do aliens believe in god ?

nanchuan-king

Dec 1, 2002, 5:31:55 AM12/1/02
If there is existance of aliens, and if they have intelligence like
us, i do believe that when they come to the question "how this
universe origin", their answer will be same with us in earth : GOD

But from a lot of explanation from bible, it seems that human is the
only intelligence creature in this universe. If strictly follow the
bible, eventhough alien does exists, it do not have "intelligence"
like us.

Kall, Mogens

Dec 1, 2002, 8:59:32 AM12/1/02

"nanchuan-king" <chan...@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse

Hey,

My name is Mogens Kall and I'm from Denmark.

(sorry, but my english is very bad).

I think - if there is aliens - they will also find out, that it's a mystery,
a riddle: "Where did all the energy (power) came from before Big-Bang
(0+0=0 - no matter what!)?"

In regard to the Bible, it does NOT tell us anything exactly! But - of
course - some Bible-texts give us reason to "some" surprises. For instance
Genesis cap. 6 the firsts verse gives us reason to believe in Life-2 (with
the same DNA-code, same origin!).

The New Jerusalem (1500 miles, 2304 km diametre, Pluto 2402 km), see
Revelation 21, and the coming "wedding" (The Second Coming of Jesus Christ
and His ANGELS, MaTT 24,31) gives us also a good reason to believe in
Life-2.

Let's think practical:
If God createt life on Earth in the beginning - and this is a matter of
fact - of course He can (and will) do it twice (and more). Who can stop Him
? - Nobody!

Jerusalem, sons and daughters! - Be prepared to meet You "Big-sister" (code:
Rev 19,10)!

Peace-from-God (to all His people)

with love from
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael

Bible Free Downloads:
From http://www.gospelcom.net/ibs/
From http://www.wbtc.com/default.htm

Return-Address:
dk.livssyn.kristendom\Ordet (2002-09-30, CET 15:29)

Internal:

Deadline (News-input-from-alt.religion.christian):
2002-12-01, Sunday, CET 13:3x

Order-OUTPUT:
DADDY-Break (2002-12-01, CET 12:58):
- "Det skal du (means: give answer to Alien)."

File-name:
Re: do aliens believe in god ?
0209

This file has been send to
alt.religion.christian

Time for OUTPUT:
2002-12-01, Sunday, CET 14:59

Christian

Dec 1, 2002, 10:21:30 AM12/1/02
>From: chan...@hotmail.com (nanchuan-king)

the mothership is coming. You better be ready--repent of your sins and accept
Jesus as your Savior and Lord. He is the Way the Truth and the Life--no one
comes to the Father but through Him. You want to be beamed up? That's great
but don't forget that there is only one way to be saved and that is Jesus.

And the Spirit and the bride say, Come.
And let him that heareth say, Come.
And let him that is athirst come.
And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:17

nanchuan-king

Dec 1, 2002, 9:43:46 PM12/1/02
">
> Let's think practical:
> If God createt life on Earth in the beginning - and this is a matter of
> fact - of course He can (and will) do it twice (and more). Who can stop Him
> ? - Nobody!

So do you think that human is the first
intelligence creature that God created in this
universe ?

From the explanation of bible,
it is true.

But this is hardly to believe. Human only exists
in this universe after trillion years of that
big-bang.

It is hardly to believe that there is no intelligence life like us live
in somewhere part of this universe among those years.

Kall, Mogens

Dec 2, 2002, 10:00:42 AM12/2/02

"nanchuan-king" <chan...@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> ">

I'm not 100 % sure about that (From the explanation of bible, it is true
[human was(is) the first intelligence creature).

It's written (Gen 1,1): "In the beginning God created the heaven and the
earth...". And then verse 2 says something about the earth. Verse 3 says:
"And God said: Let there be light, and (then) there was light". I think
verse 3 only is a description of our nearest star, the Sun! As far as I can
understand, this verse does not tell us anything about the rest of the
Universe. Then the following verses (include the creation of Mankind, v 26)
is a "local"-history in regard to our planet. But DADDY (our Heavenly
Father) did NOT told us anything about, HOW He created it.

I think, that there is a lot of intelligence life - out there in the
Universe - like us. And I can not find any reason not to find-out-the-truth
about this. Jesus says: "I'm the Truth (John 14,6)" - so, when we are going
to find out the truth about the Universe (include the answer irt.
intelligence life out there); we are just FOLLOW-ing Jesus in His created
"garden". And this is a BIG, free gift from our Heavenly Father. It's a
beautiful garden!

Our problem igt. communication between them (aliens) and us, is, that
...(22/7, Phi) ...

DADDY ?
Is it now time to switch on alt.astronomy ...?

2002-11-02, CET 15:35:40 + 49 (OUTPUT to alt.binaries.astronomy)

Excuse me, nanchuan-king, (because of this little break). I just like to
talk to my Heavenly Father sometimes (it's a free gift we all have as
christians, John 16,24-27).

May I ask You - Where are You from; which country on Earth ?

Peace-from-God (to all His people)

with love from
Mogens Kall
The servant of Michael

Return-Address:
dk.livssyn.kristendom\Ordet (2002-09-30, CET 15:29)

Internal:

Deadline (News-input-from-alt.religion.christian):
2002-12-02, Monday, CET 14:xx

Order-OUTPUT:
DADDY-Break (2002-12-02, CET 14:31):
- "Det skal du (means: give nanchuan-king answer,
file 2002-12-02, CET 03:43)."

File-name:
Re: do aliens believe in god ?

0210