Biblical, One With Little Horn possibly Found, Mobile Audit Club founder also has Wing or Fin remnants...what is going on

Kurt Brown

Dec 5, 2006, 10:19:39 PM12/5/06

Ed

Dec 6, 2006, 7:35:19 PM12/6/06
ÿþ< ! D O C T Y P E H T M L P U B L I C " - / / W 3 C / / D T D H T M L 4 . 0 T r a n s i t i o n a l / / E N " > < H T M L > < H E A D > < M E T A h t t p - e q u i v = C o n t e n t - T y p e c o n t e n t = " t e x t / h t m l ; c h a r s e t = u n i c o d e " > < M E T A c o n t e n t = " M S H T M L 6 . 0 0 . 5 7 3 0 . 1 1 " n a m e = G E N E R A T O R > < S T Y L E > < / S T Y L E > < / H E A D > < B O D Y b g C o l o r = # f f f f f f > < D I V > < F O N T f a c e = A r i a l s i z e = 5 > O f f t h e m e d s a g a i n e h ? < / F O N T > < / D I V > < / B O D Y > < / H T M L >