I hate SGI. I hate Soka Gakkai International (SGI)

Sir Gilligan Horry

Jan 9, 2008, 8:25:19 PM1/9/08
I hate SGI. I hate Soka Gakkai International (SGI)

They are a mind control cult.

I was a member for a year and chanted and talked and listened to the
trillions of crap.

I tried to tell them about NDEs and UFOs and Truth and Love ........
and they just fluffing hated me. And then told me a whole bunch of
hate and errors.

Daisaku Ikeda Sensei might be a good man.
I'd say he is.
But most other people are a mind control cult.
Long live the Internet.
Freedom.
Long live intelligence.
Best wishes.

Goodness Bless You.

Sir Gilligan Horry

Jan 9, 2008, 8:39:56 PM1/9/08

Wakarimasu ka !!!

http://aliens.ufos.videos.googlepages.com

I learned your Japanese language.

I did your chanting and brain washing SGI cult crap.

Now I am gonna get you.

I am gonna be the teacher.

I am the Sensei.

Because the other Sensei is gonna rest.

Lesson number one ( # 1 )

....... THE WATER CAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.projectcamelot.org/tribute.html

Stupid SGI folks didn't want to hear about it.

I am the Sensei.
I am not motivated by money or greed or fear or pride or fake fiddle
sticks bits or whatever stops Daisaku Ikeda from telling the truth.
I love intelligence.

I LOVE INTELLIGENCE !!!

Billiwhizz

May 4, 2009, 5:02:49 PM5/4/09

I would be interested to know exactly what kind of wrong ideas
(hate/errors, etc.) you feel that you were exposed to during your
membership of this organization. Could you perhaps elucidate a
little?

Saved

Oct 8, 2013, 4:32:33 AM10/8/13
we don't need no education...

..I thank the Lord I got away from them. God saved me.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Alex Beauroy

Oct 22, 2013, 7:33:23 AM10/22/13
On 08/10/2013 10:32, Saved wrote:
we don't need no education...

..I thank the Lord I got away from them. God saved me.
Why did you wait so long to get away from SGI?????
Enjoy your freedom!!!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

plmre...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017, 5:14:07 PM3/16/17
stay away from these egocentric arrogant materislistiic people or you will become a brainwashed machine and your spirit will be sucked out.

lyal...@gmail.com

Mar 16, 2017, 8:27:18 PM3/16/17
On Friday, March 17, 2017 at 7:14:07 AM UTC+10, plmre...@gmail.com wrote:
> stay away from these egocentric arrogant materialistic people or you will become a brainwashed machine and your spirit will be sucked out.

I found this recent comment on Eagle Peak blog that shares y/our sentiment

Probably the main thing that pushed me out of SGI, was the all Ikeda all the time. I felt this is not even about Buddhism, but just about Ikedaism, or Ikeda Humanism.... and just a platform for the worship of Ikeda and his egomaniac goals.

It was just all about the SGI organization, and "Sensei", mentor... bla bla bla... Of course what Nichiren Buddhism one can get out of SGI is the positive, and what attracted me at the start.

And they would call NST the Nikken Sect... yet Ikeda was the 3rd President, but they are on their 5th President now, and it's still Ikeda Ikeda Ikeda(they should chant that), and no mention ever of the 4th or 5th SGI Presidents... yet Nikken has not been HP for many years now.... SGI is the Ikeda sect... Ikeda Shu

Chas.

Mar 17, 2017, 12:15:22 AM3/17/17
Icchantika/Issendai always have and always will perceive the votaries of the Lotus Sutra and demons and evil-doers, over questionable and manufactured evidence of secular wrongs that makes no sense at all in the grand scheme of things.

These accusations they level are nothing compared to their own slander of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism ... as you are doing, by chanting to a Gohonzon stolen from the true followers of Nichiren Daishonin by the Shinto statue-worshiping traitors: the five senior priests who betrayed Nichiren Daishonin immediately after he passed away.

You know these statue-worshipers are wrong, and yet you pride yourself in chanting to the Gohonzon that they have stolen from Nikko's Fuji School, who were clearly at the time, the only true followers of Nichiren Daishonin. Nikko Shonin was the true embodiment of mentor and disciple. Can you see your complicity in the light of that crime?

To keep your grubby mitts on your ill-gotten gains, you HAVE to slander the only remaining true followers of Nikko Shonin, the SGI members, who are the inheritors of the Law from Nichiren Daishonin.

Otherwise you could not face yourself. Pull off this evil mask and face yourself in the mirror!

-Chas.

lyal...@gmail.com

Mar 17, 2017, 6:18:51 AM3/17/17
Three kanpai's for Nikko. Nichiren's Gohonzon is now in safe hands and I have the statue worshipers to thank for that ARIGATO I'm just sorry that I couldn't of helped them as much as they have helped me.

To keep your grubby mitts on your ill-gotten gains, you HAVE to slander the only remaining true followers of Nikko Shonin, the SGI members, who are the inheritors of the Law from Nichiren Daishonin.

Just taking back what's rightfully meant for me a true believer of ichinen sanzen as Nikko was and his mentor Nichiren Daishonin and his mentor Shakyamuni Buddha and all the Buddhas throughout the 3 existences and 10 directions

The True Gohonzon and True Faith is what is needed to activate our Buddha nature,this what I call a perfect match

You and the SGI are not ready for Nichiren's Gohonzons because your faith in ichinen sanzen is warped and you don't have the good enough karma to have one yet and even though I don't agree on aspects of the statue worshipers faith they still have better karma than you and the SGI for having real Gohonzons

Chas.

Mar 18, 2017, 2:12:13 AM3/18/17
Let me try again.

Icchantika/Issendai always have and always will perceive the votaries of the Lotus Sutra as demons and evil-doers, over questionable and manufactured evidence of secular wrongs that makes no sense at all in the grand scheme of things.

Those accusations they level are nothing compared to their own slander of Nichiren Daishonin's Buddhism ... as you are doing, by chanting to a Gohonzon stolen from the true followers of Nichiren Daishonin by the Shinto statue-worshiping traitors: the five senior priests who betrayed Nichiren Daishonin immediately after he passed away.

You really do know that these statue-worshipers are wrong, and yet you pride yourself in chanting to the Gohonzon that they have stolen from Nikko's Fuji School, who were clearly at the time, the only true followers of Nichiren Daishonin. Nikko Shonin was the true embodiment of mentor and disciple. Can you see your complicity in the light of that crime?

Remember that the Devil King is the King of the Sixth Heaven: the Heaven of Freely Enjoying Things Conjured by Others. That in a nutshell is you flaunting your complicity with your stolen-by-murderers-of-the-Buddhas-in-the-ten-directions authentic Nichiren Gohonzon. Hence, to keep your grubby mitts on your ill-gotten gains, you HAVE to slander the only remaining true followers of Nikko Shonin, the SGI members, who are the inheritors of the Law from Nichiren Daishonin.

Otherwise you could not face yourself. Pull off this evil mask to face yourself in the mirror!

-Chas.