Glosslip Exclusive: Scientology Celebrates Victory Over IRS, Video Of CoS 1993 Epic Event

formerlyfooled

Mar 12, 2008, 8:17:50 PM3/12/08
Glosslip Exclusive:

Scientology Celebrates Victory Over IRS, Video Of CoS 1993 Epic Event

"I had this in my possession thanks to the wonderful largess of a
fabulous person, but was unable to parse it out into the increments
needed to upload onto YouTube. By the grace of Yahweh, someone did the
hard work for me. Behold ladies and gentlemen, all the glory of David
Miscavige celebrating the greatest triumph of the Church of
Scientology (besides recruiting Tom Cruise as its mascot) in their
epic victory of litigious endeavors ever attempted: winning tax exempt
status."

"It's long, but certainly telling. Also, here's a complete transcript
of the event, including color commentary. "
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Cowen/essays/speech.html

http://glosslip.com/2008/03/12/scientology-celebrates-victory-over-irs-video-of-cos-1993-epic-event/