. :-) )

> The obvious conclusion is you equate the riots in France to a form of
> warfare. I'm not disagreeing with you or arguing the logic.

I'm considering it as an "open source warfare technology beta" in this
thread about the use of communications technologies by the rioters.

> I'm just
> wondering if you're willing to give the French government some freedom from
> your moral condemnation if they act as if they are in a war.

Sure. (Just what is my moral condemnation worth though?)

I'd prefer they'd wait until the Spring though, when the French youths'
sap runs higher, before initiating the next phase of open source
warfare experimentation. Haven't finished the after action reports on
this latest yet. :-)

Count 1

Nov 9, 2005, 10:36:42 AM11/9/05

"kuff (Isaac Adams)" <kuf...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Thank you. Wasn't that simple?

> (Just what is my moral condemnation worth though?)

Quite a bit more if you learned to apply it logically.