cigarettes @ 2 pounds/packet

awar...@wwcontacts.com

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

Cigarettes @ two pounds a packet !!

You have seen how trucks come across the Channel weighted down with
whisky
and cigarettes. Because of UK taxes, cigarettes are much more pricey
there
than on the continent.
They don´t have to be ! You can buy all international brands
direct
through the net now for TWO pounds a packet, one third cheaper than shop
prices. The cigs, with taxes already paid in the country of origin, are
delivered by post direct to your door, and you can place regular weekly
orders.

What brands are available ?
***************************
Marlboro, Silk Cut, Benson and Hedges, Dunhill, Rothmans, Camel,
Winston,
etc. - Lights and Extra Lights. If you do not see your favourite brand,
just ask us.

How do you get your 2 pound cigarettes ?

Vist the Tobacco Europa site at http://www.seric.es/gratis/tobacco.htm

The service is fast and reliable, and it is all legal for your personal
use
- the taxman cannot touch it !!

Isabel Villa
Order email: teu...@wwcontacts.com

Before you flame me, remember that 1 in 4 of us smokes !!

---------------------

gr...@europa.com

Feb 20, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/20/97

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 awar...@wwcontacts.com wrote:

Dear Isabel,

God bless your larcenous, tax dodging heart. Here in Oregon, we recently
passed a tax measure that is placing a higher tax on cigarettes - a
necessary measure since you smokers happen to eat up a large percentage of
health care costs, driving up taxes and insurance rates.

Smoke away, but maybe you should think of taking responsibility for your
addiction instead of forcing the rest of us to pay for you.

Sincerely,=20
Grace
Portland, OR

> Cigarettes @ two pounds a packet !!

>=20

> You have seen how trucks come across the Channel weighted down with
> whisky
> and cigarettes. Because of UK taxes, cigarettes are much more pricey
> there

> than on the continent.=20
> They don=B4t have to be ! You can buy all international brands

> direct
> through the net now for TWO pounds a packet, one third cheaper than shop
> prices. The cigs, with taxes already paid in the country of origin, are
> delivered by post direct to your door, and you can place regular weekly
> orders.

>=20

> What brands are available ?
> ***************************
> Marlboro, Silk Cut, Benson and Hedges, Dunhill, Rothmans, Camel,

> Winston,=20

> etc. - Lights and Extra Lights. If you do not see your favourite brand,
> just ask us.

>=20

> How do you get your 2 pound cigarettes ?

>=20

> Vist the Tobacco Europa site at http://www.seric.es/gratis/tobacco.htm

>=20
>=20

> The service is fast and reliable, and it is all legal for your personal
> use
> - the taxman cannot touch it !!

>=20

> Isabel Villa
> Order email: teu...@wwcontacts.com

>=20

> Before you flame me, remember that 1 in 4 of us smokes !!

>=20
> =09=09 ---------------------
>=20
>=20

___________________________________________________________________________=
___

Gregg11897

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

I thank God and greyhound that I stopped using nicotine(Copenhagen) ODAAT
almost 3 weeks before I stopped drinking. Otherwise it would have been a
long time before I put the tobacco down. Don't get me wrong, I'm not
gettin' uppity. I'm just sayin' I know what a buckin' fitch it is to
quit. If you smoke consider this, the amount of nicotine in one pinch of
copenhagen = 7 Marlboro reds in terms of mcgs. of nicotine. I chewed that
worm dirt for 18 years and feel muy grateful to HP that I haven't had a
need to pick it up in 53 days and a drink in 35 ODAAT. I owe it to HP and
AA all the way.

peace,
Gregg11897, GRA
peace,
gregg b., GRA

Ian Neeson

Feb 22, 1997, 3:00:00 AM2/22/97

Dear Grace,

Much as I think this argument is irrelevant here - I respond for two
reasons:

1. To test these new settings on this newsreader.

2. Everyone and his Aunty is selling these cheap imported cigarettes in the
UK - along with cheap booze and hand rolling tobacco. Even at present
levels of tax dodging - statistics reveal that the Goverment receives
approximately 10 times the revenue from the duty levied on cigarettes
(approx 5 billion pounds sterling p.a.) than it costs to treat the smokers
in the National Health Service. Also, the insurance companies in the UK (to
which I think this misplaced post only applies) asks the question: Are you
a smoker? - if you answer yes then your *personal* premiums are higher than
those of a non-smoker.

Guess which one of us smokes and which one doesn't? ----> I do my bit - I
don't buy the cheap imported booze. - Please, please, no more: Smoking an
outside issue? threads.
All views expressed are mine some may be borrowed today and exchanged
tommorrow. They are not necessarily representative of any group or
organisation.

gr...@europa.com wrote in article
<Pine.SUN.3.95.97022...@thetics.europa.com>...

On Thu, 20 Feb 1997 awar...@wwcontacts.com wrote:

Dear Isabel,

God bless your larcenous, tax dodging heart. Here in Oregon, we recently
passed a tax measure that is placing a higher tax on cigarettes - a
necessary measure since you smokers happen to eat up a large percentage of
health care costs, driving up taxes and insurance rates.

Smoke away, but maybe you should think of taking responsibility for your
addiction instead of forcing the rest of us to pay for you.

Sincerely,
Grace
Portland, OR

> Cigarettes @ two pounds a packet !!

> Before you flame me, remember that 1 in 4 of us smokes !!

__