Catholic Church power slowly fading.. [URL]

Skip to the first unread message

W.T.S.

19 Feb 2013, 07:35:2719/02/2013

http://tinyurl.com/af8axgx

Among educated, intelligent people, the Catholic Church means less and
less. Only among uneducated, uninformed people, such as in South
America, can the Catholic Church continue infect the people with its
sickness and degeneracy.

This article is important enough to quote as follows:

"February 18, 2013
The Pope’s Muffled Voice
By FRANK BRUNI
There were reports over the weekend that cardinals might tweak the rules
and begin the conclave to choose Pope Benedict XVI’s successor sooner
than March 15, which had been the earliest date mentioned. That would be
a blessing. Already in the American news media it’s all pope all the
time, a tsunami of papal coverage, and until a new pope is named, the
tide won’t quit. You’d be forgiven for concluding that he’ll actually
have significant sway over Catholics in this country.

He won’t, not over the majority of them, not in any immediate sense. And
it’s worth pausing, amid this hoopla, to remember that. In large parts
of the Roman Catholic world, certainly in North America and Western
Europe, most Catholics don’t feel any particular debt or duty to the
self-appointed caretakers of their church. They don’t feel bound by the
pope’s interpretation of doctrine or moral commands. And many regard him
and other Vatican officials as totems, a royal family of dubious
relevance, partly because these officials have often shown greater
concern for the church’s reputation than for the needs, and wounds, of
the people in the pews.

The blanket coverage of matters papal is deceptive, a function to some
degree of habit and convenience. We in the media love the clear-cut
drama of transitions. They’re easy to grasp and frame. And in the case
of the Vatican, they come with majestic visual backdrops, colorfully
costumed characters: a pageant extraordinaire. It looks splendid on the
front page and even better on the nightly news.

We traffic in celebrities, and the pope qualifies as one. We also relish
the narrative of any winner-take-all contest in which there are multiple
hopefuls, murky dynamics and a familiar brand of suspense. This informs
the way we approach presidential elections, focusing on the horse race.
It explains all the cook-offs, the sing-offs, the analyses of the face-
off between “Argo” and “Lincoln” for Best Picture. The papal selection
process is in one sense “Top Chef” without the cooking. It’s the
ecclesiastical Oscars. It fits a mold, regardless of import.

There’s import, certainly. The Roman Catholic Church is a worldwide
organization with enormous financial resources; with a network of
charities and agencies that provide crucial help to the downtrodden; and
with parishes in which the prayerful nurture their relationship with
God. And the pope is its C.E.O., ultimately responsible for where the
money flows and for the placement and policing of its staff. The
policing part matters, as the child sexual abuse crisis made agonizingly
clear.

But the trend over the last half century has been for the prayerful in
this country to feel less invested in that organization, less attached
to its traditions. Polls chart a decline in churchgoing among American
Catholics and a robust disobedience.

A 2011 survey published in the National Catholic Reporter showed that
while 73 percent of American Catholics described their belief in Jesus’
resurrection as “very important” to them, only 30 percent described the
teaching authority of the Vatican that way, and only 21 percent
characterized an all-male, celibate priesthood in those terms. More than
60 percent supported the ordination of women as priests.

When it comes to divorce, premarital sex, abortion and more, Catholics
routinely break with the church’s edicts. Pew polling last year found
that more than half of American Catholics support same-sex marriage,
which church leaders vociferously oppose. This particular renunciation
of church teaching travels beyond the United States. Spain, Portugal and
Argentina have legalized same-sex marriage; all have populations that
are more than 75 percent Catholic, at least nominally.

A Gallup poll last year showed that 82 percent of American Catholics had
no qualms about birth control. Church leaders do, and during the
presidential campaign they railed against President Obama’s health care
reform for mandating insurance coverage of contraception. He won the
Catholic vote anyway.

Andrew Cuomo certainly doesn’t sweat the church’s ire the way his father
did. Three decades ago Mario Cuomo felt the need for a major address at
the University of Notre Dame to explain the discrepancy between his
support for abortion rights and the church’s antiabortion position.
Without any such handwringing, his son is plotting to shore up abortion
rights in New York. Andrew Cuomo also lobbied for, and signed, New
York’s gay marriage law. Divorced, he lives outside of wedlock with
Sandra Lee. There’s been no Notre Dame soul-baring about any of this.

Does the pope fully appreciate this drift? Every Sunday, he looks from
his window onto St. Peter’s Square and sees adoring, rapt masses.
Everywhere he goes, traffic parts and cameras follow him. But here in
America, the Catholics watching closely are fewer and fewer. They’re
Christian. They’re caring. They’re moral. But they have minds and wills
of their own, and no conclave will change that."

Patrick

19 Feb 2013, 13:24:2819/02/2013
"W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:

>A Gallup poll last year showed that 82 percent of American Catholics had
>no qualms about birth control. Church leaders do,

Uh oh.....
I hope they don't have a vote on this....
whatta dork.

Jeanne Douglas

19 Feb 2013, 20:35:1119/02/2013
In article <ung7i8plmk7k43euh...@4ax.com>,
They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.

And birth control won.

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Patrick

19 Feb 2013, 20:42:3219/02/2013
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:35:11 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>In article <ung7i8plmk7k43euh...@4ax.com>,
> Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> >A Gallup poll last year showed that 82 percent of American Catholics had
>> >no qualms about birth control. Church leaders do,
>>
>> Uh oh.....
>> I hope they don't have a vote on this....
>
>They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
>And birth control won.

Meanwhile, the church is packed, and we have new members joining.

•RLMeasures

19 Feb 2013, 23:26:5219/02/2013
In article <hlwdjsd2-32A34B...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> In article <ung7i8plmk7k43euh...@4ax.com>,
> Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
> > "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> >
> > >A Gallup poll last year showed that 82 percent of American Catholics had
> > >no qualms about birth control. Church leaders do,
> >
> > Uh oh.....
> > I hope they don't have a vote on this....
>
> They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
>
> And birth control won.

• the amazing thing JD is that TBRCs don't seem to mind that "God's Holy
Church" lied about NFP.

Jeanne Douglas

20 Feb 2013, 02:37:3520/02/2013
In article <faa8i89pr5sck46qh...@4ax.com>,
And the vast majority of them are using birth control.

duke

20 Feb 2013, 08:05:5320/02/2013
wrote:

>In article <ung7i8plmk7k43euh...@4ax.com>,
> Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>
>> >A Gallup poll last year showed that 82 percent of American Catholics had
>> >no qualms about birth control. Church leaders do,
>>
>> Uh oh.....
>> I hope they don't have a vote on this....

>They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
>And birth control won.

Which means satan won. Is that your real name, or your real game?

The dukester, American - American

Repeal Obama
You simply can't fix stupid.

duke

20 Feb 2013, 08:06:1020/02/2013
AMEN!!

duke

20 Feb 2013, 08:06:4620/02/2013
On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:37:35 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <faa8i89pr5sck46qh...@4ax.com>,
> Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:35:11 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
>> <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

>> >They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
>> >And birth control won.
>>
>> Meanwhile, the church is packed, and we have new members joining.
>
>And the vast majority of them are using birth control.

Are you a peeping tom?

duke

20 Feb 2013, 08:07:5820/02/2013
Show that lie in 5 musical notes or less. NFP is fully supported as #1 by the
RCC.

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 09:26:1720/02/2013
In article <ung7i8plmk7k43euh...@4ax.com>, pbarker001
@woh.rr.com says...
Actually they do, two each, both feet!
> Whatta dork I am!
Yes, you are, Patrick.

Abortion and sterilization, they save the lives, health and futures of
women and men alike!

http://www.rhrealitycheck.org/print/14481

http://www.jennyjerrome.org/

http://tinyurl.com/a887er9

http://tinyurl.com/c4thugl

http://tinyurl.com/3j3fkch

http://www.egalitarian.biz/Plan-B--Remedy-of-a-Lifetime.html

http://www.thelizlibrary.org/liz/004.htm

Breed like rabbits, live like pigs, die like rats!

Modern Christian: Someone who can take time out from
complaining about "welfare mothers popping out babies we
have to feed" to complain about welfare mothers getting
abortions that PREVENT more babies to be raised at public
expense.

http://www.imnotsorry.net

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17gbnyv0yzhevjpg/original.jpg

http://tinyurl.com/7q2ft38

http://tinyurl.com/7hk9gk8

http://tinyurl.com/ybmwsk4

http://tinyurl.com/ayk7czf

http://tinyurl.com/43hp62x

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 09:27:3820/02/2013
In article <faa8i89pr5sck46qh...@4ax.com>, pbarker001
@woh.rr.com says...
Yes, with the uneducated, uninformed, and the deluded. The perfect
petri dish for the infection of Catholicism.

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 09:28:2920/02/2013
In article <pii9i8dti8d3rgscf...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:37:35 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <faa8i89pr5sck46qh...@4ax.com>,
> > Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

> >> Meanwhile, the church is packed, and we have new members joining.
> >
> >And the vast majority of them are using birth control.
>
> Are you a peeping tom?
No need, they freely state the fact.

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 09:29:3020/02/2013
In article <qhi9i8pqqq7lufrst...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:42:32 -0500, Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:35:11 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
> ><hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

> >>They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
> >>And birth control won.
> >
> >Meanwhile, the church is packed, and we have new members joining.
>
> AMEN!! There's one born every minute!
Yes, every con man knows that.

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 09:30:5020/02/2013
In article <hei9i8to25pjtliot...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 17:35:11 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <ung7i8plmk7k43euh...@4ax.com>,
> > Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

> >> Uh oh.....
> >> I hope they don't have a vote on this....
>
> >They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
> >And birth control won.
>
> Which means satan won. Is that your real name, or your real game?
No, decency won. "Satan" doesn't work anymore "duke", find a new con
game.

•RLMeasures

20 Feb 2013, 12:00:2120/02/2013
In article <2ki9i8hi29o89h564...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 20:26:52 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <hlwdjsd2-32A34B...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
> >Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote:

Catholics had

> >> They HAVE voted on it. With their actions.
> >>
> >> And birth control won.
> >
> >• the amazing thing JD is that TBRCs don't seem to mind that "God's Holy
> >Church" lied about NFP.
>
> Show that lie in 5 musical notes or less. NFP is fully supported as #1 by the
> RCC.

• It's Number 1 because it consistently produces potential altar boys
NFP assumes that sperm can not live for 5 days in the uterus. - but they
regularly do. NFP also assumes that women can not ovulate early when she
experiences a maximum-orgasm. NFP should stand for Natural Family
Procduction.

duke

20 Feb 2013, 12:17:4720/02/2013
NFP is the most successful and only method approved by God. It comes right
after abstinence.

•RLMeasures

20 Feb 2013, 16:51:4720/02/2013
In article <371ai81ml5504aeq4...@4ax.com>, duke
> >Production.
>
> NFP is the most successful and only method approved by God.

• you know what the RCC currently approves.

> know It comes right
> after abstinence.

• all coitus comes after a period of abstinence, sometimes minutes,
sometimes weeks.

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 17:10:5820/02/2013
In article <371ai81ml5504aeq4...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 09:00:21 -0800, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <2ki9i8hi29o89h564...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >Catholics had

> >> Show that lie in 5 musical notes or less. NFP is fully supported as #1 by the
> >> RCC.
>
> >? It's Number 1 because it consistently produces potential altar boys
> >NFP assumes that sperm can not live for 5 days in the uterus. - but they
> >regularly do. NFP also assumes that women can not ovulate early when she
> >experiences a maximum-orgasm. NFP should stand for Natural Family
> >Procduction.
>
> NFP is the most successful and only method approved by God. It comes right
> after abstinence.
"duke", you are either a deliberate, conscious liar, or more stupid than
anyone dared to imagine, or you truly enjoy insulting the intelligence
of normal, decent human beings. My bet is that you're all three!
It's approved by the Pope's sock puppet ("God")only because it is 100%
ineffective while scientific methods are effective. NFP has caused more
suffering and death than anything else the Vatican has pushed.
Do you _actually_ think anyone believes in NFP, even the Pope himself?
You have just confirmed to every intelligent, informed person who has
read your statement that the Dogma of the RCC is sick, degenerate, and
pure evil. Thank goodness for effective, chemical contraception and
condoms! Thank goodness for modern sterilization and abortion.

> The pukester, Admitted CatholiKKK Liar!
> Renounce, denounce and repudiate Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

For the truth, follow the links below:

Jeanne Douglas

20 Feb 2013, 17:40:5820/02/2013
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:37:35 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <faa8i89pr5sck46qh...@4ax.com>,
> > Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

> >> Meanwhile, the church is packed, and we have new members joining.
> >
> >And the vast majority of them are using birth control.
>
> Are you a peeping tom?

I don't have to be.

duke

20 Feb 2013, 18:38:2420/02/2013
Yep, NFP, and of course the rhythm method.

>> know It comes right
>> after abstinence.
>
>• all coitus comes after a period of abstinence, sometimes minutes,
>sometimes weeks.

duke

20 Feb 2013, 18:39:0920/02/2013
On Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:40:58 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:

>In article <pii9i8dti8d3rgscf...@4ax.com>,
> duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:37:35 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
>> wrote:

>> >And the vast majority of them are using birth control.
>>
>> Are you a peeping tom?
>
>I don't have to be.

If you know, you are.

W.T.S.

20 Feb 2013, 20:51:0620/02/2013
In article <eknai8thhint3r04s...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
Why not just ask?

Andrew W

20 Feb 2013, 23:36:1320/02/2013
You really want only minority groups to vote and control everything??

--
Religions breed hypocrisy, ignorance and self-righteousness.

Andrew W

20 Feb 2013, 23:56:2120/02/2013
"Patrick" wrote in message
??
Is that you duke?

Of course your part of America WILL have packed churches. We know that.
You and duke live in the dumb part of America.

But I think maybe you missed the part about 82% of American *Catholics*
having no qualms about birth control.
Yes, it was Catholics.

Andrew W

21 Feb 2013, 00:55:2621/02/2013
"duke" wrote in message news:pii9i8dti8d3rgscf...@4ax.com...

On Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:37:35 -0800, Jeanne Douglas
<hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
>wrote:
>
>>In article <faa8i89pr5sck46qh...@4ax.com>,
>> Patrick <pbark...@woh.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Meanwhile, the church is packed, and we have new members joining.
>>
>>And the vast majority of them are using birth control.
>
>Are you a peeping tom?

Its 82 percent of American Catholics who are apparently open minded.
That leaves minority conservative losers like you and PB out in the cold.

duke

21 Feb 2013, 07:37:5421/02/2013
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:55:26 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>>>And the vast majority of them are using birth control.
>>
>>Are you a peeping tom?

>Its 82 percent of American Catholics who are apparently open minded.
>That leaves minority conservative losers like you and PB out in the cold.

That poll reflects what I think about what YOU do. I don't care if it's your
decision for yourself. It's your elective funeral. It's not for me.

Time to grow up, aw. That poll confirms that your sex life, whatever that is,
not of any concern to me.

Silen...@hotmail.com

22 Feb 2013, 03:04:1222/02/2013
Pollsters ask Catholic women if they use birth control all the time,
Dook.

The overwhelming majority say "yes".

No need to peep.

What is it with you and all your voyeuristic fantasies?

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Silen...@hotmail.com

22 Feb 2013, 03:06:5322/02/2013
On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:37:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Are you a peeping tom?
>
>>Its 82 percent of American Catholics who are apparently open minded.
>>That leaves minority conservative losers like you and PB out in the cold.
>
>That poll reflects what I think about what YOU do.

No, Dook.

The poll reflects what American Catholics do.

What you think about what others do is of little interest to anyone.

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

duke

22 Feb 2013, 07:37:2522/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 03:04:12 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>If you know, you are.
>Pollsters ask Catholic women if they use birth control all the time,
>Dook.

>The overwhelming majority say "yes".

Show the poll.

duke

22 Feb 2013, 13:06:3222/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 03:06:53 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:37:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Its 82 percent of American Catholics who are apparently open minded.
>>>That leaves minority conservative losers like you and PB out in the cold.
>>
>>That poll reflects what I think about what YOU do.
>
>No, Dook.
>The poll reflects what American Catholics do.

No, polls don't reflect "so", they reflect "think".

Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.
Heeheehee.

•RLMeasures

22 Feb 2013, 14:31:4922/02/2013
In article <cocfi8hmdjcsrop5v...@4ax.com>, duke
• what's he laughing about?

W.T.S.

22 Feb 2013, 14:49:5022/02/2013
In article <r-2202131...@10.0.1.3>, r...@somis.org says...
It's a typing error, he's trying to type, "Heehawheehawheehaw".

Andrew W

22 Feb 2013, 18:04:3622/02/2013
"W.T.S." wrote in message
Lol. Good one.

Andrew W

22 Feb 2013, 18:19:3822/02/2013
"duke" wrote in message news:t15ci8l3sefn0suej...@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 16:55:26 +1100, "Andrew W"
> <spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>

>>>Are you a peeping tom?
>
>>Its 82 percent of American Catholics who are apparently open minded.
>>That leaves minority conservative losers like you and PB out in the cold.
>
>That poll reflects what I think about what YOU do. I don't care if it's
>your
>decision for yourself. It's your elective funeral. It's not for me.
>
>Time to grow up, aw. That poll confirms that your sex life, whatever that
>is,
>not of any concern to me.

The poll has nothing to do with me, idiot.
Get a brain.

Jeanne Douglas

22 Feb 2013, 19:37:0222/02/2013
In article <r-2202131...@10.0.1.3>, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures)
wrote:
I was wondering the same.

And I also wonder why he thinks Catholics over 30 don't need birth
control; does he think menopause happens at 30?

Silen...@hotmail.com

23 Feb 2013, 03:44:5623/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 06:37:25 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>If you know, you are.
>>Pollsters ask Catholic women if they use birth control all the time,
>>Dook.
>
>>The overwhelming majority say "yes".
>
>Show the poll.

Hahahahahaha...

You demanding a cite...

That's rich.

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Silen...@hotmail.com

23 Feb 2013, 03:48:3623/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 12:06:32 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 03:06:53 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 21 Feb 2013 06:37:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>That poll reflects what I think about what YOU do.
>>
>>No, Dook.
>>The poll reflects what American Catholics do.
>
>No, polls don't reflect "so", they reflect "think".

Not when the pollsters ask them what they -do-, Dook.

And, the vast majority of Catholic women use birth control if they're
of child bearing age.

>Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.

Soooo...

You Catholics stop fucking your wives and start fucking little boys
that early in your lives.

Who knew...

No wonder you're defending the pedophile priests with such vigor.

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Silen...@hotmail.com

23 Feb 2013, 03:49:1923/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 13:49:50 -0600, "W.T.S." <m1...@earthlink.net>
wrote:
:)

•RLMeasures

23 Feb 2013, 05:49:4823/02/2013
In article <hlwdjsd2-2B5FFB...@news.giganews.com>, Jeanne
• Damn good questions.

duke

23 Feb 2013, 06:56:5423/02/2013
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 03:44:56 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>>Pollsters ask Catholic women if they use birth control all the time,
>>>Dook.
>>
>>>The overwhelming majority say "yes".

>>Show the poll.
>Hahahahahaha...
>You demanding a cite...
>That's rich.

That's right, silent. Show the poll - a reference, an email. Just something to
suggest that you weren't speaking out your ass.

duke

23 Feb 2013, 07:03:1523/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 11:31:49 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>> >No, Dook.
>> >The poll reflects what American Catholics do.
>>
>> No, polls don't reflect "so", they reflect "think".
>>
>> Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.
>> Heeheehee.

>• what's he laughing about?

Natural family planning.

duke

23 Feb 2013, 07:04:1923/02/2013
On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:37:02 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
Women over 30 use the aspirin method.

duke

23 Feb 2013, 07:09:1523/02/2013
It's your poll. Show the reference, silent. I think you're just bull shitting.

>>Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.
>Soooo...

>You Catholics stop fucking your wives and start fucking little boys
>that early in your lives.

Sounds like a teen.

duke

23 Feb 2013, 07:11:2123/02/2013
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 10:19:38 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>
Isn't your secret decoder ring id "silent"?

W.T.S.

23 Feb 2013, 08:23:4823/02/2013
In article <01chi8h039s504pos...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:37:02 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <r-2202131...@10.0.1.3>, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures)
> >> ? what's he laughing about?
> >
> >I was wondering the same.
> >
> >And I also wonder why he thinks Catholics over 30 don't need birth
> >control; does he think menopause happens at 30?
>
> Women over 30 use the aspirin method.
If they do, they get pregnant as all Hell!

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Idiot

> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

W.T.S.

23 Feb 2013, 08:27:3223/02/2013
In article <nkbhi8t3lmnmlbt2n...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> >> No, polls don't reflect "so", they reflect "think".
> >>
> >> Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.
> >> Heeheehee.
>
> >? what's he laughing about?
>
> Natural family planning.
Which results in the woman needing an abortion.
NFP is sometimes called being "Pope raped".

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Rapist.

> Renounce, Denounce and Repudiate Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

W.T.S.

23 Feb 2013, 08:38:1523/02/2013
In article <5hbhi8t7iuh0q9vau...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

http://tinyurl.com/7zwxups
http://tinyurl.com/7ychuer

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Stool.
> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

W.T.S.

23 Feb 2013, 08:41:2623/02/2013

http://tinyurl.com/7d4a4k8

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Stool.
> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

�RLMeasures

23 Feb 2013, 10:52:0623/02/2013
In article <nkbhi8t3lmnmlbt2n...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> No, polls don't reflect "so", they reflect "think".
> >>
> >> Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.
> >> Heeheehee.
>
> >� what's he laughing about?
>
> Natural family planning.

� It's a joke alright - and women know it.

duke

23 Feb 2013, 12:27:0323/02/2013
It's the next best method to abstinence.

W.T.S.

23 Feb 2013, 13:56:3423/02/2013
In article <juuhi8h35s4gbm5nn...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <nkbhi8t3lmnmlbt2n...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >the cold.

> >> Natural family planning.
> >>
> >? It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>
> It's the next best method to abstinence.
Which is it, "duke"? Are you a liar or deluded? Or, is it both?

> The pukester, Deluded CatholiKKK Liar.
> Renounce, denounce, repudiate Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

For the truth, follow the links below:

Good Morning

23 Feb 2013, 14:05:5923/02/2013
In article <juuhi8h35s4gbm5nn...@4ax.com>, duke says...

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (�RLMeasures) wrote:
>
>>In article <nkbhi8t3lmnmlbt2n...@4ax.com>, duke
>><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>the cold.

>>> Natural family planning.
>>>
>>� It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>
>It's the next best method to abstinence.
>
>The dukester, American - American

Of course, German Catholics, of any age, who have been raped but not yet
fertilized will be desiring the newly-Church-approved contraceptive pills.

The ones who have been raped and fertilized -- well, I guess you'd have to ask
them what they'd prefer.

•RLMeasures

23 Feb 2013, 15:37:4523/02/2013
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <nkbhi8t3lmnmlbt2n...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >the cold.

> >> Natural family planning.
> >>
> >• It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>
> It's the next best method to abstinence.

• deluded by Vatican, Inc.

•RLMeasures

23 Feb 2013, 15:38:5323/02/2013
In article <MPG.2b92ccdcd...@news.west.earthlink.net>,
m1...@earthlink.net wrote:

> In article <juuhi8h35s4gbm5nn...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
> @cox.net says...
> > On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures) wrote:

> > >the cold.

> > >? It's a joke alright - and women know it.
> >
> > It's the next best method to abstinence.
> Which is it, "duke"? Are you a liar or deluded? Or, is it both?

• I vote for deluded.

SkyEyes

23 Feb 2013, 16:43:2323/02/2013
On Feb 23, 5:04 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 22 Feb 2013 16:37:02 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >In article <r-2202131131490...@10.0.1.3>, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures)
> >wrote:

> >> <spam_ajwer...@optusnet.com.au>
Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
for you, did it?

A couple can have sexual intercourse with no problem at all even *if*
the woman is doing something as stupid as holding a pill between her
knees. Which you would know, if you'd ever had a normal sex life.

And by the way: contraception became legal well before you think it
did: I used it all my fertile life, and I'm 63. See _Griswold v.
Connecticut_, 1965.

Brenda Nelson, A.A.#34 and A+ atheist
BAAWA Knight of the Golden Litterbox
EAC Professor of Feline Thermometrics and Cat-Herding
skyeyes nine at cox dot net OR
skyeyes nine at yahoo dot com

Silen...@hotmail.com

23 Feb 2013, 18:31:5823/02/2013
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:56:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 03:44:56 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>>Show the poll.
>>Hahahahahaha...
>>You demanding a cite...
>>That's rich.
>
>That's right, silent. Show the poll - a reference, an email. Just something to
>suggest that you weren't speaking out your ass.

Gallup conducted one of the polls, Dook.

The Guttmacher Institute conducted another.

Public Policy Polling conducted another.

Harris conducted another.

In fact, so many different pollsters have asked that question over the
years, and the results have been so widely reported in the media, if
you're not aware of such polls, you're not qualified to discuss the
subject.

But then, there's nothing new about you rightards not being qualified
to discuss a subject...

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Silen...@hotmail.com

23 Feb 2013, 18:34:4723/02/2013
If you're not aware of such polls, you're not qualified to discuss the
subject, Dook.

>>>Most Catholics over 30 would not be desiring BC, only young newly weds.
>>Soooo...
>
>>You Catholics stop fucking your wives and start fucking little boys
>>that early in your lives.
>
>Sounds like a teen.

Aren't teen boys a bit old for you?

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

duke

24 Feb 2013, 08:28:4624/02/2013
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:31:58 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 05:56:54 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>>>Hahahahahaha...
>>>You demanding a cite...
>>>That's rich.

>>That's right, silent. Show the poll - a reference, an email. Just something to
>>suggest that you weren't speaking out your ass.

>Gallup conducted one of the polls, Dook.
>The Guttmacher Institute conducted another.
>Public Policy Polling conducted another.
>Harris conducted another.

Ok, so with all "this" evidence, you have nothing. Not surprising.

duke

24 Feb 2013, 08:32:1824/02/2013
On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 13:43:23 -0800 (PST), SkyEyes <skye...@cox.net> wrote:

>> >And I also wonder why he thinks Catholics over 30 don't need birth
>> >control; does he think menopause happens at 30?
>> Women over 30 use the aspirin method.

>Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
>for you, did it?

It went off fantastic for me. The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
total abstinence.

>A couple can have sexual intercourse with no problem at all even *if*
>the woman is doing something as stupid as holding a pill between her
>knees. Which you would know, if you'd ever had a normal sex life.

You don't get it, do you.

>And by the way: contraception became legal well before you think it
>did: I used it all my fertile life, and I'm 63. See _Griswold v.
>Connecticut_, 1965.

Contraception is definitely legal in the physical world. But the physical world
is not your final judge, is it!!

duke

24 Feb 2013, 08:41:1224/02/2013
There you go - the deadly choice - flesh vs spirit. Nationality has nothing to
do with it.

The dukester, American - American

duke

24 Feb 2013, 08:41:4224/02/2013
Abstinence is the only guaranteed success.

duke

24 Feb 2013, 08:42:4424/02/2013
There aren't any. If you had one, you could reference it.

•RLMeasures

24 Feb 2013, 08:52:5124/02/2013
In article <vc5ki8lfv6l0a82l1...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Women over 30 use the aspirin method.
>
> >Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
> >for you, did it?
>
> It went off fantastic for me. The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> total abstinence.
>
> >A couple can have sexual intercourse with no problem at all even *if*
> >the woman is doing something as stupid as holding a pill between her
> >knees. Which you would know, if you'd ever had a normal sex life.
>
> You don't get it, do you.
>
> >And by the way: contraception became legal well before you think it
> >did: I used it all my fertile life, and I'm 63. See _Griswold v.
> >Connecticut_, 1965.
>
> Contraception is definitely legal in the physical world. But the
physical world
> is not your final judge, is it!!

• Does it seem likiely that the Final Judge will reward those who
produced so many babies that some starved to death?

duke

24 Feb 2013, 09:38:1424/02/2013
There's definitely no eternal rest for the one that murders them.

nature bats_last

24 Feb 2013, 10:12:3324/02/2013

;
> It's a joke alright - and women know it.

;
> It's the next best method to abstinence.

Oh?

Let's see your statistics backing up
your wildly counterintuitive claim.

NBL

W.T.S.

24 Feb 2013, 11:15:5624/02/2013
In article <l95ki813vovr174be...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:31:58 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >>That's right, silent. Show the poll - a reference, an email. Just something to
> >>suggest that you weren't speaking out your ass.
>
> >Gallup conducted one of the polls, Dook.
> >The Guttmacher Institute conducted another.
> >Public Policy Polling conducted another.
> >Harris conducted another.
>
> Ok, so with all "this" evidence, you have nothing. Not surprising.
Presented with evidence, you're still in denial, not surprising, "duke".

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Puppet.
> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

W.T.S.

24 Feb 2013, 11:19:3524/02/2013
In article <vc5ki8lfv6l0a82l1...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> >> Women over 30 use the aspirin method.
>
> >Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
> >for you, did it?
>
> It went off fantastic for me. The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> total abstinence.
>
> >A couple can have sexual intercourse with no problem at all even *if*
> >the woman is doing something as stupid as holding a pill between her
> >knees. Which you would know, if you'd ever had a normal sex life.
>
> You don't get it, do you.
>
> >And by the way: contraception became legal well before you think it
> >did: I used it all my fertile life, and I'm 63. See _Griswold v.
> >Connecticut_, 1965.
>
> Contraception is definitely legal in the physical world. But the physical world
> is not your final judge, is it!!
Yes, the physical world is the final judge. The Pope's sock puppet has
nothing to say about it. "duke", the Pope and Catholic Dogma is pure
filth, the sooner you realize that the better off you'll be.

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Slave Boy.
> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

To learn the truth about contraception, follow the links below:

W.T.S.

24 Feb 2013, 11:22:2424/02/2013
In article <mc9ki8pkik2rfrkp4...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 05:52:51 -0800, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <vc5ki8lfv6l0a82l1...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> It went off fantastic for me. The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> >> total abstinence.

> >> You don't get it, do you.

> >> Contraception is definitely legal in the physical world. But the
> >physical world is not your final judge, is it!!
>
> >? Does it seem likiely that the Final Judge will reward those who
> >produced so many babies that some starved to death?
>
> There's definitely no eternal rest for the one that murders them.
Effective contraception isn't murder by any stretch, "duke". Find a new
con game, just about everyone is onto that one.

> The pukester, CatholiKKK Fool.
> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

For the truth about contraception, follow the links below:

W.T.S.

24 Feb 2013, 11:25:1324/02/2013
In article <9r5ki8l9s8bdvlma5...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On 23 Feb 2013 11:05:59 -0800, Good Morning <Good_...@newsguy.com> wrote:

> >>It's the next best method to abstinence.
> >>
> >>The dukester, American - American
>
> >Of course, German Catholics, of any age, who have been raped but not yet
> >fertilized will be desiring the newly-Church-approved contraceptive pills.
> >The ones who have been raped and fertilized -- well, I guess you'd have to ask
> >them what they'd prefer.
>
> There you go - the deadly choice - flesh vs spirit. Nationality has nothing to
> do with it.
There is no "spirit", "duke", only the flesh of our world. Effective
contraception, sterilization and abortion is the correct and proper way
to deal with unwanted fetus filth.

W.T.S.

24 Feb 2013, 11:26:4424/02/2013
In article <046ki89kfcmargfil...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 12:37:45 -0800, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <juuhi8h35s4gbm5nn...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> It's the next best method to abstinence.
> >>
> >? deluded by Vatican, Inc.
>
> Abstinence is the only guaranteed success.
But not even a priest can make abstinence work. You are one sick puppy,
"duke".

W.T.S.

24 Feb 2013, 11:30:1524/02/2013
In article <256ki8514tvs4aabk...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
We did, "duke", several times now. You simply ignored them. You are in
a state of deluded denial, "duke". The rot of Catholicism has reached
your brain. You're no longer a well person, "duke", seek help before
it's too late for you.

> The pukester, Deluded CatholiKKK.
> Renounce Catholicism!
> You simply can't fix stupid.

For the truth about effective contraception, follow the links below:

Silen...@hotmail.com

24 Feb 2013, 12:34:2924/02/2013
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:28:46 -0600, duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

>On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 18:31:58 -0500, Silen...@hotmail.com wrote:

>>>That's right, silent. Show the poll - a reference, an email. Just something to
>>>suggest that you weren't speaking out your ass.
>
>>Gallup conducted one of the polls, Dook.
>>The Guttmacher Institute conducted another.
>>Public Policy Polling conducted another.
>>Harris conducted another.
>
>Ok, so with all "this" evidence, you have nothing. Not surprising.

I provided a cite as comprehensive as the one you supplied me
concerning John Jay College, Dook.

What's sauce for the goose...

Playing stupid only makes you look stupid, Dook.

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Silen...@hotmail.com

24 Feb 2013, 12:37:2024/02/2013
I gave you four references.

Gallup.

PPP.

Guttmacher Institute.

Harris.

All four polling organizations have confirmed that almost all Catholic
women of child bearing age use birth control.

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

•RLMeasures

24 Feb 2013, 12:47:0924/02/2013
In article <046ki89kfcmargfil...@4ax.com>, duke
• Success is good orgasms sans pregnancy.

•RLMeasures

24 Feb 2013, 12:51:1524/02/2013
In article <mc9ki8pkik2rfrkp4...@4ax.com>, duke
• So a woman who chooses to terminate one of these
http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/PRENATAL/PREN018.html
goes Straight to RC Hell?

Dakota

24 Feb 2013, 14:41:0724/02/2013
On 2/24/2013 9:12 AM, nature bats_last wrote:
> On Feb 23, 10:27 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (�RLMeasures) wrote:

>>> the cold.

>>> Natural family planning.
>
> ;
>> It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>
> ;
>> It's the next best method to abstinence.
>

> Oh?
>
> Let's see your statistics backing up
> your wildly counterintuitive claim.
>

> NBL
>

>> The dukester, American - American

>> Repeal Obama
>> You simply can't fix stupid.

Natural family planning is also known as the rhythm method or by
people who've used it as rhythm and blues.

duke

24 Feb 2013, 16:32:0224/02/2013
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:12:33 -0800 (PST), nature bats_last <seqk...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Feb 23, 10:27 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>> >the cold.

>>> Natural family planning.
>
>;
>> It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>
>;
>> It's the next best method to abstinence.
>Oh?

>Let's see your statistics backing up
>your wildly counterintuitive claim.

What else would make it into the running?

Andrew W

24 Feb 2013, 17:33:1524/02/2013
"duke" wrote in message news:vc5ki8lfv6l0a82l1...@4ax.com...

>>> Women over 30 use the aspirin method.
>
>>Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
>>for you, did it?
>
>It went off fantastic for me.

Bahaha.
Are you a comedian? If so then I agree with you.

The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
>total abstinence.

Yeah, that's why there's so many pregnant Catholics.
Lol.

--
Religions breed hypocrisy, ignorance and self-righteousness.

Jeanne Douglas

24 Feb 2013, 19:36:4224/02/2013
duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> Women over 30 use the aspirin method.
>
> >Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
> >for you, did it?
>
> It went off fantastic for me. The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> total abstinence.
>
> >A couple can have sexual intercourse with no problem at all even *if*
> >the woman is doing something as stupid as holding a pill between her
> >knees. Which you would know, if you'd ever had a normal sex life.
>
> You don't get it, do you.
>
> >And by the way: contraception became legal well before you think it
> >did: I used it all my fertile life, and I'm 63. See _Griswold v.
> >Connecticut_, 1965.
>
> Contraception is definitely legal in the physical world. But the physical
> world
> is not your final judge, is it!!

Of course it is.

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

duke

25 Feb 2013, 07:36:0225/02/2013
You provided empty crap. All you did was say but never support. You cant' be
trusted for accuracy, silent.

duke

25 Feb 2013, 07:36:3525/02/2013
Ask God.

duke

25 Feb 2013, 07:37:5825/02/2013
On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:15 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>
wrote:

>>>Duke, duke, duke, we've been here before, and it didn't come off well
>>>for you, did it?
>>
>>It went off fantastic for me.

>The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
>>total abstinence.

>Yeah, that's why there's so many pregnant Catholics.
>Lol.

No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. Don't you get it yet?

duke

25 Feb 2013, 07:38:5425/02/2013
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:36:42 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
wrote:
No, God is your final judge.

duke

25 Feb 2013, 07:43:3825/02/2013
wrote:

>On Feb 23, 10:27 am, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
>> On Sat, 23 Feb 2013 07:52:06 -0800, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:

>> >the cold.

>>> Natural family planning.
>
>;
>> It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>
>;
>> It's the next best method to abstinence.

>Oh?

>Let's see your statistics backing up
>your wildly counterintuitive claim.

Clue - not the rhythm method.

duke

25 Feb 2013, 07:46:4825/02/2013
You only named 4 groups that conduct polls like politics.

>All four polling organizations have confirmed that almost all Catholic
>women of child bearing age use birth control.

Waiting, waiting, waiting.

>Heh heh...

Heeheehee.

duke

25 Feb 2013, 08:31:2525/02/2013
On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:41:07 -0600, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

>On 2/24/2013 9:12 AM, nature bats_last wrote:

>> ;
>>> It's a joke alright - and women know it.
>>
>> ;
>>> It's the next best method to abstinence.
>>

>> Oh?
>>
>> Let's see your statistics backing up
>> your wildly counterintuitive claim.
>>

>> NBL
>>

>>> The dukester, American - American

>Natural family planning is also known as the rhythm method or by
>people who've used it as rhythm and blues.

No, it is not. It involves a whole lot more in determining periods of
fertility.

•RLMeasures

25 Feb 2013, 09:45:1825/02/2013
In article <6mmmi8h2jffo5rajj...@4ax.com>, duke
• Duke dodges again. Defending RC dicta is problematic at best.

•RLMeasures

25 Feb 2013, 09:49:0725/02/2013
In article <ummmi81sgac1ccf2c...@4ax.com>, duke
<duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:15 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:

> >>It went off fantastic for me.
>
> >The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> >>total abstinence.
>
> >Yeah, that's why there's so many pregnant Catholics.
> >Lol.
>
> No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. Don't you get it yet?

• Duke has apparently made up his mind that women can not concieve with
their knees taped together.

W.T.S.

25 Feb 2013, 11:51:3825/02/2013
In article <ummmi81sgac1ccf2c...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:15 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>
> wrote:

> >>It went off fantastic for me.
>
> >The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> >>total abstinence.
>
> >Yeah, that's why there's so many pregnant Catholics.
> >Lol.
>
> No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. Don't you get it yet?
And what makes you think they didn't?

W.T.S.

25 Feb 2013, 11:52:4925/02/2013
In article <4qmmi890cv1md7s42...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:36:42 -0800, Jeanne Douglas <hlwd...@NOSPAMgmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> >In article <vc5ki8lfv6l0a82l1...@4ax.com>,
> > duke <duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >> It went off fantastic for me. The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
> >> total abstinence.

> >> You don't get it, do you.

> >> Contraception is definitely legal in the physical world. But the physical
> >> world
> >> is not your final judge, is it!!
> >
> >Of course it is.
>
> No, God is your final judge.
The Pope's sock puppet judges nothing!

W.T.S.

25 Feb 2013, 11:54:4025/02/2013
In article <6mmmi8h2jffo5rajj...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:51:15 -0800, r...@somis.org (?RLMeasures) wrote:
>
> >In article <mc9ki8pkik2rfrkp4...@4ax.com>, duke
> ><duckg...@cox.net> wrote:

> >lock on

> >> There's definitely no eternal rest for the one that murders them.
>
> >? So a woman who chooses to terminate one of these
> > http://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/PRENATAL/PREN018.html
> >goes Straight to RC Hell?
>
> Ask God.
The Pope's sock puppet resigned along with the Pope. We'll have to wait
for the next sock puppet to be installed.

W.T.S.

25 Feb 2013, 11:56:0125/02/2013
In article <7spmi85utcafus8pn...@4ax.com>, duckgumbo32
@cox.net says...

> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 13:41:07 -0600, Dakota <ma...@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

> >> ;
> >>
> >> ;
> >>

> >> Oh?
> >>
> >> Let's see your statistics backing up
> >> your wildly counterintuitive claim.
> >>

> >> NBL

> >Natural family planning is also known as the rhythm method or by
> >people who've used it as rhythm and blues.
>
> No, it is not. It involves a whole lot more in determining periods of
> fertility.
True, it involves having plenty of children to please the Pope.
Otherwise, it's completely ineffective at preventing pregnancy.

Silen...@hotmail.com

25 Feb 2013, 15:18:3225/02/2013
That's all you provided, Dook.

I asked you for a cite concerning some claims you made about the
prevalence of pedophile priests.

You pointed me to the John Jay study and that's -all- you pointed me
to.

You asked me about polls and I provided you a list of polling
organizations that have conducted such polls.

As I see it, that's -all- I need to supply in order to meet your
standards.

>All you did was say but never support. You cant' be
>trusted for accuracy, silent.

One would think that you would go to the polls yourself and verify my
claim that the subject of Catholic women using birth control have been
polled on was accurate for yourself.

You won't look it up because you know I'm right, you're already aware
of such polls and you wish to pretend that they don't exist.

See what Catholicism has done to your ethics, Dook?

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Silen...@hotmail.com

25 Feb 2013, 15:20:5325/02/2013
I named 4 groups who've conducted polls on the subject in question,
Catholic women's use of birth control.

All you have to do is look them up.

See what Catholicism has done to your brain, rightard?

Heh heh...

Lying racist rightard socialists...

Batshit crazy and dogshit stupid, every single last one of you.

Andrew W

25 Feb 2013, 18:28:1925/02/2013
"duke" wrote in message news:ummmi81sgac1ccf2c...@4ax.com...
>On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:15 +1100, "Andrew W"
><spam_a...@optusnet.com.au>
>wrote:
>
>>"duke" wrote in message

>>>It went off fantastic for me.
>
>>The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
>>>total abstinence.
>
>>Yeah, that's why there's so many pregnant Catholics.
>>Lol.
>
>No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. Don't you get it
>yet?

Now ask yourself why so many of your fellow Catholics are failing to use
your wonderful perfect fool proof method.
I think its clear that its you who doesn't get it.
I wonder if the penny will EVER drop.

Andrew W

25 Feb 2013, 20:03:1225/02/2013
"duke" wrote in message news:6mmmi8h2jffo5rajj...@4ax.com...
We did. We got no response.
You lose.

nature bats_last

25 Feb 2013, 21:59:3425/02/2013
On Feb 24, 2:32 pm, duke <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 07:12:33 -0800 (PST), nature bats_last <seqkl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> >;
> >> It's a joke alright - and women know it.

;
> >> It's the next best method to abstinence.

;
> >Let's see your statistics backing up
> >your wildly counterintuitive claim.

;
> What else would make it into the running?

I'm confident that you didn't write that
"It's the next best method to abstinence"
without knowing of any studies and statistics
to lead you to this conclusion.

After all, yo...wait a minute...ohmigod
Ohmigod OHMIGOD -- you didn't just
MAKE THAT UP because you wanted to
have some kind of reply did you?
Did you?

I am SO disillusioned..

Now, back to business: Let's see your
statistics backing up your wildly
counterintuitive claim.

NBL

nature bats_last

25 Feb 2013, 22:01:0925/02/2013
On Feb 25, 7:49 am, r...@somis.org (•RLMeasures) wrote:
> In article <ummmi81sgac1ccf2c9aso2nv8djo1cu...@4ax.com>, duke
>

> <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> > On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:15 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_ajwer...@optusnet.com.au>
> > wrote:

> > >The aspirin method is virtually a 2nd lock on
>
> > >Yeah, that's why there's so many pregnant Catholics.
> > >Lol.
>
> > No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy.  Don't you get it yet?
;
> > No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. Don't you get it yet?

;
> Duke has apparently made up his mind that women can not concieve with
> their knees taped together.

Heh!

One does get the idea that Duke has not had a whole lot
of first-hand experience in this particular field of
human recreation.

Also that he's a graduate of the Todd Aiken/Kevin Swanson/
Jeanine Notter/Chuck Winder/Stephen Freind/Nancy Barto
School of Republican Revisionist Gynecology.

NBL

•RLMeasures

26 Feb 2013, 07:49:5126/02/2013
In article
<a511eb72-d1d6-4573...@xb8g2000pbc.googlegroups.com>,
nature bats_last <seqk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 25, 7:49=A0am, r...@somis.org (=95RLMeasures) wrote:
> > In article <ummmi81sgac1ccf2c9aso2nv8djo1cu...@4ax.com>, duke
> >

> > <duckgumb...@cox.net> wrote:
> > > On Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:33:15 +1100, "Andrew W" <spam_ajwer...@optusnet.=
> com.au>

> com...

> > > No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. =A0Don't you get=
> it yet?
> ;
> > > No, because they DIDN'T use the aspirin method, dummy. Don't you get i=
> t yet?
>
> ;
> > Duke has apparently made up his mind that women can not concieve with
> > their knees taped together.
>
> Heh!
>
> One does get the idea that Duke has not had a whole lot
> of first-hand experience in this particular field of
> human recreation.

*** My take also.

> Also that he's a graduate of the Todd Aiken/Kevin Swanson/
> Jeanine Notter/Chuck Winder/Stephen Freind/Nancy Barto
> School of Republican Revisionist Gynecology.

*** chortle

> NBL
It's loading more messages.