the coming fire that will melt the veil and leave her (harlot, church) with nowhere to hide

1 view

Steven Spence

Oct 15, 2003, 2:56:55 PM10/15/03
I just experienced every word that I am writing as I am not allowed to
speak to my children because of the harlot that blocks the door. She
uses the law against the bridegroom, therefore it will be taken from
her. (church)

Matt. 10:34 the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of Good and Evil
will be fighting over [B]who is right[/B] .

The fruit of the tree of life is abiding in the spirit, there is only
YOU and I, my life.

I still remember how loosing my life I found my life, how the blame
and shame of all manner of accusations led to being alone with my
life. Like a tree I gradually took on this form. Like an empty canvas
the painter waited for spirit to move. Dabbing where spirit moved
until the painting (tree) took form. It's all about life in the
spirit. And the spirit never speaks of "who is right" You see it is
neither the liberal's or the conservatives (unless your rightness
exceeds that of the pharasees and the saducees? you will not enter the
kingdom)but only a life spent with the spirit. The more you believe
interpretations the more you fight over who is right.

The whirlwind has set the spark to blaze and the "great fire" that
will melt the veil (panties) and leave her (church, harlot) with no
where to hide has begun to spread. Soon it will encompass the earth.
And the wood hay and stubble that the church taught was important. Sin
as defined by religion will turn on the harlot that used the law
against the bridegroom and consume her.

Let go of the veil that separates you from each other before it is
consumed.