I only want to ************* as many lives as I can!

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Aug 21, 2007, 3:58:51 PM8/21/07
I just read a news article on the Internet, entitled: "Drug Research
Causes Tragic Death". (Washington Post; August 5, 2007.) So now I've
decided to broadcast my own comments re. this tragic matter, through
my very own Efficiently Automated Many-Years Gay Activist Filter. Here
ya go:

Well, they were so successful with AIDS, why shouldn't human
experimentation expand? After all: such an EXCESS of people, and so
much NEED for science. Uncle Sam sees queers as nothing more than
fodder for medical experimentation...thanks to the overwhelming
homophobia STILL so ubiquitous in our pathetic society, including
among our most "liberal" and "progressive" groups. They like to pat us
on the back, make us THINK they're doing SO MUCH MORE for gay rights
than ever before...and we have truly GOOD friends in them now, in
these enlightened days.

DON'T FALL FOR IT! Beware of The Crocodile's Smile. For the REAL TRUTH
about many of them, is this: They are SOCIAL ENGINEERING BROWN SHIRTS.

WAKE UP PEOPLES! More and more experiments are being done on OTHER
minorities, and women. Game over wo/man! Either take up your mantle of
the Golden Rule, or be gone. And it STARTS with treating gay people
with RESPECT.

ALL the goodness and badness that has been generated by the human
race, is now amassing into one giant orb of karma...the Big Payback
has begun! Homo sapiens is about to take a huge, evolutionary
leap...but not without first CLEANSING its sins of history. The TRUE
BLOODLINE is more likely found in the gutters of Paris, than within
any HUMAN flesh.

Among many other good things, this suggests (very STRONGLY, I might
add) the utter LIBERATION of sexual minorities. ALSO suggested, is
that any minority--no matter how long suffering--will NEVER gain
liberation, until they finally BEGIN to respect their own queer
siblings. They should therefore EXPECT to be simple lab rats for the
advancement of eugenics and vivisection, on behalf of The Neonazi
Overlords & White Aryan Confederations. Until they learn to respect
their gay brothers/sisters, they shall never be far from The Furor's
scalpel. (You can even be black as The Ace's Spade...still, NO
EXCEPTIONS!)

It has often been denied even within gay newsgroups, that homosexuals
were actually the FIRST group to be targeted by the Original Nazis.
While I suffered this ignorance for some years, I knew I'd eventually
be vindicated. Access to the truth of this matter, lay buried in
centuries of anti-gay repression...so I therefore lay helpless,
bleeding on the battlefield, since no library or similar outlet
possessed evidential records. Fortunately, since those dark years of
my life, evidence has begun to emerge from obscure, forgotten
records...records usually discovered among the inherited droppings of
a recently deceased Gestapo party member. It is now considered common
knowledge (at least, among the educated), that gays were first
targeted, because of their new vulnerability (visibility): they had
become the weakest link of the Weimar Republic's foundation. Gays were
the jugular to the Nazi wolf. The Nazi Party's first mission was to
denounce the Weimar rule as a poison to the Aryan Culture of Germany,
due to their blasphemous support of homosexuals.

Goddess will soon STOP this mass/global experimentation/torture upon
gays that first began with dissemination of HIV via the Hepatitis B
testing way back in the late 70's. But it will be stopped in such a
way that all EVIDENCE will be secure, to PROVE the wicked intent of
gov't, industry, the military, churches/temples/mosques, etc. Those
who declare that gays deserve their outcome as subhuman guinea pigs
since homosexuality is the Ultimate Perversion & Crime (more, much
more, than even raping a woman or little girl, then bludgeoning her to
death after a prolonged scene of horror)...will simply disappear. I
don't know HOW they will be disappeared by Goddess. Perhaps in a sort
of Satanic Rapture? Just kiddin'. :b

Maybe they'll remain alive, but just kept from doing harm. But what
good would that do? Would you even want one to wipe your ass? Would
they actually serve some purpose, no matter how trivial?

Ahhh, questions only eternity will answer...and surely not this humble
servant of Lucifer.

Sinqueerly,

Ezekiel J. Krahlin
The Little Queer Vegan Vampire

PS: Godwin's Law be damned!

--
Final Testament (gay bible)
http://www.gay-bible.org

Allan

Aug 21, 2007, 5:37:11 PM8/21/07
One thing history teaches is that all the tin pot dictators through
the ages have found respect can never be demanded, and only earned.
You might have actually got some if you had stuck to the topic of the
group, which is angels.

_-SOLO-_.

Aug 22, 2007, 3:42:31 PM8/22/07

Ok, first...

...Jews were the nazi party`s primary target and it had nothing at all
to to with arien supremacy! It was a simple political issue. The nazi
party was convinced that the Jews were spreading over the globe like a
virus and `stealing` their jobs and women.

Having said that, I refuse to `respect` someone just because they are
gay. Why should I? Are they that special? No they are not! They are no
more and no less than I. Therefore will I respect them as a human
being and respect that their sexuality is their choice, but I see no
reason to respect them over the fact that they are gay. As I said
before, that does not make them extra `special`!!!

And finally a tip. Next time with a post like this, try
alt.conspiracytheory

_-SOLO-_.

ªºª rrock

Aug 22, 2007, 5:00:46 PM8/22/07
Give it another million years or so and let natural selection
take its due course.

Damien Helstorm

Aug 25, 2007, 2:37:24 AM8/25/07

I see you have been doing some studying.

Damien Helstorm

Aug 25, 2007, 2:46:34 AM8/25/07
"_-SOLO-_." wrote:

> On 21 aug, 21:58, chief-thrac...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> ...Jews were the nazi party`s primary target and it had nothing at all
> to to with arien supremacy!

Both the Hebrew Teachings and the Arian Teachings are frauds.

It was a simple political issue. The nazi
> party was convinced that the Jews were spreading over the globe like a
> virus and `stealing` their jobs and women.

They were to a point, like Mexicans in America.

> Having said that, I refuse to `respect` someone just because they are
> gay. Why should I? Are they that special? No they are not!

Bible "King James" Identifies the "GAYS" (That is a Racial Slur did you
know that, Gall's Irish Portuguese word, "Strange Woman".
Sethians, or Scythians.
Rome had a hard time with our words.

They are no
> more and no less than I.

All are equal, except it is my name in the books, my family stated as
the Divine Rulers, and gays constitute the "Levites" Gods "CHOSEN".

Therefore will I respect them as a human
> being

That is what we want.

and respect that their sexuality is their choice,

Nope a Genetic Trait, Biblical "3rd Sons"

but I see no
> reason to respect them over the fact that they are gay. As I said
> before, that does not make them extra `special`!!!

Does to us faeries.

Lady Azure

Sep 6, 2007, 2:07:51 AM9/6/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> Ahhh, questions only eternity will answer...and surely not this humble
> servant of Lucifer.
>
> Sinqueerly,
>
> Ezekiel J. Krahlin
> The Little Queer Vegan Vampire
>
> PS: Godwin's Law be damned!
>
> --
> Final Testament (gay bible)
> http://www.gay-bible.org

I see you have done some research on the subject.
The Morning Star,
Have you checked into Rev 2:, Daniel 8: and 9:, Deu 33:, yet?

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 19, 2007, 4:41:20 PM9/19/07
On Sep 5, 11:07 pm, Lady Azure <to...@pharae.org> wrote:

> I see you have done some research on the subject.

Thank you, Lady Azure. I have a teacher now...we're reading Hindu and
Buddhist scripture. The rest is coming through my mind...telepathy
from angels, if you will. As these end times approach, some of us are
chosen to increase our wisdom via such mystical communique. I am such
a one, as obviously you are.

> The Morning Star,
> Have you checked into Rev 2:,

That is the section where Holy Spirit addresses the first four of
seven churches...weighing the fruits of their labor (if any), and
warning them what needs to be worked on, or what transgressions they
committed. I view that passage as a metaphor for the world, as insight
for people to guide (or keep) them in the right direction.

You may be interested in reading my web log article "Letter to
Philadelphia", which includes a quote from Revelations (ch. 3), at the
end of that piece:

http://ezekielk.tblog.com/post/1969957354

> Daniel 8:

Daniel's Vision of the Ram and the Goat. Angel Gabriel explained the
meaning of this vision to Daniel: an end-time prophecy where a
powerful, evil king shall arise. In the costume of peace, he shall
destroy and harm many. His wicked reign shall last for 2,300 days.

8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he
shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall
destroy the mighty and the holy people.

> and 9:,

Daniel's Prayer for His People. He humble beg God's mercy for Israel's
many transgressions. God's answer came in a vision: "The Prophecy
concerning the Seventy Weeks". Jerusalem's transgressions will
continue for 70 more weeks, during which time its structures shall be
restored. Nonetheless, the city will be destroyed. The desolate shall
be washed away.

9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but
not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall
destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with
a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

> Deu 33:,

Moses Blesses the Tribes of Israel.

Evenutally, Israel will rise like a Phoenix from its own ashes. Before
his death, Moses blessed his people, prophecying a happy ending.

33:29 Happy art thou, O Israel:
who is like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD,
the shield of thy help,
and who is the sword of thy excellency!
And thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee;
and thou shalt tread upon their high places.

If I have missed any vital points, please correct me. Thanks for your
insights, Azure. You are always welcome to teach me further.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 19, 2007, 4:53:33 PM9/19/07
Addendum:

On Sep 5, 11:07 pm, Lady Azure <to...@pharae.org> wrote:

> The Morning Star,

That is Lucifer. Yet Jesus also calls himself the morning star. They
are one and the same. Pagans have a much better grasp of the duality.

All the world's a stage.

Lady Azure

Sep 20, 2007, 1:53:39 AM9/20/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> On Sep 5, 11:07 pm, Lady Azure <to...@pharae.org> wrote:
>
> > I see you have done some research on the subject.
>
> Thank you, Lady Azure. I have a teacher now...we're reading Hindu and
> Buddhist scripture. The rest is coming through my mind...telepathy
> from angels, if you will. As these end times approach, some of us are
> chosen to increase our wisdom via such mystical communique. I am such
> a one, as obviously you are.

Yeah I just am amazed at how the list keeps growing,
Nemesis, Belile, Nuada, Maobe, "LUG" that was strong enough.
Apollo, Dyionisis, Kewl.
Uriel, Ariel, Puriel, Satanachi, Satan, Pan, Si Pan, the Wave, Raven,
The Cairbre's, Jera, Hel, Arianhod, Amerigen, The Domnald, Wo.
No, Woden, what
Azazel, Ra, Ahura Mazda. . . . . .

> > The Morning Star,
> > Have you checked into Rev 2:,
>
> That is the section where Holy Spirit addresses the first four of
> seven churches...weighing the fruits of their labor (if any), and
> warning them what needs to be worked on, or what transgressions they
> committed. I view that passage as a metaphor for the world, as insight
> for people to guide (or keep) them in the right direction.

Also talks of the return of the Levites under the Descendant of Lucifer

> You may be interested in reading my web log article "Letter to
> Philadelphia", which includes a quote from Revelations (ch. 3), at the
> end of that piece:
>
> http://ezekielk.tblog.com/post/1969957354

Collosian's was more interesting, humm a letter to the Giants?

> > Daniel 8:
>
> Daniel's Vision of the Ram and the Goat. Angel Gabriel explained the
> meaning of this vision to Daniel: an end-time prophecy where a
> powerful, evil king shall arise.

No, the Maassiah, the True Maassiah, Keeper of the Doors.

In the costume of peace, he shall
> destroy and harm many. His wicked reign shall last for 2,300 days.

No Costume, the Incantation of Chaos is a Crime a Violation of the Laws
of God.
An action against the People.
Prohibited long ago by Ackhinatin in his war against Karnac.

> 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power:

Right Deu 33:

and he
> shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall
> destroy the mighty and the holy people.

In Arthurian Form.
the Red Goat Replaces the White Ram "For Stealing People from GOD".

> > and 9:,

> Daniel's Prayer for His People. He humble beg God's mercy for Israel's
> many transgressions. God's answer came in a vision: "The Prophecy
> concerning the Seventy Weeks". Jerusalem's transgressions will
> continue for 70 more weeks, during which time its structures shall be
> restored. Nonetheless, the city will be destroyed. The desolate shall
> be washed away.

What?
My 9: talks to the Unic's and Childless Mothers!

> 9:26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but
> not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall
> destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with
> a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.

Right there we go again Maassiah thing, so who is the evil one?
The Maassiah is the Evil One?
The Red Bull is Gods Chosen Weapon on Earth.
The White Ram steals people from God.
Hezakiah(?) called the Host of Heaven an Abomination before God,
a violation of the Laws of Moses,
and a return to Idolatry and the worship of the Gods who walk the
Earth.

> > Deu 33:,
>
> Moses Blesses the Tribes of Israel.

No, God took Moses out on a Mountain and pointed out the Red Bull
and told him that was Gods Chosen Weapon on Earth.

> If I have missed any vital points, please correct me. Thanks for your
> insights, Azure. You are always welcome to teach me further.

Teach or share, I like share better, we are all walking a path towards
one goal.

Lady Azure

Sep 20, 2007, 1:55:17 AM9/20/07

Kewl, that was what I was asking about.
There is no Light with out the Darkness to define it, there is then only
the Void.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 20, 2007, 12:02:51 PM9/20/07
Lady Azure wrote:

> Kewl, that was what I was asking about.
> There is no Light with out the Darkness to define it, there is then only
> the Void.

I understand. It amuses me that so many philosophers (including the
armchair types, like myself) ponder in such convolutions re. why evil
exists. In fact, some jerkwad got RICH by writing a book called "Why
Bad Things Happen To Good People".

A book, a whole book, just to describe the obvious? To me, the answer
can be summed up in one simple sentence:

"Evil exists to provide the opportunity for each of us to become a
hero, by standing up to it and resisting."

Our mettle is tested; what a gift!

--
Zeke Krahlin
http://www.gay-bible.org

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 20, 2007, 12:23:52 PM9/20/07
Lady Azure wrote:

> Yeah I just am amazed at how the list keeps growing,

Enlightenment is multicultural, if nothing else! :b

Some who are well educated in these matters are very "Jungian", in
that they claim that all these myriad gods/goddesses/faeries/etc. are
simply projections of the human psyche. I disagree, even though the
Jungian approach is most healing and empowering in many ways. I just
feel something is missing, and it's a vital piece of the jigsaw
puzzle. I myself use Jungian methods to heal my addicted and otherwise
long-suffering gay brothers...to great results.

However, ultimately, it is a mistake for anyone gifted with spiritual
power, to assume he or she is the one responsible for whatever
excellent results one achieves.

> Also talks of the return of the Levites under the Descendant of Lucifer

Are you still referring to Revelations, 'cause I can't locate it. I'm
using an online version of the KJ Bible, which allows me to search
through specific sections. Here is the one for Revelations:

http://www.bartleby.com/108/66/

A search for "Levites" comes up with nothing. Obviously, my knowledge
is far more intuitive than well-read...thus more difficult to look up
specific references, than yourself. Sorry!

I am fascinated that you have such understanding, as I've never before
heard of Levites relating to gay people...until I stumbled upon your
articles. However, I've received many potent visions in the last 10
years, that showed me a "magical" tribe among the Israelites, which
migrated into the British Isles, bringing with them the Ark of the
Covenant. I've even written a piece suggesting this:

---begin vision:

Wales the Dragon arrives at her favorite pub for her usual breakfast
of bangers and ale, when she espies the loveliest gingerbread house
she'd ever seen, sitting upon the hearth's mantle. Now, this is
Yuletide season, when all the housewives of Wales--and gay
leprechauns--compete for a "Gingerbread Bake-off", where the winning
cakes are displayed at all the pubs across Wales, Cornwall, and little
pieces of Scotland here and there. "Ooooh, I must get a closer look"
she exclaims, her ponderous tail knocking over chairs on her way to
the fireplace. It was so tasty looking, and smelled so wonderful, that
Wales could no longer control herself. So she gobbled up this tasty
delight in two, dragon-sized bites. "Ummm!" she exclaims: "Not just
the most beautiful gingerbread house I've ever seen, but indeed the
tastiest!"

So early is it, there is no other customer at the pub, so Wales is
able to "get away with it" behind the backs of the two elves who run
the place. So she quickly gobbles down the remainder of her breakfast,
and lumbers on out; a large, boisterous burp, and a fart in her wake
so evil, it peels the lacquer off all those fine, oakwood tables. But
she suffers a tummy ache later on, and is not relieved of it till she
takes a gigantic poop in a very deep hole she dug months ago, to serve
for a latrine (which, by the way, is located in the center of
Stonehenge). It turns out she didn't dump at all, but laid a lovely
dragon's egg, inside of which could barely be seen the intact form of
the tasty object she thought was a gingerbread house. (Yes, it was a
large poop, a very large poop. That's Wales for you.)

That evening, the owner of this pub shows up (as he always does each
day), to discover something very important missing from the hearth's
mantle. "Holy Manannan!" he exclaims, "Someone has stolen The Ark!"
Now, by "The Ark", he means "The Ark of the Covenant" that is the
heart of the Hebrew spirit. During the time of the Diaspora, one of
the tribes stole the Ark, and took it with them to the British Isles,
where they finally settled, after many generations' vagrant wandering.
(In my own visions, this is the Tribe of Levi; though I hear others
who claim the Tribe of Dan.) They had decided to keep it on temporary
display, at a favorite pub, until such time they could come up with a
more secure location.

Wales the Dragon shows up a little later that eve, and wonders what
all the hubbub is about. "Were you here this morning? Did you see the
Ark on the mantle?" she was asked by a most anxious elf.

"The Ark? Of the Covenant? No, I saw no Ark there. There was just a
gingerbread house, which I greatly admired", replied the confused
dragon.

"Gingerbread house? Nay, that was the Ark! There was no gingerbread
house on our hearth...and never was. What did this gingerbread house
you admired look like, and do you know what happened to it?" screamed
the owner.

So Wales remembered as best she could: "Surely it was a gingerbread
house, for it was brightly decorated for the Yuletide, and constructed
just like a doll house, except without any windows or doors. And it
was edible, and tasted just like gingerbread: in fact, it was the most
delicious gingerbread I ever laid tongue on. Surely you are pulling my
leg; this is some sort of joke. Are we having a surprise party for
"moi"?"

Naturally, the elves are furious. Wales just saunters on back out,
refusing to believe it wasn't all a joke, never telling them about her
laying an egg (because she doesn't get the connection; and why should
she? It was just a load of turds for all she knows). What the elves of
Wales do next, and how they discover the whereabouts of the Ark's new
location, will be told in later tales.

---ending of vision

What do you make of this, Azure? I understand SOME of the metaphors in
my writing...but being a channel also means relying on others for
correct interpretations. I am glad, however, that SENSE OF HUMOR is a
big part of this. Whew!

> Collosian's was more interesting, humm a letter to the Giants?

Paul's epistle to the Collosians gives no reference to giants per se.
There must therefore be such a reference elsewhere in either the New
or Old Testament which--due to my biblical illiteracy--I cannot track
down. Or perhaps such reference is found in apocryphal or forbidden
scripture? Not that the word "colossus" eludes me as a derivative of
"Collosian".

> > Daniel's Vision of the Ram and the Goat. Angel Gabriel explained the
> > meaning of this vision to Daniel: an end-time prophecy where a
> > powerful, evil king shall arise.
>
> No, the Maassiah, the True Maassiah, Keeper of the Doors.

I am not educated enough to have realized this. But no surprise here;
it does make sense. Thanks for clarification.

> > In the costume of peace, he shall
> > destroy and harm many. His wicked reign shall last for 2,300 days.
>
> No Costume, the Incantation of Chaos is a Crime a Violation of the Laws
> of God.
> An action against the People.
> Prohibited long ago by Ackhinatin in his war against Karnac.

Okay, I'll buy that. My interpretation is flawed, due (once again) to
my Biblical illiteracy. My interpretation using "costume" was
metaphorical, based on this statement from Dan. 8:25: "and by peace
shall destroy many".

Of course, Truth always triumphs over falsehood, in the long run. In
that way, peace shall destroy many. And these "many" are the deceivers
of humanity, who twist Truth to suit their own selfish desires. Did I
get it right this time? :)

> In Arthurian Form.
> the Red Goat Replaces the White Ram "For Stealing People from GOD".

Ah...thanks for the cross reference. You are extremely well informed.
It must have taken YEARS of dedicated studies to get there! Hats off
to you, my dear.

> > Daniel's Prayer for His People. He humble beg God's mercy for Israel's
> > many transgressions. God's answer came in a vision: "The Prophecy
> > concerning the Seventy Weeks". Jerusalem's transgressions will
> > continue for 70 more weeks, during which time its structures shall be
> > restored. Nonetheless, the city will be destroyed. The desolate shall
> > be washed away.
>
> What?
> My 9: talks to the Unic's and Childless Mothers!

I can't find those references in Dan. 9, KJ version. Here's the page:

http://www.bartleby.com/108/27/9.html#S9

As far as I can tell, it's his prayer to ALL of Israel. Perhaps
reference to eunuchs and childless mothers is found in another chapter
of Daniel's? Thanks for your patience.

> Teach or share, I like share better, we are all walking a path towards
> one goal.

Well, you're a good soul Azure! I understand more of what you have so
kindly shared with me, than I did last year. My wisdom has grown.
Thanks immensely, and blessings be yours!

ªºª rrock

Sep 20, 2007, 1:07:16 PM9/20/07

You believe that evil exists? (!?!)

ªºª rrock

Sep 20, 2007, 1:10:30 PM9/20/07

chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> Are you still referring to Revelations, 'cause I can't locate it. I'm
> using an online version of the KJ Bible, which allows me to search
> through specific sections. Here is the one for Revelations:
>
> http://www.bartleby.com/108/66/

Try here: http://quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/

Hope it helps.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 20, 2007, 10:40:23 PM9/20/07
rrock wrote:

> You believe that evil exists? (!?!)

Of course. In the Buddhist/HIndu sense. Both religions address evil,
and encourage good men to stand up against it. Think of Prince Arjuna
on the battlefield. And this from the Dhammapada: "A good man may
suffer until his goodness blossoms."

I think it's simply New-Age distortion that runs around stating evil
does not exist, by claiming that is the truth from Asian religions
such as Buddhism and Hinduism. But that's not true at all. Ultimately,
evil doesn't exist on the simplistic level...it is a force to teach us
right and wrong. And very real.

Both Buddhism and Hinduism warn people that perpetrating evil will
finally bite them back in the butts, and suffering will be their lot,
until cleansed.

Of course, the goal is to rise above this duality of good and
evil...but to get there requires walking a treacherous path in which
one gets burned and hopefully learns from one's mistakes. Good and
evil are very real for this present cycle of human existence. Don't
let anyone fool you!

It is the understanding of a higher reality beyond good and evil, that
makes it much easier to confront evil when it occurs. That was
Arjuna's lesson.

There are numerous Buddhist deities and Boddhisatva warriors who are
honored for their slaying of evil...and the illusion of evil.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 20, 2007, 10:45:37 PM9/20/07
On Sep 20, 10:10 am, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:

No such luck. I did a Boolean search for "Levites" and "Lucifer" in
the New Testament, and got this result:

Error during search of Bible, King James Version

Your boolean query produced no results.

Unfortunately their search engine will not let you limit it to
separate books within each Bible, such as Revelations.

ªºª rrock

Sep 20, 2007, 11:28:03 PM9/20/07

chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> rrock wrote:
>

>>You believe that evil exists? (!?!)
>

> Of course. In the Buddhist/HIndu sense. Both religions address evil,
> and encourage good men to stand up against it. Think of Prince Arjuna
> on the battlefield. And this from the Dhammapada: "A good man may
> suffer until his goodness blossoms."
>
> I think it's simply New-Age distortion that runs around stating evil
> does not exist, by claiming that is the truth from Asian religions
> such as Buddhism and Hinduism. But that's not true at all. Ultimately,
> evil doesn't exist on the simplistic level...it is a force to teach us
> right and wrong. And very real.

That last part sounds contradictory. It doesn't exist on a simple level
yet it is a force that is very real?

> Both Buddhism and Hinduism warn people that perpetrating evil will
> finally bite them back in the butts, and suffering will be their lot,
> until cleansed.
>
> Of course, the goal is to rise above this duality of good and
> evil...but to get there requires walking a treacherous path in which
> one gets burned and hopefully learns from one's mistakes. Good and
> evil are very real for this present cycle of human existence. Don't
> let anyone fool you!

I don't believe evil exists. It would take quite a bit for anyone to
convince me otherwise. It's curious to me why you yourself think it
exists, regardless of any particular teaching, i.e. bhuddist, hindu, etc.

Lady Azure

Sep 21, 2007, 1:56:21 AM9/21/07

You got it backwards.
What Truly is the "EVIL"?
What Truly is the Good?
Is a Police Officer Good because he wears a Uniform?
Is a Vigilante Evil Because he enforces Law?
Satanists point at a Man who called him self by a name which announced
something.
D'Elph Es Levi.
Billy Goats with Tits.
You of all people should understand that one.
Shape Shifters?
You should get it.
I know a few BOYS with TITS, and a Lot of Shape Shifters.
We are called Fairy's for a reason.

Lady Azure

Sep 21, 2007, 2:17:09 AM9/21/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>
> > Yeah I just am amazed at how the list keeps growing,
>
> Enlightenment is multicultural, if nothing else! :b
>
> Some who are well educated in these matters are very "Jungian",

Tibetan Book of the Dead gives a good description, but your supposed to
be dead to walk the path?

in
> that they claim that all these myriad gods/goddesses/faeries/etc. are
> simply projections of the human psyche. I disagree, even though the
> Jungian approach is most healing and empowering in many ways. I just
> feel something is missing, and it's a vital piece of the jigsaw
> puzzle. I myself use Jungian methods to heal my addicted and otherwise
> long-suffering gay brothers...to great results.
>
> However, ultimately, it is a mistake for anyone gifted with spiritual
> power, to assume he or she is the one responsible for whatever
> excellent results one achieves.
>
> > Also talks of the return of the Levites under the Descendant of Lucifer
>
> Are you still referring to Revelations, 'cause I can't locate it. I'm
> using an online version of the KJ Bible, which allows me to search
> through specific sections. Here is the one for Revelations:
>
> http://www.bartleby.com/108/66/
>
> A search for "Levites" comes up with nothing. Obviously, my knowledge
> is far more intuitive than well-read...thus more difficult to look up
> specific references, than yourself. Sorry!

The "Men who do not know Woman", never been married myself.
Not to a female anyway, so not under law, I guess.

> I am fascinated that you have such understanding, as I've never before
> heard of Levites relating to gay people...until I stumbled upon your
> articles.

I never did until they got me whacked by Justice.
Then I hit Seth and the Levites.
But I always saw the part about the men who did not know women.

However, I've received many potent visions in the last 10
> years, that showed me a "magical" tribe among the Israelites, which
> migrated into the British Isles, bringing with them the Ark of the
> Covenant. I've even written a piece suggesting this:
>
> ---begin vision:

House of Y'O'Shua, and they also had the Sword of Seraphis.

Same People.
Covenant of Abraham is the Cave he Bought for Sarah's Crypt.
HEL!

They Jokes get twisted at times.
The People are real, their visions are strong, the Romans declared them
to cause the only known True Possession.
You shall Know the Truth......

> > Collosian's was more interesting, humm a letter to the Giants?
>
> Paul's epistle to the Collosians gives no reference to giants per se.
> There must therefore be such a reference elsewhere in either the New
> or Old Testament which--due to my biblical illiteracy--I cannot track
> down.

Few Can.
Cornwall engaged in destroying the Giants.

Or perhaps such reference is found in apocryphal or forbidden
> scripture? Not that the word "colossus" eludes me as a derivative of
> "Collosian".

Kewl, I spelled it wrong, Tribes of the Collossus, Giants, the "CLOUDS",
Rephaim. Anok's(?) People.

> > > Daniel's Vision of the Ram and the Goat. Angel Gabriel explained the
> > > meaning of this vision to Daniel: an end-time prophecy where a
> > > powerful, evil king shall arise.
> >
> > No, the Maassiah, the True Maassiah, Keeper of the Doors.
>
> I am not educated enough to have realized this. But no surprise here;
> it does make sense. Thanks for clarification.

Read the Testament of Levi!!

> > > In the costume of peace, he shall
> > > destroy and harm many. His wicked reign shall last for 2,300 days.
> >
> > No Costume, the Incantation of Chaos is a Crime a Violation of the Laws
> > of God.
> > An action against the People.
> > Prohibited long ago by Ackhinatin in his war against Karnac.
>
> Okay, I'll buy that. My interpretation is flawed, due (once again) to
> my Biblical illiteracy. My interpretation using "costume" was
> metaphorical, based on this statement from Dan. 8:25: "and by peace
> shall destroy many".

By Harmony he shall destroy the Chaos.
I invoke Harmony, the world around is in the Invocation of Chaos and
reveling in it.

> Of course, Truth always triumphs over falsehood, in the long run. In
> that way, peace shall destroy many. And these "many" are the deceivers
> of humanity, who twist Truth to suit their own selfish desires. Did I
> get it right this time? :)

Yes, and that is the Red Goats Task.

> > In Arthurian Form.
> > the Red Goat Replaces the White Ram "For Stealing People from GOD".
>
> Ah...thanks for the cross reference. You are extremely well informed.
> It must have taken YEARS of dedicated studies to get there! Hats off
> to you, my dear.

No "Crash Course" in 3d Vision.

> > > Daniel's Prayer for His People. He humble beg God's mercy for Israel's
> > > many transgressions. God's answer came in a vision: "The Prophecy
> > > concerning the Seventy Weeks". Jerusalem's transgressions will
> > > continue for 70 more weeks, during which time its structures shall be
> > > restored. Nonetheless, the city will be destroyed. The desolate shall
> > > be washed away.
> >
> > What?
> > My 9: talks to the Unic's and Childless Mothers!
>
> I can't find those references in Dan. 9, KJ version. Here's the page:
>
> http://www.bartleby.com/108/27/9.html#S9

I'll double check my specs and get back.

> As far as I can tell, it's his prayer to ALL of Israel. Perhaps
> reference to eunuchs and childless mothers is found in another chapter
> of Daniel's? Thanks for your patience.
>
> > Teach or share, I like share better, we are all walking a path towards
> > one goal.
>
> Well, you're a good soul Azure! I understand more of what you have so
> kindly shared with me, than I did last year. My wisdom has grown.
> Thanks immensely, and blessings be yours!
>
> --
> Zeke Krahlin
> http://www.gay-bible.org

and onto you.

Lady Azure

Sep 21, 2007, 2:18:19 AM9/21/07

Sin is Latin for Cin or KIN.
Tribes of the Mountains.

ªºª rrock

Sep 21, 2007, 2:22:21 AM9/21/07

Lady Azure wrote:

Are you comparing sin and evil?

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 22, 2007, 2:34:16 PM9/22/07
On Sep 20, 8:28 pm, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:

> That last part sounds contradictory. It doesn't exist on a simple level
> yet it is a force that is very real?

Yes. Death is likewise real, yet an illusion. There are two levels on
which to perceive, in order to comprehend our present reality, and
function within it, in a healhy manner.

The contradiction you point out is intrinsic to life's duality. In the
highest sense, neither evil nor death exist, but in the human, pre-
enlightened sense, they certainly seem quite real.

> I don't believe evil exists. It would take quite a bit for anyone to
> convince me otherwise. It's curious to me why you yourself think it
> exists, regardless of any particular teaching, i.e. bhuddist, hindu, etc.

I think we may have a semantic difference on our hands, rather than
real disagreement. Of course evil doesn't exist in the cosmic scheme
of things. I just find it a handy word for most people to understand,
when dealing with ways to overcome and pass through malicious actions
wrought by some people to make other people miserable.

Evil is an illusion created in order for people to test their mettle.
I find it an incredibly beautiful and clever scheme...such that I
worship the brilliance of the cosmic mind in setting things up this
way. Our suffering through difficult times is lessened, if we
understand that evil is illusory, and how it works.

I believe in evil, because I believe in the illusion of evil. Without
the illusion, humanity would not have the Great Oddyssey in which we
each have many opportunities to become heros, saints, and accomplished
souls.

It is only when humanity has learned all its painful lessons, that the
veil of illusion is lifted, to show us all that evil was nothing more
than a transitory specter. Believing that evil is concretely real only
leads to further suffering and confusion re. how to live one's life
happily and meaningfully.

THAT is how I believe in evil. I just don't believe in it in the
conventional way, which I think is what you meant.

Likewise, I believe in the ILLUSION of death, but not its literal
presence. No one has ever died, nor will anyone. Our souls are simply
removed from this present reality for a time, while the illusion of
our existence--our physical bodies--are cast away like a shell.

Do I believe in death? No. Do I believe in the illusion of death? Yes.

Only because many illusions are created so that me may LEARN life's
lessons without such real horrors actually being existant. That is the
way of a loving creator. I have written a lengthy essay on this matter
of illusion as teacher, in this piece:

Neopositivity: A Gay Religion
http://www.gay-bible.org/write/4_neopositivity.htm

Allow me to quote myself, from that essay:

--begin quote:

On Tue, 17 Oct 2000 00:37:50 +0200, Theo Paijmans
wrote:

>Obviously you have never visited the remains of a
>Nazi deathcamp yourself.

I refuse to believe in a Creator who'd allow such evil to
really occur. This includes babies being victims of war. Thus,
in so refusing, I have developed a philosophy that effectively
gives us back a loving God, without distorting events or
denigrating the noble history of the Jews or any other people.

Visiting a Nazi death camp will not change my mind, I am sure.
As a gay person, I have experienced firsthand, the evils of
homophobia, including its manifestation of AIDS: the failure
of our heterocentric society to intervene with any semblance
of compassion.

By my philosophy, no matter how "real" the situation seems to
you, or how "real" the evidence seems...nonetheless, the
actual souls that inhabited these victimized bodies were
switched to the heavenly dimension prior to any possibility of
ungodly suffering.

>Go on then, dream about Odin.

Your quick rejection of my philosophy only proves you are
totally addicted to believing in abject horror as a
reality...even though I have found a way around it.

So go on then, dream about horror....

>I will just walk away cause you know, your not
>really in your body now and you aren't feeling it,
>besides it is Gods will

Oh, no, again you have not thought through my ideas very well,
at all. Obviously (to most any reader), we are *seduced into
believing that such horrors really happen...and thus, in so
believing, our reactions to such events test our true mettle.
The most courageous are those who stand up to such perceived
evil, at risk of their own death or torture.

It is only later--when we have learned all of life's major
lessons--that the truth is revealed: that such horrors were
only contrived, rather than actually manifest. And IMO this
philosophy is the *only way one can reckon belief in a loving
creator, while at the same time accepting the apparant horrors
in mankind's history.

Take the KKKristians, as an example. They believe in a loving
god, yet still believe that the worst horrors of humanity
actually manifest literally, all the way. IMO, they are only
half right. There is *no way a loving god would have such evil
manifest. The KKKristians, apparantly, have accepted rote
ideas, and therefore failed to think through a true definition
of a "loving god", and what that really implies. I have.

And I give credit to pagan ideas that led me to my belief
system...thus, the name "neo-Christianity" to separate it from
conventional KKKristianity. That is: I have "paganized" the
KKKristian religion, and thus cleansed it of its intrinsic
horrors.

---Message 3 of 3:

On Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:10:27 GMT, "Aislinn White Rose"
wrote:

>WoW what an excuse for not doing anything....Well
>thats ok they can rape and murder you .

Furthermore, YOU DON'T KNOW at what point the person who is
suffering, has his or her soul leave that body. Only the
spiritual beings attending him/her know this. It is not up to
you to pass such judgement; it is your karmic duty to assume
that person needs all the love, comfort, healing, triage, and
whatever other attention is necessary to end his or her
suffering.

But if you have done all you can, but to no avail, you of
course must walk away with a saddened heart. My philosophy
offers redemption from such sadness, in a way that no other
conventional religion offers. And does so without compromising
whatever religion or world view that person presently prefers.
You need not call my idea "neo-Christianity"; you could call
it "neo-Judaism" or "quasi-paganism", or even "neo-Neo" for
that matter. One may even just attach my philosophy to one's
current belief system, if you so please.

--end quote

BTW, this revelation re. "NeoPositivity" came to me in an unbidden
vision of Odin...who instructed me to write down all that he revealed.
I described the vision in full, in that essay...which BTW I at first
called "NeoChristianity".

Does any of this make sense to you, rrock? Can you see how we are
arguing semantics more than disagreement?

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 22, 2007, 3:04:28 PM9/22/07
On Sep 20, 11:17 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:
> Tibetan Book of the Dead gives a good description, but your supposed to
> be dead to walk the path?

Oh, very nice you brought up The Bardo Thol...I've read it. And
concluded that the many levels we ascend on our way to Godhead, also
includes this present level we call "life". I believe that this book
holds a key secret...that its application to death's passage is also
the key to living a better life NOW. Example:

The idea is not to get stuck on any level. But on some levels, demons
will attempt to terrorize you...and you'll get stuck if you succumb to
your fears (that is: "freak out"). But if you do not lose control of
your emotions, these demons will then drop their masks to reveal
themselves as just the good angels they really are...and let you pass
on to the next level.

Apply this to life: those who threaten you will step aside if you
stand strong and in control...and let you go on with your life. Some
may even be so impressed by your brave and compassionate stand, as to
become best friends. I have tested this approach many times in my
life, since reading the Bardo Thol...and each time have been proven
victorious.

> The "Men who do not know Woman", never been married myself.
> Not to a female anyway, so not under law, I guess.

You are simply far more well versed in various scriptures of the
world, than I am. Your cross references are most enlightening.

> I never did until they got me whacked by Justice.

Care to elaborate? I sense an amazing Odyssey in the telling.

> Then I hit Seth and the Levites.
> But I always saw the part about the men who did not know women.

I will study those topics, thanks for your references.

> House of Y'O'Shua, and they also had the Sword of Seraphis.

Again, most interesting. Besides the visions of the tribe of Levi
being gay and migrating to the British Isles, taking the Ark of the
Covenant with them...I also envisioned a sword, and wrote about it in
this poem:

SONG OF THE ELFIN BROADSWORD

© 2000 by Ezekiel J. Krahlin

In a chilly climate
Deep 'neath a ring of famous ruins
Rests the Covenantal Ark,
Till the Day it hatches from the Egg of
The Dragon of Gwynyd Cavern,
On Saint Nick's Day.

The 13th Tribe of Israel, the Lost Ones,
Clan of Elves: Rulers of the Realm of Wonder,
Entered the Tabernacle of the Ark,
And tore the veil asunder
With their sacrificial knife:

The Elfin Broadsword, cut from polished agate,
No longer than inches 3, no broader than 1/2,
With a nubby handle of furnaced clay
(Bright green with streaks of gold and brown)
Now rests over my heart, from macrame
That around my neck is bound.

Oh what a blessing to receive
Such a magic gift on Equinox Eve,
Which only among these 13 tribes
Never touched but plums & berries
As blood for the Sacrifice.

Oh Blessed be
For eternity!

---finis

BTW, the miniature agate sword referred to, was a piece of craftwork I
purchased from a stall in Berkeley...which then led to a vision that
evening, which gave me the poem. Thanks to your wisdom, I now know
(after all these years), it is the Sword of Seraphis.

Would this be the seven swords for tongues by an angel of truth,
referred to in Revelations? I cannot immediately cite the passage, but
I remember mention of an angel with seven swords for a tongue, who
spoke pure truth...truth so pure that it would slay any deceivers
within earshot.

Tell me more of this Sword!

> Same People.

Incredible! Though ignorant on a conscious level, my visions showed me
that Dan and Levi were the same. Wow.

> They Jokes get twisted at times.

Only to be expected. I have no problem with that.

> The People are real, their visions are strong, the Romans declared them
> to cause the only known True Possession.
> You shall Know the Truth......

These magical people come to me in visions frequently...and regard me
as a most beloved and important personage. They don't make it clear
whether they are literal or symbolic in this regards. I opt for
"symbolic" as I do not want to become deluded and egomaniacal. In the
Kabalah, it is claimed that the majestic height of angels (even of the
greatest, who is YHWH) is achievable by anyone, if one is diligent,
honest, and sincere enough to walk such a difficult path.

> Kewl, I spelled it wrong, Tribes of the Collossus, Giants, the "CLOUDS",
> Rephaim. Anok's(?) People.

I will research this topic. Thanks again.

> Read the Testament of Levi!!

You got it, Azure...I'll start this eve.

> By Harmony he shall destroy the Chaos.
> I invoke Harmony, the world around is in the Invocation of Chaos and
> reveling in it.

Hindus call it the age of Kaliyuga.

> > Ah...thanks for the cross reference. You are extremely well informed.
> > It must have taken YEARS of dedicated studies to get there! Hats off
> > to you, my dear.
>
> No "Crash Course" in 3d Vision.

Interesting. Just like me...only it happened to you sooner.

ªºª rrock

Sep 22, 2007, 8:29:54 PM9/22/07

chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

Yes, Zeke, semantics are semantics, but they in themselves can lead
to misunderstandings that are beyond your perception. Also, it seems to me
that you still have a more concrete perception of death than you would
hope for. While you do see it as a process, you still haven't integrated
it into the same process as life and birth. Even defining death as a
moment, or even important, has you comfortable.

Me thinx the little bubble you still need to pop, for yourself, relates
to time, space, and soul. The time and space of it gives you the understanding
that souls "enter" and "leave". That is to say that you still see the soul
as foreign and speak from the perspective of the body.

About misunderstandings beyond your perception: speaking of something such
as "evil" as an existing positive while you simultaneously know that it
is void actually creates "evil". What lies beyond your perception is the
the extent of propagation of your words. Although you have obviously
popped quite a few bubbles, Zeke, you are still lax to pick up the
corresponding degree of responsibility. Did you forget? Or did you choose
to be lazy? And bubbles can be re-created if you begin to believe in something
such as "evil" again simply by listening to your own words.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 23, 2007, 12:40:22 PM9/23/07
On Sep 22, 5:29 pm, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:

> Yes, Zeke, semantics are semantics, but they in themselves can lead
> to misunderstandings that are beyond your perception.

That is what I attempted to do: clarify a misperception of yours.

> Also, it seems to me
> that you still have a more concrete perception of death than you would
> hope for.

Not at all.

> While you do see it as a process, you still haven't integrated
> it into the same process as life and birth.

Nope. Sounds like you just enjoy hearing yourself speak. You sound
scared, as if you stopped covering up the truth with a ton of babble,
you'd fall to pieces. IOW: you're a nervous wreck.

> Even defining death as a
> moment, or even important, has you comfortable.

What has me comfortable, is to be able to grasp the illusion while
still able to function happily with others who don't yet grasp it. And
that's quite a stunt! Although that is not the case with everyone I
meet, for which I can do nothing but simply walk away. You are a
perfect example.

> Me thinx the little bubble you still need to pop, for yourself, relates
> to time, space, and soul.

I hate to point this out, but you really aren't making any sense. How
can I hold a dialog with someone who can't speak coherently, or
sensibly?

> About misunderstandings beyond your perception: speaking of something such
> as "evil" as an existing positive while you simultaneously know that it
> is void actually creates "evil".

No it doesn't create "evil"...it brings out evil dipwads from the
woodwork, such as yourself.

> Zeke, you are still lax to pick up the
> corresponding degree of responsibility. Did you forget? Or did you choose
> to be lazy?

It is you who are lazy. You prefer to rant in psychobabble, rather
than have any worthwhile exchange. Your loss.

> And bubbles can be re-created if you begin to believe in something
> such as "evil" again simply by listening to your own words.

Perhaps you are right because OBVIOUSLY, you are one such bubble.

ªºª rrock

Sep 23, 2007, 1:35:26 PM9/23/07

chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

It's a shame you felt threatened by this rather than learning something
from it. You still have a more concrete perception of death than you would
hope for, and you do believe in evil even though you claim to have risen
above that.

next

Lady Azure

Sep 24, 2007, 12:27:33 AM9/24/07

In part.
Try to understand David, and others during their tribulations.
We suffer, they grow fat and rich, my heart hangs in my intestines, why
hast thou forsaken me my Lord.
Darker Intentions than any man can conceive of.

"They grow fat Laughing and enjoying your suffering because you believe
in me, "I AM", man calls me EEK.
The Scream your soul makes when it meets the Great Terrible Unknown.
They believe themselves above me, and the Covenant.
They perceive themselves above the Laws.
They perceive themselves Above the People.
They return to Idolatry and the worship of the Gods who walk the Earth.
It is when they are fat and ripe with laziness, gaining on the suffering
of the people and laying blood at my feet, in what they claim my name.
Then I will come.
Then I will prove to them "I AM"."
Then they shall know the "EEK" their soul makes.

Lady Azure

Sep 24, 2007, 12:42:52 AM9/24/07

Seems your right, my cites are screwed up again.
Elph however gave me vision in searching them out.
Elph said you are aware of the standard cite to Liviticus about man
sleeping with man.
The "Abomination", right?
Try this read Daniel 1: especially the beginning part real slow.
Read it twice.
Then read Mat. 19:12.

As for the Red Goat Thing Read Jeremiah 5:, especially :6
Daniel 8:, the Lion of Judea, is the Lion who walks upright like a man.
Look at the British Coat of Arms.
Angle D'Ard, Angels of Descent, Fallen Angels.
French went even further, Flur De Lea(?) is the Emblem of the 3rd Son.
Dolphin's were "TOTEM" to the Tara Clans, of the Ocean.
3 g's, Jetrux, Jethro.
Actually, Gi Toro, Mountain of the Bull.
Highlanders as a term, doesn't have to do with Scotland what so ever.
It refers to the people of the Upper Kingdom.
Europe, Asia, ect.
As opposed to Egypt, Africa, and the rest of the "Lower Kingdom".

Lady Azure

Sep 24, 2007, 12:47:15 AM9/24/07

Oh I did find part of what I was talking about in 14:(?)
As if, but the part about obtaining the power of the Morning Star and
calling the Tribes I can't find, I could have sworn it was in 2.

Lady Azure

Sep 24, 2007, 1:26:01 AM9/24/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> Lady Azure wrote:
>
> > Yeah I just am amazed at how the list keeps growing,
>
> Enlightenment is multicultural, if nothing else! :b
>
> Some who are well educated in these matters are very "Jungian", in
> that they claim that all these myriad gods/goddesses/faeries/etc. are
> simply projections of the human psyche. I disagree, even though the
> Jungian approach is most healing and empowering in many ways. I just
> feel something is missing, and it's a vital piece of the jigsaw
> puzzle. I myself use Jungian methods to heal my addicted and otherwise
> long-suffering gay brothers...to great results.
>
> However, ultimately, it is a mistake for anyone gifted with spiritual
> power, to assume he or she is the one responsible for whatever
> excellent results one achieves.
>
> > Also talks of the return of the Levites under the Descendant of Lucifer
>
> Are you still referring to Revelations, 'cause I can't locate it. I'm
> using an online version of the KJ Bible, which allows me to search
> through specific sections. Here is the one for Revelations:
>
> http://www.bartleby.com/108/66/
>
> A search for "Levites" comes up with nothing. Obviously, my knowledge
> is far more intuitive than well-read...thus more difficult to look up
> specific references, than yourself. Sorry!

Those who do not know women.
I have to do fresh cites to talk in specifics right now.

> I am fascinated that you have such understanding, as I've never before
> heard of Levites relating to gay people...until I stumbled upon your
> articles. However, I've received many potent visions in the last 10
> years, that showed me a "magical" tribe among the Israelites,

Shua's, the get this, "Wee Folk" of the House of Abraham.
Gen 25:2, that which is the last shall be the first thingy.
Numbers 13:16, (hope it's still there!)
It is my name in the books.

which
> migrated into the British Isles, bringing with them the Ark of the
> Covenant. I've even written a piece suggesting this:

Sheba was given a separate Covenant which she took home to her people.
Understand something I found looking for stuff for you.
Israel is a Separate Place from Zion.
I ran into numerous references to the "Daughters of Zion".
The Lion of Judea was of Zion.
Gideon(?) was of Zion.
Jera is Zion, "She, which is All Things", the Great Mother.
I ran into an argument between Father Jehovah and Mother, in the Bible.
It is Interesting, Daddy has fits about Mommy and her people.

> ---begin vision:
>
> Wales the Dragon

Dragh Goch(?)

arrives at her favorite pub for her usual breakfast
> of bangers and ale, when she espies the loveliest gingerbread house
> she'd ever seen, sitting upon the hearth's mantle. Now, this is
> Yuletide season, when all the housewives of Wales--and gay
> leprechauns--compete for a "Gingerbread Bake-off", where the winning
> cakes are displayed at all the pubs across Wales, Cornwall, and little
> pieces of Scotland here and there.

A Lot of Scotland, as well as Finland and Canada.

"Ooooh, I must get a closer look"
> she exclaims, her ponderous tail knocking over chairs on her way to
> the fireplace. It was so tasty looking, and smelled so wonderful, that
> Wales could no longer control herself. So she gobbled up this tasty
> delight in two, dragon-sized bites. "Ummm!" she exclaims: "Not just
> the most beautiful gingerbread house I've ever seen, but indeed the
> tastiest!"
>
> So early is it, there is no other customer at the pub, so Wales is
> able to "get away with it" behind the backs of the two elves who run
> the place. So she quickly gobbles down the remainder of her breakfast,
> and lumbers on out; a large, boisterous burp, and a fart in her wake
> so evil, it peels the lacquer off all those fine, oakwood tables. But
> she suffers a tummy ache later on, and is not relieved of it till she
> takes a gigantic poop in a very deep hole she dug months ago, to serve
> for a latrine (which, by the way, is located in the center of
> Stonehenge). It turns out she didn't dump at all, but laid a lovely
> dragon's egg, inside of which could barely be seen the intact form of
> the tasty object she thought was a gingerbread house. (Yes, it was a
> large poop, a very large poop. That's Wales for you.)

Blue Whales, those who can thrum the waters of the Ocean to talk across
the world.

> That evening, the owner of this pub shows up (as he always does each
> day), to discover something very important missing from the hearth's
> mantle. "Holy Manannan!" he exclaims, "Someone has stolen The Ark!"
> Now, by "The Ark", he means "The Ark of the Covenant" that is the
> heart of the Hebrew spirit. During the time of the Diaspora, one of
> the tribes stole the Ark, and took it with them to the British Isles,
> where they finally settled, after many generations' vagrant wandering.

Traveling, Travelers, Travel.

> (In my own visions, this is the Tribe of Levi; though I hear others
> who claim the Tribe of Dan.)

Yep.
Me Too, but they didn't steal anything.
Y'O'Shua and his People "OWN IT".

They had decided to keep it on temporary
> display, at a favorite pub, until such time they could come up with a
> more secure location.

None better than the Ale House of the Kings, at the Cross Roads of Life,
to store the Treasure of the People.

> Wales the Dragon shows up a little later that eve, and wonders what
> all the hubbub is about. "Were you here this morning? Did you see the
> Ark on the mantle?" she was asked by a most anxious elf.
>
> "The Ark? Of the Covenant? No, I saw no Ark there. There was just a
> gingerbread house, which I greatly admired", replied the confused
> dragon.
>
> "Gingerbread house? Nay, that was the Ark! There was no gingerbread
> house on our hearth...and never was. What did this gingerbread house
> you admired look like, and do you know what happened to it?" screamed
> the owner.
>
> So Wales remembered as best she could: "Surely it was a gingerbread
> house, for it was brightly decorated for the Yuletide, and constructed
> just like a doll house, except without any windows or doors. And it
> was edible, and tasted just like gingerbread: in fact, it was the most
> delicious gingerbread I ever laid tongue on. Surely you are pulling my
> leg; this is some sort of joke. Are we having a surprise party for
> "moi"?"
>
> Naturally, the elves are furious. Wales just saunters on back out,
> refusing to believe it wasn't all a joke, never telling them about her
> laying an egg (because she doesn't get the connection; and why should
> she? It was just a load of turds for all she knows). What the elves of
> Wales do next, and how they discover the whereabouts of the Ark's new
> location, will be told in later tales.

He, He, He,
What about the Sword and spear?
You need them to move the Ark, can't be touched by hand you know.
Sliegh Bo was last seen with Chalieghmene(?) bearing the Ore Flamme.
That description, say's Hitler's Spear is not it.
A series of inner connected artifacts designed to operate some kind of
Space Ship/Time Machine/Dimensional Transport type thing.
Seraphis is the Key, "The Stone Idol which must be rebuilt."

> ---ending of vision
>
> What do you make of this, Azure? I understand SOME of the metaphors in
> my writing...but being a channel also means relying on others for
> correct interpretations. I am glad, however, that SENSE OF HUMOR is a
> big part of this. Whew!

Want so humor, Jews don't have a G or J it comes out an H so try this:
Knock, Knock.
Hudea
"I AM"

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 7:04:04 AM9/29/07
On Sep 23, 10:26 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:

> Those who do not know women.
> I have to do fresh cites to talk in specifics right now.

This was certainly not taught in the Catechism classes I attended! I
look forward to further references you come up with.

> Shua's, the get this, "Wee Folk" of the House of Abraham.
> Gen 25:2, that which is the last shall be the first thingy.

Gen 25:2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Mid'i-
an, and Ishbak, and Shu'ah.

I don't see any reference to the wee folk, even above and below that
passage? Nor references there, to the "first thingy". I know the
phrase "The first shall be last and the last shall be first", but I
don't know where to find it offhand.

> Numbers 13:16, (hope it's still there!)
> It is my name in the books.

Num 13:16 These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out
the land. And Moses called Oshe'a the son of Nun, Jehosh'u-a.

> Sheba was given a separate Covenant which she took home to her people.

Interesting.

> Understand something I found looking for stuff for you.
> Israel is a Separate Place from Zion.

I grasp that.

> I ran into an argument between Father Jehovah and Mother, in the Bible.
> It is Interesting, Daddy has fits about Mommy and her people.

Sounds very much like Zeus.

> > the tribes stole the Ark, and took it with them to the British Isles,
> > where they finally settled, after many generations' vagrant wandering.

> they didn't steal anything.

> Y'O'Shua and his People "OWN IT".

Well, they whisked it away. I assumed that even though they rightfully
owned the arc, there'd be a terrible fight if they announced to any
other tribe, their intent to move it to a land far away from there.

> None better than the Ale House of the Kings, at the Cross Roads of Life,
> to store the Treasure of the People.

I see!

> He, He, He,
> What about the Sword and spear?
> You need them to move the Ark, can't be touched by hand you know.

No, I was not aware of that. Thanks for enlightening me. I will keep
that in mind when I continue the writing of this tale.

> Sliegh Bo was last seen with Chalieghmene(?) bearing the Ore Flamme.
> That description, say's Hitler's Spear is not it.

I'd hope not! Something so sacred is too pure to be in the hands of
such an evil one.

> A series of inner connected artifacts designed to operate some kind of
> Space Ship/Time Machine/Dimensional Transport type thing.
> Seraphis is the Key, "The Stone Idol which must be rebuilt."

Very kewl. This sounds like a robot...a divine robot.

> Want so humor, Jews don't have a G or J it comes out an H so try this:
> Knock, Knock.
> Hudea
> "I AM"

:D You mean as in "Who dere?"

> read more »

Aye aye, captain. Thanks for interpreting my vision of the Dragon
Wales. I have a lot to learn. Blessings!

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 7:05:22 AM9/29/07
On Sep 23, 9:27 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:

> It is when they are fat and ripe with laziness, gaining on the suffering
> of the people and laying blood at my feet, in what they claim my name.
> Then I will come.
> Then I will prove to them "I AM"."
> Then they shall know the "EEK" their soul makes.

No sh*t Sherlock!

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 7:05:54 AM9/29/07
On Sep 23, 9:47 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:

> Oh I did find part of what I was talking about in 14:(?)
> As if, but the part about obtaining the power of the Morning Star and
> calling the Tribes I can't find, I could have sworn it was in 2.

Oh, I'm sure you'll track it down in a little time. Thanks for getting
back to me on this, so promptly.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 7:29:49 AM9/29/07
On Sep 23, 9:42 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:

> Seems your right, my cites are screwed up again.

I'm sure you'll get the correct cites soon. Meanwhile, you gave me
MORE than enough material to study for WEEKS.

> Elph however gave me vision in searching them out.
> Elph said you are aware of the standard cite to Liviticus about man
> sleeping with man.
> The "Abomination", right?

Yes indeed.

> Try this read Daniel 1: especially the beginning part real slow.
> Read it twice.

"The Education of Daniel and His Friends".

The king of Babylon gave Daniel the name "Belteshaz'zar". What does
that mean? It doesn't say. The king called for the best and the
brightest of Judah, to serve him...and Daniel was one. So Daniel
refused the king's meat and wine...which was a brazen (and brave)
thing to do. Instead, he ate pulse (legumes? beans?) and drank water.

He was a vegetarian, or vegan. Just as I said in my "Song of the Elfin
Broadsword":

"Which only among these 13 tribes
Never touched but plums & berries
As blood for the Sacrifice."

They therefore remained pure, undefiled...and thus never lost their
magic, their potency of spirit...never broke their Covenant with YHVH.
The result:

Dan 1:20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the
king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the
magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.

> Then read Mat. 19:12.

Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their
mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of
men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the
kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him
receive it.

Could be referring to homosexuals, who are spiritual eunuchs, in that
they never "knew" woman. Very, very interesting.

> As for the Red Goat Thing Read Jeremiah 5:,

Jer 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt
very treacherously against me, saith the LORD.

especially :6

Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate
woman.

Jer 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people,
even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto
my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.

So the destruction of Jerusalem is imminent...and is a definite sign
of the End Times.

> Daniel 8:, the Lion of Judea, is the Lion who walks upright like a man.
> Look at the British Coat of Arms.

Aha!

> Highlanders as a term, doesn't have to do with Scotland what so ever.
> It refers to the people of the Upper Kingdom.
> Europe, Asia, ect.
> As opposed to Egypt, Africa, and the rest of the "Lower Kingdom".

Thanks! You are an excellent guide.

chief-t...@bluebottle.com

Sep 29, 2007, 7:37:29 AM9/29/07
On Sep 23, 10:35 am, ªºª rrock <inva...@address.here> wrote:

> It's a shame you felt threatened by this rather than learning something
> from it.

I don't feel the least bit threatened. Just bored 'cause you're a
dipwad.

>You still have a more concrete perception of death than you would
> hope for,

The only concrete around here is all in your head.

> and you do believe in evil even though you claim to have risen
> above that.

Well, you exist don't you? And you're evil.

> next

Next person to f*ck with, you mean.

Lady Azure

Sep 30, 2007, 11:48:18 PM9/30/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> On Sep 23, 10:26 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:
>
> > Those who do not know women.
> > I have to do fresh cites to talk in specifics right now.
>
> This was certainly not taught in the Catechism classes I attended! I
> look forward to further references you come up with.
>
> > Shua's, the get this, "Wee Folk" of the House of Abraham.
> > Gen 25:2, that which is the last shall be the first thingy.
>
> Gen 25:2 And she bare him Zimran, and Jokshan, and Medan, and Mid'i-
> an, and Ishbak, and

Shu'ah.
Tribes of Nun and Eshua, little red woolly bugger.
I believe it was Joshua who was Born with a Twin, the elder had his heal
bruised by the Younger, so the elder politely Bruised his head in
return.

> I don't see any reference to the wee folk,

The Badb's are the Babe's of the House, the Wee Folk are the Babies, the
Youngest of the Family.

even above and below that
> passage? Nor references there, to the "first thingy".

Later References there.

I know the
> phrase "The first shall be last and the last shall be first", but I
> don't know where to find it offhand.

Doesn't matter, it is known then I don't need verse and passage.

> > Numbers 13:16, (hope it's still there!)
> > It is my name in the books.
>
> Num 13:16 These are the names of the men which Moses sent to spy out
> the land. And Moses called Oshe'a the son of Nun, Jehosh'u-a.

YEP, that be the one, mine doesn't have the comma where yours does
though.
And in Fact the Comma is O' as in O'Shua.
O' = Of.

> > Sheba was given a separate Covenant which she took home to her people.
>
> Interesting.

I thought so.
I found a track in Daniel stuff, King of the Eunuchs is Dagda, Dagda had
a Child, the Angus.

> > Understand something I found looking for stuff for you.
> > Israel is a Separate Place from Zion.
>
> I grasp that.

Upper Kingdom and Lower Kingdom, Annon, Co-Annon.
Highlanders and Lowlanders, the Alps mark the Border, Gall's owned the
Gate

> > I ran into an argument between Father Jehovah and Mother, in the Bible.
> > It is Interesting, Daddy has fits about Mommy and her people.
>
> Sounds very much like Zeus.

Yeah and the Bible calls Mother "JERA" Biblical Scholars translate the J
as an H.

> > > the tribes stole the Ark, and took it with them to the British Isles,
> > > where they finally settled, after many generations' vagrant wandering.
>
> > they didn't steal anything.
> > Y'O'Shua and his People "OWN IT".
>
> Well, they whisked it away. I assumed that even though they rightfully
> owned the arc, there'd be a terrible fight if they announced to any
> other tribe, their intent to move it to a land far away from there.

Kingdom of the "Co-Annon", Tara, Rulers of the Upper Kingdom.
Scotari O'D Scoti, "Chieftain of Chieftains".
Read Numbers 13 and Exodus 33, God turned from them and gave covenant
onto another Nation.
They refused to enter the promised land unless they could murder all who
lived there first.

> > None better than the Ale House of the Kings, at the Cross Roads of Life,
> > to store the Treasure of the People.
>
> I see!

Do You, asks the one born of the bear and wolf.

> > He, He, He,
> > What about the Sword and spear?
> > You need them to move the Ark, can't be touched by hand you know.
>
> No, I was not aware of that. Thanks for enlightening me. I will keep
> that in mind when I continue the writing of this tale.

You don't know about the Sword of Light and the Spear of Destiny?
Tale of Lug and Nuada?
The Artifacts forged by the Hand of Jove.
The Sword of Mars?
The Spear of Destiny?
2 Parts of the Club of Og, which was the Lightning Bolt Zeus threw at
Mor.

> > Sliegh Bo was last seen with Chalieghmene(?) bearing the Ore Flamme.
> > That description, say's Hitler's Spear is not it.
>
> I'd hope not! Something so sacred is too pure to be in the hands of
> such an evil one.

Yeah the one he had like they say is most likely the one which pierced
Jesus Side, Not one of the Great Artifacts of Seraphis.

> > A series of inner connected artifacts designed to operate some kind of
> > Space Ship/Time Machine/Dimensional Transport type thing.
> > Seraphis is the Key, "The Stone Idol which must be rebuilt."
>
> Very kewl. This sounds like a robot...a divine robot.

So It Seems, are Ancient Intelligence, but the idea is intense.

> > Want so humor, Jews don't have a G or J it comes out an H so try this:
> > Knock, Knock.
> > Hudea
> > "I AM"
>
> :D You mean as in "Who dere?"

Lion who Walks upright like a Man.

> > read more »
>
> Aye aye, captain. Thanks for interpreting my vision of the Dragon
> Wales. I have a lot to learn. Blessings!

Enjoy.
Check Baond and Find, "And Jesus the Fair Blessed the Waters of the
River"..

Lady Azure

Sep 30, 2007, 11:49:28 PM9/30/07

That is what it says.
And I believe that is Shylock.

Lady Azure

Oct 1, 2007, 12:00:51 AM10/1/07
chief-t...@bluebottle.com wrote:

> On Sep 23, 9:42 pm, Lady Azure <lad...@galls.org> wrote:
>
> > Seems your right, my cites are screwed up again.
>
> I'm sure you'll get the correct cites soon. Meanwhile, you gave me
> MORE than enough material to study for WEEKS.
>
> > Elph however gave me vision in searching them out.
> > Elph said you are aware of the standard cite to Liviticus about man
> > sleeping with man.
> > The "Abomination", right?
>
> Yes indeed.
>
> > Try this read Daniel 1: especially the beginning part real slow.
> > Read it twice.
>
> "The Education of Daniel and His Friends".
>
> The king of Babylon gave Daniel the name "Belteshaz'zar". What does
> that mean? It doesn't say. The king called for the best and the
> brightest of Judah, to serve him...and Daniel was one. So Daniel
> refused the king's meat and wine...which was a brazen (and brave)
> thing to do. Instead, he ate pulse (legumes? beans?) and drank water.
>
> He was a vegetarian, or vegan. Just as I said in my "Song of the Elfin
> Broadsword":
>
> "Which only among these 13 tribes
> Never touched but plums & berries
> As blood for the Sacrifice."

Never heard that one, Plums huh?
Did you know they are the Golden Apples.
Plums as in Sugar.
Berries Galore.
Even got the Cream of the Vat for good Measure.

But NO, Daniel's Great Love was "The King of the Eunuchs", Dagda.

> They therefore remained pure, undefiled...and thus never lost their
> magic, their potency of spirit...never broke their Covenant with YHVH.
> The result:
>
> Dan 1:20 And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that the
> king inquired of them, he found them ten times better than all the
> magicians and astrologers that were in all his realm.
>
> > Then read Mat. 19:12.
>
> Mat 19:12 For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their
> mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of
> men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the
> kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him
> receive it.
>
> Could be referring to homosexuals,

It IS.
And further we don't have and never have had Marriage Rights so we have
Partners or "Help Mates".

who are spiritual eunuchs, in that
> they never "knew" woman. Very, very interesting.
>

> > As for the Red Goat Thing Read Jeremiah 5:,
>
> Jer 5:11 For the house of Israel and the house of Judah have dealt
> very treacherously against me, saith the LORD.
>
> especially :6

NO, 5:6
Chapter 5: Verse :6.

> Jer 6:2 I have likened the daughter of Zion to a comely and delicate
> woman.

Ursa's.

> Jer 6:19 Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people,
> even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto
> my words, nor to my law, but rejected it.
>
> So the destruction of Jerusalem is imminent...and is a definite sign
> of the End Times.
>
> > Daniel 8:, the Lion of Judea, is the Lion who walks upright like a man.
> > Look at the British Coat of Arms.
>
> Aha!
>
> > Highlanders as a term, doesn't have to do with Scotland what so ever.
> > It refers to the people of the Upper Kingdom.
> > Europe, Asia, ect.
> > As opposed to Egypt, Africa, and the rest of the "Lower Kingdom".
>
> Thanks! You are an excellent guide.

Was told to call the Tribes.
Especially mine, the Children of the Morning Star, Shape Shifters.
The Gall's.
Eh Laddie!
I Like H.H's concept each Chieftain has their own concepts and peoples,
but there must be one unified "Vision".
I can prove a 42 USC 1980 Claim in that.
We are people, we have a History, we have a God and Religious Teachings.
We are also called "Sethians", Children of the 3rd Son.

Lady Azure

Oct 1, 2007, 9:41:25 PM10/1/07

I was cleaning House today and ran into some old Notes I had written
down.
I thought you might be interested in checking into them some time.
You might find the "Book of Enoch" of serious interest.
Especially:
14:10-24
23:2-5
I especially liked 15:2-7
Therefore I made not wives for you, because being spiritual your
dwelling is in heaven.
Rev. stuff
Rev. 14:, 15:4, 20:7

Hosea;
The Tribes have forsaken God to worship Baal's Local Gods, who walk the
earth.
A Harlot Spirit has entered into Man, therefore is not a case of
Ignorance which can be cured by instruction.
The Led, Chosen should be the Lords Anointed One, under Vow to Gods
Will.
Fairy Tales and the Fruits and Berries.
Zeus had 3 Daughters.
Each one represents Nature and are associated with:
Flowers,
Fruits and
Plants.
Plants being things like Corn, Vines, Trees, ect.
Mor is the House of the She Oaks, the Trees of "Justice", later the
White Oaks but that is actually Celtic, also and more like it, the
Redwoods or Cedars, the Fur Trees of the Wilderness.
Corn, what do you call an ear of corn?
Masa
Actually, Dyionisis/Apollo.
Ear of Corn, Dagon, Fish Man, Fisherman.
House of Nun, the "Fish".
Bigots.
Women should take insult.
Fu Xi was a Fish Man.
His heirs are the "Bears" "Children".
The term is "Xion/Sion".
Sion, Children of the Fish Man.
Fish Man a Trans.
Read the Song of Amerigen some time, it ends with the boast:
"And I can Shift my shape like a God".

"But for corruption thou hast made Bel an Angel of Hostility".