Erocide Jokes

Alex Kashko

Apr 11, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/11/98

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:35:24 GMT, ios...@execpc.com (Eye of the
Storm) wrote:

>On Sun, 12 Apr 98 13:27:53 GMT, fk...@swcp.com (Eule) wrote:
>
>>I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair to
>>emulate Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.
>
>Correction: Asian women are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.

Agreed, with individual exceptions of course.

>E-mail Name: dpdragon
>E-mail Address: @execpc.com
>
>"But how is this legal plunder to be identified? Quite simply. See if
>the law takes from some persons what belongs to them, and gives it to
>other persons to whom it does not belong. See if the law benefits one
>citizen at the expense of another by doing what the citizen himself
>cannot do without committing a crime."
> - Frederic Bastiat, The Law [1850]

>To Respond By E-mail: please combine the e-mail name and address listed above.

Jim Bowery

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Two of the biggest "joke" fads these days are "blonde jokes" and "Darwin
Awards". Blonde jokes, of course, target females who are of northern
european ancestry, trivializing their fertility and intellect. Darwin
Awards used to focus on merely "stupid" deaths, but they increasingly
target suicide victims.

This trivialization of the phenomenon of suicide, incidentally, targets
males who are of northern european ancestry due to the fact that those
are the people who commit suicide at a higher rate than any other
gender/ethnic group in the western world.

--
The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the population.
The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.

Eule

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair to
emulate Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.

Eule

Jim Bowery

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Eule (fk...@swcp.com) wrote:
: I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair to
: emulate Nordic women

Where did you get that idea?

Eule

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Re-correction

Nordic women are the most beautiful. If you don't believe me, just ask my
wife! LOL

Eule
> >I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair

> >emulate Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire
> world.
>

> Correction: Asian women are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.

Eule

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Barbarossa

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Alex Kashko wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 19:35:24 GMT, ios...@execpc.com (Eye of the
> Storm) wrote:
>
> >On Sun, 12 Apr 98 13:27:53 GMT, fk...@swcp.com (Eule) wrote:
> >
> >>I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair to
> >>emulate Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.
> >
> >Correction: Asian women are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.
>
> Agreed, with individual exceptions of course.

No, No the most beautiful women in the world are red heads!

Barbarossa, Who spend his time in Asia

Hnikar

Apr 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/12/98

Since the topic has turned to women, and since that is a subject I have
a great interest in, I'll add my comments. There are no women in all
the worlds who can compare with those of the Folk in physical beauty or
spiritual depth. When I look into the eyes of a woman of the Folk, who
has kept her pride in her people, I find a resonance which is sacred, a
completion of myself. This completion, this unity, this oneness with
the ancestors, is something which goes far beyond physical attraction,
into the spiritually right- but even in terms of physical features no
other women can compare to our bright-eyed Folk. I have the strength of
character to stand with the strong-willed and sharply intelligent women
of European ancestry rather than the meek and obedient.

FFF
Hnikar AOR

Hnikar's Folkish Asatru Page:
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Forum/5056/ (including Odin's Nation
News)

Nina

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

*Purrrr* *Purrrr*

Nina

Barbarossa's lap cat

Cris

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Geni <all...@gte.net> wrote:
><Agreement purring>
>
>Geni
>cowboy's lap cat

EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEE

Can we PUL-EASE spoiler this for excessive purring???

Some us are *dog* people ya know!!!

Hhmph.

Where the hell are my lap dogs anyway?

Criz
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
to reply send to: zyrc/AT/msn.com
15 APR to 21 APR please send to:
zyrcinvienna/AT/hotmail.com

This is NOT an invitation to send
me commercial or bulk email.

Jim Bowery

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Hnikar (Cr...@webtv.net) wrote:
: spiritual depth. When I look into the eyes of a woman of the Folk, who

: has kept her pride in her people
: other women can compare to our bright-eyed Folk. I have the strength of

: character to stand with the strong-willed and sharply intelligent women
: of European ancestry rather than the meek and obedient.

Even when they have not kept their pride in their people?

Stephen Bunker

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Hnikar has hit the nail on the head!

If, as men, we are discussing women as potential life partners then it goes
far beyond mere skin beauty. Certainly that physical attraction and desire
has to be there, but Hnikar names it when he talks about the sacred
resonance. To find a partner you are looking for that one person with whom
your soul can truly resonate. Marriage is that great and holy mystery in
which two people find fulfilment and develop themselves more fully. And,
of course, the natural product of that combining and development is
children--when two compatible things combine, a unique third is created.

To choose a woman merely because one finds her attractive is to miss the
whole point of partnership. This drags it down to either a purely sexual
thing or to a level of being a collector: I'll have that painting and that
woman because they both look nice.

If we are talking only about physical beauty then I would say that I find
beauty in women of all races--I'm not going to even consider ranking beauty
on a racial basis. But to talk about women purely in terms of physical
beauty is to demean them and lessen the importance of beauty, since the
whole must be beautiful.

I believe my soul can only truly accept union with a woman of the Folk.
This has happened in my life, and it is for life.

I deplore the mania that exists in American for White males to choose Asian
women. It is an insult to all the White women. It says, "None of you are
good enough for me--I had to look elsewhere to find a mate."

Hail the women of our Folk! They are worthy of honour.

FFF
Russ Gardener
AOR

Hnikar <Cr...@webtv.net> wrote in article
<6grt1p$r0$1...@newsd-164.iap.bryant.webtv.net>...

> Since the topic has turned to women, and since that is a subject I have
> a great interest in, I'll add my comments. There are no women in all
> the worlds who can compare with those of the Folk in physical beauty or

> spiritual depth. When I look into the eyes of a woman of the Folk, who

> has kept her pride in her people, I find a resonance which is sacred, a
> completion of myself. This completion, this unity, this oneness with
> the ancestors, is something which goes far beyond physical attraction,
> into the spiritually right- but even in terms of physical features no

> other women can compare to our bright-eyed Folk. I have the strength of
> character to stand with the strong-willed and sharply intelligent women
> of European ancestry rather than the meek and obedient.

Daryl

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Jim Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote in article
<jaboweryE...@netcom.com>...

> This trivialization of the phenomenon of suicide, incidentally, targets
> males who are of northern european ancestry due to the fact that those
> are the people who commit suicide at a higher rate than any other
> gender/ethnic group in the western world.

ROFLMAO!!!! You, Jim have obviously never been on a Native North American
reserve (reservation) these people are killing themselves faster than they
reproduce
which is saying somewhat. If you feel that we as citizens in the huge
north american trade conglomerate are part of an economic Kakastocracy you
are right, but if you beleive that this Kakastocracy is govorned by
anything more than blind power hungry greed of irrelevant cultural decent
you are gravely wrong.

> The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the
population.

Eh?

> The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.

Hnh?

> Change the tools and you change the rules.

no if you change the tools you change the tools, the "rules for survival"
if this is what you are getting at in your sig, have not changed in over
10,000 years.

Just Exactly what do you mean by the term "Apolitical Genes",

gallogly

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Eule wrote:

> [...]

There are blond men, too, ya know!

deb2
i need a vacation

Dryad

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

In article <6gr51i$o...@newsops.execpc.com>, ios...@execpc.com wrote:

> On Sun, 12 Apr 98 13:27:53 GMT, fk...@swcp.com (Eule) wrote:
>

> >I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair to
> >emulate Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.
>

> Correction: Asian women are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.

Um, *wrong*

Fat short mutts like me (polish, scicilian, black american, native
american) are *obviously* the mose beautiful in the world.

So there.

nyah

:P

Dryad

--

annagrey at sover dot net

Dryad

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Oh hell I just realized this is a crossposted post.

Sorry y'all. :/

The Dawsons

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

Robert Stewart

Apr 13, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/13/98

You may or may nor like this one:

Why are Blond jokes "one liners"

So men can understand them!

Our women do not need joke poking fun at them, be they blond, black, red or
brown haired.

Robert Runemaker

cowboy

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

On Sun, 12 Apr 1998 04:29:49 GMT, jabo...@netcom.com (Jim Bowery)
wrote:

i never heard of a darwin award. where do they tell them??? in texas
we have a time honored tradition of aggie jokes. the aggies get to
have the last laugh because they end up as the boss.

Jim Bowery

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Daryl (dhaa...@worldgate.com) wrote:
: Jim Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote in article
: <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>...
: > This trivialization of the phenomenon of suicide, incidentally, targets
: > males who are of northern european ancestry due to the fact that those
: > are the people who commit suicide at a higher rate than any other
: > gender/ethnic group in the western world.
: >
: ROFLMAO!!!! You, Jim have obviously never been on a Native North American

: reserve (reservation) these people are killing themselves faster than they
: reproduce
: which is saying somewhat.

<snip>

Native Vinnlanders have a high alcoholism and suicide rater just as do
Nordics, which is largely due to the same sort of imposition on tribal
identity and lack of adaptation to hard liquor. Read Tacitus some time
if you want to see a precursor to the JudeoChristian onslaught against
Native Vinnlanders through the use of alcohol, disease and indoctrination.

I wasn't aware that this rate was actually higher than, say Finnish or
Icelandic men. I'd be interested in our sources, after you finish your
laughing fit over the fact that very few people are aware of how serious is
the problem of suicide among Native Vinnlanders.

Jim Bowery

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Stephen Bunker (sbu...@iafrica.com) wrote:
: I deplore the mania that exists in American for White males to choose Asian

: women. It is an insult to all the White women. It says, "None of you are
: good enough for me--I had to look elsewhere to find a mate."

The vast majority of men who choose Asian mates are doing so because those
are the only women they can find who will not demand that their husbands
turn into something the mass media or academia told them men should be.

My friends who have Asian mates are indebted to the Asian culture, which
is already short on women compared to men due to China's infanticidal
population control policies that preferentially kill baby girls.

I agree with you both, however, that genetic consciousness in a woman
gives her a beauty that amplifies physical beauty. On the other hand,
absence of such consciousness actually turns physical beauty into
something that is as abhorrent as an AIDS infected hooker in a miniskirt.

Harald and Gerda

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Jim Bowery wrote in message ...

>Stephen Bunker (sbu...@iafrica.com) wrote:
>: I deplore the mania that exists in American for White males to choose
Asian
>: women. It is an insult to all the White women. It says, "None of you
are
>: good enough for me--I had to look elsewhere to find a mate."

Heilsa Gardener - how goes the journey? And how did you manage to survive
the battery of shots required?

But I must ask - Are you the same fellow who professed admiration for the
beauties of the Aryan/Dravidian women of the sub-Continent? How does one
reconcile that? Is this perhaps a 'cultural' nomena?

>I agree with you both, however, that genetic consciousness in a woman
>gives her a beauty that amplifies physical beauty. On the other hand,
>absence of such consciousness actually turns physical beauty into
>something that is as abhorrent as an AIDS infected hooker in a miniskirt.

JB - What is this with aids? How does it relate to consciousness - except as
the great theif of psuedo-life? Sometimes it is funny. Mostly it is a
disease waiting for a cure... Or an invention.

Are you infected?

----- I like swedish/german women myself. Although I haven't been known to
kick a celt outa the goose-covers.... Especially when they are conscious :-)

Steelfoot

Holly

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Eule wrote in message ...

Separator---------------------------------
>On 4/11/98 22:29, in message <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>, Jim
>Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote:
>

>Heilsa

>I always thought that blonde jokes targeted women who colored their hair to
>emulate Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire
world.

>Eule

Wassail!
Sorry to disagree but the most beautiful women in the world are compact but
robust and curvy English women with deep brown eyes and long chestnut hair!
Everyone knows that ! :))

Not that I'm at all biased of course! [grin]
In frith, Holly.

Eule

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Bowery wrote:

> The vast majority of men who choose Asian mates are doing so because
> those
> are the only women they can find who will not demand that their husbands
> turn into something the mass media or academia told them men should be.

Ok Jim, I know I will regret asking the question, but just what is the
message mass media and academia are sending? I seem to be able to
maintain my character and identity and a very nice wife without either one of
us sensing any pressure from either of these two sectors.

Eule

Jim Bowery

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

Eule (fk...@swcp.com) wrote:

If you aren't having trouble then obviously something is wrong with people
who are.

Sounds like you're chosen to me.

cowboy

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

On Tue, 14 Apr 1998 02:27:11 GMT, r...@nym.alias.net (RGB) wrote:

>cowboy1961REMOVE@ hotmail.com (cowboy) wrote:
>
>> i never heard of a darwin award. where do they tell them??? in texas
>> we have a time honored tradition of aggie jokes.
>

>Q: How many aggies does it take to eat a possum?
>
>A: Three. One to eat the possum, two to watch for traffic.

old army joke:
Q: what do you get when you give a tl. a map???

A: lost

true aggie joke:
Q: what do you get when you give an aggie lt a map???

A: captured

this really happened. it was hilarious.

Eule

Apr 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/14/98

On 4/14/98 13:20, in message <jaboweryE...@netcom.com>, Jim
Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote:

Wassail

I think that is right - some people are indeed having trouble. A good point to
ponder.

I, for one, am having trouble seeing a conspiracy at every turn.

Eule

Jim Bowery

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

Eule (fk...@swcp.com) wrote:
: I think that is right - some people are indeed having trouble. A good point to
: ponder.

"some people are having trouble"...

It would have been interesting to see your reaction to the Black Death.

: I, for one, am having trouble seeing a conspiracy at every turn.

You are also having trouble with your reading comprehension, oh possessed
one of Yaweh's spirit.

Stephen Bunker

Apr 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/15/98

Harald and Gerda <doc...@winternet.com.removethis> wrote in article
<6gv042$apt$1...@blackice.winternet.com>...

> Heilsa Gardener - how goes the journey? And how did you manage to survive
> the battery of shots required?

Heilsa Steelfoot!

The journey goes well and we return tomorrow. No shots required--we kept
mainly to the south of the country having a small person with us who is too
young for shots.

> But I must ask -

ask away

>Are you the same fellow who professed admiration for the
> beauties of the Aryan/Dravidian women of the sub-Continent? How does one
> reconcile that? Is this perhaps a 'cultural' nomena?

Mmm, yes, that's the same me. Without checking back I think in this thread
I said that I find beauty in women of all races. Woman, in all her forms,
is beauty. And yes, I do think that women of the sub-continent are
particularly beautiful to me (also women of South America). And of course,
women also of my own Folk.

As a Folkish individual, preservation of my own people is one of my driving
motivations, so to find a life partner I would look within my own people.
Actually there's no looking to be done--I'm off the market having already
been snapped up by Jan.

But here's a mug of rooibos tea raised to all the women of this planet who
enrich our lives with their outer and inner beauty.

Kind regards

Russ Gardener

TimPeters1

Apr 20, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/20/98

Im Artikel <N.041298....@dpm1-31.swcp.com>, fk...@swcp.com (Eule)
schreibt:

>Nordic women who are clearly the most beautiful in the entire world.

Sorry, but I have to disagree on that one. Surely, many Nordic women are
EXTREMELY beautiful, but the girl of my dreams has dark skin and black hair
(her father being Egyptian), and she's undoubtedly the one most beautiful woman
in all of Midgard. :)

-Tim

Svensk Hednisk Front

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

TimPeters1 wrote:

TimPeters1 wrote:

Hello!

Have persons like you ever thought of that the beutay in mulattos and egypts and
all other "daker" folks comes from us whites? It's obviously NOT from the black
part of their ancestry, since you VERY seldom can find a good looking black person.

In USA we got "afro-americans", i can agree that some of them looks quite good, but

they are not BLACK, they are mixed up with us whites back in their genes. So you
can never get away from the fact that it is the WHITE in a mulatto girl which makes

her good looking... and have you ever thought of the fact that if everyone did only

choose brunettes and mulattos the blondes would "fade away" and become extinct.
And... the fact of that would be that all humans would become more and more "black"

for every generation, AND that would result in the fact that we would all be pure
blacks in the far end, easy fact, but most people refuse to understand that.
The white population is nowdays about 8% of the worlds population, 2% of those are
women in fertile age of younger, and by WHITE i mean even those who have black hair

and brown eyes (then you can easily see how few who are blond and blue-eyed), so...

if you want to see beuatiful mulattos and even blondes in the future you better
start doing something now./Mattias

BLONDA SVENSKA FLICKOR ÖVER ALLA!!

--
141414141414141414141414