Angelic Test Message...

Brother Butterball

Jun 24, 2001, 12:59:01 PM6/24/01
Angelic Test Message...

Brother Billy Butterball

Saint

Jun 24, 2001, 5:31:07 PM6/24/01
Lose your ISP for being a inter-gnat, Boggle?...

You know you do test us. And you know what came to me today? There was a
legendary being in the Bible, the NT, who had so many names and so many
horrible little affectations it called itself "Legion." I think Legion is
what I'll call you from now on. Boggle doesn't suit you. All your nasty
language, your inability to have a fair discussion, your fake authority on
spiritual matters and the way you worm your way into everyone's life here
under so many pseudonyms kind of makes you seem to be very much like that
ancient demon which Jesus tossed into a herd of swine...and even the pigs
couldn't stand to have Legion around. For all the wicked names you've called
me, all the things you have accused me of on this board. Here is my "test"
for you. I dub thee, Legion. The Demon of the ARA. Deal with it.

Knightofswords.

"Brother Butterball" <brother_b...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

rlanrnal

Jun 24, 2001, 8:46:16 PM6/24/01
I will not sit back, and let things like the Bible, and God
be spoken badly of. The Bible says not to do this.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and through his
sacrifice, and the blood that He shed on the cross,
and using the authority, and power that He gave me.

I bind you, David Puddlewits, and all of your so called angels,
your demons.

And I curse your every spirit of blasphemy, and rebellion,
that they wither, and surely die.

And I ask that God send his Holy Spirit, and holy angels,
and reveal His truth unto you.

God, may Thy will be done.

Fat Ball Of Wonder

Jun 24, 2001, 9:36:35 PM6/24/01
The Bible says that we are not to stand by,
when something we believe in, (God, and the
Bible), are spoken about badly.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ,

David St. Albans,

I bind, and I curse every demonic spirit of
blasphemy, deception, lying, pride, and rebellion,
that are in your life, and I pray that these
spirits wither, and die.

And, I pray that God would send His Holy Spirit,
and ministering angels, and reveal His truth,
and His plan to you.

In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

God, may Thy will be done.

Saint

Jun 25, 2001, 2:17:45 AM6/25/01
Dear Legion,
Then let yourself be bound by and under your own curse forever, Fat Ball of
Butter. Allow me to exorcize thy evil demonic spirits and pestilential
familiars. The Bible says we shall not suffer a witch to live. Since a witch
and a magician are one in the same, seeking to ensorcle people to their
will, I bind the and conjure thee to leave the body and spirit of thy
possessed couch potato, Jake Kebobshaw! Be gone in the name of Jesus Christ,
thou foul spirit!
It is the Spirit of Christ which compels you!
It is the Spirit of Christ which compels you!
It is the Spirit of Christ which compels you!It is the Spirit of Christ
which compels you!It is the Spirit of Christ which compels you!It is the
Spirit of Christ which compels you!It is the Spirit of Christ which compels
you!It is the Spirit of Christ which compels you!It is the Spirit of Christ
which compels you!It is the Spirit of Christ which compels you!It is the
Spirit of Christ which compels you!

Be gone foul demon thy name is LEGION! Be gone I say back to the pits of
Tartarus! Back to your master Satan!

Blah, de blah, blah, do you really believe in all of this stuff? If you were
a true follower of Christ you'd be ashamed of yourself. But you aren't you
are full of pride and vengeance. I think speaking to you is like speaking to
a brick wall, and I don't mean the wailing wall, bubula!

Take care, you Fish Eatin' square!

The Divine Mr. St. Albans. I perform my exorcizes three times a week in
order to stay trim and fit with my battle against Satan. However my arms'
still too short to box wit Ghod!.

Sator Ukko

Jun 25, 2001, 5:17:22 AM6/25/01
rlanrnal <rlan...@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:<3B368715...@my-deja.com>...

> I will not sit back, and let things like the Bible, and God
> be spoken badly of. The Bible says not to do this.
>
> In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and through his
> sacrifice, and the blood that He shed on the cross,
> and using the authority, and power that He gave me.
>
> I bind you, David Puddlewits, and all of your so called angels,
> your demons.
>
> And I curse your every spirit of blasphemy, and rebellion,
> that they wither, and surely die.
>
> And I ask that God send his Holy Spirit, and holy angels,
> and reveal His truth unto you.
>
> God, may Thy will be done.

But then again, is the god not within you?

Donna

Jun 25, 2001, 10:02:21 AM6/25/01
I do not want to get involved in this kind of thing. This is what scares me
about zealots, those who project harm and limitation in the name of 'good'.
I do not understand this kind of thing. Maybe I should not respond to this.
Even to curse... (after implying that evil exists in a person) did Jesus do
this without being asked? I do not recall that he did unless it was a
request by a family member in intercession. To project this 'curse' on
another person without being asked for assistance is very interfering and
forceful... it is praying that the spirits (angels) in contact with another
person would shrivel up and die based on the possibly false perception that
they are evil. I feel there is no greater power than the power of prayer. It
is sad to see this. How can it be good regardless of what is perceived? A
more effective prayer, if there must be one, would be for justice and mercy,
that a person receive three-fold what he or she puts forward. This allows
for the possibility that we do not know everything there is to know, and
that if what we percieve as 'evil' turns out to be 'good'... no harm was
done by us in our delusion of superiority.

Donna

Fat Ball Of Wonder <fatball...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Saint

Jun 25, 2001, 3:00:35 PM6/25/01
Donna,

No need to get involved my entire post was a JOKE. I don't believe in any of
this demons and devils nonsense. And I believe everyone has a right to
express their point of view on the Bible and religious beliefs without fear
of retribution from those who "stand by the Bible." After all, it's not
"his" Bible, it is the world's. And more people then me have expressed
negative opinions about it.

Dogmatic beliefs are not my cup of tea, especially when and if they are
being foisted off on us as the ONLY beliefs that work. This is what
Legion/Jake/Butterball does on a daily basis. His way or the highway, or you
get exorcised. That is after he calls you a "toilet hugger" or calls your
angels "Anus." Does this sound like anything resembling Christianity or
Biblical Ethics to you? I know, he will say: But St. All-Buns called me
names. Yes I did, AFTER he dissed me and mine. And I won't stop until he
does, because I am NOT a Christian or a Bible Believer. I am my own person.
But since he professes Christian virtue, it might be worth his while to
EXPRESS himself in those terms. Start turning the other cheek, and stop
fighting others who simply disagree with him.

Namaste'

Saint

P.S. This is about the fourteenth time Jake/Rlan/Lord Leroy etc. has come in
as Brother Billy Butterball. What are all these pseudonyms for? If not to
distract us from our real issues?

Saint
"Donna" <Dschoo...@kscable.com> wrote in message

rlanrnal