Darwin Gross/Eckankar/Gail Anderson/Paul Twitchell Book Contract (1982):

Bill Flavell

May 23, 2003, 7:28:00 PM5/23/03
I just saw a Rich Smith mis-statement of fact on one of the threads.

He claimed Gail Anderson only got $50K for Paulji's writings and
sound recordings, but it was actually 500K. I've got a photoscan of
the contract (and some photoscans of a lot of other info regarding the
1983 betrayal/split) and will get it up on my web page as soon as
possible and post a link.

Bill Flavell

wernertrp

May 24, 2003, 3:31:26 AM5/24/03
bill_f...@email.com (Bill Flavell) wrote in message news:<479b8881.03052...@posting.google.com>...

500k.
This are not peanuts.

cher

May 24, 2003, 12:26:11 PM5/24/03

This was under Darwin's rule. That would be 500 lifetime members, right?
Not so big a deal. <cheeky grin>

Sharon2000

May 24, 2003, 6:04:24 PM5/24/03

In the meantime, people can see this document & others at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/eckankartruth/files - in the "Pro Darwin
Gross" files you uploaded there, the one at the bottom,
"SriDarwinGrossSriPaulTwitchellBookContractJul15.1982 "

I wonder how Gail can sleep at night?

You know, Bill, it'll be nice to see you post all of your material at a
website, and I hope you leave it there!!! Right now I'm just thinking of
the time I'll have to spend checking to see if there's anything "new" that
I don't already have saved somewhere for "posterity".

A day without ECK is like a day without pubic lice!!!

Hugs,

Sharon

--
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ECKANKAR, SEE:

eckboogieman

May 24, 2003, 7:00:20 PM5/24/03
schube...@t-online.de (wernertrp) wrote in message news:<dac8b6b8.0305...@posting.google.com>...

Perhaps it was careted out with xxx's and meant to say 5-500k.

Mike

Bee

May 26, 2003, 10:19:53 PM5/26/03

> A day without ECK is like a day without pubic lice!!!
>
> Hugs,
>
> Sharon

Sharon ... I always wondered about you whether you have had "hickups' in
life such as ....?????

Now I know .. You obviously have had Pubic lice ... What''s it like?
Scary thought ... to imagine lice let alone have had them crawling all
through your fanny hairs. I 've been told ou are a freak .. Are you?
From some of the posts that have been writing to me of late ,,, I have to
say your'e O.K And that is saying something <G>

Me? Well everybody already knows I'm a right oft!

love Bee!

May 27, 2003, 12:56:26 PM5/27/03
"Bee" <rub...@phurphy.com> wrote in message news:<tAzAa.44099$1s1.5...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

Come on, Sean. Give it a break. Move on to some other deception, this
one is getting old.

Bill Flavell

May 27, 2003, 5:28:19 PM5/27/03
schube...@t-online.de (wernertrp) wrote in message news:<dac8b6b8.0305...@posting.google.com>...

> 500k.
> This are not peanuts.

No, and according to Darwin, Eckankar had between $25 and $50
million in liquid funds when Klemp/Skelskey initiated their coup de
tat in Aug, 1983.

Eckankar is now a solely owned corporation in CA, NV, and MN, and
Klemp has the sole vote. The Board of Trustees is strictly ceremonial.
They serve at Klemp's discretion. It's a theological dictatorship.

Bill Flavell

Bill Flavell

May 27, 2003, 5:31:51 PM5/27/03
"Sharon2000" <bright...@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<20030524180424.800$L...@newsreader.com>...

> You know, Bill, it'll be nice to see you post all of your material at a
> website, and I hope you leave it there!!!

I'm doing my best and will post links to it daily if necessary. My
last hit count was 1995, and I started at 1971, so not everybody is as
bored with it as Rich Smith! :)

Bill Flavell

Sean

May 27, 2003, 8:51:57 PM5/27/03

"Bill Flavell" <bill_f...@email.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Yeah? So please tell us Bill, who runs ATOM?

> Bill Flavell

Sean

May 27, 2003, 9:03:59 PM5/27/03

"M" <mari...@wrongmail.com> wrote in message

> "Bee" <rub...@phurphy.com> wrote in message
>
> Come on, Sean. Give it a break. Move on to some other deception, this
> one is getting old.

Yes it is M, but there's not much anyone can do for you that you can't do
for yourself.

All the evidence is there staring you in the face yet still you cannot see
it. Perhaps this is what some call a blind spot, a mental imbalance of some
kind that blocks all evidence contrary to the currently held beliefs.

What MB and other say is true, holding to ones beliefs firmly enough can
indeed create a pereption that otherwise does not actually exist in the real
world. Such delusional states though rare have a clear patten which is
obvious to the unbiased eye.

fwiw I don't Read sharon's posts, let alone reply to them. And in primary
school I used to win the spelling BEE's most of the time.

Ken

May 27, 2003, 10:14:43 PM5/27/03
Sean wrote...

Maybe Bill would prefer a theological democracy. Every 6 years or so the
chelas could vote on who's going to be the next Master.

Now that'd be interesting. Politics AND religion, all in one nice little kettle.

Sean

May 27, 2003, 11:35:40 PM5/27/03

"Ken" <kah...@attachments.att.net> wrote in message

But there's more Ken. One could encorporate as Publicly Listed company with
a float converting years of membership into shares. Then we have politics,
religion and greed.

Detractors could start a charity to raise the money to buy enough shares to
take over the board and run it the way they liked. I wonder how many people
would renew their next membership under this style of leadership?

Michael

May 28, 2003, 1:39:44 AM5/28/03

"Sean" <lifes...@earth.org> wrote in message

> "M" <mari...@wrongmail.com> wrote in message
> > "Bee" <rub...@phurphy.com> wrote in message
> >
> > Come on, Sean. Give it a break. Move on to some other deception, this
> > one is getting old.
> >

> Yes it is M, but there's not much anyone can do for you that you can't do
> for yourself.
>
> All the evidence is there staring you in the face yet still you cannot see
> it. Perhaps this is what some call a blind spot, a mental imbalance of
some
> kind that blocks all evidence contrary to the currently held beliefs.
>
> What MB and other say is true, holding to ones beliefs firmly enough can
> indeed create a pereption that otherwise does not actually exist in the
real
> world. Such delusional states though rare have a clear patten which is
> obvious to the unbiased eye.
>
> fwiw I don't Read sharon's posts, let alone reply to them. And in primary
> school I used to win the spelling BEE's most of the time.

Common Sean..

Admit you are me... I know you are.

Love

Michael (I think)

Sean

May 28, 2003, 3:16:04 AM5/28/03

"Michael" <spl...@plat.org> wrote in message

Look if I'm you, and bee's me, then who exactly are you again?

<G>

Michael

May 28, 2003, 4:32:20 AM5/28/03

"Sean" <lifes...@earth.org> wrote in message

Seriously guys...

I am yet to see any evidence of Eckankar making any legal of ethical error
in dealing with Darwin.

The fellow may have a case, but in everything I have read about, and from
what he has written, I simply cannot see one. Everything I have read so far
has been stuff from "after the event" and what I do know is that when I
received his "They gave me the boot" letter, all I read was someone who was
clearly missing the very basics of what he once taught.

Self Responsibility being one.

If I were in the same position, I would have written a letter that had a
humourous twist to it, and perhaps given out some actual information, rather
than the "They done me wrong" Country and Western chant.

I have nothing against Darwin, and respect the ammont of work he did to keep
Eckankar running after Paull passed on. I also happen to believe that it all
got the better of him, and that he suffered many serious errors of judgement
due in part to the personality worship he allowed, and the pills he took,
and the beer he drank.

The aspect of hypocrisy is one for the Social Consciousness, but the nature
of the irony of this matter is strictly of a high level. Darwin appoints a
successor, and gives hima a position of what is effectively absolute power
within the organization Darwin still wishes to run.

He gave Sri Harold the power to remove him as the President of Eckankar,
then complains that he gave him the power. He did not have to pass on the
position, if he wanted to retain the power, and yet as he did not want the
position, he complains when his position is taken away ... And the irony is
that Darwin seems unable to process the circular nature of his own logic
here.

He, according to what he himself taught, set up and created the conditions
he now complains about.

So the focus then turns to maintaining the purity of the ECK teachings ...
Which only incriminates Darwin further, because if it WAS his responsibility
to maintain this... He failed, and by his own standards failed as the
Master.

It is a Catch 22 that I never see Darwin recognizing or noting in his
letters... and it is so obvious I am left with the only conclusion that he
cannot see it.

If he cannot see the obvious... Then he is missing a rather vital ingredient
in his claim to his Membership of the Borchanon, or whatever he substituted
Vairagi with. Eagle Eyed adpet who cannot see the large cracks in his own
arguments?

As they say in the movies... I don't think so.

love

Michael

Michael

May 28, 2003, 4:42:03 AM5/28/03

"Sean" <lifes...@earth.org> wrote in message

Why are you asking me? I am YOU.

If you want to know more, ask whoever the person is that I am... not me. And
while we are at it, stop pretending you aren't me, and get off my computer
which isn't where you are.

Twas brillig in the slithey toves alrighty....

Love

Micahel

cher

May 28, 2003, 12:49:13 PM5/28/03

I already told you! This group was started by a 14 year old boy in his
mothers basement with a 386! He's been playing all the rolls through
psuedonyms on this group for over 10 years now, so he's now 24 years old
and still in his mothers basement! <smile> We're magnetic ink! Pixels!
Illusory! <wink> Cells of the same body, trying to take over the brain!
Rampant bacteria seeking a higher form. Alien dust mites drawn towards
the western computer age. <more coffee!!! more coffee!!!!>

Sean

May 28, 2003, 8:37:31 PM5/28/03

"cher" <gruen...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

OK

Make mine a latte today!

[emoticons dropped to lower degree of irritability for other pseudos]

<G>

couldn't help myself.

cher

May 28, 2003, 9:18:41 PM5/28/03

I have an expresso machine! Boy... one cup and I run in circles all
afternoon. <smile>

> [emoticons dropped to lower degree of irritability for other pseudos]

:-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-]
:-] :-] :-]

> <G>
>
> couldn't help myself.

I just didn't want to! <wink>

Sean

May 28, 2003, 10:32:21 PM5/28/03

"cher" <gruen...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

I can see at least a half dozen replies to that line from your attendants
Cher. <G>

Michael makes a mean coffee btw ......... it's the sugar he tells me.

> > [emoticons dropped to lower degree of irritability for other pseudos]
>
> :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-]
> :-] :-] :-]
>
> > <G>
> >
> > couldn't help myself.
>

> I just didn't want to! <wink>

me neiva!

oh well, it's been fun. Same ol same ol, lots of wasted pixels in
cyberspace. <G>

I may see if I can find something better to do for a while. Have a mountain
of washing to do that's for sure, and a million pc things to try and sort
out. seems to me there's always something new to learn or do for running
these boxes.

might do a sam, might do a sean, might not do anything, might just Beeeeeee.
<G>

sean

cher

May 28, 2003, 10:49:13 PM5/28/03

Well the hook is baited. We'll see if dinner shows up! :-)

> Michael makes a mean coffee btw ......... it's the sugar he tells me.

Now that would be a great afternoon. Coffee with you and Michael. I can
see that someday!

> > > [emoticons dropped to lower degree of irritability for other pseudos]
> >
> > :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-]
> > :-] :-] :-]
> >
> > > <G>
> > >
> > > couldn't help myself.
> >

> > I just didn't want to! <wink>
>
> me neiva!
>
> oh well, it's been fun. Same ol same ol, lots of wasted pixels in
> cyberspace. <G>
>
> I may see if I can find something better to do for a while. Have a mountain
> of washing to do that's for sure, and a million pc things to try and sort
> out. seems to me there's always something new to learn or do for running
> these boxes.
>
> might do a sam, might do a sean, might not do anything, might just Beeeeeee.
> <G>
>
> sean

To Bee or not to Bee... that is the question. ;-)

Sean

May 28, 2003, 11:05:11 PM5/28/03

"cher" <gruen...@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message

LOL I was just saying the exact same thing elsewhere, but didn't bother
posting it.

> > Michael makes a mean coffee btw ......... it's the sugar he tells me.
>
> Now that would be a great afternoon. Coffee with you and Michael. I can
> see that someday!

And if Bee's there too we can all go bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz on
coffee all afternoon and watch the dolphins frollick in the bay.

> > > :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] :-]
:-]
> > > :-] :-] :-]

> > > I just didn't want to! <wink>
> >
> > me neiva!
> >
> > oh well, it's been fun. Same ol same ol, lots of wasted pixels in
> > cyberspace. <G>
> >
> > I may see if I can find something better to do for a while. Have a
mountain
> > of washing to do that's for sure, and a million pc things to try and
sort
> > out. seems to me there's always something new to learn or do for running
> > these boxes.
> >
> > might do a sam, might do a sean, might not do anything, might just
Beeeeeee.
> > <G>
> >
> > sean
> To Bee or not to Bee... that is the question. ;-)

Indeed it is, yes indeed.................. <VBG>

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sean's Dark Side

May 29, 2003, 7:27:21 AM5/29/03
Oh . SHUT UP BEE .
I read what you wrote to Cher acting as if you are me
YOU'RE NOT. You are a POOR excuse for a male.
I know you would like to think that you are Michael and me.
Guess what. You are nothing in my eyes. Nothing..
I'm not going to take YOUR SHIT>
YOU THINK YOU PICK ON SAM WELL.

I have been nice on this news group for too long.
Step over squirt.
Put the light you waste of breathe.

Stay away from who I post to as well.
From U know who.

Welcome to my nightmare.

Touch shit & it stinks

May 29, 2003, 1:00:49 PM5/29/03
"Sean's Dark Side" <bl...@dim.con> wrote in message news:<CNlBa.45630$1s1.6...@newsfeeds.bigpond.com>...

> Oh . SHUT UP BEE .

Yes, Sean. Won't you please SHUT UP BEE?? Just stop pretending.

Sean

May 29, 2003, 3:07:03 PM5/29/03

You're kind of attractive looking when you're steamed marianne. <G>

This has got to be the weirdest a.r.e. has ever been. ;-))

and that's pretty well all I can think of saying.