Suge trying to scare 50 Cent...

normacamron

Jan 14, 2003, 8:23:48 PM1/14/03
" bozak" <bo...@mail.com> wrote in message news:<b01i7q$kndm2$1...@ID-178273.news.dfncis.de>...
> "Darryl Licke" <dary...@rcnchicago.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "normacamron" <kk...@careinsite.com> wrote in message

> > > Eh? pseudo-intellectual? Just because you can't even the most
> > > rudimentary of concepts, hardly makes me a "pseudo-intellectual"..I
> > > deliver reason..As for his fans? And? How can anyone respect a single
> > > fanatic of the garbage 50 cent peddles..Fuck his "fans"..Fuck
> > > connoisseurs of anti-black hatred. 50 cent's lyricism is comprised of
> > > hatred of self, deification of white materialism, and dismissal of the
> > > socio-economic rot his ilk delivers to the black community. No, sorry,
> > > I can't defer to the "fans".
> >
> > Dude...you're so ghey.
>
> he might be, but he is actually right...

Heh..I'm not...gay that is...But as for being right?..I love
hip-hop..and No..I'm about as FAR from a backpacker as there is,
however I absolutely detest the garbage that supposed "fans" of this
aesthetic are touting as "dope". I love Nas..I love OC..I love
Monche..Cormega..Large P..Pete Rock..Non-Phixion..I love DOPE
Hip-Hop...I do not LOVE categorically WACK motherfuckers like 50 cent
who profit off the peddling of anti-black self-hate..And I never
will..I'm tired of people excusing them as
"artists"..Huh?..Nah..they're as accountable as the next man for the
shit they spew..

Anirban Haldar

Jan 15, 2003, 7:34:03 AM1/15/03

I don't care what anyone says, 50 cent is a dope mc, and his style
is unique from everyone elses. Wait till the album drops, people are gonna
send that album to the top. Dre did production, Eminem did production and
hopefully a few guest appearances. Everything I have heard from this guy
has been above average.

When Suge showed up to the set of his video shoot for the club
banger "In Da Club" everybody was supposedly terrified, but G-Unit and 50
cent didn't budge. He is not scared of Suge Knight or anyone else. And
he's trying to get rid of Ja Rule, how can you hate a guy for that! The
article on this can be found at www.hiphopdx.com

R!cky

Jan 15, 2003, 3:14:34 PM1/15/03
anybody that uses the line "go girl, it's ya birthday" is wacker than wack.
50 cent is waaay over hyped. He's got like 2 decent tracks, but the rest is
shite.

Josh Scott

Jan 15, 2003, 4:43:40 PM1/15/03

"R!cky" <rick...@excite.com> wrote in message

Nope...that line gets everyone into it...shit is perfect.

So to sum it up, you're completely wrong.

--
Josh Scott
sco-lo

alt.rap land lord

Jan 15, 2003, 6:22:19 PM1/15/03
>anybody that uses the line "go girl, it's ya birthday" is wacker than wack.
>50 cent is waaay over hyped. He's got like 2 decent tracks, but the rest is
>shite.

it's actually "go shorty, it's ya birthday"...

Ish...cuz Ish don't give a fuck like it's his birthday...

"I'm so sick, I'll hold you down and shit in ya mouth
Make you eat it, then wait till ya shit my shit out
Cuz this is what Ish is about, fuck all this toilet talk
Let my name be what it is, shit...we'll go for a walk"
-Ish, represent.....

alt.rap land lord

Jan 15, 2003, 6:25:44 PM1/15/03
>Nope...that line gets everyone into it...shit is perfect.
>
>So to sum it up, you're completely wrong.
>
>--
>Josh Scott

agreed...

Ish...the nerve of some people...

SNW Aquarius

Jan 15, 2003, 9:16:09 PM1/15/03
Ish...cuz Ish don't give a fuck like it's his birthday...

Speaking of birthdays.....My 21st is a mere 14 away.....(not counting today)

January 30th = Look out.....

normacamron

Jan 15, 2003, 11:44:44 PM1/15/03
50 cent is fucking garbage. Clearly you're not in custody of a brain
nor taste. He's SHIT.

Unless your idea of "dope" includes rhyming about the distribution of
crack, the denigration of black women, and the violent intimidation of
anyone that doesn't acquiesce before hollow thug posturing. Yeah!! 50
is so dope!..Not.

I'll never understand motherfuckers like you..Never..It's as if you
don't LISTEN to the music..

50 cent fans...they're as annoying as Neptunes fans..They don't
listen..

Moron

alt.rap land lord

Jan 16, 2003, 12:33:32 AM1/16/03
>Ish...cuz Ish don't give a fuck like it's his birthday...
>
>Speaking of birthdays.....My 21st is a mere 14 away.....(not counting today)
>
>January 30th = Look out.....

ahhh, lucky fuck...I still have 6 months and a few odd days to go...

Ish...it's only a matter of time, BarmasterIsh nears closer...

Josh Scott

Jan 16, 2003, 1:08:04 AM1/16/03

"normacamron" <kk...@careinsite.com> wrote in message
> 50 cent is fucking garbage. Clearly you're not in custody of a brain
> nor taste. He's SHIT.
>
> Unless your idea of "dope" includes rhyming about the distribution of
> crack, the denigration of black women, and the violent intimidation of
> anyone that doesn't acquiesce before hollow thug posturing. Yeah!! 50
> is so dope!..Not.

Yeah that's pretty much it...I love 50.

> I'll never understand motherfuckers like you..Never..It's as if you
> don't LISTEN to the music..

"Ghetto Qu'ran"

> 50 cent fans...they're as annoying as Neptunes fans..They don't
> listen..
>
> Moron

Haha, why do you have to throw insults into your argument?

Scrubbish.

--
Josh Scott
sco-lo

A to the L

Jan 16, 2003, 11:46:31 AM1/16/03
On 15 Jan 2003 20:44:44 -0800, kk...@careinsite.com (normacamron)
said:

>Unless your idea of "dope" includes rhyming about the distribution of
>crack, the denigration of black women, and the violent intimidation of
>anyone that doesn't acquiesce before hollow thug posturing. Yeah!! 50
>is so dope!..Not.

Kool G Rap says hi...

>50 cent fans...they're as annoying as Neptunes fans..They don't
>listen..

nice troll attempt...

PEACH

A to the L

"You can put wings on a pig, but that doesn't make it an eagle."

SIR

Jan 16, 2003, 12:58:46 PM1/16/03
>50 cent fans...they're as annoying as Neptunes fans..They don't
>listen..

Why do you care? Just be content knowing that your choice is the best choice
and your hip hop is the best hip hop.

Sir...cause seriously motherfuckers who hate artist with such passion...must
wanna fuck them

PainInDaAss82

Jan 16, 2003, 1:14:37 PM1/16/03
>cause seriously motherfuckers who hate artist with such passion...must
>wanna fuck them

word. dude is talking like 50 did something personal to him.

Jamie

Jan 16, 2003, 1:32:52 PM1/16/03
> Unless your idea of "dope" includes rhyming about the distribution of
> crack, the denigration of black women, and the violent intimidation of
> anyone that doesn't acquiesce before hollow thug posturing.

Your friend Nas has done his fair share of all of those

SNW Aquarius

Jan 16, 2003, 4:38:06 PM1/16/03
>ahhh, lucky fuck...I still have 6 months and a few odd days to go...

that sucks

My 21st is the 30th
my boy turns 21 on the 6th
my other boy turns 21 on the 13th
3 weeks later i leave for Mardi Gras
return on the 7th which is my friends 21st
the following weekend is my other boys 21st

If ya'll dont see me posting i either (a) died from alcohol poisoning or (b)
spent all my money and cant afford a plane ride home...(flip a coin..one WILL
happen)

ML-78

Jan 16, 2003, 4:48:15 PM1/16/03
> >Unless your idea of "dope" includes rhyming about the distribution of
> >crack, the denigration of black women, and the violent intimidation of
> >anyone that doesn't acquiesce before hollow thug posturing. Yeah!! 50
> >is so dope!..Not.
>
> Kool G Rap says hi...

But he's talented.

ML-78

normacamron

Jan 16, 2003, 7:46:39 PM1/16/03
"Jamie" <jam...@REMOVEjamiel.fsnet.co.ukelele> wrote in message news:<b06tsm$jmk$1...@news6.svr.pol.co.uk>...

Nas also matured. Don't get me wrong. I realize that MANY of my
favorite lyricists, yesteryear and NOW, have dabbled in lame thug
affectations, however NONE of them have glorified it. Nas, from
Illmatic to God's Son , has always lent a decidedly conscious texture
to his rhymes, including those aimed at the supposed "gangsta" crowd.
50 cent is utter garbarge. Save for two tracks, I've listened to every
song on his upcoming album. G-A-R-B-A-G-E...Your sentiments, with
regards to Nas, notwithstanding, to dredge him up amidst this argument
is lame..it's a straw man fallacy that doesn't quite work..cuz it
doesn't apply..

A to the L

Jan 17, 2003, 8:30:08 AM1/17/03
On 16 Jan 2003 16:46:39 -0800, kk...@careinsite.com (normacamron)
said:

Kool G Rap still says hi...

Hieronymous707

Jan 17, 2003, 9:27:47 AM1/17/03
>From: snwaq...@aol.com (SNW Aquarius)

>January 30th = Look out.....

Cool. My wife's birthday is the 30th also. Of course, she's twenty years
older than you.

Come to think of it, it's a good thing she's not sensitive about her age,
otherwise I'd be in deep do-do right now.

-hi-