Google is not helpful to vi newbies

Per Abrahamsen

Aug 28, 2002, 9:14:50 AM8/28/02
If you type "vi tutorial" in google, you get three misleading
unhelpful links before it lists my superior tutorial at

<http://www.dina.dk/~abraham/religion/vi-tutorial.html>

In order to help Google help new vi-ctims, I suggest we all include a
link like

tutorial</a>

somewhere on appropriate web pages.

Remember, Google depend on _our_ effort in order to provide the
excellent service it (otherwise) does.

Lute Kamstra

Aug 28, 2002, 9:56:00 AM8/28/02
Per Abrahamsen <abr...@dina.kvl.dk> writes:

Amen Brother.

All we can do for the moment, is hope that the potential vi-ctims will
query Google for "learning advanced vi tutorial".

Lute.

--
(spook) => "Audiotel CIA class struggle"
(insert-file-contents "~/.signature") => (error "`~/.signature' too rude")

D. Goel

Aug 28, 2002, 11:47:36 PM8/28/02
Per Abrahamsen <abr...@dina.kvl.dk> writes:

> In order to help Google help new vi-ctims, I suggest we all include a
> link like

> tutorial</a>
>
> somewhere on appropriate web pages.

and while we are at it, to impart the knowledge to the nice infobots
on various channels.... notably apt on #debian :)

DG http://24.197.159.102/~deego/
--
RIAA logic applied to cars--->
http://www.bbspot.com/News/2002/08/ride_sharing.html