Yo BooYaa!

1 view

heheehe

Apr 30, 1991, 3:38:08 PM4/30/91

Yo Yo, check this out! I'll like to give a hand to all of the Vanilla
Ice Dissin' baby bubbas and bubbettes... NOw, I'll like to give a call to
all of you who are down with the Booyaa Tribe! Let's make this a New Funky
Nation!. I'll also like to give a handout to all of you who are down with
D.O.C, Ice T, LL Cool J, Three Times Dope, KRS-1 and BDP, EPMD, Kwame,
Third Base (Yeah that's right!), Tarrie B, NWA, Ice Cube (Although he is a
sellout!), X-Clan, Def Jeff, Digital Underwear ( underground), and YO momma....
....sike!.
Also, to all of you housin' slimmies and slimmy hunters....shake it
while you can! ABC-ya! and Peace!
BooYaa Thunder Tongue!