Evolution Question Answered

1 view

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 12:59:59 PM3/25/06
On 24 Mar 2006 08:48:19 -0800, "HVAC" <MR....@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> How did mamals fist evolve and from what? Did one mamal get born let's say
>>> and it's offspring survive when mated with a non-mamal? That would mean
>> that
>>> the sibblings would have to mate with one another.

Or what it means is that Darwin's theory wasn't about evolution, but one of
genetic engineering -- showing a LONG lineage of genetic experimentation.

And it is evident that those genetic engineers are no longer with us.

It's time for people to understand that the only one true god of the
Universe is the knowledge of and understanding of the chemistry and physics
of the Universe.

>Life is based upon death.

Just because your species dies, doesn't mean that other sentient life in the
Universe dies -- so they have only one thing to live for, and that's life.

>Learn it, live it, love it.

Learn to live forever.

Amen. ;-)

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 1:01:39 PM3/25/06

Matt Silberstein

Mar 25, 2006, 3:07:44 PM3/25/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:01:39 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
<5a1b22lgi7ecqr3fn...@4ax.com> wrote:

>>> that
>
>Or what it means is that Darwin's theory wasn't about evolution, but one of
>genetic engineering -- showing a LONG lineage of genetic experimentation.

Engineering by random change. Engineering by engineers who left
remarkably little or no evidence of their existence.

>And it is evident that those genetic engineers are no longer with us.

And, yet, evolution still occurs. Go figure.

>It's time for people to understand that the only one true god of the
>Universe is the knowledge of and understanding of the chemistry and physics
>of the Universe.

For some odd notion of god and/or knowledge.

[snip]

--
Matt Silberstein

Do something today about the Darfur Genocide

http://www.beawitness.org
http://www.darfurgenocide.org
http://www.savedarfur.org

"Darfur: A Genocide We can Stop"

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 3:12:23 PM3/25/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
<RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Engineering by engineers who left
>remarkably little or no evidence of their existence.

Your species is what's left of their existence, your ancestors killed
themselves and their planet, Mars.

You're doing a fine job of repeating history.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 3:13:31 PM3/25/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
<RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> evolution still occurs

Where? Proof? Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?

No? Hummm.

Message has been deleted

Sid

Mar 25, 2006, 5:43:24 PM3/25/06

"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> wrote in message

> >> that
>
> Or what it means is that Darwin's theory wasn't about evolution, but one of
> genetic engineering -- showing a LONG lineage of genetic experimentation.
>
> And it is evident that those genetic engineers are no longer with us.
>
> It's time for people to understand that the only one true god of the
> Universe is the knowledge of and understanding of the chemistry and physics
> of the Universe.

Or a universal intelligence, as demonstrated in
action-at-a-distance, or photon "intelligence" as
demonstrated in the two-slit experiment.

There seems to be an intelligence in DNA, though
perhaps it may take millions of years for any one
species to evolve: as did mammals when evolving
from marsupials-- more than likely a survival tactic
as observed in sub-species that have been isolated
in new environments.

> >Life is based upon death.
>
> Just because your species dies, doesn't mean that other sentient life in the
> Universe dies -- so they have only one thing to live for, and that's life.
>
> >Learn it, live it, love it.
>
> Learn to live forever.

There is no forever as time and space is finite.

You do live as long as time, however... when your
current vehicle (body) fails or wears our, it is simply
abandoned, and a new one is taken-- its called birth.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 5:46:14 PM3/25/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 15:43:24 -0700, "Sid" <sid...@willcox.net> wrote:

>There seems to be <snip>

You have to go through hell-fire before you learn anything.

You must lose everything and remember it before you advance.

It's that time now.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 5:47:46 PM3/25/06

Eric Brze

Mar 25, 2006, 8:49:15 PM3/25/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
<RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:01:39 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
>"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
><5a1b22lgi7ecqr3fn...@4ax.com> wrote:

>>Or what it means is that Darwin's theory wasn't about evolution, but one of
>>genetic engineering -- showing a LONG lineage of genetic experimentation.
>
> Engineering by random change. Engineering by engineers who left
>remarkably little or no evidence of their existence.

If it's engineering, it's not random change. If it's random change, it
can't be engineering. Engineering by random change is an oxymoron.
Engineering is the work of intelligence. The existence of the
engineering work is the evidence of the existence of the engineer.

>>And it is evident that those genetic engineers are no longer with us.
>
>And, yet, evolution still occurs. Go figure.

Actually, that's the evidence that the engineer never left us.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 25, 2006, 9:15:22 PM3/25/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:49:15 -0500, Eric Brze <br...@no.spam.mail.com> wrote:

>Actually, that's the evidence that the engineer never left us.

It's evidence that the engineer did a piss poor engineering job.

Eric Brze

Mar 26, 2006, 1:39:07 AM3/26/06

The piss poor engineering job is actually from the human hands.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 26, 2006, 1:51:40 AM3/26/06

Yeah, a majority of them believe some magical god, which exists no where
made them.

SteveL

Mar 26, 2006, 3:18:46 AM3/26/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:12:23 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
><RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Engineering by engineers who left
>>remarkably little or no evidence of their existence.
>
>Your species is what's left of their existence, your ancestors killed
>themselves and their planet, Mars.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

LOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

SteveL

Mar 26, 2006, 3:25:08 AM3/26/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
><RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> evolution still occurs
>
>Where? Proof?

You need to live by the standards you set for others. Have you got one
iota of evidence that our ancestors came from <snicker> Mars(!!!!!),
like you write above?

>Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?

They're finding new species all the time.

But "recorded history" compared to the briefest measure of geological
time is like a camera shutter set to 1/1000 of a second.

>No?

Yes?

> Hummm.

LOON.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 26, 2006, 11:39:59 AM3/26/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:25:08 +0100, SteveL
<stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"
>
>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
>><RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> evolution still occurs
>>
>>Where? Proof?

<snip logical fallacy>

>>Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?
>
>They're finding new species all the time.

in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals discovered

>But "recorded history" compared to the briefest measure of geological
>time is like a camera shutter set to 1/1000 of a second.
>

>>No?
>
>Yes?
>
>> Hummm.
>
>LOON.

Just answer the question.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 26, 2006, 11:55:52 AM3/26/06

Why do you think NASA is hiding all of the photos of Mars?

Hagar

Mar 26, 2006, 12:22:25 PM3/26/06

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:25:08 +0100, SteveL
> <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote:
>
> >On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

> >>Where? Proof?
>
> <snip logical fallacy>
> >
> >>Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?
> >
> >They're finding new species all the time.
>
> in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals
discovered

> The new species is (drum roll):
>
> ALEXA
>
> Once an intelligent person, she has mutated in a relatively short time
into a dumber than a tamato class A kOOk. Is headed for total mental
degradation within a few years and will go totally over the edge if the
Republicans win in 08.
Proposed name for the new species: Homo Stupido

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 26, 2006, 12:32:10 PM3/26/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:22:25 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

>Homo Stupido

That would be you for not answering a simple question.

So answer the question:

Name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals discovered

Waiting.

Hagar

Mar 26, 2006, 8:15:02 PM3/26/06

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:22:25 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
> >Homo Stupido

OK, you retard, one more time for the Homo Stuipido.

Everything you see had a common origin, about 4.3 billion years ago. It was
a single cell organism, probably a Karyote, from which all living organisms
evolved. Exactly which was the first multi-cell animal is not known, but it
has long since ceased to exist, displaced by consecutively smarter
organisms. Also which one was the very last one to evolve, is anyone's
guess, but all you have to do is look around, you'll probably see 5 of the
last 10 to evolve to their present stage. I say "present stage", since no
evolutionary process has an "end". Sharks and turtles have been at their
present state of evolution the longest, and in all likelihood will not
noticeably change in the foreseeable future.
You, however, my dear Alexa, are the very latest in the long evolutionary
chain of Stupidity.

http://peaceinspace.com

Mar 26, 2006, 8:34:56 PM3/26/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:15:02 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:

>OK, you retard

I didn't vote for George Bush

Matt Silberstein

Mar 27, 2006, 9:00:34 AM3/27/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:12:23 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
<009b22dt31t50rbvh...@4ax.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
><RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>> Engineering by engineers who left
>>remarkably little or no evidence of their existence.
>
>Your species is what's left of their existence, your ancestors killed
>themselves and their planet, Mars.

Excuse me, I did not realize you had a privileged knowledge of
history. What species are you, btw?

>You're doing a fine job of repeating history.

Matt Silberstein

Mar 27, 2006, 9:10:19 AM3/27/06
On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
<o19b22hvf60rtb2nr...@4ax.com> wrote:

What is a "new" mammal? As for evidence (not "proof", evidence) of
evolution how about we look at the next edition of _Nature_. I bet you
that there is at least one article with evidence for evolution.

Matt Silberstein

Mar 27, 2006, 9:10:51 AM3/27/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:55:52 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
<uqhd22hr9l9c4sh3c...@4ax.com> wrote:

And where is your *proof*, or even *evidence* of this. Please try to
meet the same standards you demand of biologists.

Matt Silberstein

Mar 27, 2006, 9:13:50 AM3/27/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:39:59 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
<gqgd22d25audkvrsh...@4ax.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:25:08 +0100, SteveL
><stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>>>Where? Proof?
>
><snip logical fallacy>

There is no logical fallacy at all. Your failure to provide any
evidence for your claims while demanding proof shows you have nothing.
Your snipping it out just confirms it.

>>>Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?
>>
>>They're finding new species all the time.
>
>in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals discovered

New species discovered does not mean they evolved recently. But how
about you explain why you demand a "new" mammal rather than a new
species from some other clade? "New" does not make sense anyway,
evolution shows that species change, not that new ones suddenly
appear.

Matt Silberstein

Mar 27, 2006, 9:14:51 AM3/27/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:39:59 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
<gqgd22d25audkvrsh...@4ax.com> wrote:

[snip]

>in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals discovered

HeLa

SteveL

Mar 27, 2006, 10:31:50 AM3/27/06
On Mon, 27 Mar 2006 14:14:51 GMT, Matt Silberstein
<RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:39:59 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
>"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
><gqgd22d25audkvrsh...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>>in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals discovered
>>
>>_____________________________________________________________
>>
>HeLa
>>_____________________________________________________________
>
>[snip]

"Is that all you've got?? Just ONE?" will be the response.

SteveL

Mar 27, 2006, 10:33:12 AM3/27/06
On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:39:59 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:25:08 +0100, SteveL
><stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>>>Where? Proof?
>
><snip logical fallacy>

What logical fallacy?

You throw out unfounded assertions yet demand proof from others.

You're the one committing a logical fallacy.

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 4:17:06 PM4/5/06

"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> wrote in message

because google bought all of them for GoogleMars and they're all subject to
copyright?

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 4:20:52 PM4/5/06

"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> wrote in message

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:25:08 +0100, SteveL
> <stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>>>Where? Proof?
>
> <snip logical fallacy>
>>
>>>Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?
>>
>>They're finding new species all the time.
>
> in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals
> discovered

well if i have my way, rigid social stratification will eventually cause
humanity to speciate, creating a permanent underclass of servants and a
permanent overclass of noble public servants who take it upon themselves to
dutifully watch over their lesser cousins. rule is the highest form of
service, n'est pas?

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 4:23:38 PM4/5/06

"Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote in message

> "http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> wrote in message
>> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:22:25 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>>
>> >Homo Stupido
>
> OK, you retard, one more time for the Homo Stuipido.
>
> Everything you see had a common origin, about 4.3 billion years ago. It
> was
> a single cell organism, probably a Karyote, from which all living
> organisms

uh, a prokaryote, that is, and may even have been simpler than that.
probably didn't even have mitochondria

> evolved. Exactly which was the first multi-cell animal is not known, but
> it
> has long since ceased to exist, displaced by consecutively smarter

or at least better adapted. evolution has little to do with "smarter."

> organisms. Also which one was the very last one to evolve, is anyone's

common misconception. all organisms are continuously evolving, and even more
so if the organism is sexual.

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 4:25:26 PM4/5/06

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 17:15:02 -0800, "Hagar" <ha...@sahm.name> wrote:
>
>>OK, you retard
>
> I didn't vote for George Bush

who cares if you did? does it say you're not sophisticated if you voted for
a hucklebuck? maybe you have money in petroleum or halliburton.

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 4:27:20 PM4/5/06

"Matt Silberstein" <RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
message news:1ksf22923dfgkcnap...@4ax.com...

> On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 16:39:59 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
> "http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
> <gqgd22d25audkvrsh...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 26 Mar 2006 09:25:08 +0100, SteveL
>><stev...@deletethisbitntlworld.com> wrote:
>>
>>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, "http://peaceinspace.com"

>><snip logical fallacy>
>
> There is no logical fallacy at all. Your failure to provide any
> evidence for your claims while demanding proof shows you have nothing.
> Your snipping it out just confirms it.

>>>They're finding new species all the time.
>>
>>in the space below name all of the alleged newly evolved mammals
>>discovered
>
> New species discovered does not mean they evolved recently. But how
> about you explain why you demand a "new" mammal rather than a new
> species from some other clade? "New" does not make sense anyway,
> evolution shows that species change, not that new ones suddenly
> appear.

because he doesn't want to be shut down with "monsanto"

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 4:28:57 PM4/5/06

"Matt Silberstein" <RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote in
message news:g0sf22dhroul7oocu...@4ax.com...

> On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:13:31 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
> "http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
> <o19b22hvf60rtb2nr...@4ax.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
>><RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>>
>>> evolution still occurs
>>
>>Where? Proof? Any new mammals since the dawn of recorded history?
>>
>>No? Hummm.
>
> What is a "new" mammal? As for evidence (not "proof", evidence) of
> evolution how about we look at the next edition of _Nature_. I bet you
> that there is at least one article with evidence for evolution.

as soon as a mammal is conceived, it becomes a "new" mammal.

> --
> Matt Silberstein
>
> Do something today about the Darfur Genocide

is there money in it?

but is there money in it?

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 6:00:02 PM4/5/06

"Eric Brze" <br...@no.spam.mail.com> wrote in message

> On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 20:07:44 GMT, Matt Silberstein
> <RemoveThisPref...@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 25 Mar 2006 18:01:39 GMT, in alt.atheism ,
>>"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> in
>><5a1b22lgi7ecqr3fn...@4ax.com> wrote:

>>>Or what it means is that Darwin's theory wasn't about evolution, but one
>>>of
>>>genetic engineering -- showing a LONG lineage of genetic experimentation.
>>
>> Engineering by random change. Engineering by engineers who left
>>remarkably little or no evidence of their existence.
>
> If it's engineering, it's not random change. If it's random change, it
> can't be engineering. Engineering by random change is an oxymoron.
> Engineering is the work of intelligence. The existence of the
> engineering work is the evidence of the existence of the engineer.

much engineering comes from random change, actually. you induce a mutation
in several samples, toss out the ones that don't work, keep the ones that
do, and so on.

species don't change at random anyway. individual organisms do, but only
those with favorable mutations or recombinations proliferate (with the
exception of humans, where the welfare state is the antithesis to evolution)

>>>And it is evident that those genetic engineers are no longer with us.
>>
>>And, yet, evolution still occurs. Go figure.
>
> Actually, that's the evidence that the engineer never left us.

it's not evidence of anything.

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 6:00:33 PM4/5/06

"http://peaceinspace.com" <tr...@R.us> wrote in message

design? maybe. intelligent? not on your life!

Jeff White

Apr 5, 2006, 6:02:23 PM4/5/06

"Eric Brze" <br...@no.spam.mail.com> wrote in message

human hands have actually accomplished quite a few astounding feats of
engineering, especially for an ape!

now, god, on the other hand, assuming It is real, could have done far better
if preconceived notions about It have any substance.