SERVE THE LORD IN THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS

Donna Kupp

Jan 16, 2010, 8:09:42 PM1/16/10
SERVE THE LORD IN THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS

Jesus said: "For where two or three are gathered together in my
name, there am I in the midst of them." Matthew 18:20

"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall
worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such
to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must
worship him in spirit and in truth." John 4:20-24

Many years ago, I had an unforgetable experience ...

One evening, I stood on Mars' hill and could look over at
the ruins of the Akropolis. That splendid temple was the pride
of Athens in Paul's day when it was filled with idolaters,
temple prostitutes and all kinds of decadence. Paul was
probably pointing to it when he told the men of Athens:

"God that made the world and all things therein,
seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth,
DWELLETH NOT IN TEMPLES MADE WITH HANDS;

Neither is worshipped with men's hands,
as though he needed any thing,
seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;"
Acts 17:24-25 (KJV)

During that moment, as I was reflecting about Paul's message and
the ruins of man's past achievements, a lady started to softly
strum some chords on a stringed instrument ... we all began
to sing:

"Jesus, Jesus, there is something about that name ...
Kings and kingdoms will all disappear ...
but there is something about that name."

Many church buildings today are no different than the Akropolis of
Paul's day. They are splendid temples that are the pride of the men
that built them --and they are filled with idolaters, and immoral
people with all kinds of decadence. We can call them "Icabod";
that is: "Where is the glory? Or, "There is no glory!"

There is no glory in apostate Christianity because The Covenant
with the Ten Commandments was taken from it.*

God does not dwell in temples made with hands. His Spirit abides
in the hearts of a purchased people who have presented their bodies
as a living sacrifice. Those people are a royal priesthood that serve
their Creator in the beauty of holiness.

Donna Kupp

* "And she named the child Ichabod, saying, The glory is departed
from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her
father in law and her husband. And she said, The glory is departed
from Israel: for the ark of God is taken." 1 Samuel 4:21-22

Ichabod = Where is the glory? or, There is no glory. KJV marginal
reading.

dk

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/show.php?i=630302&cat=0

The Seven Deadly Deceptions Of Counterfeit Christianity
http://www.freetruth.info

vince garcia

Jan 16, 2010, 8:36:51 PM1/16/10
Note: the poster, Donna Kupp, is a heretic who denies the deity of
Christ, thinks we're saved by keeping the 10 commandments--especially
the sabbath--and denies essential after essential of the Christian
faith. She flat out denies the doctrine of salvation by faith alone, and
labels it a doctrine of Satan:

>"The strategy of Satan in the modern church has been to make people
>believe that they have eternal life the moment they accept Jesus as
>their personal Savior."

* * *

Also from her heretical web site:

> "No matter how big the church, no matter how many scriptures
> they use to prove their doctrine, look for the red flag. If they
> have set aside even a part of God's law, they have turned away
> from the truth. By the way, the Sabbath is the fourth
> commandment. To deny it is to deny the God that has declared
> the seventh day to be holy. The Epistle of James teaches that
> there is one law with ten parts. If you refuse to obey any part of
> it, you are refusing the authority of the lawgiver"
>

>If you were the Judge in the case of the CHURCHMEN VERSUS
> THE SABBATH, would you be willing to say that Paul had cancelled
> one of the commandments of God based on the evidence you find in
> the 14th chapter of Romans?
>
> In our opinion, the evidence from Romans and Zechariah
> demands a verdict for Sabbath observance. The church must obey
> the Fourth Commandment - that is the only decision that will
> uphold the Law of God.

* * *

Donna has also written:

> The sabbath commandment makes a distinction between The Creator of the
> heavens and the earth and all the gods of the heathen. If you decide
> to observe the seventh day sabbath you will be testifying to the world
> (including your boss) that you do not believe in evolution; but have
> faith in the Creator of the universe to provide for your needs.
>
> Our faith must be tested and approved before we receive the crown of
> life.

NOTE THIS UTTER ABOMINATION FROM HER MOUTH...

>To be saved is the first step in the process of salvation. Those who
>are saved do not have eternal life -

* * *

Donna has also written:

> "...For I the LORD your God am a jealous God ...showing
> steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and KEEP MY
> COMMANDMENTS." (Exodus 20:5-6, (2nd commandment)
>
> According to those verses, all who are not keeping the Ten
> Commandments of God can be certain that God does not love them.
> (Anything contrary is a lie.)"

* * *

Donna also teaches that a true Christian cannot commit sin, and if one
DOES commits sin, proclaims that ONE WILLFUL SIN is blasphemy
of the Holy Spirit, and thus AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN THAT WILL DAMN THE
PERSON.

As her site reads about the Unforgivable Sin:

> "If one who is born of God has truly repented of committing sin
> (chosen to cease from sin) and then deliberately commits sin he has
> despised the Holy Spirit, just as the OT the Israelites despised the > Law of God. It is blasphemy!"

And she recently posted:

> "When we are converted all past sins are forgiven. After a person is
> born-again, only sins of ignorance are forgiven. If a person sins
> with knowledge and intent after that time, they have blasphemed
> the Holy Spirit and there is no more sacrifice for sin. See Hebrews
> 6:1-8; Hebrews 10:26-31."

> Blood of Christ covers: 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light,
> as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the
> blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (Only sins
> of ignorance)

Notice how she added the words "Only sins of ignorance" to pervert
John's words. He says Christ's blood cleanses us from ALL sin; Donna
adds words to change it to all UNINTENTIONAL sins

> If a man sins wilfully, he has probably not truly repented in the
> first place, or if he has repented and turns back by committing
> deliberate sin he will die - "in the day that he sinneth" he shall > not live.

* * *

She and her husband have also rewritten the Gospel of John in order to
DENY CHRIST'S DEITY in its very opening verse:

"In the beginning was Jesus

> and Jesus was with THE RULER,
>
> and Jesus was Ruler.
>
> The same was in the beginning with THE RULER."
>John was teaching that Jesus was our Ruler (our theos) and that
>Jesus was with the Father from the very beginning of creation.
>(Not that Jesus was one third of some mysterious and mind-
>boggling "Trinity" that no one had ever heard of.)

* * *

Conclusion: This woman is the worst sort of cultist, denying everything
from the deity of Christ, to the doctrine of salvation by grace through
faith. She uses the words "Brothers and sisters" in her posts, seeking
to represent herself as a part of the body of Christ. But the truth is,
her gospel comes from the mouth of Satan himself. Point by point, she
leads people away from salvation and into deception and damnation.

As John says, THIS is how we are to treat someone like her who teaches
these heresies:

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath
not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the
Father and the Son.
If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not
into your house, neither bid him God speed:
For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

Donna Kupp

Jan 17, 2010, 12:35:35 AM1/17/10
" Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth,
that shall he also reap.

For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption;
but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life
everlasting.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall
reap, if we faint not.

As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men,
especially unto them who are of the household of faith." Galatians
6:7-10

Note: Disrespectful posts will no longer be answered directly; and
most of the time, I will start a new thread for my essays and answers
to questions and objections.

Hostile interference has made it difficult to find my posts. So for
anyone who is interested in what I have to say, I suggest that you
click on my profile next to my name; and then click on sorted by date.

You are also welcome to visit my journal here:

http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/show.php?i=630302&cat=0

and our website here:

The Seven Deadly Deceptions Of Counterfeit Christianity
http://www.freetruth.info

Donna Kupp

vince garcia

Jan 17, 2010, 7:24:44 AM1/17/10

hk...@harborside.com wrote:

> 4. John warned about false teachers (1 John 2:18-20).
>
> Yes he did - and the warning was that those who claimed to know God
> and did not keep His commandments were liars and the truth was not in
> them.
>
> Q. #1. Can one be keeping God's commandments if they are breaking
> them?
>
> Q. #2. Do you break God's commandments?
>
> The conclusion is obvious.

The conclusion is indeed obvious--you are antichrist. Let us review
exactly what the kupps believe, and what the John you quoted said about
how to treat false teachers like harold and donna kupp:

Donna kupp is a heretic who denies the deity of Christ, thinks we're

saved by keeping the 10 commandments--especially the sabbath--and denies
essential after essential of the Christian faith. She flat out denies
the doctrine of salvation by faith alone, and labels it a doctrine of
Satan:

>"The strategy of Satan in the modern church has been to make people
>believe that they have eternal life the moment they accept Jesus as
>their personal Savior."

LET'S CONTRAST THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in
thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth
confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10: 9-10)

* * *

Also from her heretical web site:

> "No matter how big the church, no matter how many scriptures
> they use to prove their doctrine, look for the red flag. If they
> have set aside even a part of God's law, they have turned away
> from the truth. By the way, the Sabbath is the fourth
> commandment. To deny it is to deny the God that has declared
> the seventh day to be holy. The Epistle of James teaches that
> there is one law with ten parts. If you refuse to obey any part of
> it, you are refusing the authority of the lawgiver"
>

>If you were the Judge in the case of the CHURCHMEN VERSUS
> THE SABBATH, would you be willing to say that Paul had cancelled
> one of the commandments of God based on the evidence you find in
> the 14th chapter of Romans?
>
> In our opinion, the evidence from Romans and Zechariah
> demands a verdict for Sabbath observance. The church must obey
> the Fourth Commandment - that is the only decision that will
> uphold the Law of God.

LET'S CONTRAST THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

Gal 4:10 Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years.
11 I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.

Paul rebukes the galatians here for keeping ALL FORMS of the Sabbath:
Sabbath days, months (the Jewish New Moon Sabbath), times (the Moedim or
"appointed times" of the Jewish Feasts), and apparently even the Sabbath
years! (There was such a year in AD 48 or 49, around the time this
Epistle was written.)

* * *

Donna has also written:

> The sabbath commandment makes a distinction between The Creator of the
> heavens and the earth and all the gods of the heathen. If you decide
> to observe the seventh day sabbath you will be testifying to the world
> (including your boss) that you do not believe in evolution; but have
> faith in the Creator of the universe to provide for your needs.
>
> Our faith must be tested and approved before we receive the crown of
> life.

NOTE THIS UTTER ABOMINATION FROM HER MOUTH...

>To be saved is the first step in the process of salvation. Those who
>are saved do not have eternal life -

LET'S CONTRAST THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

jn 6:54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, HATH eternal life;
and I will raise him up at the last day.

1 jn 5:13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name
of the Son of God; that YE MAY KNOW that ye have eternal life, and that
ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

* * *

Donna has also written:

> "...For I the LORD your God am a jealous God ...showing

> steadfast love to thousands of those who love Me and KEEP MY
> COMMANDMENTS." (Exodus 20:5-6, (2nd commandment)
>
> According to those verses, all who are not keeping the Ten
> Commandments of God can be certain that God does not love them.
> (Anything contrary is a lie.)"

LET'S CONTRAST THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

2 cor 3:7 But if the ministration of death (the 10 commandments),
written and engraven in stones, was glorious, so that the children of
Israel could not stedfastly behold the face of Moses for the glory of
his
countenance; which glory was to be done away:
8 How shall not the ministration of the spirit be rather glorious?
9 For if the ministration of condemnation (the 10 commandments, and what
they brought) be glory, much more doth the ministration of righteousness
exceed in glory.
10 For even that which was made glorious (the 10 commandments) had no
glory in this respect, by reason of the glory that excelleth.
11 For if THAT WHICH IS DONE AWAY (the 10 commandments) was glorious,
much more that which remaineth is glorious.

* * *

Donna also teaches that a true Christian cannot commit sin, and if one
DOES commits sin, proclaims that ONE WILLFUL SIN is blasphemy
of the Holy Spirit, and thus AN UNFORGIVABLE SIN THAT WILL DAMN THE
PERSON.

As her site reads about the Unforgivable Sin:

> "If one who is born of God has truly repented of committing sin
> (chosen to cease from sin) and then deliberately commits sin he has
> despised the Holy Spirit, just as the OT the Israelites despised the > Law of God. It is blasphemy!"

And she recently posted:

> "When we are converted all past sins are forgiven. After a person is
> born-again, only sins of ignorance are forgiven. If a person sins
> with knowledge and intent after that time, they have blasphemed
> the Holy Spirit and there is no more sacrifice for sin. See Hebrews
> 6:1-8; Hebrews 10:26-31."

LET'S CONTRAST THAT WITH SCRIPTURE:

Gal 2:17 But if, while we seek to be justified by Christ, we ourselves
are ALSO FOUND SINNERS, is therefore Christ the minister of sin? God
forbid.

Apparently, paul understood that even those justified in Christ STILL
SINNED!

Are we sure? Well, let's again test the sewage doctrine of harold and
donna kupp by paul's own words, written in the last months of his life:

1 tim 1:15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation,
that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I AM
CHIEF.

Wait a minute--I thought harold kupp said only sins of ignorance can be
forgiven!

Apparently paul--acknowledging he was the WORST of sinners in 67 AD when
he wrote this, 30+ years after finding Christ--must have been guilty of
blaspheming the spirit according to false teachers harold and donna kupp

> Blood of Christ covers: 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light,
> as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the
> blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. (Only sins
> of ignorance)

Notice how donna kupp added the words "Only sins of ignorance" to

pervert
John's words. He says Christ's blood cleanses us from ALL sin; Donna
adds words to change it to all UNINTENTIONAL sins

rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the
prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall
add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

So donna kupp is found guilty of WILLFUL SIN in "adding" to the words of
john's epistle to TOTALLY CHANGE ITS MEANING!

> If a man sins wilfully, he has probably not truly repented in the
> first place, or if he has repented and turns back by committing
> deliberate sin he will die - "in the day that he sinneth" he shall not live.

* * *

She and her husband have also rewritten the Gospel of John in order to
DENY CHRIST'S DEITY in its very opening verse:

"In the beginning was Jesus

> and Jesus was with THE RULER,
>
> and Jesus was Ruler.
>
> The same was in the beginning with THE RULER."
>John was teaching that Jesus was our Ruler (our theos) and that
>Jesus was with the Father from the very beginning of creation.
>(Not that Jesus was one third of some mysterious and mind-
>boggling "Trinity" that no one had ever heard of.)

rev 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the
prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall
add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

So donna kupp is again found guilty of WILLFUL SIN in "adding" to the
words of john's gospel to TOTALLY CHANGE ITS MEANING AND DENY THE DEITY
OF CHRIST!

She is now DOUBLY guilty of the unforgivable sin, in that she has
WILLINGLY twice added words to the scriptures in order to change their
meanings

* * *

Conclusion: This woman--and her demonized husband--are the worst sort of
cultists, denying everything from the deity of Christ, to the doctrine

of salvation by grace through faith. She uses the words "Brothers and
sisters" in her posts, seeking to represent herself as a part of the
body of Christ. But the truth is, her gospel comes from the mouth of

Satan himself. Point by point, they lead people away from salvation and
into deception and damnation.

As John says, THIS is how we are to treat people like the kupps who
teach these heresies:

Donna Kupp

Jan 17, 2010, 2:15:38 PM1/17/10

jwshe...@satx.rr.com

Jan 17, 2010, 4:02:48 PM1/17/10
Mic 6:8 - He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good;
and what doth the LORD require of thee,
but to do justly, and to love mercy,
and to walk humbly with thy God?

remember, "love mercy and walk humbly".

Jim

Pr 11:2 - When pride cometh,
then cometh shame:
but with the lowly is wisdom.

RWKnapp

Jan 17, 2010, 5:26:01 PM1/17/10
On Jan 17, 12:35 am, Donna Kupp <dk...@charter.net> wrote:
> " Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth,
> that shall he also reap.
>
> For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption;
> but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life
> everlasting.
>
>  And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall
> reap, if we faint not.
>
> As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men,
> especially unto them who are of the household of faith."  Galatians
> 6:7-10
>
> Note:  Disrespectful posts will no longer be answered directly; and
> most of the time, I will start a new thread for my essays and answers
> to questions and objections.
>
> Hostile interference has made it difficult  to find my posts.  So for
> anyone who is interested in what I have to say, I suggest that you
> click on my profile next to my name; and then click on sorted by date.

Go to your cult newsgroup and maybe there would be no hostile
interference as you all could sit down for a cup of tea, and laugh at
all the Christians your are trying to turn from Jesus Christ to your
false teachings.

RWKnapp

Jan 17, 2010, 5:32:05 PM1/17/10

Yes it is the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST and their is salvation
found in that name, Jesus is the Saviour and the KING and HIS Kingdom
will never disappear. Nice song just the meaning would not be the
same to Donna as to a real born again believer in the Father our God
and Creator.

Raymond

Ike E 1/2/2010

Jan 20, 2010, 7:18:54 AM1/20/10

"Donna Kupp" <dk...@charter.net> wrote in message

> SERVE THE LORD IN THE BEAUTY OF HOLINESS

Translation: "God's grace isn't sufficient, therefore we must rule over
ourselves."

Spoken like a true Pharisee.

Ike