My first rave....

1 view

†º~Ðåvé~º† aka 0×¥ðé

May 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/4/00

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
"?簙绣v閪� aka 0抓痖" <IcP_Ph...@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:15922-39...@storefull-298.iap.bryant.webtv.net...
> Hey everyone. I posted once before but only 1 person seemed to
> acknowledge it but oh well. Let me tell you about my first rave last
> week. I went with a bunch of friends. One of them had a hookup that
> was sellin Ecstacy, so I bought a pill and paid $25 bucks (can someone
> let me know if this is a good price?), but we got in it for free so I
> thought it was worth it. Oh yeah and I took somthing called "Toyota"
> and can someone let me know if that is good or not, cuz I enjoyed the
> high very much and it was my first time taking E. It took like an hour
> and a half for the high to hit me, but when it did DAMN. It was nice.
> The thing was when I got home at like 5 the next morning, I was STILL
> feeling it and I droppped it at like 7:30 AND on top of that, I was
> still rollin the next damn morning! I averaged my high for about 15
> HOURS! I could't belive it. And the morning after that I had a killer
> headache and was throwin up a lot. Is that a normal side effect of E?
> And I am gonna ask about my first post....can somebody PLEASE for the
> love of God teach me how to rave dance with the glowsticks? E-Mail or
> respond any thoughts or info.... Later

First of all cut the HTML posts man, some people can't read that shit.

Secondly................

Slipknot sucks.

ArmyRaver

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
See, he should have listened to me the first time I told him about that
shit.

animaniX18

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
If you put as much time and effort into learning how to dance as you did
talking about E, you may just make some progress. Learn about the
culture, music and dance styles first. Drugs are secondary.

PurVirgo

May 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/5/00
>  so I bought a pill and paid $25 bucks (can someone
> let me know if this is a good price?),

that's about right...price ranges anywhere from 15-30 or more...usually
price indicates how good it is, but not always.

>  I took somthing called "Toyota" and can someone let me know if that is good or not,

was that the name of the roll? or something else you took?

>   I averaged my high for about 15 HOURS! I could't belive it.

damn...I can't believe that either!

>  And the morning after that I had a killer headache and was throwin up a lot.  Is that a normal side effect of E?

ugh...unfortuanately, sometimes it is.  I threw up the first 2-3 times I
took e... that just depends on how your stomach likes the pill.  as for
your headache, try sucking on a lollipop or something next
time...grinding your teeth prolly caused you headache.

> And I am gonna ask about my first post....can somebody PLEASE for the
> love of God teach me how to rave dance with the glowsticks?  E-Mail or
> respond any thoughts or info....   Later

can't really explain it.  but this might help.  close your eyes and
listen to the music.  REALLY listen to every element, the bass, the
treble, the ambience.  whichever particular element moves you the most,
use the sticks to visualise the sounds.  there really isn't a *proper*
way to do it, that's what makes it so amazing...it's left open to YOUR
interpretation of what the music visually means to you.

MZ

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
Whatever you took wasn't just E, I start to get worried when the effects
don't wear off after 6 hours, (not that it's ever happened). Whatever
was in that pill, I want some :)
That is, once I find out what it's in it.
(btw, did you have intense hallucinations?)

喓~绣v閪簡 aka 0抓痖 wrote:

> Hey everyone. I posted once before but only 1 person seemed to
> acknowledge it but oh well. Let me tell you about my first rave last
> week. I went with a bunch of friends. One of them had a hookup that
> was sellin Ecstacy, so I bought a pill and paid $25 bucks (can someone
> let me know if this is a good price?), but we got in it for free so I
> thought it was worth it. Oh yeah and I took somthing called "Toyota"
> and can someone let me know if that is good or not, cuz I enjoyed the
> high very much and it was my first time taking E. It took like an hour
> and a half for the high to hit me, but when it did DAMN. It was nice.
> The thing was when I got home at like 5 the next morning, I was STILL
> feeling it and I droppped it at like 7:30 AND on top of that, I was

> still rollin the next damn morning! I averaged my high for about 15
> HOURS! I could't belive it. And the morning after that I had a killer

> headache and was throwin up a lot. Is that a normal side effect of E?

> And I am gonna ask about my first post....can somebody PLEASE for the
> love of God teach me how to rave dance with the glowsticks? E-Mail or
> respond any thoughts or info.... Later

> [Image]

RaverSavior

May 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM5/6/00
>Hey everyone. I posted once before but only 1 person seemed to
>acknowledge it but oh well. Let me tell you about my first rave last
>week. I went with a bunch of friends. One of them had a hookup that
>was sellin Ecstacy, so I bought a pill and paid $25 bucks (can someone
>let me know if this is a good price?),

Depending on where you live, thats the average price. Here in vancouver
canada i pay $20 (thats canadian) per cap...but i used to pay $25 till i met
the right people.

>Oh yeah and I took somthing called "Toyota"
>and can someone let me know if that is good or not, cuz I enjoyed the
>high very much and it was my first time taking E.

Usually doesnt matter what you take cause every batch of e is different. One
time a toyota will be awesome...the next time it could be crap...thats why
you gotta find your own person that you can trust. Stay away from green
triangles though...theres been a few 'incidents' linked to that cap.

>It took like an hour
>and a half for the high to hit me, but when it did DAMN. It was nice.

Most people start feeling the effects in 30 to 60 minutes but i have a
friend who doesnt start rolling till 2 hours after he pops.

>The thing was when I got home at like 5 the next morning, I was STILL
>feeling it and I droppped it at like 7:30 AND on top of that, I was
>still rollin the next damn morning! I averaged my high for about 15
>HOURS!

Unless you're some weird freak of nature or wherever you live gets crazy ass
drugs, dont expect this to happen again. The normal e progression is: pop
===> 30-60 minutes later start rolling ====>reach your peak about 90 minutes
into your roll====>come down bout 3-5 hours after you popped. After that the
e is still there but you're not really rolling per say. Hard to
explain....once you're 'done' you can still bring yourslef back up
psychologically...just get up and keep dancing and put a smile on your face
(it really helps)...your obviously not gonna peak again but you'll get a
second wind. And if you get another 15 hour roll, send me some of your stuff
:-)

>And the morning after that I had a killer
>headache and was throwin up a lot. Is that a normal side effect of E?

NOT NORMAL SIDE EFFECTS OF E AT ALL!!!! This is usually a sign that your e
was mixed with a bunch of shit it wasnt supposed to be mixed with (most e
is....but some with worse stuff than others)! Again...i need to stress the
importance of finding a trustworthy source if you're planning on continuing
to use e! There was just a case of the morning after puking here and it was
discovered that the pills had rat poison in it. Please try to avoid buying e
at parties...thats where the sketchiest shit is found! talk to friends and
find the right connections.

>And I am gonna ask about my first post....can somebody PLEASE for the
>love of God teach me how to rave dance with the glowsticks? E-Mail or
>respond any thoughts or info.... Later

I dunno man...theres no real way....everyone has their own style....i dont
know exactly what kind of dancing you saw cause there isnt all that much you
can do with glowsticks....lol...everyone goes into glowstick craze the first
couple of parties and then one day you realise that there's not much else
that can be done with them....thats when you start to get into liquid
dancing and breaking and popping and all the rest of that good stuff....now
thats the shit!!! Find a good liquid dancer when you're high...itll blow
your mind!!! especailly the first time!
Anyways...i hope that helped....if there's anything else you wanna ask me
just post here with my name as the subject (i dont read everything so i
might miss it if its not done this way)....please party responsibly....drink
lots of water..even if you dont feel thirsty...then go to the
bathroom...even if you dont feel like you need to....and take lots of breaks
during the night to let your body recover...it might not feel like its
tired, but it is! Also, try to eat a good meal before hand since you're not
gonna wanna eat while you're rolling. You might wanna look at getting 5htp
pills (any health food store). You take a couple the day before you
pop...couple more the day of...and a couple more for a day or two after. It
helps replenish the serotonin (sp?) that the e uses up. And you shouldnt be
popping more than once every two weeks....you should actually take longer
breaks than that but thats the bare minimum for the serotonin to be
replinished. If you take it more often, the high wont be as good and you'll
be tempted to take another cap thinking that itll get you higher...it
wont!!! once you're serotonin is depleted, no amount of e will give you your
high back! Also, you should try going to a couple of parties sober...if you
dont have fun sober, then you're there for the wrong reasons!
Alright...that should be enough of a lecture for you :-)
Hope you have more good and safe experiences and let me know if you need
anything else
Peace Love Unity Respect Responsibility

Hugz&plurr
RaverSavior
-aint no thing but a chicken wing on a string

--
"If its fate that brought you to me then im already the luckiest man...
and if its luck that gave you to me then fate must be my greatest fan..."