Answers for Glenn, LeRoy, Jennifer, & Eric

David T. St. Albans-Pudelwitts

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
This is a general posting to answer, in my own way, some of the questions
I've found in the forum of late: (By the way I have asked Annex to answer
all the questions put to them by Joe DeSorte. It took an hour. Since he
didn't give me permission to post them on the forum I sent them to him by
private e-mail.
To, Glenn Thomas:
"You are somewhat mistaken. Gabrielle is the feminine of Gabriel. Gabriel is
an archangel and a powerful messenger of God. Whereas there is no Gabrielle.
Christ Jesus came into the heavenly realm as Christ Jesus. He has never
incarnated as anything else. He is an angel, as all beings here are or can
be referred to as angels in that angel simply means "messenger of God or the
Spirit." It takes no years of training to become an angel. it is only a
simple choice. Do you choose to remain in the spirit or to resume the body
back inthe physical after arrival among us?
Simple as that. Someone is leading you astray. Turn to the Truth of your own
oneness with God and be the angel that you already are!

To: LeRoy Teacher,
"There is only One Truth and that is what is. Every fanciful and creative
idea is not even a subjective truth. A belief system is not a truth, nor is
a political party or a religion. These are all but "dust in the wind" as the
poets say. Scientific truth is not truth either, it is simply a part of a
jigsaw puzzle added to what is partly known by man. Even verifiable,
duplicable experiments can change under certain circumstances. Why does
every "wonder drug" help only a portion of people. Why do not all chemicals
act exactly like they act on one individual? Because the truth is chemistry
is not a truth. The truth is something very few people accept or can accept.
The truth is EVERYONE IS DIVINE. EVERYONE IS GOD, GODDESS, SAINT and ANGEL!
EVERYONE IS CHRIST. ALL THINGS ARE ONE!!! You do not need ritual to call up
an angel, all you need is faith. You do not need an outside God to end
hunger. All you need is faith. Faith that the power which generates all food
is also in you and I and everyone! Harder to swallow is that the Truth is
that even the most reprehensible, animalistic sinner on earth is also
DIVINE! Can you accept this? Can you love Jeffery Dahmer as a part of God
who thought he was so separated from and wounded by God and society and so
bereft of love that he decided to kill in order to keep those he had an
attachment to close by him? That he and Hitler and Manson are all parts of
God as well? We are not saying that perversity and sin are part of God's
plan or God's world, we are saying that many live in the illusion that they
are either God without you and I or that God is something foreign and
outside of themselves! Spirits, angels and goddesses reside within you and
you within them! That is the truth! Can you handle it?"

To: Jennifer,
"Cats, birds, dogs and pets are usually not angels in the strictest sense.
However they can certainly come back from the Other Realm to give you a
message of comfort or warning. So in that sense of being a messenger many
animals do become angels for a short duration. The more conscious and loving
an animal becomes the more angelic they can be. However most animals simply
evolve spiritually into people, though many people have taken on the shape
of an animal in another life to provide a certain service or duty to God or
someone they loved.
For the most part the spirits of one Cat are all cats, the same for other
animals. Fish, mouse, bird, cat, are all individual personalities sharing
the same spirit! This may be hard to imagine. Yet you will be able to call
forth and be greeted by every pet you have ever known or loved when you
cross over, because this personality remains intact! And your cat did want
to give you a message! She wanted to tell you that your love and your
consciousness broadened and enhanced her life on this plane and for you to
know how wonderful you are! It's all about LOVE! Your love basically created
a cat that was a conscious and loving being, so that you have helped all cat
spirits to evolve a little! Keep up the good work!"

TO: Eric,
"The simple answer to this simple, but very smart question is this, fear and
Low-Self Esteem cause people to believe that someone else has the power
which they lack, or the answer they don't have. And usually a religion or
any other sort of power group, I.e. cults, political parties, scientific
establishments, etc. etc. have leaders who firmly direct their constituents
to think that this is indeed the case, the leaders have the power and the
followers don't. This way the leaders can manipulate the followers into
doing exactly what they want them to. They give a certain amount of false
security to their followers by telling them that their beliefs are RIGHT and
MORAL and anyone who thinks otherwise will be punished by the leader's
power.
The apostle James, brother of Jesus said the truth. There is only one
religion, and that is being charitable to widows, orphans and other people
society dumps on. Love your neighbor as yourself. That's all there is.
Everything else is basically hogwash. You don't know how lucky you are to
not be raised with religion."

Blessings on all of you! Annex and David St. Albans.

Raine

Aug 10, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/10/98
David T. St. Albans-Pudelwitts wrote:

> The apostle James, brother of Jesus said the truth. There is only one
> religion, and that is being charitable to widows, orphans and other people
> society dumps on. Love your neighbor as yourself. That's all there is.
> Everything else is basically hogwash. You don't know how lucky you are to
> not be raised with religion."
>
> Blessings on all of you! Annex and David St. Albans.

All of this and more from someone who preaches christianity in the guise
of *no religion*. Sorry, David. Your *factoids* are incorrect. And your
*contacts* have contradicted themselves with regularity. I would recheck
their credentials.
Sorry,
--
JhiaRaine

kurdtcat

Aug 14, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/14/98

David T. St. Albans-Pudelwitts wrote in message ...

Beautiful...CAT

Noorennisa

Aug 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM8/18/98
Ire, it is not fair attacking Jennifer. She is the one who has posted for
years. how dare you try to offend her with prejudice and hate.

namaste, noor