Loving Kindness.

Peter Terpstra

Apr 18, 2011, 5:18:11 AM4/18/11

• As a mother watches over her child, willing to risk her own life to
protect it, so with a boundless heart should one cherish all living
beings, radiating kindness, all over the world.

May all beings be Free & Happy

AntiDabianchenVirus

Apr 18, 2011, 7:59:48 AM4/18/11
On Apr 18, 5:18 am, Peter Terpstra <pe...@dharma.dyn-o-saur.com>
wrote:

Proof that Peter (the old Dutch faggot) Turd hates China, and wants to
see China destroyed as a nation:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/681bd104719b66a4?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/233562b454be69d1?hl=en

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.singapore/msg/dc563333f233affd

He claims he does not have a country to call his own, and for lack of
anything better to do in his miserable life, he is content with being
the Dalai's ass wipe, posting anti-China propaganda on these
newsgroups, in the hope of irritating any Chinese who may read them.
How pathetic.

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/b7ec90ce835777b6?hl=en

Tibet is part of China:

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/us-says-tibet-belongs-to-china-beijing-smiles/105389-2.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CSbsyX9IkI

The Dalai should be arrested and shot for treason.

Peter Terpstra

Apr 18, 2011, 3:15:18 PM4/18/11
AntiDabianchenVirus wrote:

> Proof that Peter (the old Dutch faggot) Turd hates China, and wants to see

> China destroyed as a nation.

Thank you very much for all your efforts in honouring me.

With lots of love,

Peter

AntiDabianchenVirus

Apr 18, 2011, 4:19:47 PM4/18/11
On Apr 18, 12:15 pm, Peter Terpstra <pe...@dharma.dyn-o-saur.com>
wrote:

You have openly admitted that you, Peter the old Dutch faggot, want to

Peter Terpstra

Apr 19, 2011, 12:04:55 PM4/19/11
AntiDabianchenVirus wrote:

> You have openly admitted that you, Peter the old Dutch faggot, want to
> see China destroyed as a nation.

Your total disunderstanding makes it really funny :-)

Come on and have a laugh too!

Wit warm regards,

Peter

--
Demystifying Mao
MAO: The Unknown Story.

AntiDabianchenVirus

Apr 19, 2011, 12:54:21 PM4/19/11
On Apr 19, 9:04 am, Peter Terpstra <pe...@dharma.dyn-o-saur.com>
wrote:

> AntiDabianchenVirus wrote:
> > You have openly admitted that you, Peter the old Dutch faggot, want to
> > see China destroyed as a nation.
>
> Your total disunderstanding makes it really funny :-)
>
> Come on and have a laugh too!
>
> Wit warm regards,
>
>    Peter

Your total ignorance of the English language is even funnier.
Bwahahahaha!!

Have you so quickly forgotten this, old Dutch faggot?

On Apr 12, 12:22 pm, wanlongfak <wanlong...@singapore.com> wrote:
> On 4月12日, 下午4时42分, Peter Terpstra <pe...@dharma.dyndns.info> wrote:
>
> > Alex wrote:
> > > Tibetan Buddhism is a cult.
> > > So it has to be whipped.
>
> > Thats what the CCP already does, first they occupie Tibet and then they destoy it.
> > What a Shame on China!!!
>
> > Come on Chinese free yourself from these Dictators!
>
> > Peter
>

> Ha-ha! You are inciting the Chinese people in China to revolt and
> overthrow their government? Which mental hospital are you writing
> from? Who the fuck do you think you are? Why should any Chinese listen
> to what you have to say? You should be hanged by your balls! The
> Chinese people in China will decide for themselves what they want in
> their own good time, and they don't need any crazy Westerners like you
> to incite them what to do. Get a life, moron troll!

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/d35a4b6d43fd6c5d?hl=en

Peter Terpstra

Apr 19, 2011, 1:17:17 PM4/19/11
AntiDabianchenVirus wrote:

> Your total ignorance of the English language is even funnier.
> Bwahahahaha!!

Well have a profound laugh than! Don't be shy!
Feel good about it.

> Have you so quickly forgotten this, old Dutch faggot?

Thanks for reminding me!

Love,