Gee, I Wonder Why Blacks Won't Vote Republicans? (GOP, The Party of treason)

Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass

Sep 6, 2005, 1:23:55 PM9/6/05
It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters
peple are still starving to death in New Orelans

-----

Yang
a.a. #28
AthD (h.c.) conferred by the regents of the LCL
a.a. pastor #-273.15, the most frigid church of Celcius nee Kelvin
EAC Econometric Forecast and Sorcery Division
Proudly plonked by Lani Girl and Crazyalec (aka olek...@yahoo.com aka Yang's little poltregeist bitch)

The Bush 'balanced' budget: 1.6 trillion and worsening
The Bush 'economic' policy: 12.5 million FEWER jobs than Clinton and counting
The Bush Iraq lie: -1889 GIs, one friend's co-worker's son and mounting

Having Bush fuck up my country: Worthless

torresD

Sep 6, 2005, 2:52:34 PM9/6/05

Misleart Chuff

Sep 6, 2005, 4:04:29 PM9/6/05
So, did you have some point, or do you just get off on reposting other
peoples' posts?

"torresD" <tor...@N0SPAM.D0RIS.0RG> wrote in message
: On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:23:55 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking

AWOL's
: Cocaine Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

[snipped OP]

duke

Sep 6, 2005, 6:27:35 PM9/6/05
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:23:55 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters
>peple are still starving to death in New Orelans

But everybody that tried to leave are safe and comfortable (relatively speaking)
eating home style meals in air conditioning and getting 1st class health
treatment.

duke
*****
Pope Paul VI
*****

brutus

Sep 6, 2005, 6:31:09 PM9/6/05

"Misleart Chuff" <misl...@ameritech.net> wrote in message

You had to ask?

Brutus

Meteorite Debris

Sep 6, 2005, 7:52:42 PM9/6/05
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:23:55 -0700 the ET form known as Yang, AthD
(h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting
Ass<eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> sent a radio signal across the vast
expanse of deep space -._.--._.--._.--._.--._.--._.

> It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters
> peple are still starving to death in New Orelans

The response to Cyclone Tracy in 1974 was help arriving within 24
hours and the mass evacuation of Darwin beginning within 48 hours of
the disaster. The prison greens for Bush's uniform.

--
Remove YOUR_SHOES before replying
apatriot #1, atheist #1417,

Apatriotism Yahoo Group

Sunday: A day given over by Americans to wishing that they themselves
were dead and in Heaven, and that their neighbors were dead and in
Hell.

-Mencken

Paul Duca

Sep 6, 2005, 9:04:23 PM9/6/05
in article pp5sh19vniofao851...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 9/6/05 6:27 PM:

> On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:23:55 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine
> Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:
>
>> It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters
>> peple are still starving to death in New Orelans
>
> But everybody that tried to leave are safe and comfortable (relatively
> speaking)
> eating home style meals in air conditioning and getting 1st class health
> treatment.

And we don't know what annoys Duke more....his not getting any of
it, or having to pay for it.

Paul

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 6, 2005, 10:59:10 PM9/6/05
In episode <iojrh19jq22nhj8of...@4ax.com>, Yang, AthD (h.c),
Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass burst into the room and exclaimed:

> It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters peple
> are still starving to death in New Orelans

I hadn't even thought about that. Then again, you know that was during the
time of The Ancients who had magical machines that could rise into the
air, carrying food and water, then move to a destination and lower the
supplies to people in need.

It was, indeed, a magical time. One we'll not see again in our lifetimes...

--
Mark K. Bilbo - a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Olrik

Sep 6, 2005, 11:07:37 PM9/6/05

Or not getting any even if he wants to pay for it! The ultimate rejection!

--
Olrik
aa #1981

Ray Fischer

Sep 7, 2005, 12:29:16 AM9/7/05
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>>It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters
>>peple are still starving to death in New Orelans
>
>But everybody that tried to leave are safe and comfortable (relatively speaking)
>eating home style meals in air conditioning and getting 1st class health
>treatment.

Except for the thousands who couldn't leave.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

duke

Sep 7, 2005, 6:40:49 PM9/7/05
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 04:29:16 GMT, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>But everybody that tried to leave are safe and comfortable (relatively speaking)
>>eating home style meals in air conditioning and getting 1st class health
>>treatment.

>Except for the thousands who couldn't leave.

The mayor parked the buses on high ground rather than use them to evacuate the
poor.

Message has been deleted

--sexkitten--

Sep 7, 2005, 7:23:57 PM9/7/05
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>>>Except for the thousands who couldn't leave.
>>
>>The mayor parked the buses on high ground rather than use them to evacuate the
>>poor.
>>
>>duke
>

> I demand you prove the city even owns the busses. Most school
> districts contract with private bus companies. And in most cities the
> Mayor has no authority over school boards or schools.

Not sure about the schools since a lot of the NO websites are down, but
the New Orleans RTA does own a fleet of buses, and leases the rest. If
you are going to split hairs over the school bus ownership, you can
explain why the city bus fleet, which IS under city control, wasn't used.

> ----------------
> "Should any political party attempt to abolish
> social security, unemployment insurance, and
> eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would
> not hear of that party again in our political
> history. There is a tiny splinter group, of course,
> that believes you can do these things. Among them
> are [a] few other Texas oil millionaires, and an
> occasional politician or business man from other
> areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid."
>
> - President Dwight D. Eisenhower, 11/8/54

Ray Fischer

Sep 7, 2005, 11:55:25 PM9/7/05
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
> rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>>But everybody that tried to leave are safe and comfortable (relatively speaking)
>>>eating home style meals in air conditioning and getting 1st class health
>>>treatment.
>
>>Except for the thousands who couldn't leave.
>
>The mayor parked the buses on high ground rather than use them to evacuate the
>poor.

You're lying. No buses.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

duke

Sep 8, 2005, 7:15:32 PM9/8/05
On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:46:52 -0700, retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>I demand you prove the city even owns the busses. Most school
>districts contract with private bus companies. And in most cities the
>Mayor has no authority over school boards or schools.

c. roy had control, and he turned his back on his brothers and sisters.

duke

Sep 8, 2005, 7:15:51 PM9/8/05

Shown on Fox News.

Joshua Calvert

Sep 8, 2005, 8:07:47 PM9/8/05
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:55:25 GMT, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray
> Fischer) wrote:
>
>>duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>The mayor parked the buses on high ground rather than use them to
>>>evacuate the poor.
>>
>>You're lying. No buses.
>
> Shown on Fox News.

Now there's a credible source, not, dunce.

Bob

Sep 8, 2005, 8:12:43 PM9/8/05
"Joshua Calvert" <joshua_l...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

http://www.wwltv.com/sharedcontent/breakingnews/slideshow/083005_dmnkatrina/30.html

Ray Fischer

Sep 8, 2005, 11:35:05 PM9/8/05
Bob <n...@email.address> wrote:
>"Joshua Calvert" <joshua_l...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote in

>>> Shown on Fox News.
>>
>> Now there's a credible source, not, dunce.
>
>http://www.wwltv.com/sharedcontent/breakingnews/slideshow/083005_dmnkatrina/30.html

LOL!

1) School buses don't belong to the city.
2) The 100-some flooded buses shown in the picture would be enough
for about 6,000 people. Far short of the tens of thousands of
people needing evacuation.
3) With no place to go there's hardly any need for buses.

--
Ray Fischer
rfis...@sonic.net

Paul Duca

Sep 9, 2005, 7:09:09 AM9/9/05
in article rgh1i192cg0q91fnl...@4ax.com, duke at
duckg...@cox.net wrote on 9/8/05 7:15 PM:

> On Thu, 08 Sep 2005 03:55:25 GMT, rfis...@bolt.sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>
>> duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>> The mayor parked the buses on high ground rather than use them to evacuate
>>> the
>>> poor.
>>
>> You're lying. No buses.
>
> Shown on Fox News.

Duke con't be sure...his screen is caked with dried semen.

Paul

Paul Duca

Sep 9, 2005, 7:09:58 AM9/9/05
in article tch1i1tsj4dsocjfp...@4ax.com, duke at

duckg...@cox.net wrote on 9/8/05 7:15 PM:

> On Wed, 07 Sep 2005 15:46:52 -0700, retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>> I demand you prove the city even owns the busses. Most school
>> districts contract with private bus companies. And in most cities the
>> Mayor has no authority over school boards or schools.
>
> c. roy had control, and he turned his back on his brothers and sisters.

I guess he followed the example of the Lord God....

Paul

stoney

Sep 12, 2005, 12:56:16 PM9/12/05
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 10:23:55 -0700, "Yang, AthD (h.c), Kicking AWOL's

Cocaine Snorting Ass" <eacmole@/*AWOLBUSH*/mail.com> wrote:

>It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters
>peple are still starving to death in New Orelans

Such is pleasing to The Bush for it means hefty misery and reduction
of welfare payments followed by monstrously profitable contracts to
favoured friends. Hallowed be corruption and graft says The Bush.

--

Contempt of Congress meter reading-offscale.
Hello, theocracy with a fundamentalist US Supreme

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president
represents, more and more closely, the inner soul
of the people. On some great and glorious day the
plain folks of the land will reach their heart's
desire at last and the White House will be adorned
by a downright moron." --- H.L. Mencken (1880 - 1956)

Religion is the original war crime.
-Michelle Malkin (Feb 26, 2005)

stoney

Sep 12, 2005, 12:57:50 PM9/12/05
On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 21:59:10 -0500, "Mark K. Bilbo"
<alt-a...@org.webmaster> wrote:

>In episode <iojrh19jq22nhj8of...@4ax.com>, Yang, AthD (h.c),
>Kicking AWOL's Cocaine Snorting Ass burst into the room and exclaimed:
>
>> It took ONE day for there to be a Berlin Airlift. Five days laters peple
>> are still starving to death in New Orelans
>
>I hadn't even thought about that. Then again, you know that was during the
>time of The Ancients who had magical machines that could rise into the
>air, carrying food and water, then move to a destination and lower the
>supplies to people in need.
>
>It was, indeed, a magical time. One we'll not see again in our lifetimes...

A time when initiative was prevalent and not buried under
organizational charts and authorization stamps.