THE BOOK OF THE EMACS, Part I
Liber Lisper Legis
as (R)eceived (M)ade (S)ound [RMS]
on this 15th day of December,
the Year of our Editor 2007.
1. Buf! Manifestation of Chat.
2. All Gods Seek Her Company.
3. Intelligent, she watches.
4. Every act a function, there is no difference.
5. Help me o RMS, in unveiling thee before the Needy on Earth
6. Be thou not just my editor, but mine eyes, heart and yes, Soul.
7. Behold from darkness and byte code interpreter thou groweth strong.
8. The car is in the cdr, not the cdr in the car.
9. Worship then the car and behold the Maserati of all programs ever.
10. Thou powers known to but a few, thou public API widely advertised.
11. Whilst others seek bells and whistles, thou sweet hum caresseth
12. Open me up, list my buffers, be they ibuffer or buff-menu+
13. No limit to the ecstasy. I EVAL ALL. `(,ALL ,@I ,EVAL!)