keeping the group alive

fruit...@planetholy.com

Sep 2, 2005, 2:46:25 PM9/2/05
Here is a poem i wrote the other day. I hope some others will write in
so that we can keep our group alive!

Down and down it comes
from the big sky water
with thnder like a tom tom
like a scalping axe sound.
on great mother
when shall we learn
that you are no santa
but a giver of gifts
whos kindnes must be thanked.
like some elves
there are a few of us
who like a great eagle
soar up to you thanking.

FD
UAOD
"americas oldest druid grove"

Elaine Stutt

Sep 3, 2005, 2:13:31 AM9/3/05

(fruit...@planetholy.com) writes:
> Here is a poem i wrote the other day. I hope some others will write in
> so that we can keep our group alive!

It's early in September when many posters are in a transition season.
It's frequently a down time, but it seems we've been more down than up
recently. As to your poem, I do think we should appreciate, be
thankful and care for nature.

Elaine

redb...@bigmailbox.net

Sep 3, 2005, 10:39:00 PM9/3/05
Tom tom and scalping axe? What a bunch of stereotypical hooey. Oh, and
your "shaman proiestess"? There is not such thing as a shaman in Indian
culture. If she calls herself one, she is most likely a phoney. Go back
to being a druid and stop acting like a twinkie wannabe Indian.

healingline

Sep 4, 2005, 12:06:32 PM9/4/05
Agreed... what did I say in the other fruity thread? Hornswoggled.

healingline -- not your father's druid

redb...@bigmailbox.net

Sep 4, 2005, 1:09:13 PM9/4/05
Yepppers, you did. And he bought it hook, line and sinker.