Blah, Blah, Blah

Jomy George

Jul 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/17/96

Yo...
I could bet my life...that blahzay blahzay new album Blah, Blah,
Blah Will be The SHIT!!!! Thats all i gota say...

And for all you NaS haters...Yo... you all just dont know good shit when
it comes out your ass...so fuck you all

And...JZ's lyrics are alright...but i think his beats are wack as hell...
I dont like his style...its bullshit..

Peace
"How you like me now...i go PoW!!!!"

Michael Alan Goodwin

Jul 18, 1996, 3:00:00 AM7/18/96

Jomy George <jo...@metropolis.idt.net> wrote:

Well 2 outta 3 aint too bad, but take another listen to Jay-Z and peep
his ability to flow with the track while effortlessy damn near
speaking to you person to person. But if you your just hatin on his
material rap style, I can unserstand that cause that shit has more
than had its turn.
Peace