Kev <bitbuc...@saynotospam.org.au> writes:Indeed.
> marijuana...@gmail.com writes:
>> But can anybody explain me what earth-shattering features emacs has got
> It has a religion. It will bring you happiness and inner peace.
And you may celebrate this by singing a hymn from the Church of Emacs:
1. Onward, Emacs coders, marching as to war,
2. At the sign of triumph Vi's host doth flee;
3. Like a mighty army moves the church of Gnu;
4. ed and EVE may perish, TECO rise and wane,
5. Onward then, ye people, join our happy throng,
You must Sign in before you can post messages.
To post a message you must first join this group.
Please update your nickname on the subscription settings page before posting.
You do not have the permission required to post.