Examples of Zionist Hate Speech

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 4:50:54 PM11/16/03

Examples of Zionist Hate Speech
For a racial reality check, visit:

http://www.stormfront.org/

Examples of Israeli "Hate Speech"

1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability
but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our
neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away,
there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually
belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem
Post, May 10, 2001

2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they
want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28,
2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

3. " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech
to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New
Statesman, 25 June 1982.

4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a
speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it
will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan,
Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them
to." Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.

7. "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Meir,
Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969

8. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 and
that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was
born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz,
19 March 1972.

9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab
leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have
taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that
interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the
Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we
have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Quoted
by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

9a. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they (
the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that
Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the
young will forget."

10. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here
as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General
Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

11. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American
pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans
know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
-----== 100,000 Groups! - 19 Servers! - Unlimited Download! =-----

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 5:02:28 PM11/16/03
Wow someone is really dipping into the bong water trying to make people
think I'm posting this shit

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com

Ed

Nov 16, 2003, 5:06:59 PM11/16/03
Someone really has it in for you for some reason..... there are forgeries
all over the newsgroup.

<rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

Bill Levinson

Nov 16, 2003, 5:05:59 PM11/16/03

rgol...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> *** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeed.com ***
>
> Examples of Zionist Hate Speech
> For a racial reality check, visit:
>
> http://www.stormfront.org/

You're quoting a white supremacist Web site.

This sounds accurate. http://www.omdurman.org/culture.html

> 2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they
> want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28,
> 2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

OK, we still haven't gotten to the hate speech.

> 3. " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech
> to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New
> Statesman, 25 June 1982.

Yep, he hit the nail right on the head there regarding perhaps 2/3 of
the Palestinians, given their culture of death:
http://www.omdurman.org/preview.html (warning; graphic violence)
http://www.omdurman.oeg/culture.html

> 4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
> against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a
> speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
>
> 5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it
> will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan,
> Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

What else is new?

That must be Stormfront, Zhidwatch, or another "reputable" organization.

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 5:06:15 PM11/16/03
Thjese are forgeries

From: rgol...@bellsouth.net <rgol...@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Examples of Zionist Hate Speech
Newsgroups:
alt.conspiracy,alt.security.terrorism,soc.culture.iraq,soc.culture.israel,al
t.religion.islam

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 5:10:03 PM11/16/03
YUP... they are not the first to try... and they are not the first to fail
either.. and many have lost their ISP's due to the law being on my side in
this.

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com
"Ed" <neso...@comcast.net> wrote in message

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 5:24:59 PM11/16/03

We need to know if you're a boy or a girl.

My Waaa Hurts
I've rubbed it and it still hurts.

Ummm, My waaa still hurts, I don't wanna decapitate it.

Warhol

Nov 16, 2003, 5:35:59 PM11/16/03

<rgol...@bellsouth.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
3fb7...@post.newsfeed.com...

Ahahaha...

I love blatant racist views, they're so much fun. Comrade, I would be
looking over your shoulder. The "all powerful evil Jewish conspiracy" is
coming to kill you...

Bill Levinson

Nov 16, 2003, 5:39:40 PM11/16/03

rgol...@bellsouth.net wrote:

> Wow someone is really dipping into the bong water trying to make people
> think I'm posting this shit

Damn, I keep thinking of the other Goldman.

--Bill

http://www.omdurman.org/

Bill Levinson

Nov 16, 2003, 5:40:54 PM11/16/03
Sorry-- the person who is forging rgoldman "at" bellsouth.net is quoting
white supremacist sites.

Warhol

Nov 16, 2003, 5:47:29 PM11/16/03
goldman,

You are already on the Haggue Secret List of War Criminals
You are accused of Axe Mastication
And also for Brutal Masturbation while watching Iraqees prisoners getting
tortured and Executed.
It seems to be your kind of turn on.
The ROMANS did the same brutal beating off as they saw blood spillings in
their Amphitheaters.

<rgol...@bellsouth.net> a écrit dans le message de news:

8wStb.5068$a7....@bignews3.bellsouth.net...

XpatriotgamesX

Nov 16, 2003, 5:56:32 PM11/16/03
>Subject: Re: Examples of Zionist Hate Speech
>From: "Ed" neso...@comcast.net
>Date: 11/16/2003 2:06 PM Pacific Standard Time

>Someone really has it in for you for some reason..... there are forgeries
>all over the newsgroup.

Not too difficult to tell which are the forgeries, eh?

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 6:06:26 PM11/16/03
I know Bill some others make the same mistake. maybe he should change his
name to David ben Yasser....;-)

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com
"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@ix.NOSPAM4MEnetcom.com> wrote in message

Bimbo Klot

Nov 16, 2003, 6:11:21 PM11/16/03

"Warhol" <warhol...@yahoo.fr> wrote in message

> goldman,
>
> You are already on the Haggue Secret List of War Criminals
> You are accused of Axe Mastication
> And also for Brutal Masturbation while watching Iraqees prisoners getting
> tortured and Executed.
> It seems to be your kind of turn on.
> The ROMANS did the same brutal beating off as they saw blood spillings in
> their Amphitheaters.

Just thought you might be interested in a quote from a poster who regularly
floods this group with nonsense:
------------
"I will not waste the bandwidth or my time to answer each one of your pasty
immature comments individually because they are beneath the level of what
mature people do and are simply untrue. Some are your personal
interpretations based on your own political positiions, some are just
hogwash."

"However, I will say this. You frequently take the attack to the poster
instead of the issues. Wake up."
------------
The above is courtesy of Warhol, a man with the courage of his convictions
</sarcasm off>
This was in response to one of my posts in the thread "Iraqi Teenagers Cheer
as American Blood Flows", in which I pointed out that his agenda had more to
do with anti-Americanism than anti-warism.
Shall we take that quote one step further and apply it to character
defamation (an act which frequently ends up in court)? My understanding is
that (the real) Goldman doesn't put up with this kind of shit. I hear that
he's having great success in having ISP's drop people such as yourself.
Perhaps one day soon you'll face him across a courtroom.

rgol...@bellsouth.net

Nov 16, 2003, 6:14:11 PM11/16/03
YUP. the fact is that they sometimes go to jail for the Identity theft
laws... it's fun to watch them wet themselves as the bailiff drags them away
to turn them into someone's prison bitch

--
"I have seen the worst that man can do.and I can still laugh loudly"
R.J. Goldman

http://www.usidfvets.com
"Bimbo Klot" <bi...@klot.com> wrote in message

Warhol

Nov 16, 2003, 6:22:49 PM11/16/03
Go hide under the bed. Ooooh. The big, bad jews are coming to get you.

It must be a miserable life, being afraid of jews. Thinking the jews are
taking your stuff, etc., etc.

People like you and the jews deserve each other.

I'm just glad all of you Nigro-haters and jews keep your stupid tribal
blood-feud s h i t on the other side of the world from where I am.

A curse on both of your houses!

<rgol...@bellsouth.net> a écrit dans le message de news:

zoTtb.5164$a7....@bignews3.bellsouth.net...

Warhol

Nov 16, 2003, 6:51:23 PM11/16/03
Oh, forgive me, I'm thinking rationally in the real world. Therefore I must
be part of the Conspiracy . .

Look up "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" in Google.

Poor stupid and rude BimboBong is an obsessed wanker...

He dreams about beating off, look at his posts, he even studies the history
and culture.

He has no woman

"Bimbo Klot" <bi...@klot.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
kuTtb.622$%b2.128@lakeread05...

Peter

Nov 16, 2003, 6:54:23 PM11/16/03
HEY I WANT TO WATCH TO ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO WATCH ISLAMIC SAVAGES GET
TORTURED. HATE SPEECH?? TRUE SPEECH IS NOT HATE SPEECH. WHAT WOULD YOU CALL
PARENTS WHO STRAP ON A BELT TO THEIR KIDS TELL THEM THEY HAVE GOOD PIZZA IN
THAT LAND GO GET THE FAMILY PIZZA. THE CHILD GOES WITH WHAT HE THINKS IS A
MONEY BELT AND WHEN HE GETS OUT HIS MONEY THE BELT BLOWS HIM UP. I WOULD
CALL THAT SAVAGE ANIMALS. SO ITS CORRECT WHAT THEY SAY. WHAT WOULD YOU CALL
RABID BEASTS OF HELL WHO BLOW UP HOSPITALS RED CROSS BUILDINGS ETC. THESE
ARE NOT HUMANS THEY ARE ANIMAL RABID BEASTS OF HELL.

--
Peter

http://atcoalition.showsit.info/

http://main.faithfreedom.org/

If the Arabs put down their weapons today, there would be no more violence.
If the Jews put down their weapons today, there would be no more Israel.

Peter

Peter

Now What

Nov 16, 2003, 7:23:54 PM11/16/03
Seems reasonable enough to me!

Did you know that napalm sticks to kids??

Bimbo Klot

Nov 16, 2003, 11:27:00 PM11/16/03

> Oh, forgive me, I'm thinking rationally in the real world. Therefore I
must
> be part of the Conspiracy . .
>
> Look up "The Protocols of the Elders of Zion" in Google.
>
> Poor stupid and rude BimboBong is an obsessed wanker...
>
> He dreams about beating off, look at his posts, he even studies the
history
> and culture.
>
> He has no woman

You're degenerating, Warhol. I've seen you do better...

Warhol

Nov 17, 2003, 12:29:03 AM11/17/03
AND THIS ONE IS A BEAUTY:

11. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
that . . . I want to tell you something
very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish
people, control America, and the
Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

__________________
Why is NATO in Yugoslavia
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articl...108A.print.html

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/
ZioAmerican made Terrorism in Chechnya
http://globalresearch.ca/articles/CHO109C.html
USA made Holocausts
http://free.freespeech.org/americanstateterrorism/

AIDS - in the USA made ..was!
http://www.tetrahedron.org/gao_fraud.html

Zio American Genocide against the Serbs
http://serbiandefenseleague.com/tribunal/

"Bill Levinson" <wlev...@ix.NOSPAM4MEnetcom.com> a écrit dans le message de
news: bxStb.4258$Rk5....@newsread1.news.atl.earthlink.net...

Deborah Sharavi

Nov 17, 2003, 3:37:13 PM11/17/03
<rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<BsStb.5035$a7....@bignews3.bellsouth.net>...

>Wow someone is really dipping into the bong water trying to make people
>think I'm posting this shit

Nobody thinks you're posting White Power crap, RJ, take
a chill pill, or have a Goldstar. Better yet, have some
hot chocolate with a splash of brandy - great stuff in
this lousy weather.

Deborah

Deborah Sharavi

Nov 17, 2003, 4:08:37 PM11/17/03
rgol...@bellsouth.net <rgol...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:<3fb7...@post.newsfeed.com>...

>Examples of Zionist Hate Speech
>For a racial reality check, visit:

You mean "Examples of Palliebull from a White Power site".

>1. "There is a huge gap between us (Jews) and our enemies not just in ability
>but in morality, culture, sanctity of life, and conscience. They are our
>neighbors here, but it seems as if at a distance of a few hundred meters away,
>there are people who do not belong to our continent, to our world, but actually
>belong to a different galaxy." Israeli president Moshe Katsav. The Jerusalem
>Post, May 10, 2001

Palliebull #1
What the J'lem Post article actually said:

(13:45) Katsav: Our enemies are from another galaxy
May, 10 2001
An immense gap exists between Israel and its enemies,
President Moshe Katsav said today.
"The gap is not only in capabilities, but also moral and cultural,"
Katsav said.
Katsav made his remarks at a Bar- and Bat-Mitzvah ceremony
for 86 children whose fathers died while serving in the IDF,
Army Radio reported.
"It seems to me that a few hundred meters from here there are
people who not only do not identify with our continent or even
planet Earth, rather they seem to be from another galaxy ‹ a
completely different world," Katsav said.
"The gap between them and us is immense," he added.
www.jpost.com/Editions/2001/05/10/LatestNews/LatestNews.25923.html

>2. "The Palestinians are like crocodiles, the more you give them meat, they
>want more".... Ehud Barak, Prime Minister of Israel at the time - August 28,
>2000. Reported in the Jerusalem Post August 30, 2000

Palliebull #2
What the J'lem Post article actually said:

Wednesday, August 30 2000 15:13 29 Av 5760 (AP)
PA demands Barak apologize for 'crocodile' comment
By David Franklin
JERUSALEM (August 30) - A senior Palestinian official demanded
an apology from Prime Minister Ehud Barak yesterday for his alleged
comment that "Palestinians are like crocodiles."
A "senior source" aboard the prime minister's flight from Ankara
on Monday was quoted as commenting on the crippled peace
process that "maybe the Palestinians are like crocodiles - the
more you give them, the more they want." Political pundits understand
the "senior source" to be Barak himself.
Palestinian cabinet minister and senior negotiator Hassan Asfour
told Reuters that after such a comment, Barak "does not deserve
to be a partner. "If the political decision was mine, I would call for
boycotting all meetings with him until he apologizes," he said.
MK Ahmed Tibi said he looked into Monday's off-the-record
comments and verified that Barak had indeed said such a thing.
There was no reaction from the Prime Minister's Office.
"Comparing Palestinians to animals has become methodical...It
is par for the course for Barak," said Tibi.
The prime minister's alleged comment followed that of Shas
spiritual leader Rabbi Ovadia Yosef in a sermon earlier this
month comparing Palestinians to snakes. In the same sermon,
Yosef also stated that the victims of the Holocaust were reincarnated
sinners.
Tibi argued yesterday that it was far more serious for a prime
minister to make such disparaging comments. Asked about
sharp language and comparisons made about Jews in the Arab
media, Tibi responded that he condemned such language
against Israelis and Jews as well, but that rhetoric in the Arab
media did not excuse Barak's comment about Palestinians.
Arieh O'Sullivan and news agencies contributed to this report.
http://www.jpost.com/Editions/2000/08/30/News/News.11509.html

>3. " [The Palestinians are] beasts walking on two legs." Menahim Begin, speech
>to the Knesset, quoted in Amnon Kapeliouk, "Begin and the Beasts". New
>Statesman, 25 June 1982.

Palliebull #3
Crap from Chomsky

'He added bitterly, why be surprised? "After all, who are
they [the victims]. Araboushim, two-legged beasts" (the
latter a reference to Prime Minister Menachem Begin's
characterization of "terrorists").'
- Noam Chomsky, Fateful Triangle, p 131, seemingly
citing, in part, Yoram Peri in Davar, Dec 10, 1982
who cites Amnon Kapeliouk in June 1982. Chomsky
deliberately obfuscates who said what.

Some Palliebull sites claim Begin characterizes terrorists
as "beast walking about on two legs." Either way, he was
correct.

>4. "The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed
>against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a
>speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

Palliebull #4
You'd think the promulgators of this Palliebull would at
least bother to look up who was PM in 1988.

What the NY Times article actually said:

New York Times
April 1, 1988

P A3
SHAMIR PROMISES TO CRUSH RIOTERS
‘They Are Like Grasshoppers", He Says
- One Arab is killed

Tel Aviv March 31 (Reuters)
As Israel prepares to lift a three-day
blockade of the West Bank and Gaza
Strip, Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir
warned today that rioters would be
crushed "like grasshoppers."
One Palestinian was killed today,
bringing the toll to at least 112 in
clashes with Israel in the occupied
territories since Dec. 9.
Villagers identified with victim as
Suleiman Ahmed al Jundi, 17 years,
and said he was shot by troops during
clashes in Yatta, south of Hebron. Mili-
tary personnel said he was killed when
an army patrol was attacked.
The clandestine leadership of the
Palestinian uprising called for a gen-
eral strike and clashes with Israeli
soldiers last week to protest a visit by
Secretary of State George P. Schultz.

Head-Smashing Threatened

Mr. Shamir, standing atop an ancient
West Bank castle, told reporters:
"Anybody who wants to damages this
fortress will have his head smashed
against the boulders and the walls."
In an exception to the restrictions on
news coverage in the occupied territor-
ies, reporters were taken by bus to the
inauguration of an Israeli tourism site
at the fortress near Bethlehem built by
Herod the Great in the time of Jesus.
In remarks aimed at Arab rioters,
the Prime Minister said: "We say to
them from the heights of this mountain
and from the perspective of thousands
of years of history that they are like
grasshoppers compared to us."
The Israeli authorities imposed a
series of restrictions on the occupied
territories on Monday to counter plans
for demonstrations on Wednesday, the
anniversary of Palestinian demonstrations
against land seizures in 1976.
The restrictions included a ban
on Palestinians leaving the West Bank
and Gaza Strip, the closure of the en-
tire occupied territories to news cover-
age, the closing of links to Jordan and
travel curbs inside the West Bank.
A senior defense official said that a
round-the-clock curfew would remain in
force. The other restrictions imposed
on Monday are to be lifted on Friday
morning, he said.
Military officials said clashes
erupted today in Rafah and the Jabaliya
refugee district in the Gaza Strip. One
Palestinian was wounded.

>5. "When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it
>will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan,
>Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

Palliebull #5
More crap from Chomsky

'Chief of Staff Rafael Eitan expressed his views on proper
punishment again, this time to the Knesset Foreign Affairs
and Defense and Committee. For every incident of stone-
throwing by Arab youths, he said, ten settlements should
be built: "When we have settled all the land, all the

Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry

around like drugged roaches in a bottle." Defense Minister
Moshe Arens was asked by opposition Knesset members to
reprimand Eitan for this remark, but declined because
Eitan "has great achievements to his credit" during his
tenure as Chief of Staff – in fact, two great achievements,
intensification of the represssion in the conquered
territories and destruction of the virtually defenseless
Palestinian society in Lebanon.'
- Noam Chomsky, Fateful Triangle, p 130 n. citiing Gad
Becker, Yediot Ahronot, April 13, 1983; David K. Shipler,
New York Times, April 14, 20, 1983.

>6. "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them
>to." Golda Meir, March 8, 1969.
>7. "There was no such thing as Palestinians, they never existed." Golda Meir,
>Israeli Prime Minister, June 15, 1969

Palliebull #6 & #7
Out of context misquote from 15th June 1969 Times of London
interview with Golda

Frank Giles: "Do you think the emergence of the Palestinian
fighting forces, the Fedayeen, an important new factor in the
Middle East?"
Golda: "Important, no. A new factor, yes. There was no such a
thing as Palestinians. When was there an independent Palestinian
people with a Palestinian State? It was either southern Syria before
the First World War and then it was a Palestine including Jordan.
It was not as though there was a Palestinian people in Palestine
considering itself as a Palestinian people and we came and threw
them out and took their country away from them. They did not exist."

>8. "The thesis that the danger of genocide was hanging over us in June 1967 ad

>that Israel was fighting for its physical existence is only bluff, which was
>born and developed after the war." Israeli General Matityahu Peled, Ha'aretz

>19 March 1972.>

I have no idea where this particular Pallieturd comes from,
or what the original context was, only that it's on all the
Palliebull sites. Most Pallie droppings usually attach the
following, attributed to the same interview with Peled:
"To pretend that the Egyptian forces massed on our frontiers were
in a position to threaten the existence of Israel constitutes an insult
not only to the intelligence of anyone capable of analyzing this sort
of situation, but above all an insult to the Zahal."

Which is, of course, nonsense, since Egyptian forces were
massed on Israel's frontier in June 1967 and the Arab states
were threatening Israel's imminent annihilation.

>9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab
>leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have
>taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that
>interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the
>Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we

>have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Qoted

>by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

Palliebull #9
Out of context quote. What Goldmann actually wrote:

One day, or rather night, in 1956 I sat up at [Ben-Gurion's]
house till three in the morning. That night, a beautiful summer
night, we had a forthright discussion on the Arab problem.

"I don't understand your optimism," Ben-Gurion declared. "Why
should the Arabs make peace? If I were an Arab leader I would
never make terms with Israel. That is natural: they think we have
taken their country. Sure, God promised it to us, but what does
that matter to them? Our God is not theirs. We come from Israel,
it's true, but two thousand years ago, and what is that to them?
There has been anti-Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but
was that their fault? They only see one thing: we have come here
and stolen their country. Why should they accept that? They may
perhaps forget in one or two generations' time, but for the moment
there is no chance. So it's simple: we have to stay strong and
maintain a powerful army. Our whole policy is there. Otherwise
the Arabs will wipe us out...

"I'll be seventy years old soon. Well, Nahum, if you asked me
whether I shall die and be buried in a Jewish State I would
tell you Yes; in ten years, fifteen years, I believe there will
still be a Jewish State. But ask me whether my son Amos, who
will be fifty at the end of this year, has a chance of dying
and being buried in a Jewish State, and I would answer:
fifty-fifty."

"But how can you sleep with that prospect in mind and be PM of
Israel too?" I responded. "Who says I sleep?" was Ben-Gurion's
simple reply.

That was Ben-Gurion all over: he had told me that so as to show
me how well he knew in his heart that Israel could not exist
without peace with the Arabs, but his stubborn, aggressive
unbending character prevented him from following what his own
intelligence told him. The best proof of that is that having
lost his grip on power his intelligence reasserted itself; he
even became a 'Goldmannite', declaring that all the occupied
territories except Jerusalem should be restored. On this point
I am in agreement with him: Israel must keep Jerusalem.

- Nahum Goldmann, The Jewish Paradox: A Personal Memoir
of Historic Encounters that Shaped the Drama of Modern
Jewry (1978), pp. 99-100

>9a. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they (
>the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that
>Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the
>young will forget."

Palliebull #9a
There is absolutely no source for this fake Palliebull quote.
What B-G actually said about Arab refugees from Palestine
- whom he NEVER referred to as "Palestinians":

"We must prevent at all costs their return meanwhile. We, as
well as world public opinion cannot ignore the horrible fact that
700,000 people are confronted here with 27 million, one against
forty. Humanity's conscience was not shocked when 27 million
attacked 700,000—after six million Jews had been slaughtered
in Europe. It will not be just if they demand of us to allow back
to Abu Kabir and Jaffa those who tried to destroy us."
- Shabtai Teveth, Ben-Gurion and the Palestinian Arabs:
From War to Peace, pp 130-31

"War is war; it is not us who wanted war... And this should not
happen again. We will not be "foolish hasidim." Bringing back
the Arabs to Jaffa is not just but rather is foolish. Those who
had gone to war against us—let them carry the responsibility
after having lost."
- Teveth, pp 122-23

"When the Arab states are ready to conclude a peace treaty
with Israel, this question [of refugees] will come up for
constructive solution as part of the general settlement,
and with due regard to our counter-claim in respect of the
destruction of Jewish life and property, the long-term
interest of the Jewish and Arab populations, the stability
of the State of Israel and the durability of teh basis of
peace between it and its neighbours, the actual position
and fate of the Jewish communities in the Arab countries,
the responsibilties of the Arab governments for their war
aggression and their liability for reparation, will all be
revelant in the question whether, to what extent and under
what conditions,the former Arab members of the territory
of Israel should be allowed to return."
- Ben-Gurion to the cabinet, 1 Augist 1948, HM Sachar,
History of Israel

"The slogan of free choice for a million refugees, only about
a third of whom came from the area of Israel, is only a cover
for the plan to destroy Israel—and Israel has not the slightest
intention of agreeing to commit suicide. If the Arab countries
were really concerned for the fate of the refugees who fled
from Palestine they could have been settled a long time ago
in the Arab countries, among their brethren, and would not
have had to be maintained at the expense of the UN as a
weapon for the destruction of Israel."

"The State of Israel is not responsible for the flight
of the Arab refugees, but it has absorbed some forty thousand
of them to facilitate the reunification of families...
Before the establishment of the State, during the period
starting in 1936, and from the end of November 1947 until
the day the State was established, Jewish life in this
country was imperilled and hundreds were murdered, but
not a single Jew fled the country."

"If the Arab countries were really concerned for the fate
of the refugees who fled from Palestine they could have
been settled a long time ago in the Arab countries, among
their brethren, and would not have had to be maintained at
the expense of the UN as a weapon for the destruction of
Israel."
- David Ben-Gurion, My Talks with Arab Leaders, pp 284-6

>10. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live hre
>as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of Generl

>Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.>

Palliebull #10

No source for this Palliebull, but presumably it's another
crock of shit, given that Lahat promoted Arab-Israeli
peace and understanding:
OPEN HOUSE Center at 1 Klausner Street in Ramle was founded
in 1991 to further peace and coexistence among Israeli Arabs
and Jews in this mixed city of 65,000 residents....OPEN HOUSE
has two inter-related goals: to provide educational and social
opportunities to Arab children and their families through our
Center for the Development of the Arab Child; and to be a place
of encounter and cooperation between Jews and Arabs in the
Ramle-Lod area through our Center for Jewish-Arab Coexistence.

Inscribed in our guest book July 21, 1992:

I came here on the recommendation of friends. I am deeply
impressed by Dalia's attitude towards the house, and by the
support which Yehezkel extends to the project. I also admire
Michail Fanous's dedication to this wonderful and humane
undertaking. I believe this project, and those active in
it, should be encouraged -- for, to the extent that such
programs grow in number, so will understanding between the
Jewish and Arab peoples also grow. I will do all I can to
help you. Persevere, don't be deterred! Believe in your way,
because only in such a way will we achieve understanding and
prosperity.
Yours in appreciation,
SHLOMO LAHAT
Mayor of Tel Aviv-Jaffa

>11. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do
>that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American
>pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans
>know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

<yawn> Already proven a fabrication of the Hamas website.

Gee, what happened to the usual Palliebull "quotes" from Dayan?
Did they finally flush those?

Deborah

Deborah Sharavi

Nov 17, 2003, 4:09:36 PM11/17/03

citing, in part, Yoram Peri in Davar, Dec 10, 1982
> [...]

were threatening Israel's imminent annihilation.

>9. David Ben Gurion (the first Israeli Prime Minister): "If I were an Arab

>leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have
>taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that
>interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the
>Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault? They see but one thing: we

>have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?" Qoted

>by Nahum Goldmann in Le Paraddoxe Juif (The Jewish Paradox), pp121.

Palliebull #9

>9a. Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they (

>the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that
>Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the

Palliebull #9a

>10. "We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live hre
>as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of Generl

>Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.>

Palliebull #10

>11. "Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do

>that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American
>pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans
>know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001.

<yawn> Already proven a fabrication of the Hamas website.

Gee, what happened to the usual Palliebull "quotes" from Dayan?

They finally flush those?

Deborah

Deborah Sharavi

Nov 17, 2003, 4:10:30 PM11/17/03
"Warhol" <warhol...@yahoo.fr> wrote:
>I love blatant racist views, they're so much fun. Comrade, I would be
>looking over your shoulder. The "all powerful evil Jewish conspiracy" is
>coming to kill you...

Before that happens, you'll drown in Pallie bullshit.

Deborha