Teachings from the synagogue of Satan

1 view

martus

Jan 31, 2007, 1:12:27 AM1/31/07

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art
rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and
are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say
they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to
come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Colossians 2:18
Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and
worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not
seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

KABBALAH plain and simple is the worship of the fallen angels/demons
to get what you want in this physical world. These angels may appear
as angels of light or darkness but the one common thing about them is
that they have forsaken God and will drag as many people to hell by
sugar coating their path to hell with these corrupting gifts they
provide to their devotees while they are alive.

The word "Kabbalah" comes from a Hebrew root meaning to receive sacred
teachings.

The earliest documents which are generally acknowledged as being
Kabbalistic come from the 1st. Century C.E., but there is a suspicion
that the Biblical phenomenon of prophecy may have been grounded in a
much older oral tradition which was a precursor to the earliest
recognisable forms of Kabbalah. Some believe the tradition goes back
as far as Melchizedek but the question is when did Mankind first start
following angels instead of God and the answer would have to be when
Eve took a bite out of the fruit of forbidden knowledge.

During the Middle Ages, the Kabbalah flourished throughout Europe, but
particularly in the community at Safed in the Holy Land. By the end of
the sixteenth century two schools of Kabbalistic thought had become
established. These were under the leadership of Moses Cordova, and
Isaac Luria. Although the Orthodoxy placed Kabbalism out of bounds of
the many in fear of its power, it continued strongly underground but
in our modern area has burst out to the surface with occultic worship
and practises everywhere.

The Jews added two important works to Kabbalistic lore, namely the
books known as the Sepher Yetzirah, reputed to have been written in
the 2nd century AD, and the Zohar, dating from the 13th century. The
Zohar came to the attention of Christian scholars shortly thereafter,
and sparked an interest in the Kabbalah on the part of a wide range of
European mystics and occultists. Thus the Kabbalah became part and
parcel of the secret teachings of such groups as the Rosicrucians and
Freemasons. These Gentile Kabbalists likewise added much fresh
material to the tradition, as did the Theosophists, the Golden Dawn,
and now numerous new age thinkers and writers. Thus the Kabbalah as it
now exists is far from being an exclusively Jewish doctrine, but is
rather an integral part of the Western Mystery Tradition.

"When later he [the Mason] is given Light, it means really that he
is taught the principles of occultism ..."

- Arthur H. Ward, Masonic symbolism and the Mystic Way, p. 149 - 150

"Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly
back, as you see, to the Kabalah. In that ancient and little
understood medley of absurdity and philosophy, the Initiate will find
the source of many doctrines; and may in time come to understand the
Hermetic philosophers, the Alchemists, all the Anti-papal Thinkers of
the Middle Ages, and Emanuel Swedenborg."

- Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 28th Degree, XXVIII - KNIGHT OF
THE SUN, OR PRINCE ADEPT, p. 741

"Albert Pike was an honorary member of almost every Supreme Council in
the world, personally receiving 130 Masonic degrees.

Pike also was one of the most physically and morally repulsive
individuals in American history. Weighing well over three hundred
pounds, his sexual proclivity was to sit naked astride a phallic
throne in the woods, accompanied by a gang of prostitutes. To these
orgies he would bring one or more wagon loads of food and liquor, most
of which he would consume over a period of two days until he passed
into a stupor.

In his adopted state of Arkansas, Pike was well known as a
practitioner of Satanism, Portraits of his later years show him
wearing a symbol of the Baphomet around his neck."

- John Daniel, Scarlet and the Beast, Vol 2, Page 37

"It is generally agreed that the biggest single influence in the
modern expansion of ritual magic, and the occult explosion in general,
in the Western world, was the Golden Dawn. This magical fraternity,
founded by Freemasons at the end of the 19th century, developed a
complex ritual system with ten degrees of initiation relating to the
Cabalistic Sephiroth."

- Janet and Stewart Farrar, The Life and Times of A Modern Witch,
Phoenix Publishing Company, p. 121

End times:
http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/16-SATAN.html :

martus

Feb 1, 2007, 6:57:48 PM2/1/07
Evolution: The Occult Doctrine of Becoming

With the British Royal Society acting as their headquarters of
propaganda, the elite had created an institution to provide
credibility for their specially designed 'science.' Now, they needed
to introduce the 'science.' Recall that the founding members of the
Royal Society were all Freemasons. Thus, whatever 'science' these men
would design would be derivative of Masonic doctrine. In The Meaning
of Masonry, W.L. Wilmhurst reveals the worldview underpinning the new
Masonic 'science':

"This - the evolution [emphasis added] of man into superman - was
always the purpose of the ancient Mysteries, and the real purpose of
modern Masonry is not the social and charitable purposes to which so
much attention is paid, but the expediting of the spiritual evolution
of those who aspire to perfect their own nature and transform it into
a more god-like quality. And this is a definite science, a royal art,
which it is possible for each of us to put into practice; whilst to
join the Craft for any other purpose than to study and pursue this
science is to misunderstand its meaning." (Wilmhurst, 47)

Later in the book, Wilmhurst reiterates this theme:

"Man who has sprung from earth and developed through the lower
kingdoms of nature to his present rational state, has yet to complete
his evolution [emphasis added] by becoming a god-like being and
unifying his consciousness with the Omniscient - to promote which is
and always has been the sole aim and purpose of all Initiation."
(Wilmhurst, 94)

With God's effective exile from science, man's position as imago viva
Dei (created in the image of the Creator) was summarily relegated to
obsolescence. Now, Freemasonry could introduce its occult doctrine of
'becoming,' the belief in man's gradual evolution towards apotheosis.

According to Mackey's Encyclopedia of Freemasonry, Erasmus Darwin,
grandfather of Charles Darwin, was the first to promulgate the concept
of evolution:

"Dr. Erasmus Darwin (1731 - 1802) was the first man in England to
suggest those ideas which later were to be embodied in the Darwinian
theory by his grandson, Charles Darwin (1809 - 1882), who wrote in
1859 Origin of Species." (quoted in Daniel, 34)

The Lunar Society
Erasmus Darwin was the founder of the Lunar Society. According to
author Ian Taylor, the Lunar Society was active from about 1764 to
1800 and its prominent influence 'continued long afterwards under the
banner of The Royal Society.' The group's name owed itself to the fact
that members met monthly at the time of the full moon. The membership
of this group boasted such luminaries as John Wilkinson (who made
cannons), James Watt (who owed his notoriety to the steam engine),
Matthew Boulton (a manufacturer), Joseph Priestly (a chemist), Josiah
Wedgewood (who founded the famous pottery business), and Benjamin
Franklin. It is with the Lunar Society that one begins to identify
Erasmus' ties to Freemasonry. (Taylor, 55)

Interestingly enough, in an article by Lord Richie-Calder, Lunar
Society members were assigned the very esoteric appellation of
'merchants of light.' This was precisely the same description used for
the hypothetical society presented in Sir Francis Bacon's New Atlantis
(Taylor, 55). In her examination of J.G. Findel's History of
Freemasonry, Nesta Webster made the following observation: 'Findel
frankly admits that the New Atlantis contained unmistakable allusions
to Freemasonry and that Bacon contributed to its final transformation'
(Webster, 120).

Researcher Ian Taylor adds:

"Webster pointed out that one of the earliest and most eminent
precursors of Freemasonry is said to have been Francis Bacon, who is
also recognized to have been a Rosicrucian; the Rosicrucian and
Freemason orders were closely allied and may have had a common
source." (Taylor, 445)

Still, these are tenuous ties at best. Are there any sources that
firmly establish a Darwinian/Freemasonic connection? Mackey's
Encyclopedia of Freemasonry conclusively confirms a link:

"Before coming to Derby in 1788, Dr. [Erasmus] Darwin had been made a
Mason in the famous Time Immemorial Lodge of Cannongate Kilwinning,
No. 2, of Scotland. Sir Francis Darwin, one of the Doctor's sons, was
made a Mason in Tyrian Lodge, No. 253, at Derby, in 1807 or 1808. His
son Reginald was made a Mason in Tyrian Lodge in 1804. The name of
Charles Darwin does not appear on the rolls of the Lodge but it is
very possible that he, like Francis, was a Mason." (quoted in Daniel,
34)

In 1794, Erasmus wrote a book entitled Zoonomia, which delineated his
theory of evolution (Taylor, 58). Being a Freemason, there is little
doubt that Erasmus cribbed liberally from the Lodge's occult doctrine
of 'becoming.' Before Erasmus had penned his precursory notions of
progressive biological development, Freemason John Locke (1632 - 1704)
extrapolated the Hindu doctrine of reincarnation into the context of
metaphysical naturalism and formulated a theory of evolution (Daniel,
33-34).

The British East India Company had imported the Hindu belief in
reincarnation to England where it would be adopted by the British
Royal Society. A prominent member of the Royal Society, John Locke
studied reincarnation extensively and, working with the occult
doctrine as an extrapolative inspiration, developed his own
evolutionary ideas. In fact, Locke's theory of evolution received the
support of the male members of Darwin's family (Daniel, 33-34). Two
centuries later, this occult concept of 'becoming' would be
transmitted to Charles Darwin and On the Origin of Species would be
born.

End times:
http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/16-SATAN.html :

martus

Feb 1, 2007, 9:07:53 PM2/1/07

Man created not evoled.

Question is why perpetuate a godless theory when it has been proven
wrong on so many occassions unless it is to destroy man's faith in God
which makes Man an easy target for the devil. Without God, man is lost
and easily manipulated by those that serve the Devil. From
manufacturing missing links to hidding the truth and the evidence of
Giants(man) being around at the time of the dinosaurs disproving
Mankind came from the sludge after the dinosaurs roamed the earth, any
means are used to try and remove God from society so those that govern
us from the brotherhood can control us as gods, making any godless
laws they choose. God's laws are absolute where man's laws are
relative to the godless public opinion at that time e.g. now it is ok
to destroy unborn human life. God's law not to murder still stands and
It is before God you will answer.

The Acambaro figurines, discovered in the 1940s in Acambaro, Mexico,
depict fantastic creatures that resemble dinosaurs, as well as African
and European men. If verified as authentic and dated to a time before
modern science's discovery of the dinosaurs, the existence of the
figurines would dismantle the major presumptions of modern
evolutionary theory, and, in fact, much of the scientific and academic
establishment. Young-Earth creationist Don Patton discussed the
subject of the Acambaro dinosaurs at September's meeting of the
Metroplex Institute of Origin Science (MIOS). He has journeyed to
Acambaro to view and photograph some of the artifacts, and he agrees
with Lewis that this spells doom for evolution. Most of those
attending the meeting concurred.

His printed brochure compares one of the figurines with a drawing
from Robert Bakker's book Dinosaur Heresies (1986). The figurine so
resembles the dinosaurs in Bakker's illustration that the ancient
artist must have seen one in the flesh.

Of course, modern science is not going to take this lying down, as
both Patton and Childress have pointed out. Childress explains the
situation in his report: 3 A team of experts at another university,
shown Julsrud's half-dozen samples but unaware of their origin, ruled
out the possibility that they could have been modern reproductions.

However, they fell silent when told of their controversial source. In
1952, in an effort to debunk this weird collection which was gaining a
certain amount of fame, American archaeologist Charles C. DiPeso
claimed to have minutely examined the then 32,000 pieces within not
more than four hours spent at the home of Julsrud. In a forthcoming
book, long delayed by continuing developments in his investigation,
archaeological investigator John H. Tierney, who has lectured on the
case for decades, points out that to have done that DiPeso would have
had to have inspected 133 pieces per minute steadily for four hours,
whereas in actuality, it would have required weeks merely to have
separated the massive jumble of exhibits and arranged them properly
for a valid evaluation.

Tierney, who collaborated with the later Professor Hapgood, the late
William N. Russell, and others in the investigation, charges that the
Smithsonian Institution and other archaeological authorities conducted
a campaign of disinformation against the discoveries. The Smithsonian
had, early in the controversy, dismissed the entire Acambaro
collection as an elaborate hoax. Also, utilising the freedom of
Information Act, Tierney discovered that practically the entirety of
the Smithsonian's Julsrud case files are missing.

A Giant Cover-up
The Smithsonian Giants

Not to be found in the history books, the science references or the
classroom is undeniable evidence that a race of giants had a prominent
presence on the North American continent. Also hidden from public
understanding is the fact that giants were among the native people who
fell before the colonial eradication crusade. Only the fortunate
cultural conscience of amateur historians, writing about the prominent
events of their individual communities, preserved easily accessible
evidence of giants in our North American past.

Though there is much evidence in the written record of the
Smithsonian it is an overwhelming and disorganized system typical of a
rapid and misguided mass internment project.

James K. Polk: Known to have served as Junior Warden of his lodge,
there is no record of Polk ever serving as Master. During his
Presidency he assisted in laying the cornerstone of the Smithsonian
Institution with Masonic ceremonies.(from Famous Masons)

End times:
http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/16-SATAN.html

martus

Feb 2, 2007, 10:26:09 PM2/2/07

You read the article now watch the movie and understand the source of
western occultism:

http://witnesz.tripod.com/index.htm

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Feb 3, 2007, 3:14:45 AM2/3/07
martus wrote:
> Revelation 2:9
> I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art
> rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and
> are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.
>

> Revelation 3:9
> Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say
> they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to
> come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

yes, this would apparently be referring to those ersatz Jews who call
themselves `ioudaioi tou en krupto` --you might know them as the
"christians" of `paulos`

martus

Feb 4, 2007, 9:36:45 PM2/4/07
The statistical probability of having the numerous similarities
between Kabbalah and string theory occur by chance is nearly
impossible. Both the ten sefirot of the tree of life and 10
dimensional superstring theory have a large body of literature and
tradition surrounding them. Both disciplines of thought contain a high
degree of complexity and are descriptions of the universe in both
metaphysical and physical terms. The high degree of correlation
between the symbolism for two such disparate disciplines is quite
astounding. The main question remaining is whether this vast
synchronicity is part of some huge randomcoincidence or whether both
have serendipitously described aspects of the same true reality.

Knowledge that is revealed by the fallen angels to sinful mankind is a
dangerous thing consider the nuclear bomb as one example.

End times:
http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/16-SATAN.html

Ha SATAN [Sin Tet Nun]

Feb 5, 2007, 1:08:18 AM2/5/07
martus wrote:
> The statistical probability of having the numerous similarities
> between Kabbalah and string theory occur by chance is nearly
> impossible.

for example ...?

> Both the ten sefirot of the tree of life and 10
> dimensional superstring theory have a large body of literature and
> tradition surrounding them. Both disciplines of thought contain a high
> degree of complexity and are descriptions of the universe in both
> metaphysical and physical terms. The high degree of correlation
> between the symbolism for two such disparate disciplines is quite
> astounding. The main question remaining is whether this vast
> synchronicity is part of some huge randomcoincidence or whether both
> have serendipitously described aspects of the same true reality.

which `qabalah` texts do you include in your `qabalah` canon ...?

> Knowledge that is revealed by the fallen angels to sinful mankind is a
> dangerous thing consider the nuclear bomb as one example.

are you certain that extraterrestrials developed the nuclear bomb and
then gave the secrets to the humans ?

does qabalah also "correlate to" with Franz Brentano and Ludwig von
Mises ??

martus

Feb 11, 2007, 7:08:09 PM2/11/07
Prince Charles & Alternative Medicine

Prince Charles has once again championed the cause of holistic
remedies, arguing for an integrated health care system in which all
the knowledge, experience and wisdom accumulated in different ways at
different times and in different cultures is effectively deployed to
prevent or alleviate human suffering. (Daily Telegraph 21/10/97).

In 1982 Prince Charles became President of the British Medical
Association and wasted no time in using his position to challenge
medical orthodoxy and advocate alternative medicine. In a speech at
his inaugural dinner as President the Prince said, Through the
centuries healing has been practised by folk healers who are guided by
traditional wisdom which sees illness as a disorder of the whole
person, involving not only the patients body, but his mind, his self-
image, his dependence on the physical and social environment, as well
as his relation to the cosmos. The last clause about the cosmos is
opening up a dimension which goes way beyond medical science and
enters into another realm altogether. The Prince acknowledged this in
his speech when he spoke about it being (perhaps) Gods will that the
unorthodox individual (i.e. himself) is misunderstood and ridiculed
until his day arrives and mankind is ready to receive his message; a
message which he probably finds hard to explain himself, but which he
knows comes from a far deeper source than conscious thought.

The Prince is clearly moving into to the realm of religion here and
seeing himself as some kind of prophet bringing a hidden revelation
which mankind was not ready to receive at the time he gave it, but
will be at some future time. It is not generally known that in 1977
Prince Charles went on a journey of spiritual discovery into the
wilderness of northern Kenya with the man who was to become his
spiritual mentor, Laurens van der Post, founder of the Wilderness
Foundation. This organisation specialises in exposing top people to
life in the wild with the aim of re-tuning the Western mind set, to
liberate its more primitive intuitive side. Van der Post passed on to
Charles an interest in the ideas of Carl Jung, the Swiss psychologist
who also spent time living among primitive tribal peoples. Jung came
to believe in the collective unconscious which he believed unites all
peoples of the earth and is a common spiritual force through which God
exists in different religious experiences of people world wide.
Dreams, psychic forces and the paranormal are an expression of this
force, which can also release healing into the lives of those who know
how to tap into it. Western sophistication and rationalism have caused
people to lose contact with this intuitive realm which primitive
people are able to tap into at will.

Van der Post was also a follower of the I-Ching, a book of Chinese
philosophy, an interest which he passed on to Charles. This teaches
that the human race and our cosmic and earthly environment make up an
interacting unity. In this it is believed that the universe is
composed of two equal and complimentary forces, yin and yang. Yang is
light and positive, and yin is dark and negative. Through the use of
the I-Ching, a person can determine a course of action and consult a
high form of moral guidance from the cosmos. In fact we would see this
as a form of spiritism.

It is important to see where Charles is coming from when he advocates
alternative medicines. Out of his spiritual encounter in the
wilderness he came to a belief that modern medicine must incoporate
the psychic, spiritual and paranormal; that much can be learned from
ancient alternative religious techniques such as I-Ching, astrology
and divination by pendulum. Underlying all this is a belief that all
religions are one.

Some might object that this is a matter of health and has nothing to
do with religion. However even a superficial investigation of
alternative therapies reveals that there is a spiritual dimension
which taps into forces found in New Age, occult and eastern religious
forces. Holistic health methods are frequently found to depend on some
form of energy channeling. Many of these treatments claim to balance
or restore or otherwise manipulate alleged invisible energies which
supposedly exist or circulate within the human body. These energies
are frequently associated with the mystical energies of occultic
religion: e.g. the Hindu prana, Taoist chi, shamanistic mana, etc.
Proponents claim that the real cause of illness is an alleged disorder
of this energys natural flow and that unless the flow is properly
restored, health cannot be maintained. In other words in most of the
New Medicine, the manipulation of occult energies and health care are
inseparable.

One example of this is acupuncture, recommended by Prince Charles as
an area of complimentary medicine the NHS should increase its
involvement in. Acupuncture is a method of applying stimulation to
specific points on the body, usually through needles. Based on the
occultic religion of Taoism, its adherents claim to be able to
stimulate the flow of cosmic life energy known as chi through alleged
invisible channels or meridians in the body. When body organs are
supposedly deficient in the proper supply of chi or energy, imbalance
is allegedly produced, resulting in disease. Restoring the flow of
psychic energy through the meridians is believed to revitalise the
body organs and systems, thereby curing illness and maintaining
health. When western scientists attempt to separate acupuncture from
its underlying occultic philosophy and merely engage in an unspecific
needle stimulation, these methods tend to lose their efficacy.

Another practice recommended by Prince Charles is homeopathy. This is
widely accepted in society today and is based on the work of Samuel
Hahnemann (1755-1843), who was himself involved in the occult. He
based his ideas on the principle that like cures like - that the same
substance causing symptoms in a healthy person will cure those
symptoms in a sick person. Homeopathy claims to work by correcting an
imbalance in the bodys vital force or life energy. By an almost ritual
process of shaking and diluting, homeopathic substances supposedly
become powerful energy medicines which in turn either stimulate the
immune system or correct problems in the vital force of the body,
thereby curing the illness. In fact since most homeopathic medicines
are so dilute that they cannot possibly exert a physical effect, any
success must be due to either mind over matter or some kind of occult
spiritual force being released.

These are some of the milder forms of alternative health care. Many
other therapies exist, often using occult and spiritist practices. For
example Reichian therapy involves the use of so-called orgone energy
which it is believed is the life energy of the universe. In order to
tap into this individuals assume yoga like postures and perform
breathing exercies which, it is claimed, increase the flow of energy.
Beyond this the goal is to expand consciousness in order to bring a
person closer to the unconscious mind which will release power and
open up the unity and purpose of life.

Many practitioners of alternative therapies use hypnotism, putting
people into a trance like condition in which they are susceptible to
suggestions placed there by the practitioner, their own inner minds or
by evil spirits. From ancient times hypnotism has been associated with
the occult, and may relate to the biblically forbidden practice of
charming or enchanting. In some cases New Age practitioners or
psychotherapists send people back into their supposed former lives in
order to resolve hidden emotional or spiritual conflicts which are
allegedly affecting their physical or psychological health. Some
practitioners also use channeling to diagnose patients conditions.
This occurs when someone permits a spirit entity to possess them for
New Age healing purposes. Therapists claim that by permitting spirits
to possess and speak through them, they can attain a wealth of
spiritual and other wisdom directly from spirits who have passed on or
who are highly evolved.

Underlying all this are a number of beliefs that contradict the
biblical view:

1. All is one. The natural world, human beings, the universe are
all connected by a universal energy which some call God while others
recognise as the collective unconscious.

2. The problem of humanity is ignorance of this power within us. If
we know how to tap into it we will experience physical health and
spiritual enlightenment.

3. All religions are the same and the practices of eastern
religions and animism have a lot to teach us in the West. The Hindu
idea of re-incarnation is widely accepted.

By contrast the Bible teaches that:

1. All is not one. God created the universe and is separate from
his creation. He can be known through repentance and faith in the
Messiah Jesus only. In the supernatural realm there exists also Satan
and demon powers who are able to deceive people as Angels of light
offering health and spiritual power, but in fact bringing physical and
spiritual bondage and destruction.

2. The problem of humanity is not ignorance but sin. If we look
within ourselves for power or the life force we may well encounter a
real spiritual force, but it will be demonic not divine. The Apostle
Paul said, I know that in myself there dwells no good thing.

3. While there is a connection between non-Biblical religions, the
faith revealed to Israel in the Tenach (Old Testament) and to the
world in the Messiah Jesus is radically different from the religions
of the world. It reveals the one way in which we can know the power
that created the universe, the God of the Bible, through the Messiah
Jesus who made one perfect sacrifice for the sins of the world. The
Bible clearly teaches that there is no re-incarnation: It is appointed
unto man to die once, but after this the judgment. (Hebrews 9.27)

The Bible has a great deal to say about health. When they came out of
Egypt God promised the Israelites that if they obeyed him he would be
to them the Lord that heals you. (Exodus 15.26). The promise of the
Messiah through the prophet Isaiah included his ministry of healing:
He was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our
iniquities, the chastisement of our peace was upon him and with his
stripes we are healed. (Isaiah 53.6) Jesus sent out the disciples to
lay hands on the sick as they preached the Gospel and in the letter of
James we are told that if anyone is sick he is to call for the elders
of the church and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in
the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick and
the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be
forgiven. (James 5.14-5).

There is a spiritual power we can turn to for help in our need. It is
not an abstract life force or energy, it is a personal God who knows
all about us and cares for us. The kind of therapies described earlier
in this article are actually a barrier to receiving from God and
hinder his divine power from flowing through us. If we have been
involved in them we need to repent and receive forgiveness through the
blood of Jesus.

I had an interesting experience of the two forces at work in the realm
of healing when I visited a member of our church in hospital. He was
extremely ill and in great distress when I visited him. As I was
appraoching the ward I had been disturbed to see posters all over the
NHS hospital advertising a Psychic fair and holistic health exhibition
that weekend. I prayed for this brother in the name of the Lord Jesus
and resisted the demonic spiritual power which had been unleashed in
the hospital because of this occult event. As I did so they
distressing symptoms he was manifesting subsided and he drifted off to
sleep.

Going back to Prince Charles, with whom this article began, it would
be much better for him if he returned to the Christian faith he was
taught in his youth. His life since 1977 has not been a brilliant
advertisement for the spiritual experience he had in the wilderness.
Like so many today he is a man adrift spiritually, being blown this
way and that and going from crisis to crisis. Sadly the influences he
is seeking to bring into the health service and into the spiritual
life of the nation are ones which are working for our destruction, not
our healing. If he does not change his ways and goes on to become King
and head of the Church of England, it will be a disaster for both
church and nation.

End times:http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/16-SATAN.html:

martus

Feb 11, 2007, 8:18:36 PM2/11/07
Benjamin Creme, Maitreya, the Hierarchy of Ascended Masters and
Lucifer
- by Terry Melanson ©, 2001 (Last update: May 7th, 2005)

"Beginning in 1959, [Creme] was contacted by one of the "Ascended
Masters," who told him he had a mission to perform for the advancement
of the Masters' plan for humanity. Creme was instructed to prepare the
way for the coming of one Lord Maitreya, a Master who would assume
human form and begin preparing humanity for the advent of the Age of
Aquarius - a sort of New Age millennium. The Aquarian Age would be a
time of peace, plenty, perfect equality, and global governance under
the Masters, via the United Nations."
- New Age Roots, by Steve Bonta

Benjamin Creme In 1980 Creme wrote a book called The Reappearance of
the Christ and the Masters of Wisdom, which is an account of his
telepathic communication with Maitreya and the history of his
involvement with the occult dating back to the 1940's. These messages
received from Maitreya represents the most dominate strain of the
present-day New Age eschatological religion.

In the preface to his book, Creme states that his career in the occult
began through a study of Wilhelm Reich's work and the use of the
orgone accumulator. He became "consciously aware of, and extremely
sensitive to, energy currents." He continues in the preface of The
Reappearance of Christ, "I also began to read. I read, among others,
the Theosophical works of H.P. Blavatsky and Leadbeater; Gurdjieff,
Ouspensky and Nicoll; Paul Brunton; Patanjali; the Alice Bailey and
Agni Yoga teachings; Swamis Vivekananda and Yogananda; Sri Ramana
Maharishi, whose path of self-knowledge I sought to follow."

In mid-1957 he worked with a group which claimed contact with the
Space Brothers, and discovered his ability to transmit energies from
the Space People. In 1958 Creme entered into close contact and began
to work for the Space Brothers. Creme also worked briefly with
contactee George Adamski, vouching for the authenticity of Adamski's
contacts from his own experiences.

By 1974, Creme and his small group, received a series of overshadowing
messages by Maitreya, which launched him on his career to affirm his
coming. It's revealing to note that Creme also mentions that his group
would often make contact with Maitreya in ceremonies that were held on
the full moon, and at various times of Astrological significance.

Creme himself travels and lectures all over the world, while his
organization, Share International, promulgates the Gospel According to
Maitreya. Share International's newsletter of the same name is
advertised as "a monthly magazine, bringing together the two major
directions of New Age thinking - the political and the spiritual."
Each issue includes articles ranging from globalist politics and
finance to occult phenomena such as UFO sightings. Also featured is a
message from the Master (Maitreya), which, it is claimed, is
communicated telepathically via Benjamin Creme.
- New Age Roots, by Steve Bonta

The following blockquote is the official message from Share about
Maitreya.

WHO IS MAITREYA?

He has been expected for generations by all of the major
religions. Christians know Him as the Christ, and expect His imminent
return. Jews await Him as the Messiah; Hindus look for the coming of
Krishna; Buddhists expect Him as Maitreya Buddha; and Muslims
anticipate the Imam Mahdi or Messiah.

The names may be different, but many believe they all refer to the
same individual: the World Teacher, whose name is Maitreya (My-'tray-
ah). Preferring to be known simply as the Teacher, Maitreya has not
come as a religious leader, or to found a new religion, but as a
teacher and guide for people of every religion and those of no
religion.

At this time of great political, economic and social crisis
Maitreya will inspire humanity to see itself as one family, and create
a civilization based on sharing, economic and social justice, and
global cooperation.

He will launch a call to action to save the millions of people who
starve to death every year in a world of plenty. Among Maitreya's
recommendations will be a shift in social priorities so that adequate
food, housing, clothing, education, and medical care become universal
rights.

Under Maitreya's inspiration, humanity itself will make the
required changes and create a saner and more just world for all.
A Gradual Emergence

In recent years, information about Maitreya's emergence has come
primarily from Benjamin Creme, a British artist and author who has
been speaking and writing about this event since 1974.

According to Creme, Maitreya descended in July 1977 from His
ancient retreat in the Himalayas and took up residence in the Indian-
Pakistani community of London. He has been living and working there,
seemingly as an ordinary man, His true status known to relatively few.
He has been emerging gradually into full public view so as not to
infringe humanity's free will.

As a modern man concerned with today's problems, Maitreya has
worked on many levels since 1977 to prepare humanity for His outward
presence.

From behind the scenes, the outpouring of His extraordinary energy
has been the stimulus for dramatic changes on many fronts, including
the fall of communism in the Soviet Union, the collapse of apartheid
in South Africa, the rapprochement between East and West, the growing
power of the people's voice, and a worldwide focus on preserving the
environment.

Outwardly, He has met with groups of journalists and influential
leaders from all fields, informing them of His solutions to today's
most pressing problems and of the role they might play in the coming
time.

Since 1988 Maitreya has appeared miraculously throughout the
world, mainly to orthodox religious groups, presenting in the simplest
terms the great spiritual laws governing our lives. And, through
steadily increasing signs and spiritual manifestations, now widely
reported in the media, He has touched the hearts of millions,
preparing them for His imminent appearance.
Day of Declaration

At the earliest possible moment, Maitreya will demonstrate His
true identity. On the Day of Declaration, the international television
networks will be linked together, and Maitreya will be invited to
speak to the world.

We will see His face on television, but each of us will hear His
words telepathically in our own language as Maitreya simultaneously
impresses the minds of all humanity. Even those who are not watching
Him on television will have this experience.

At the same time, hundreds of thousands of spontaneous healings
will take place throughout the world. In this way we will know that
this man is truly the World Teacher for all humanity.
- Message taken from the Share International website in the year
2000. A slightly different version remains online here.

One major aspect of Creme's mission was the formation of Share
International Foundation and the publication of it's monthly self-
titled magazine. Each issue contains a brief synopsis of the emergence
of Maitreya on the first two pages and then a brief message that has
been trance-channeled through Benjamin Creme from an Ascended Master
known simply as "The Master" on page three. The spiritual thrust of SI
is clearly obvious in each issue that is published. Despite this fact,
or perhaps because of it, SI has a long list of prominent, well
respected international diplomats, religious leaders and political
figures who have had articles published in this magazine. They include
articles written by former UN leader Boutros Boutros-Ghali; present
leader Kofi Annan; former President of Ireland Mary Robinson; Gro
Harlem Brundtland who is director-general of the World Health
Organization and former Prime Minister of Norway; the Dalai Lama; and
recently even Britain's Crown Prince Charles. Even though the average
man on the street would most likely dissolve into hysterical laughter
upon being presented with the beliefs of Creme and Share
International, it is easily shown that this magazine is well-respected
and taken seriously by many influential members of the Global Elite.
In fact, Share International Foundation is accredited as an official
non-governmental organization (NGO) by the United Nations, and the
magazine, as stated on the inside cover of each issue, is published by
SI "...in association with the Department of Public Information at the
United Nations."
- Antichrist: The Contemporary Data, by Peter D. Goodgame

Follow your 'Ascended' Master

The following is collection of quotes from Creme's The Reappearance of
The Christ and the Masters of Wisdom (1980). If what he says is true,
then the infiltration of the government by Luciferic agents is already
a reality today. These agents, we are told, are directed by the
Hierarchy of Ascended Masters and are working together to bring about
the New World Order right under our noses. The reader will be reminded
of the quotes from Marilyn Ferguson in another page, regarding this
very same conspiracy. No narrative is necessary, the message is
crystal clear: [(EMPHASIS MINE)]

From these existing groups (New Age plants) in all fields of work
- political, religious, social, scientific, educational and cultural -
will be formed a nucleus who will be trained directly by the Master
himself. Gradually they will be called upon for help and advice by
governmental agencies, and their effective power to influence
governmental decisions will increase. THEY CAN THUS DIRECTLY LAY THE
FOUNDATIONS OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER.

Administrative and Governmental positions will be offered to
certain members of the inner group who can then directly implement the
needed changes. In this way a gradual transformation of society will
be made...

The Hierarchy has plans already made and ready to put into effect.
These involve the reconstruction of the world financial and economic
order. A group of high initiates, themselves economists,
industrialists, and financial experts of great experience and
achievement, are working with the Hierarchy and have evolved a series
of blueprints, alternative inter-related plans, which will solve the
redistribution problems which are at the basis of the present world
crisis. These can and will be speedily implemented when the need is
seen and accepted, which acceptance will be forced on the United
Nations of the world by the weight of a now informed public opinion.
The cry for help and justice from the poor and starving nations will
be too loud and too dramatic to ignore. THE STAGE WILL THEN BE SET FOR
THE [ANTI]CHRIST TO MAKE KNOWN HIS PRESENCE AND LEAD MANKIND INTO THE
AQUARIAN EXPERIENCE.

According to Benjamin Creme, The Ascended Masters live in a dimension
that hovers over the Gobi Desert (Shamballa), are led by Sanat Kumara,
which Theosophist Dane Rudyar referred to as "King Satan." The world
has been continually infiltrated by Theosophists, with what they
believe to be consciousness-altering "light" in order to prepare us
for the unity necessary to receive Sanat Kumara as our world leader
and true spiritual identity. The next expected avatar who will bridge
the gap between western and eastern mysticism will supposedly be
Maitreya, who is one of the higher Kumaras, who will usher in the wide
reception of Sanat Kumara.

Creme says that the aspect of God that we aspire to is the Logos of
our planet, who is embodied for us as Sanat Kumara, on Shamballa. He
is our "Father ....In the coming age many, many people will see God as
Sanat Kumara and take the third initiation ....When you take the third
initiation you see God, as Sanat Kumara, the Lord of the world, who is
a real physical being in etheric matter on Shamballa." (Reappearance
of Christ and The Masters of Wisdom, p. 135)

Creme talks about Maitreya being the 1st and 2nd initiations who
"prepares the way" for this "Lord of the World" - "Sanat Kumara", the
third initiation. David Spangler another Blavatsky/Bailey disciple
makes no bones about the identity of this initiator. He calls this the
"Luciferic Initiation."

The true light of Lucifer cannot be seen through sorrow, through
darkness, through reflection. The true light of this great being can
only be recognized when one's own eyes can see with the light of the
Christ, the light of the inner sun. Lucifer works within each of us to
bring us to wholeness, and as we move into the New Age, which is the
age of man's wholeness, each of us is brought to that point which I
term the Luciferic Initiation, the particular doorway through which
the individual must pass if he is to come fully into the presence of
his light and his wholeness.

Lucifer comes to give us the final gift of wholeness. If we accept
it, then he is free and we are free, that is the Luciferic Initiation.
It is one that many people now, and in the days ahead, will be facing,
for it is an initiation into the New Age.
- David Spangler, Reflections on the Christ, Findhorn Lecture
Series, 3rd ed., 1981; p. 45

Lucifer and Maitreya

In his Tara Center's ad in 1982, Benjamin Creme stated: "What is the
Plan? It included the installation of a new world order government and
new world religion under Maitreya." At his Share International website
Creme has a question and answer format describing the teachings of
Maitreya.

Do you accept the interpretation of Lucifer as the Fallen Angel of
Evil? (Maitreya's teachings on religion)

No, I do not. I think this is a complete misunderstanding of
Lucifer by christian teaching. The name 'Lucifer' means, literally,
'light'. The word comes from the latin root: lux, lucis - light; and
fer, ferre - to bring. It means therefore, light-bringing and is the
name of the planet Venus as the morning star.

Far from being evil it is pure light. In the esoteric
teaching, Lucifer is the name for the great angelic Entity who
embodies the human kingdom on the soul plane.

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of
light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be
transformed as ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be
according to their works. II Cor. 11:14-15
Maitreya teaches idol worship

What is the role of devotion in religious attitude (for example,
the cult of Christ and Mary?) Is such devotion misplaced or valid
(based on fact)?

Devotion is the expression of the love of the devotee for God
as exemplified by the object of devotion - the Guru, Christ, Madonna,
and so on. It is one of the two major paths to God-realization (the
other is knowledge). Eventually, devotion must give way to knowledge
and the devotee or mystic must become the occultist or knower.

Creme denies the creator and promotes the Heresy of Lucifer, in which
the serpent invited Eve to partake (Gen. 3:5).

What will you say is the purpose behind creation? ( Ageless Wisdom
teachings and spirituality. Basic tenets FAQ)

There is only one purpose that we can know about in the whole
of cosmos - the service of cosmos by cosmos. If it is true to say that
we are God, there is no such thing as God out there and us here. God
is a state of Being, a state of consciousness. When you have that
state of consciousness, you know that you are God.
Alice Bailey founded the Lucifer Trust, which she later changed to
the Lucis Trust -- what did she mean by Lucifer?

Lucifer is the name of a great Angel, not an upstart in heaven
who revolted against God and was put down into the nether regions as
the Devil....the angel who ensouls the human kingdom; every person,
therefore, is a fragment of Lucifer. According to the esoteric
teaching, the human souls individualized 18.5 million years ago.
Lucifer, the Oversoul, diversified itself, and each fragment became
individualized.

That's funny the word of God tells me otherwise: "How art thou fallen
from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to
the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou has said in thine
heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the
stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in
the sides of the north: I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;
I will be like the Most High." Isaiah 14: 12-15

And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil,
and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the
earth, and his angels were cast out with him. Rev. 12:9

Maitreya in another page at Creme's Share International gives his
disciples a prayer for the New Age. Read the following with Genesis
3:4-5 in mind: "And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall surely
not die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your
eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods knowing good and evil."

A prayer for the New Age

I am the creator of the universe.
I am the father and mother of the universe.
Everything came from me.
Everything shall return to me.
Mind spirit and body are my temples,
for the self to realize in them
My supreme being and becoming.

Now would the true Christ return to deny God and give the same message
that the serpent gave to Eve; we can become Gods. Creme teaches that
the Christ Maitreya has returned as the World Teacher and that his
teaching is the art of "self-realization" or in other words, man has
the capacity to become God by occult initiatory methods.

Whether Benjamin Creme's channeled "Master" is, in fact, the
antichrist or not, remains to be seen. However, the teaching of man's
divinity is the crux of the New Age-New World Order, and its various
"light-bearers" have successfully ingrained this idea into the minds
of humanity - a clear invitation to partake "in fruit of the tree of
knowledge of good and evil". We know who brought that first message in
the Garden, and the startling thing is that they readily admit that
its Lucifer bringing this same "initiation." Incidentally, New Age
leader John Randolph Price admits that, "Those who follow the path of
Lucifer are called 'light-bearers' in the world."

The Plan of the Hierarchy of Ascended Masters is a New World Religion
and a New World Order, with a "Christ" and one "Sanat Kumara" at it's
head. Jesus said there will be many false Christs (Matt. 24:23,24),
and warns of this as a sign just before his return. First the New Age
Hierarchy had to ingrain their "Divine Plan" into the minds of an
already spiritually-empty society, which our Western culture has been
for generations. What was the Plan, you say?

This "I am a God" mental illness which started with Lucifer and flows
to all that follow Satan ending with all these godless creatures in
the hell pit.

In the book " FREEMASONRY AND THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT" - 81 quotes from
Masonic books prove the connections.

New Age Leader Benjamin Creme is quoted as saying "That Masonic Lodges
Will Be Used for New Age Initiation".

This information is important because it shows his masonic connection
and when he stated

"Maitreya descended in July 1977 from His ancient retreat in the
Himalayas and took up residence in the Indian-Pakistani community of
London. He has been living and working there, seemingly as an ordinary
man, His true status known to relatively few. He has been emerging
gradually into full public view so as not to infringe humanity's free
will."

And in a previous article in this run of articles called "Charles
promotes occultic healing!", it is ALSO in 1977 that Charles had this
spiritual experience (possession) and who is the top dogs of the
Freemasons if not the royalty.

"It is not generally known that in 1977 Prince Charles went on a
journey of spiritual discovery into the wilderness of northern Kenya
with the man who was to become his spiritual mentor, Laurens van der
Post, founder of the Wilderness Foundation. This organisation
specialises in exposing top people to life in the wild with the aim of
re-tuning the Western mind set, to liberate its more primitive
intuitive side."

The Maitreya and Prince Charles are one and the same. At present the
"defender of the Faiths" is working behind the scenes with the support
of the brotherhood of illuminating filtering down to their many
organisations eg the Freemasons, etc. creating this demonic new world
order.

And when this Antichrist will be head of the New World order it is
then he will transmit his message, via the implant to the people with
the mark, I am god.

2 Thessalonians 2
The Man of Lawlessness
1Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being
gathered to him, we ask you, brothers, 2not to become easily unsettled
or alarmed by some prophecy, report or letter supposed to have come
from us, saying that the day of the Lord has already come. 3Don't let
anyone deceive you in any way, for (that day will not come) until the
rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man
doomed to destruction. 4He will oppose and will exalt himself over
everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself
up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

End times
http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/03-DESTROYERS.html

martus

Feb 11, 2007, 10:25:56 PM2/11/07
Mass Possession
_________________

The first article deals with Baxter out of body experience where she
was shown hell but notice that before she goes into hell she had to go
through a funnel that had the demonic creatures still embedded in it
waiting to be released onto humanity by Satan.

The next artice is about the the Harmonic Convergence of August 16 and
August 17, 1987 when a new age spiritual event occurred, when groups
of people gathered in various sacred sites and "mystical" places all
over the world to usher in a new era. These pagan places were said to
be places of power and energy vortexes i.e these dark funnels of
Baxter out of body experiences. These new age people were to meditate
i.e. make themselves attune with these demonic spirits.

The next article is one from the New age movement themselves calling
these New ages for another global emergence in the sacred sites with
these demonic forces in 2003. Notice how it says that they can not
overpower the dark spiritual forces but must merge with them (their
spirit guides) as one and also that the time for the global meditation
is based on English time, England the birthplace of western occultism,
the home of the Antichrist and the Brotherhood of Masons.

A Divine Revelation of Hell by Mary K. Baxter

Chapter 1
Into Hell

Soon we were high into the heavens. I turned and looked at Jesus. He
was full of glory and power, and such peace flowed from Him. He took
my hand and said, "I love you. Fear not, for I am with you."

At that, we began to go even higher into the sky, and now I could see
the earth below. Protruding out of the earth and scattered about in
many places were funnels spinning around to a center point and then
turning back again. These moved high above the earth and looked like a
giant, dirty type of slinky that moved continuously. They were coming
up from all over the earth. "What are these?" I asked the Lord Jesus
as we came near to one.

"These are the gateways to hell," He said. "We will go into hell
through one of them."

Immediately, we entered one of the funnels. Inside, it looked like a
tunnel, spinning around and around and back again like a top.

A deep darkness descended on us, and with the darkness came a smell so
horrible it took my breath away. Along the sides of this tunnel were
living forms embedded in the walls. Dark gray in color, the forms
moved and cried out to us as we passed. I knew without being told that
they were evil.

The forms could move but were still attached to the walls. A horrible
smell came from them, and they screeched at us with the most awful
cries. I felt an invisible, evil force moving inside the tunnels.

At times in the darkness, I could make out the forms. A dirty fog
covered most of them. "Lord, what are these?" I asked as I held on
tightly to Jesus' hand.

He said, "These are evil spirits ready to be spewed out on the earth
when Satan gives the orders. "

The Harmonic Convergence was a loosely-organized new age spiritual
event that occurred on August 16 and August 17, 1987, when groups of
people gathered in various sacred sites and "mystical" places all over
the world to usher in a new era, a date based primarily on the Maya
calendar, but also on interpretations of European and Asian astrology.

People began arriving on August 15, 1987 at sites such as Mount
Shasta, Stonehenge, Bolinas, California, Haleakala, Maui and Crestone,
Colorado, which were believed to be "focus locations". Events began on
August 16, culminating on the convergence itself on the 17th with
prayer, song, meditation, dance, and rituals. If nothing else, this
highly publicized event brought the New Age religion to public
awareness and popularized quartz crystals, channelling and theories
about reincarnation and extraterrestrial life. Millions of people took
advantage of that date to make ceremony in sacred sites, praying for a
smooth transition to a new era, the World of the Fifth Sun.

Like other festivals, the Harmonic Convergence started primarily as a
celebration of shared values or beliefs. What made the Convergence a
bit different, however, is that the "community" came from all over the
world, and the uniting beliefs were a mix of the New Age, the Bible,
and ancient Mayan astronomy. The Convergence apparently had its origin
in the book "The Mayan Factor" by Jose Arguelles, published early
1987. Arguelles' text argued that during a critical time (August
16-17) the prophecies of the Bible, Aztec and Mayan calendars
indicated that the world would either begin a new age or be destroyed.
If 144,000 self-chosen people were "resonating" with peace during this
important time, worldwide, though especially at the "power centers"
like Mount Shasta, Arguelles believed the world could be saved from
destruction.

There was both the conscious and unconscious borrowing of rituals and
symbols from other holidays, historical festivals, and cultures. There
was observed African drumming, Buddhist shrines, Native American sweat
lodges, Tarot cards, Rune stones, and countless charms. An appeal to
magic was common: crystals from the city were "charged" with divine
power by burying them in the mountain for a short time, and clean
creek water was used to wash away spiritual problems. There seemed to
be an almost heavy-handed attempt to incorporate some sort of sacred
meaning into every action or behavior, and this often created an
ironic or conflicting juxtaposition of customs and rituals (i.e., A
beautifully ornate Native American "peace pipe" filled with marijuana
was ceremonially passed around). Also, unlike so many local festivals
that cater to children (as children are often a significant part of
the shared community values), the Harmonic Convergence was primarily
an adult affair (some events cost hundreds of dollars, drug use was
commonplace, and many events were held a bit too far for a young child
to walk to). The underlying epistomology of the event seemed to be
that "truth is whatever you believe it to be." Still, there were a
number of shared beliefs--beliefs that were almost universially
accepted by the participants. These shared beliefs included the
following:

While truth is defined individually, global change is controlled by
what the majority think. If enough people "think" a belief, the belief
becomes real.

Sacred things from many cultures have magical powers. Borrow freely
from all cultures.

Channeling allows us to communicate with the past and the future. We
can receive wisdom from those who do not have a physical existance.

Inanimate objects can communicate or have power. The mountain can
"call" you to come and crystals can cure you from illnesses.

In the Mount Shasta New age believers reported UFOs, a refugee from a
lost continent, healing energy, giant faces of spirits, welcoming
voices, and an energy vortex.

Interest in Mount Shasta peaked with the "harmonic convergence", an
alignment of the planets in 1987 that brought 5,000 New Age believers
to celebrate on Shasta's flank. The volcano is now the home of several
New Age groups, including I AM Activity, Planetary Citizens,
Brotherhood of the White Temple, Radiant School of Seekers and
Servers, and the League of Voluntary Effort (LOVE), and a Zen
monastery.

(A New Age Article)

An Auspicious Moment Arises:

November 8, 2003
© - Copyright 2003 by Steven McFadden

For two celestial reasons, the weekend of November 8-9, 2003 will
provide an auspicious moment for ceremony on a global scale.

The Grand Sextile/lunar eclipse of November 8-9, 2003 marks a moment
laden with potential - both known and unknown - for spiritual seekers
and ceremonialists the world over.

In the eyes of many metaphysicians, this is a celestial event worthy
of note. It represents an opportunity - an opportunity that is timed
to arrive soon, and to arrive in a global context of profound
environmental, economic, social, religious, and military upheaval.

Over many decades of reporting, one message I have often heard
articulated by spiritual elders from various traditions is the
understanding that in our era it is enormously important for good-
hearted people to go to the sacred places of the earth for ceremony at
auspicious times. This kind of ceremonial deed can be especially
effective when done in mass, coordinated groups (the Maharishi
Effect).

When large numbers of people focus their attention in synchrony they
create a web not of computer nodes, but of human minds illumined
through prayer, meditation, dance, or chant. That matrix can link the
many sacred sites of the Earth, and thereby help to establish a grid
of spirit light characterized by the collective thoughts and feelings
of the ceremonialists.

Sky signs are marking a day and a moment for ceremony, but individuals
will need to consult their intuition to gain a sense of what they
might do, and to what sacred place they might go (seaside, mountain
top, forest grove, waterfall, church, mosque, synagogue, temple, or
home altar).

The moment pointed to by the Grand Sextile/lunar eclipse is 1:29 AM on
Sunday, Nov. 9, 2003 Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) in England; which
translates to 8:33 PM on Saturday, Nov. 8, Eastern Standard Time (EST)
in the US.

Harmonic Concordance

Mirehiel dubbed this Nov. 8-9 pattern the "Harmonic Concordance," to
link it by association with a ceremonial predecessor, the Harmonic
Convergence of 1987. Harmonic convergence implies a group arriving at
a common tone; harmonic concordance implies a group in full agreement
and resonance with a common tone.

As John Mirehiel comments on his web site, "Like its spiritual
ancestor, the Harmonic Convergence of 1987, The Harmonic Concordance
of 2003 also is a call to the Spirit of humankind to awaken to the
idea that we are, in fact, spiritual beings sharing a physical
experience. Consequently, ceremonies and celebrations in honor of this
idea are now being scheduled at sacred sites and pilgrimage places
throughout the world."

Fusion: Greater Than the Sum of the Parts

When John Mirehiel dubbed Nov. 8, 2003 as "Harmonic Concordance," he
was linking that date with an event from the past that came to be
known as Harmonic Convergence. Thanks to the work of visionaries such
as Tony Shearer and Jose and Lloydine Arguelles, the world focused a
considerable degree of ceremonial attention to Harmonic Convergence on
August 16, 1987, which thereby became perhaps the world's first mass,
global ceremony.

The underlying idea of Harmonic Convergence arose from Mayan prophetic
teachings that suggested that if 144,000 people could come together on
many of the sacred sites around the world on August 16, 1987 - and
then greet the dawn with peace, harmony, prayer, meditation, and dance
- they could thereby have a profoundly healing impact on world
destiny.

As it happened in 1987, hundreds of thousands of people did in fact
turn out at sacred sites such as Niagara Falls, the Grand Canyon, The
Great Pyramid in Egypt, Machu Picchu in Peru, Teotihuacan in Mexico,
the Haleakala Volcano in Hawaii, and Wollombin in Australia. They
converged in groups both large and small, and in numbers far exceeding
the prophetically required 144,000.

Now comes the celestial event being billed as Harmonic Concordance.
While it appears to have no direct connection to the dates highlighted
in Mayan calendars, it does echo the potential of that event, at yet
another octave in the cosmic scale. It arrives at a crucially tense
moment on Planet Earth: ozone hole growing larger, economy
contracting, fish populations crashing, oil prices rising, wars
intensifying, global warming disrupting the climate, and much more.
The stakes are higher this time, more urgent.

In the interview Mr. Barrios said, "The dark power of the declining
Fourth World cannot be destroyed or overpowered. It's too strong and
clear for that, and that is the wrong strategy. The dark can only be
transformed when confronted with simplicity and open-heartedness. This
is what leads to fusion, a key concept for the emerging World of the
Fifth Sun.

"... there can be a fusion of the polarities," Mr. Barrios said. "No
more darkness or light in the people, but an uplifted fusion. Right
now the realm of darkness is not interested in this. They are
organized to block it. They seek to unbalance the Earth and its
environment so we will be unready for the alignment in 2012. We need
to work together for peace, and balance with the other side. We need
to take care of the Earth that feeds and shelters us. We need to put
our entire mind and heart into pursuing unity and fusion now, to
preserve life."

On Nov. 8-9, 2003 human beings will have another opportunity to put
their hearts and minds on track to pursue peace and respect - and to
do it according to the dictates of their own souls on a mass scale
coordinated in time by the Heavens (yang), and anchored at the Sacred
Places of the Earth (yin).

Eons of human striving have unfolded to bring humanity to this point:
poised to take steps forward and become responsible agents for working
with spiritual forces. As I have come to understand it, through the
many and various forms of prayer and meditation, human beings can
transform their minds into instruments that both apprehend and
comprehend the spiritual world. Once people clearly sense the Spirit,
then they can work consciously with its forces, especially at holy
times, to help fulfill the ancient quest of establishing a New Heaven
on a New Earth.

It's totally idealistic. But it's also totally necessary. World
conditions assure it.

Such mass ceremonial gatherings as Harmonic Convergence and Harmonic
Concordance require neither rigid doctrine nor hierarchical
institutions to mediate between humanity and divinity. They require,
rather, that aspiring souls reckon directly with Spirit.

Many people have grown deeply on their spiritual and ceremonial paths
since 1987. The Harmonic Concordance of 2003 offers yet another
opportunity to exercise those capacities.

End times
http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/03-DESTROYERS.html

martus

Feb 12, 2007, 12:27:52 AM2/12/07
The brain scan that can read people's intentions

Ian Sample

London, Feb. 10 (Guardian News Service):

A team of world-leading neuroscientists has developed a powerful
technique that allows them to look deep inside a person's brain and
read their intentions before they act.

The research breaks controversial new ground in scientists' ability to
probe people's minds and eavesdrop on their thoughts, and raises
serious ethical issues over how brain-reading technology may be used
in the future.

The team used high-resolution brain scans to identify patterns of
activity before translating them into meaningful thoughts, revealing
what a person planned to do in the near future. It is the first time
scientists have succeeded in reading intentions in this way.

"Using the scanner, we could look around the brain for this
information and read out something that from the outside there's no
way you could possibly tell is in there. It's like shining a torch
around, looking for writing on a wall," said John-Dylan Haynes at the
Max Planck Institute for Human Cognitive and Brain Sciences in
Germany, who led the study with colleagues at University College
London and Oxford University.

The research builds on a series of recent studies in which brain
imaging has been used to identify tell-tale activity linked to lying,
violent behaviour and racial prejudice.

The latest work reveals the dramatic pace at which neuroscience is
progressing, prompting the researchers to call for an urgent debate
into the ethical issues surrounding future uses for the technology. If
brain -reading can be refined, it could quickly be adopted to assist
interrogations of criminals and terrorists, and even usher in a
"Minority Report" era (as portrayed in the Steven Spielberg science
fiction film of that name), where judgments are handed down before the
law is broken on the strength of an incriminating brain scan.

"These techniques are emerging and we need an ethical debate about the
implications, so that one day we're not surprised and overwhelmed and
caught on the wrong foot by what they can do. These things are going
to come to us in the next few years and we should really be prepared,"
Professor Haynes said.

The use of brain scanners to judge whether people are likely to commit
crimes is a contentious issue that society should tackle now,
according to Prof Haynes. "We see the danger that this might become
compulsory one day, but we have to be aware that if we prohibit it, we
are also denying people who aren't going to commit any crime the
possibility of proving theirinnocence."

During the study, the researchers asked volunteers to decide whether
to addor subtract two numbers they were later shown on a screen.

Before the numbers flashed up, they were given a brain scan using a
technique called functional magnetic imaging resonance. The
researchers then used a software that had been designed to spot subtle
differences in brain activity to predict the person's intentions with
70% accuracy.

The study revealed signatures of activity in a marble-sized part of
thebrain called the medial prefrontal cortex that changed when a
personintended to add the numbers or subtract them.

Because brains differ so much, the scientists need a good idea of what
a person's brain activity looks like when they are thinking something
to be able to spot it in a scan, but researchers are already devising
ways of deducing what patterns are associated with different thoughts.

Barbara Sahakian, a professor of neuro-psychology at Cambridge
University, said the rapid advances in neuroscience had forced
scientists in the field to set up their own neuroethics society late
last year to consider the ramifications of their research.

"Do we want to become a 'Minority Report' society where we're
preventing crimes that might not happen?," she asked. "For some of
these techniques, it's just a matter of time. It is just another new
technology that society has to come to terms with and use for the
good, but we should discuss and debate it now because what we don't
want is for it to leak into use in court willy nilly without people
having thought about the consequences.

"A lot of neuroscientists in the field are very cautious and say we
can't talk about reading individuals' minds, and right now that is
very true, but we're moving ahead so rapidly, it's not going to be
that long before we will be able to tell whether someone's making up a
story, or whether someone intended to do a crime with a certain degree
of certainty."

Professor Colin Blakemore, a neuroscientist and director of the
Medical Research Council, said: "We shouldn't go overboard about the
power of these techniques at the moment, but what you can be
absolutely sure of is that these will continue to roll out and we will
have more and more ability to probe people's intentions, minds,
background thoughts, hopes and emotions.

"Some of that is extremely desirable, because it will help with
diagnosis, education and so on, but we need to be thinking the ethical
issues through. It adds a whole new gloss to personal medical data and
how it might be used."

The technology could also drive advances in brain-controlled computers
and machinery to boost the quality of life for disabled people. Being
able to read thoughts as they arise in a person's mind could lead to
computers that allow people to operate email and the internet using
thought alone, and write with word processors that can predict which
word or sentence you want to type. The technology is also expected to
lead to improvements in thought-controlled wheelchairs and artificial
limbs that respond when a person imagines moving.

"You can imagine how tedious it is if you want to write a letter by
using a cursor to pick out letters on a screen," said Prof Haynes. "It
would be much better if you thought, 'I want to reply to this email',
or, 'I'm thinking this word', and the computer can read that and
understand what you want to do."

martus

Feb 16, 2007, 12:48:29 AM2/16/07
Ranks of Renowned Scientists Doubting Darwin's Theory on the Rise
Added: Feb 15th, 2007 6:54 AM

Ranks of Renowned Scientists Doubting Darwin's Theory on the Rise -
700 Now on Public List

SEATTLE, February 15, 2007 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Another 100 scientists
have joined the ranks of scientists from around the world publicly
stating their doubts about the adequacy of Darwin's theory of
evolution.

"Darwinism is a trivial idea that has been elevated to the status of
the scientific theory that governs modern biology," says dissent list
signer Dr. Michael Egnor. Egnor is a professor of neurosurgery and
pediatrics at State University of New York, Stony Brook and an award-
winning brain surgeon named one of New York's best doctors by New York
Magazine.

Discovery Institute's Center for Science and Culture announced last
week that over 700 scientists from around the world have now signed a
statement expressing their skepticism about the contemporary theory of
Darwinian evolution. The statement, located online at http://
www.dissentfromdarwin.org , reads: "We are skeptical of claims for the
ability of random mutation and natural selection to account for the
complexity of life. Careful examination of the evidence for Darwinian
theory should be encouraged."

"We know intuitively that Darwinism can accomplish some things, but
not others," added Egnor. "The question is what is that boundary? Does
the information content in living things exceed that boundary?
Darwinists have never faced those questions. They've never asked
scientifically if random mutation and natural selection can generate
the information content in living things."

"More scientists than ever before are now standing up and saying that
it is time to rethink Darwin's theory of evolution in light of new
scientific evidence that shows the theory is inadequate," said John
West, associate director of the Center for Science & Culture.
"Darwinists are busy making up holidays to turn Charles Darwin into a
saint, even as the evidence supporting his theory crumbles and more
and more scientific challenges to it emerge."

The list of signatories includes member scientists from National
Academies of Science in Russia, Czech Republic, Hungary, India
(Hindustan), Nigeria, Poland, and the United States. Many of the
signers are professors or researchers at major universities and
international research institutions such as Cambridge University,
Moscow State University, Chitose Institute of Science & Technology in
Japan, Ben-Gurion University in Israel, MIT, The Smithsonian and
Princeton.

Millions of years ago so goes the story of the evolution, not that
they can prove it but they need those years for the impossible to
happen, things that were without life came to life. Lets not forget
that the earth would of being a lot hotter then it is today as the sun
had millions of years of fuel which had yet to be burnt making real
life and not this hypothetic life near impossible to exist

To solve the problem of the different species they put men's skulls
with monkey jaws or the other way around and woo-lar, the missing
link. Diversity in the same species happens but this is not evolution
ie people on high altitudes develop better oxygen systems due to the
less amount of oxygen at those higher altitudes they are not a new
species .

So why do the godless want to take God out of the picture?

2 Thessalonians 2
9The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with the work of
Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and
wonders, 10and in every sort of evil that deceives those who are
perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so
be saved. 11For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that
they will believe the lie 12and so that all will be condemned who have
not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

They take pleasure in wickedness and hate the truth so they need a lie
to kill their consciences. Another characteristic of the godless is
eventually the more wicked they are the more they believe they are
gods because of their power over the weak but in Hell they will all
be the weak at the mercy of the devils and demons. Once in hell they
will know they are not gods but fools, and the evil spirits have no
more need to be subservient to them because now they are their
masters.

End times:http://mart1963.tripod.com/docs/16-SATAN.html: