Google Groups không còn hỗ trợ đăng ký sử dụng hoặc đăng nội dung mới trên Usenet. Bạn vẫn có thể xem nội dung cũ.

We are Annectere/Annex

1 lượt xem
Chuyển tới thư đầu tiên chưa đọc

Elohim

chưa đọc,
22:51:24 27 thg 8, 200227/8/02
đến
Dear Friends,

There is one here posting as "Annex" who is not the true Annex. Annex
is the angelgroup of David St. Albans. And this information, (which is
copyrighted to Mr. St. Albans and is now being plagiarized and misused
in order to abuse others as well as Mr. St. Albans), can be found at:
http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/book_detail.asp?isbn=0%2D595%2D14900%2D6

Because of this plagiarism, sock-puppetry and misuse of our name, we
now call ourselves Elohim. Which means different things to different
people. But we will sign ourselve Annectere to difference ourselves
from the false "Annex."

It is sad to see such blatant abuses of other people's creative and
research work. However this tends to happen when hatred of others is
so over-blown as to become compulsion and obsession. The way out of
this of course is to #1. Believe in God and Angels and act accordingly
to the best of one's abilities and circumstances. And, #2. Speak to
them yourself. However because of the panapoly of various forms of
hatred and obsession used against Mr. St. Albans on so many
occassions, it has become difficult,if not impossible for him to post
without occassioning more abuse or becoming abuseful himself.

As we have stated before, and for the record, nothing written down in
the Bible or in any Man-made book is the true relationship between God
and Man. The rules laid out in these books are always contradictory
and tend to be morbid and stringent in ways which make it difficult
for any human being to follow.

Apparently many people feel that rules MUST be abided, even if they
have no real foundation in TRUTH. And they feel these rules must be
abided by others they dislike, but not by themselves. This makes these
rules rather arbitrary. God does not have arbitrary rules. His rules,
like: "Mankind has total free-will and cannot be interfered with or
judged excepting in the case of their inadvertently or consciously
standing in the way of God's objectives." Or, "Individuals must be
told the TRUTH at all times by their guiding angels if and when
asked," are hard and fast rules, they are never broken by God or by
us. But Mankind will not allow one another to have freewill. So they
make up arbitrary rules. For instance: "Blessings and cursings shall
not come from the same mouth." This is absolutely witout value or
worth and is totally unreal. Of course blessings and curses come from
the same mouth. Often from the most holy of mouths, Moses, Jesus, and
God Himself are good examples. If this rule were adhered to, there
would be two very strict groups of people, cursers and blessers. They
do not, as you have possibly noticed, exist on earth. Therefore this
rule is not a rule at all, but simply a form of "commandment" that if
taken seriously is highly restrictive of freewill. That is why we
cannot either bless or curse the people who have decided to become
"Annex" in order to hurt someone else. Annex means to connect. But
this NG Annex means to disconnect. But that is their freewill. And we
may not interfere, except to express the truth of this matter.

If others would like to say "You are actually St. Albans," and then
curse him, laugh at us, deny us, or whatever, nothing may be done
about that either. All we can say is that the person doing the cursing
and denying is having complete access to their freewill as given by
God to His creation. However we may also say this: Simply because you
can see no difference in computer codes, does not mean that two or
more completely different and singular personalities may come forth
from the same machine. Simply because you believe this is "not
possible" does not make it impossible. It is known as "channeling" by
some, or connecting (Annex or Annectere) or evoking, or listening to,
the angels. It is common among many more people than one might expect.
However those who have evoked themselves as "Annex" are neither
angels, nor are they anyone's "beloved." We coined that phrase here
sometime ago and of course it was stolen in order to make a more
taunting post. It's effect has been to throw "cold water" on David St.
Alban's passion to try and connect with others through posting here.

David St. Albans wishes no longer to post here. We agree with him. Too
much argument and hostility and negativity is proceeding from too many
injured parties. But once in awhile we will be allowed to post (It is
up to "Our Beloved's" freewill contract with us...) if it looks like
some essential question can be answered faithfully.

No amount of "talking to Saint" posts will now be getting access to
David. So if you do not feel like talking to what you consider to be a
"sock-puppet" by all means, do not do so! We mean you know harm. Have
never meant you harm, when we posted as Annex, Angelgroup1 or Elohim.
If you look over those posts you will never find hostility or
morbidity. We only bring truth. If you cannot understand us, we will
do all we can through words to help you understand.

Thank you for listening.

Peace upon one and all

Annectere

The Angels

chưa đọc,
12:53:06 28 thg 8, 200228/8/02
đến

Elohim wrote:

The Angels say:

You are lying. You are lying, and deceitful spirits.

You are justifying your beloved human, because he in fact
blesses, and curses other people.

He abuses, and insults people, under the guise of
having God's love.

Love,

The Angels

Saint

chưa đọc,
19:05:00 28 thg 8, 200228/8/02
đến
Friends,
We have to use this particular address today because the Explorer systems
are acting up. This is not a message from Saint.

> The Angels say:
>
> You are lying. You are lying, and deceitful spirits.

This is simply not truth you are posting. We never lie nor decieve. And
since you have no proof we are either lying or deceitful then really you
have nothing to say which we can speak about.

> You are justifying your beloved human, because he in fact
> blesses, and curses other people.

So you agree David St. Albans is OUR beloved, not yours. You also agree you
are not angels, since you have lied about being angels and being his angels
then it would seem to us logical that you assume that YOU yourself are the
lying and deceitful spirit or are being used by a lying and deceitful
spirit.

All people bless and curse other people. This is not a crime against God or
Man. This is not even a sin. As we have said, many good people curse evil
people. Now, if you can prove that the people this man cursed were "good"
decent, morally upstanding, religiously faithful or loving, considerate
people who were innocent of ever having done anything to him to provoke a
curse. We might consider your point of view. However. Nothing of the sort is
true. We know the people he cursed We know why he cursed them and we know
the ones he blessed. And we find no references anywhere in any religious
faith or spiritual path that does not allow for cursings and blessing to be
uttered from the same mouth. Your single stanza from the Bible, which was
never really properly cited, being the exception, mainly taken out of
context.

Many good people have wrongfully cursed other good people condemning them as
evil, as those who curse the Jews or Muslims as whole groups. Yet these same
people will bless other faiths out of the same mouth. Do you really believe
God will prepare punishment for everyone who does this? The everyone shall
be punished.You yourself have blessed and cursed out of the same mouth. You
have lied, used sock-puppets, condemned others who were innocent, and have
done many other things we could talk about...but won't. And actually this
post of yours is really your own way of trying to condemn someone else while
avoiding any condemnation yourself. The entire post thread you have started
is in fact a blesshing and a cursing coming from the same keyboard!

Still, none of this is reason for punishment. God is reasonable. He gave
freewill. He knew what that might entail. And no one is punished for
blessing or cursing from the same mouth. As it stands this is possibly one
of the most illogical ideas we have heard from anyone on this NG. Jesus
blessed people and cursed people as well, all out of the same mouth. Perhaps
you should be more like Jesus yourself, who did these things and still "had
the Love of God," which he lovingly shared with most, but often witheld from
those he felt were undeserving. If this was not done, then the evil would
never know verbal chastisement.

> He abuses, and insults people, under the guise of
> having God's love.

This is a misinterpretation of the facts on your part. Anyone insults and
abuses people because either they themselves have been insulted and abused
or they feel that the person being insulted and abused is deserving of this
treatment or because they are basically not very nice people. David, if you
knew him at all, is definitely a very nice person. It takes a large amount
of abuse and insulting before he hands the same back to the abusive
insulters. Usually the trigger is when people, like yourself, insult and
abuse people he loves. His wife, his Angels, his God, his friends or his
family. This causes angry outbursts. Which you seem to enjoy. We wonder, is
it the outburst which is the sin? Or is it the enjoying of hurting others
purposefully, to see them have an outburst, which is the sin?

All people have God's love. Some people, like yourself, don't seem to want
to share it. And your continuing abuses make it nearly impossible for David
to share his God Love with you or others here. Is this his fault? No. He has
been attacked and abused from the beginning. Perhaps his responses were
questionable and antagonistic. But he has freewill too. And if you hurt
someone on earth, you might expect them to hurt you right back. He never
claimed he was walking a perfect spiritual path. No man can claim that. This
still does not mean God may not speak to whom and through Whom pleases God.
And again, God loves ALL people. So all can claim to have the Love of God.
This neither makes them right nor wrong, morally and ethically speaking.

Let us say that someone threatens you everyday over the phone to beat you
up. Then you finally meet on the street. The person means to hurt you, but
restrains himself for whatever reason. He has thus done the ethically
correct thing. No one can fault him. The threats are meaningless unless
carried out. They may antagonize and upset you. But they cannot hurt you.
And there ARE things you could do to make the person stop threatening you.
If you fail to do anything to help the situation, then it will be partially
your own fault if you let anything finally get out of hand. Life is not a
one-way street.

Blessings,

Annectere

0 tin nhắn mới