Jesuit pedophile priests

Karen

May 11, 2009, 6:45:29 PM5/11/09
The following is a list of Jesuit priests who have been credibly or publicly
identified through lawsuits, public admissions by Catholic Church officials,
or named in published news stories.

If you were a victim, or if you witnessed abuse, or have other information
you believe may help those who were abused, please contact us. Note that
some Jesuit priests are believed to have abused victims in more than one
location, so it is possible that the names you read under one state could be
connected to abuse in other states or countries.

Washington

Fr. Englebert Axer, Jesuit professor, Northern California, Seattle
Univeristy, Spokane

Fr. John Coughlin, Gonzaga Preparatory School/High School, Spokane

Fr. Roy A. Drake, assigned to many dioceses including Boston, Seattle, and
elsewhere in Washington. Worked at colleges and retreat houses.

Fr. Francis (Frank) Duffy, Yakima, WA and Woodburn, Oregon

Brother Jim Gates (Brother Jim), St. Mary's Mission, Colville Reservation,
Omak (1960's-1970's).

Fr. Gordon Keys, St. Mary's Mission, Colville Reservation, Omak

Fr. Michael Kossack, Gonzaga University, Gonzaga Preparatory School

Fr. John Leary, President, Gonzaga University, Spokane, Pullman. Reassigned
to California, Utah, Nevada, Massachusetts

Fr. John McDonald, St. Mary's Mission, Colville Reservation, Omak

Fr. John Morse (sometimes called Morris), St. Mary's Mission, Colville
Reservation, Omak

Fr. Peter O'Grady, Spokane

Brother John O'Brien, Gonzaga Preparatory School, Religion counselor

William Ryan, Gonzaga University

Fr. Michael Toulouse, Gonzaga University, Gonzaga High School, Seattle
University

Fr. Benjamin Trautman (Troutman), St. Mary's Mission, Colville Reservation,
Omak

Idaho

Fr. Ferretti (also known as "Father Freddy"), Nez Perce Reservation, Lapwai,
1980's, Coeur d'Alene Reservation, DeSmet

Oregon

Fr. Bernard A. Harris, Missoula, Montana and Portland, Oregon

Fr. James Harris

Fr. Francis (Frank) Duffy, St. Lukes Catholic Church, Woodburn, Oregon and
Yakima

Fr. James Laudwein

Fr. James Poole

Montana

Fr. Bernard A. Harris, Missoula, Montana and Portland, Oregon

Fr. Ralph Harris

Alaska

Fr. Englebert Axer

Fr. Norman E. Donahue

Fr. George Endal, Holy Rosary Mission School, Dillingham, Alaska

Fr. Francis Fallert, Copper Valley School, Alaska. Was director of Alaska
Jesuits from 1976-82.

James E. Jacobson

Fr. Henry Hargreaves

Fr. James Laudwein, Alaska and Portland, Oregon

Joseph Lundowski, Hooper Bay, Stebbins, St. Michael, Alaska

Fr. James Poole

Anton Smario (Franciscan)

http://www.jesuitabuse.com/pedophile_priests.html

Patrick

May 11, 2009, 7:03:03 PM5/11/09
"Karen" <slug-"oinked:

> The following is a list of Jesuit priests who have been credibly or
> publicly identified through lawsuits, public admissions by Catholic Church
> officials, or named in published news stories.

> Brother Jim Gates (Brother Jim), St. Mary's Mission, Colville Reservation,
> Omak (1960's-1970's).

<Yawn>

Karen

May 11, 2009, 10:50:59 PM5/11/09
slug aka poo bag and the retardo-dog-marrying ratprick bark...@erinet.com
slimed...
> > "Karen" <slug-"married"-older-re...@beavercreek.com> wrote
>> slug aka poo bag and the dog-marrying ratprick bark...@erinet.com
slimed...

> Oh, and we have removed all the fag sick-o priests.

+ YAWN.

> my bride is a dog.

+ HOT NEWS!

> burbra is a bitch.

+ We know.

> Let me thank Karen for showing more of the
> lies that I provide.

+ YAWN

>>> All of the - ALL - of the multiple abusers were all in treatment
>>> at one time or more.
>>
>> Another blatant lie.
>> Please provide proof for your reckless statement.
>
>All of the - ALL - of the multiple abusers were all in treatment
> at one time or more.

Another blatant lie.
Please provide proof for your reckless statement.

Please provide a list of ALL the "multiple abusers" who YOU claim were "in
treatment at one time or more".

Find a list of countries in alphabetical order, if you can.

Start at the letter "A", and list ALL the "multiple abusers" who YOU claim
were "in treatment at one time or more".

> My goodness. Do you think the priest actually abuses
> children in the confessional booth?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/52884.stm

http://www.rickross.com/reference/clergy/clergy230.html

http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/129924.html

http://www.abc.net.au/news/newsitems/200608/s1704376.htm

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/US/05/02/shanley.arrest

patri...@gmail.com

Sep 28, 2013, 4:37:55 PM9/28/13

bbero...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2019, 11:27:26 PM1/9/19
brother obrien was a light in my life if it was not for hime i would have grew up in foster homes spent many afternoon and summers working at gonzaga prep as i was a teen he help see that i found disapline yes i had my but wacked a many time i was on the wron track from age 7 him and pastor fred had a impact on me that lets me serve youth now as an adult i never experience or seen anything i dont know where i would have been if not for the devine interaction from god to bring brother obrien and paster fred who ultimatlely helped my grandmother tame a wild very abused by foster homes child find some joy and purpose in life as an adult i know how people say things that are not true i hope these are not true

Northwesterner 2000

Jun 13, 2021, 5:26:39 PM6/13/21
Bro O'brien wasn't exactly the most masculine guy you ever met...very effeminate, realized that early on...early 80s at Gprep....but he was friendly and did try to help me out, helped keep me on track. But he never laid a hand on me "that way".....but at the same time, I didn't have the low-self-esteem/groomable/"meeker"/overly eager to please personality type/demeanor that pedophiles purposely seek out. (This is a known thing). But my older brother did, unfortunately.

What Id like to know is what ever happened to Bro Gates, whom I am almost 100% certain either affronted, flat-out molested or possibly even sexually assaulted my older brother while on a camping trip out by themselves (fool that he was, but we didn't know any better back then, quite frankly.) Significantly damaged my brother's entire demeanor ...it was manifestly noticeable as soon as he got back from the trip....and things spiraled downward from there, demeanor-wise for him. Turned him against everything he knew...his family, his faith...everything was rebellion, distrust, disdain and cynicism regarding almost anything to do with the church , his parents and most of his family. And honestly, I cant say as I blame him. His trust had been horrendously violated. That weekend was basically the start of it all. And 40+ years later, it STILL haunts him, and ultimately led to the destruction of his relationship with his parents and several of his siblings. These friggin pedophile priests and brothers/deacons the church had for years left an enormous black eye on the church...a church that has many good, hardworking, faithful Christians in it----people who had put their trust in these people, and had that trust demolished. They have no idea the damage they have done.

And the residual damage left from it lasts for YEARS....some of it never heals, I think. Would love to find Bro Gates and back him into and corner and make him speak....... make him tell the story of what exactly happened that fateful day. See if he has the moral courage enough to speak the truth and admit what he did. I doubt it though.

Whole thing is heartbreaking train wreck..