Where is Abbas Effendi's certificate of British knighthood??

Wahid Azal

May 28, 2007, 10:52:18 PM5/28/07
"Sir" Abbas Effendi being knighted on April 20, 1920, in the presence
of the British High Commissioner for Palestine Sir Herbet Samuel :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Samuel and asorted British
mandate, military and local dignitaries:

http://povodebaha.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/AB-cavaleiro-thumb.jpg

As those who know about modern knighthoods by the British crown, every
knighthood is for a specific reason; such reasons always being
explicitly spelled out in the Certificate of Knighthood. Over the past
87 years we have been repeatedly shown the picture of Abbas Effendi's
knighting ceremony in April 1920, but never have we been shown the
actual certificate of Knighthood itself which explicitly spells out
the reasons for the knighting.

Among other things, over the past several years, through various
contacts, I have been deliberating over facsimiles of local archival
material related to the Acre-Haifa areas of the Ottoman period of the
Young Turks, the British Palestinian mandate years of 1917-1948 and
Israeli material for the years 1948-57, all relating to the activities
of the Nuri family in that area. Thankfully, I have been paid for this
job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
contractors, which has allowed me time to write and publish a book
(work on 8 more) as well as conduct a war against the haifan bahaim
organization. Specifically I have looked at deeds of property (sales,
notaries, taxes etc) and what have you in the Acre-Haifa areas. But
especially I have looked at zeroing in on material specifically
relating to the contention in bahaim histories regarding the nature of
Abbas Effendi's so-called humanitarian activities during the
Palestinian war years of 1915-1917 in order to determine the precise
nature of such activities. Over 50,000+ pages alone of archival
documentation and sources has been looked at specifically for the
years 1910-1917 (i.e. the years of the Young Turk Ottoman period). To
date, whether they be files by public notary or police files, there is
not a single leaf of evidence (whether circumstantial or otherwise)
remotely establishing the bahaim claim that Abbas Effendi was engaging
in humanitarian activities during the Palestinain war years of
1915-1917. Nada!

Add to that the fact that the actual certificate of Abbas Effendi's
Knighthood has not been publicly seen since 1920 nor has it been
published, and the issue of Abbas Effendi's knighthood becomes another
suspicious enigma much like his purported (and largely fictitious)
will and testament. As stated, the reason for this is obvious: all
Certificate of Knighthood spell out the reasons for the knighthood. It
appears that the bahaim establishment is somewhat uneasy to disclose
the true nature of Abbas Effendi's knighthood and so have hidden this
document from public scrutiny. But, that stated, the Knighthood had
absolutely nothing to do in fact with any so-called humanitarian
activities on his part. Had it been, plenty of local archival material
would have corroborated it, and the certificate of knighthood would
have been released for display and public scrutiny long ago.

Another bahaim myth busted!

Message has been deleted

Deev

May 28, 2007, 11:45:18 PM5/28/07
In other words the highest bidder can buy Nima!!!

"Wahid Azal" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 12:31:19 AM5/29/07
On May 29, 1:45 pm, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In other words the highest bidder can buy Nima!!!

Only if I was a bahaim or my name was Sam Ghandchi. I got paid doing
what I was going to do anyway. My private contrators merely supplied
the documentation and a stipend to do it -- at your cost. It all
worked to the good in the end.

Now, where is that Certificate of Knighthood and where is the
documentation corroborating Abbas Effendi's so-called humanitarian
efforts in Palestine during the years 1915-1917? You bahaim are good
at deflecting into margins (i.e. be-havashi raftan va dasht-i-
karbala), but never good in producing a single leaf of evidence for
your transparent lies and fantasies. In your personal case, a Canadian
court agrees with me ;-)

Deev

May 29, 2007, 12:43:50 AM5/29/07
Good back tracking, but here is what you said:

"Thankfully, I have been paid for this
job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
contractors, which has allowed me time to write and publish a book"

So you are for sale per your own words.
Get these same well endowed folks to pay for your medical bills and go see a
good doctor.

"Wahid Azal" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Message has been deleted

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 1:39:38 AM5/29/07
On May 29, 2:43 pm, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Good back tracking,

Where's the backtracking? I readily admit that "I have been paid for

this job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/
independent

contractors, which has allowed me time to write and publish a book..."
which I would have done anyway. Their endowment allowed me to do it
faster and with more at my means. Sam Ghandchi has been paid off by
the highest bidder - a pattern with him stretching back 3 decades - to
change his tune. I've never changed my tune about you bahaim. So the
backtracking is all yours, and Sam's especially. Better luck next
time....

So much for your "ignoring" attempts and my lack of credibility BTW.
You can't help yourself responding to my posts precisely because I
have more credibility than either you or Sam could dream of in 10,000
lifetimes ;-)

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 1:41:53 AM5/29/07
And you gratuitously avoided answering this:
Message has been deleted

Deev

May 29, 2007, 1:59:31 AM5/29/07
I encourage you to keep posting, it is my daily read to enjoy finding
contradictions in your comments and laughing at your incoherent ramblings.

Here it is again because you cant see it so others can judge for themselves;

"I have been paid for this
job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
contractors"

"I got paid doing

what I was going to do anyway. My private contrators merely supplied
the documentation and a stipend to do it"

If you cant see it maybe someone can explain it to you.What do you think
selling yourself means?

"Wahid Azal" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 2:25:30 AM5/29/07
On May 29, 3:59 pm, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I encourage you to keep posting,

And I will without or without your encouragement.

>it is my daily read to enjoy finding
> contradictions in your comments and laughing at your incoherent ramblings.

So far you have found nothing other than allowing me to further
elongate as well as deepen the new orifice I have already ripped you
on your backside. So keep trying.

> Here it is again because you cant see it so others can judge for themselves;
>
> "I have been paid for this
> job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
> contractors"

Yes.

> "I got paid doing
> what I was going to do anyway. My private contrators merely supplied
> the documentation and a stipend to do it"

Yes. No backtrack; no contradition.

> If you cant see it maybe someone can explain it to you.What do you think
> selling yourself means?

Simply put, the kind of things Sam Ghandchi does. Like this, for
example:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/browse_thread/thread/ed8baf0b65a0da85/abd68fe7c0dd0ef7?lnk=st&q=Bahai+%2B+Sam+Ghandchi&rnum=51&hl=en#abd68fe7c0dd0ef7
"And kesAfate bisharf. prostitute is your damn Baha'i cult and
Bahaollah. And I said to report those who make death threats.
When did I say to report those who disagree with me bisharaf?
You need me to talk at your level. I do. No this is not
something worth for me to post anywhere else. It is only
in here where a bisharaf like you can call people's family
and I defend myself bisharaf harzeh. You are working
hand in hand with Savamma as your quotes shows very
clearly. Boro gomsho kesAfate lajan."

5 years later, he's changed his tune 180 degrees in the other
direction. This is called a classic "contradiction" and "backtrack".

But let's look at this, which you keep wishing to avoid addressing,
and backtrack to side marginalia as a transparent means of avoidance
(a classic bahaim technique):

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 5:41:57 AM5/29/07

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 5:45:10 AM5/29/07
On May 29, 4:25 pm, Death to Haifan Bahaism <deathtobaha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> On May 29, 3:59 pm, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I encourage you to keep posting,
>
> And I will without or without your encouragement.
>
> >it is my daily read to enjoy finding
> > contradictions in your comments and laughing at your incoherent ramblings.
>
> So far you have found nothing other than allowing me to further
> elongate as well as deepen the new orifice I have already ripped you
> on your backside. So keep trying.
>
> > Here it is again because you cant see it so others can judge for themselves;
>
> > "I have been paid for this
> > job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
> > contractors"
>
> Yes.
>
> > "I got paid doing
> > what I was going to do anyway. My private contrators merely supplied
> > the documentation and a stipend to do it"
>
> Yes. No backtrack; no contradition.
>
> > If you cant see it maybe someone can explain it to you.What do you think
> > selling yourself means?
>
> Simply put, the kind of things Sam Ghandchi does. Like this, for
> example:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/browse_thread/thre...

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 5:47:06 AM5/29/07

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 5:47:20 AM5/29/07

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 5:47:37 AM5/29/07

Death to Haifan Bahaism

May 29, 2007, 5:47:58 AM5/29/07

Viv

May 29, 2007, 8:33:18 AM5/29/07
On 29 May, 10:47, Death to Haifan Bahaism
spammed, spammed, spammed

All Bad

May 29, 2007, 8:37:17 AM5/29/07

"Wahid Azal" <wahid...@gmail.com> wrote in message
(snip)

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 8:48:39 AM5/29/07
Not a mercenary. But a warrior. And I have never denied aiding anyone
who is out to eviscerate your miserable existences ;-)

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 8:49:22 AM5/29/07
wrote:
> On May 29, 3:59 pm, "Deev" <farid4free...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I encourage you to keep posting,
>
> And I will without or without your encouragement.
>
> >it is my daily read to enjoy finding
> > contradictions in your comments and laughing at your incoherent ramblings.
>
> So far you have found nothing other than allowing me to further
> elongate as well as deepen the new orifice I have already ripped you
> on your backside. So keep trying.
>
> > Here it is again because you cant see it so others can judge for themselves;
>
> > "I have been paid for this
> > job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
> > contractors"
>
> Yes.
>
> > "I got paid doing
> > what I was going to do anyway. My private contrators merely supplied
> > the documentation and a stipend to do it"
>
> Yes. No backtrack; no contradition.
>
> > If you cant see it maybe someone can explain it to you.What do you think
> > selling yourself means?
>
> Simply put, the kind of things Sam Ghandchi does. Like this, for
> example:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.iranian/browse_thread/thre...

Viv

May 29, 2007, 8:59:06 AM5/29/07

A "warrior". A "warrior"? The man who responds to challenge with
racist and sexist abuse and then cuts and runs in a cloud of dust and
whole shopful of spam is a "warrior"? It must be a new meaning of the
word that hasn't got into the dictionary yet, probably a Bayani sort
of a thing.

V.

Monsieurstat

May 29, 2007, 9:42:48 AM5/29/07
Please take your Kose-sher to bahai groups. We at SCI don't give a
fuck about Esfandi or any other bahai kos-kalak baz.
Stat.

On May 28, 10:52 pm, Wahid Azal <wahidaza...@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Sir"AbbasEffendibeing knighted on April 20, 1920, in the presence
> of the British High Commissioner for PalestineSirHerbet Samuel :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Samuel and asorted British

> mandate, military and local dignitaries:
>
> http://povodebaha.blogs.sapo.pt/arquivo/AB-cavaleiro-thumb.jpg
>
> As those who know about modern knighthoods by the British crown, every
> knighthood is for a specific reason; such reasons always being
> explicitly spelled out in the Certificate of Knighthood. Over the past

> 87 years we have been repeatedly shown the picture ofAbbasEffendi's

> knighting ceremony in April 1920, but never have we been shown the
> actual certificate of Knighthood itself which explicitly spells out
> the reasons for the knighting.
>
> Among other things, over the past several years, through various
> contacts, I have been deliberating over facsimiles of local archival
> material related to the Acre-Haifa areas of the Ottoman period of the
> Young Turks, the British Palestinian mandate years of 1917-1948 and
> Israeli material for the years 1948-57, all relating to the activities
> of the Nuri family in that area. Thankfully, I have been paid for this
> job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
> contractors, which has allowed me time to write and publish a book
> (work on 8 more) as well as conduct a war against the haifan bahaim
> organization. Specifically I have looked at deeds of property (sales,
> notaries, taxes etc) and what have you in the Acre-Haifa areas. But
> especially I have looked at zeroing in on material specifically

> relating to the contention in bahaim histories regarding the nature ofAbbasEffendi'sso-called humanitarian activities during the

> Palestinian war years of 1915-1917 in order to determine the precise
> nature of such activities. Over 50,000+ pages alone of archival
> documentation and sources has been looked at specifically for the
> years 1910-1917 (i.e. the years of the Young Turk Ottoman period). To
> date, whether they be files by public notary or police files, there is
> not a single leaf of evidence (whether circumstantial or otherwise)

> remotely establishing the bahaim claim thatAbbasEffendiwas engaging

> in humanitarian activities during the Palestinain war years of
> 1915-1917. Nada!
>

> Add to that the fact that the actual certificate ofAbbasEffendi's

> Knighthood has not been publicly seen since 1920 nor has it been

> published, and the issue ofAbbasEffendi'sknighthood becomes another

> suspicious enigma much like his purported (and largely fictitious)
> will and testament. As stated, the reason for this is obvious: all
> Certificate of Knighthood spell out the reasons for the knighthood. It
> appears that the bahaim establishment is somewhat uneasy to disclose

> the true nature ofAbbasEffendi'sknighthood and so have hidden this

Viv

May 29, 2007, 9:57:58 AM5/29/07
On 29 May, 14:42, Monsieurstat <monsieurs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please take your Kose-sher to bahai groups. We at SCI don't give a
> fuck about Esfandi or any other bahai kos-kalak baz.
> Stat.

Nima ("Wahid") isn't a Baha'i. He claims to be a Bayani, and an
admirer of both the late Shah and President Ahmadinejad. He posts his
anti-Baha'i nonsense _everywhere_.

Mind you he did make a big thing of telling the Baha'is how much
support he had from his "own people" on SCI so it's good that everyone
sees the real situation.

.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Deev

May 29, 2007, 11:25:36 AM5/29/07
Shayad in Xare be to goosh kone.
We have been telling him to leave SCI alone and let us swear at each other
and get back to our old ways.

"Monsieurstat" <monsie...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Deev

May 29, 2007, 12:02:34 PM5/29/07
Nima, others see the same thing.You sell yourself to the highest bider.

He is a warrior much like the man of la mancha
"All Bad" <all_badn...@gmpexpress.net> wrote in message

Deev

May 29, 2007, 12:03:06 PM5/29/07
He is as much a warrior as the "mad" knight Don Quixote, fighting the
imaginary dragons.

"Viv" <viv_ja...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

mash_ghasem

May 29, 2007, 7:53:01 PM5/29/07

Deev wrote:
> Good back tracking, but here is what you said:
>
> "Thankfully, I have been paid for this
> job by certain unamed private and well endowed employers/independent
> contractors, which has allowed me time to write and publish a book"
>
> So you are for sale per your own words.
> Get these same well endowed folks to pay for your medical bills and go see a
> good doctor.

This guy remind me of kooni hAye harshari at Rush street. I had
a cab driver friend let's call him Housein agha . Housein agha
picks up a flaming one let's call him Steve ;-) Two minutes to
the ride Steve asks Housein agha to fuck him for $100. No dice .
Half way Steve offers to give him a blow job for $50. No go.
End of the ride Steve is begging Housein agha to piss on him
for $20. It is not joke but I am pissing on this Babi cultist
about a month for free! I could have been a millionaire :-)

mash_ghasem

May 29, 2007, 8:15:25 PM5/29/07

1) $1 million for me. I am Azali Babi cultist God. I have also
filed for bankruptcy and I also need a wig becasue I have
lost most of my hair fighting Bahai cult. I like to be called
kachal moo ferferi from now on.

2) $200,000 for glue so Steve can glue his lips to my ass.

3) $800,000 for glue remover so he can go back home at nights.

4) $17 milliion for the other 17 non existance my cultist members.

Pay up Bahai dogs otherwise I am going to publish alot of
stuff about you! You have clearly been defeated. You have
till 2003 or 2004 or 2005 or 2006 or 2007 or even 2008
until I get the payments.

.

.

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 8:41:54 PM5/29/07
On May 29, 10:59 pm, Viv <viv_jacob...@hotmail.co.uk> wrote:

> A "warrior". A "warrior"?

Yup, a Warrior, a Chivalrous Knight of the Order of Light. So burn,
baby burn!

Wahid Azal

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 8:43:51 PM5/29/07
On May 29, 11:42 pm, Monsieurstat <monsieurs...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please take your Kose-sher to bahai groups. We at SCI don't give a
> fuck about Esfandi or any other bahai kos-kalak baz.
> Stat.

Hello, mash_ghasem

BAHAIM Tactics & Techniques

1. As far as possible they hold back from responding
2. Then they claim no knowledge [of the given issue] by feigning
ignorance
3. After the exposer has exposed they will try to divert to secondary
and totally peripheral and irrelevent side-issues
4. The exposer is then painted as someone with an axe to grind,
biased, deluded (while they, the bahaim, still have not responded to
the main issue exposed)
5. Next they relate mental instability and insanity to the exposer
[i.e. shoot the messenger]
6. Then, the last tactic, is to wheel out several dubious personas on
the scene who claim to be neutral non-bahai observers who then begin
attacking the exposer as well as the issue exposed and supporting the
bahais and their issues as so-called non-bahais

The BAHAIM Technique

Caution - THE BAHAI TECHNIQUE

"Slanderous Vilification" = The Baha'i Technique - Ad Hominem, Libel,
Slander, Demonize, Scapegoat, Ostracize, Shun, Banish, Backbite,
Defame, Vilify, Discredit, Smear, Revile, Suppress, Attack, Bully,
Intimidate, Threaten, Malign, Blackball, Deceive, Coerce, Silence,
Harass... etc., etc.... CAUTION NON-BAHAIS

Deev

May 29, 2007, 8:57:38 PM5/29/07
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
He thinks it is rain water and is there for him to be purified.
Watch him disappear for a while. Then come back as if nothing has happened.

He keeps getting himself in trouble.

"mash_ghasem" <ghyath...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

mash_ghasem

May 29, 2007, 8:58:50 PM5/29/07

Wahid Azal wrote:

> Hello, mash_ghasem

Hello to you sunshine. You want to kiss my ass and
make up ;-) First how many Babi cultists are there?
Are they more than 20. I know it is less than 25.

.

Death to Haifan Bahaism

Wahid Azal

May 29, 2007, 9:25:14 PM5/29/07