SGI Harasses a Nichiren Shoshu Temple in Japan

Cody

May 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/26/00
1) SOKA GAKKAI FILES SUIT AGAINST NOAN-JI TEMPLE

On April 24, the Soka Gakkai filed a libel suit against Noan-ji
temple, a
Nichiren Shoshu branch temple, over its resident priest's public
statements about the Seattle Incident case. The Soka Gakkai says
that the
priest, Kosho Mizushima, in an Aug. 8, 1999, sermon,
stated: "Mrs. Hiroe
Clow was murdered by the Soka Gakkai, because they were afraid
that the
truth about her made-up story was about to come out.. And the
witness
Sprinkle will probably be killed by them as well."<<<<<

I wonder how the SGI "knows" this ? Did they attend the Rev.
Mizushima temple services, or, once again, are they going on
hearsay evidence ? Of course, even if these statements were made
by Rev. Mizushima, it would be an opinion and exercising his
right to freedom of speech, which I believe is in the Japanese
constitution.

>This would be referring to two witnesses for the Soka Gakkai
defense in
the Tokyo District Court trial: Hiroe Clow, an SGI-USA member
who in March
1963 convinced Seattle police to release High Priest Nikken Abe
after his
run-in with prostitutes, and Ronald Sprinkle [Cody's note: who
was (is?) on SGI's payroll with a tidy little four grand
(dollars) a month plus expenses.], one of the police officers
on the scene. In the same sermon, Mr. Mizushima said, "Killing
people --
that's the Soka Gakkai."<<<<<<

Why do I get the feeling that this statement of Rev. Mizuhima is
out of context ? By leading people towards a false cult, SGI IS
killing people. SGI, are you going to sue me now, too ? I just
said it...

>Mrs. Clow, after completing her testimony in the trial, died of
lung
cancer in March 1996. At the urging of attorneys for Nichiren
Shoshu, the
Los Angeles County Coroner's Office conducted an autopsy on her
body
without the Clow family's consent (see Justice Chronicle No.
12). The
autopsy revealed that there had been no foul play.<<

You mean, even if there was foul play, the autopsy didn't show
it. I hear there are ways to poison people and it doesn't show
up on an autopsy.

>The Soka Gakkai seeks around $490,000 in damages in the Noan-ji
suit and
asks that Mr. Mizushima post an apology at the entrance to the
temple,
located in Tokorozawa City, Saitama Prefecture. The
organization's concern
is that three years after the autopsy, this Nichiren Shoshu
priest was
still trying to spread this fabrication.

Soka Gakkai Vice President Takeiri shared that "in the 1970s,
when Mr.
Mizushima was on the verge of being defrocked during the
Shoshinkai
Incident (see The Untold History of the Fuji School, chapter
13), who
supported him? It was the Soka Gakkai.. Yet he continues to
criticize the
Soka Gakkai and its members in a cruel, malicious way."

-- Jeff Farr, Los Angeles<<<<

I wonder what the good Reverend knows about SGI that you guys
aren't revealing ?

Hey, Mr. Farr, how come you don't come post here on the only
open, unmoderated board on the Buddhism of Nichiren Daishonin on
the internet and answer for yourself ?

Cody

Mr T

May 26, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/26/00
In article <0482c005...@usw-ex0106-046.remarq.com>, Cody
<iesNO...@ciberia.com.invalid> wrote:

Mr. Farr, as well as all the other top SGI spinners can only operate in a
one-way environment. He knows this.
I'd love nothing better than for him and Greg Martin to post, but you know
the kitchen would be too hot for them.

--
Kurt

anti-spam measure:
to reply send to: martman at primenet dot com