NYC: From The Hood to Hasidim: Black Orthodox Jewish Rap Star

Darrin

Sep 24, 2008, 10:31:08 PM9/24/08
Excerpt from: http://tinyurl.com/4dnzuh

From the 'hood to Hasidim Ultra-Orthodox rap star's tale of tragedy
and triumph
BY SIMONE WEICHSELBAUM
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER
Saturday, September 13th 2008, 7:32 PM

He dodged bullets on a streetcorner. He watched his mother die from a
cocaine addiction. But Flatbush's Yitzchak (Y-Love) Jordan is more
Hasidic than 'hood.

New York's only known black ultra-Orthodox Jewish rapper left his
native Baltimore at 21 for Brooklyn, converting to a religion that
drew him into a far different world.

Jordan, now 29, travels the globe rhyming his views - as a black man
and a Jew.

"The entire way I look at the world is a fusion between Baltimore and
Brooklyn," said Jordan last week, finishing a performance at the
Knitting Factory in Tribeca.

"Being black affects everything," he said. "I had kids stare at me
like I was a gremlin in Borough Park."

In the song, "From Brooklyn to Ramle," Jordan raps about straddling
two worlds:

The same racist systems create the same victims

Half-hour in the pizzeria, they ain't even ask me, man ... hattan I
could spend 1/2 hour hailing taxis

That's how I live on the daily

Black man Haredi [ultra-Orthodox]

Can't let these haters faze me 'cuz if I did, I'd go insane!

rrrzz...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2008, 10:45:07 PM9/24/08

You must envy him. His father probably hooked up with a black chick,
just like you want to.

rrrzz...@gmail.com

Sep 24, 2008, 11:15:43 PM9/24/08

So 1 star reviews across the board and not a single reply, huh
Darrin? Now who's at a loss for words? Yid of Tid my ass.

Darrin

Sep 24, 2008, 11:54:20 PM9/24/08

Once again, it's called having a life & ignoring my cyber stalker!eheh
Zzz (aptly titled!eh), if I give you my autograph, will you promise to
go away?ehe FYI: both his parents are black, thus converting. And I
have never been with a BAP! eh Only JAP for this NY Yid of Tid, ya dig?
eheee And as one who also moonlights as the David Mamet (sweet Jew) of
cyberspace, be happy that I'm giving ya this response!ehehe -D, NYC
"Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens and Staten..from the Battery to the top of
Manhattan..Asian, Middle-Eastern and Latin..Black, White, New York you
make it happen" - BEASTIE BOYS (umpteenth sweet, Jewish NYers - first
successful all-white rap group).."High five - rock the Catskills!" -
BECK (mother is a sweet Jew).."Five Jewish men influenced the history
of Western civilization: Moses said the law is everything. Jesus said
love is everything. Marx said capital is everything. Freud said sex is
everything. Einstein said everything is relative" eh.."In New York,
even if you're Catholic, you're Jewish. If you live in Butte, Montana,
you're going to be Goyish, even if you're Jewish!" ehe - LENNY BRUCE
(b. Leonard Alfred Schneider, Long Island, NY - umpteenth sweet,
Jewish NYer).."One of the great mysteries that has always puzzled me
is how Jews, who account for such a tiny fraction of the world's
population, have been able to achieve so much and excel in so many
different fields - science, music, medicine, literature, arts,
business and more. If you listed the most influential people of the
last hundred years, three at the top of the list would be Einstein,
Freud and Marx; all were Jews. Many more belong on the list, yet Jews
comprise at most less than 3 percent of the United States population.
They are an amazing people. Imagine the persecution they endured over
the centuries: pogroms, temple burnings, Cossack raids, uprootings of
families, their dispersal to the winds and the Holocaust. After the
Diaspora, they could not own land or worship in much of the world;
they were prohibited from voting and were told where to live. Yet
their children survived and Jews became by far the most accomplished
people per capita that the world has ever produced" - MARLON BRANDO,
excerpt from his autbio, "SONGS MY MOTHER TAUGHT ME"

rrrzz...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 12:03:31 AM9/25/08

Look at your posting history. Until I showed up you posted a few
times a day, practically everyday for 10+ years. Now you're posting
once or twice a week. You never ignored people before. You ALWAYS
replied. Epic AOL Fail.

!eheh
> Zzz (aptly titled!eh), if I give you my autograph, will you promise to
> go away?

"Go away"? You used to brag about giving me a lashing with your
"sharp cursor tongue". You haven't used that line a while. I wonder
why?

ehe FYI: both his parents are black, thus converting. And I
> have never been with a BAP! eh Only JAP for this NY Yid of Tid, ya dig?

This posts says otherwise:

http://tinyurl.com/3ja5xs

"Being a nice Jewish mensch, I must admit that CHOCOLATE FLESH has
always excited me more than any other ethnicity. While having never
been
involved in a interracial relationshiop, I have seen my good share of
AFRIQUE EROTICA. In doing so, I must confess to you that my blood
boils with twice the fervor!heh There is something so captivating
about seeing the accentuation of PINK genitalia against a shimmering
black body. Colors that lend to the entire visual experience of why
men enjoy PORN in the first place!!!!"

You want black chicks, not jewish chicks. You even said they were
"mundane".

> eheee And as one who also moonlights as the David Mamet (sweet Jew) of
> cyberspace, be happy that I'm giving ya this response!

David Mamet uses paragraphs...and wouldn't use AOL as his ISP...and
doesn't post the same nonsense over and over again. Epic 56k AOL
Fail.

ehehe -D, NYC

Thank Joe Lieberman for blowing the 2000 election.

<clipped for nonsense because Darrin uses AOL in the year 2008>

Darrin, here's a list of jewish guys that are married to shiksas. Why
don't you make me a list of rich/famous jewish guys who actually
married and stayed with jewish girls?

The list will probably be so short, you'd be able to post it from a
14.4k modem!

Howard Stern - marrying Catholic blonde Beth Ostrosky

Stephen Spielberg - married blonde Protestant Kate Capshaw

Mel Brookes - married Catholic Anne Bancroft

Woody Allen - had long time relationship with blonde Diane Keaton; had
a kid with blonde Catholic Mia Farrow; currently with Asian Soon-Yi

John Stewart - married Tracey McShane

Arthur Miller - married uber-shiksa Marilyn Monroe (forget that
conversion crap, Arthur's mom probably had a heart attack when he told
her the news)

Governor Eliot Spitzer - married a blonde Baptist. Had affairs with
shiksa call girls.

David Cross (funny guy) - currently dating shiksa Amber Tamblyn

Larry King - married to SEVEN different shiksas (too many to name)

Lenny Bruce - had a kid with a blonde stripper

Henry Kissinger - married Nancy Maginnes

Rodney Dangerfield - married Joan Child (I saw a pic of her on Google
Images, she's a hot blonde)

JJ Abrams (creator of "Lost) - married Katie McGrath

Damon Lindelof (another creator of "Lost") - married to Heidi Fugeman
who is Catholic (he said so in the DVD commentary)

William Shatner - it looks like he married FIVE shiksas

Ian Ziering (from the old "90210") - married blonde Nikki Schieler

Adam Sandler - married Jacqueline Samantha Titone (she had to convert)

Sacha Baron Cohen - had a kid with shiksa Isla Fisher (and his family
is upset that she's not converting fast enough! Boo hoo!)

Ben Still - he's half-jewish, but is blonde wife Christine Taylor is
100% gentile

Jerry Stiller - married Irish shiksa Anne Meara

Michael Douglas - married Catherine Zeta Jones

Artie Shaw - married SEVEN shiksas tying Larry King!

DarrinT68 - lusts after German and black shiksas;
"And my first love was a SHIKSA (if you can believe!ehe)"

Here's a quote from an aritcle you posted:

"Mirroring the way many of the moguls divorced their Jewish wives and
married non-Jewish women once they got to Hollywood, shows like "L.A.
Law," "thirtysomething," "Mad About You," "Dharma and Greg" and even
the
cartoon "Rugrats" prominently feature interfaith couples."

Even cartoon jews love shiksas!

"I couldn't help being attracted to beautiful women, almost always
women who were not Jewish, because they were forbidden. And I was
excited when they responded to me, whatever their motives. Going out
with a pretty shiksa, going to bed with her, was like spending a lot
of money - a way of proving I was no longer a poor Jew from the slums
of Philadelphia. I was somebody" - EDDIE FISHER

Eddie is essentially saying giving a "fuck you" to all jewish women.

Darrin

Sep 25, 2008, 1:39:15 AM9/25/08

Unlike you, my anti-Semitic detractors knew their limitations!eheh You
have yet to dry up! eh Your own crazy words: "I'm going to reply to
every one of your posts until the day I die! bwahahaah!" IOW, you're
one wave short of a shipwreck!ehehee That's what I have to deal with!
eh

> > Zzz (aptly titled!eh), if I give you my autograph, will you promise to> > go away?>

> "Go away"?  You used to brag about giving me a lashing with your> "sharp cursor tongue".  You haven't used that line a while.  I wonder> why?>

See above, my Goyasan! eh

> ehe FYI: both his parents are black, thus converting. And I>
> > have never been with a BAP! eh Only JAP for this NY Yid of Tid, ya dig?
> This posts says otherwise:>
> http://tinyurl.com/3ja5xs
>
> "Being a nice Jewish mensch, I must admit that CHOCOLATE FLESH has
> always excited me more than any other ethnicity. While having never
> been> involved in a interracial relationshiop, I have seen my good share of
> AFRIQUE EROTICA. In doing so, I must confess to you that my blood
> boils with twice the fervor!heh There is something so captivating
> about seeing the accentuation of PINK genitalia against a shimmering
> black body.  Colors that lend to the entire visual experience of why
> men enjoy PORN in the first place!!!!">

> You want black chicks, not jewish chicks.  You even said they were> "mundane".>

No, in general, I tire of the "mundane." From a visual erotic
standpoint, I enjoy watching older women and women of color.

> > eheee And as one who also moonlights as the David Mamet (sweet Jew) of> > cyberspace, be happy that I'm giving ya this response!>

> David Mamet uses paragraphs...and wouldn't use AOL as his ISP...and> doesn't post the same nonsense over and over again.  Epic 56k AOL> Fail.>

Gentile projectile: I no longer use AOL, just free AOL email. DSL all
the way! Even if I had a C64 and 300 BAUD, I'd still be able to whip
your tuchis!eheee

> <clipped for nonsense because Darrin uses AOL in the year 2008>

> Darrin, here's a list of jewish guys that are married to shiksas.  Why> don't you make me a list of rich/famous jewish guys who actually> married and stayed with jewish girls?>

Once again, when a prominent Gentile like Sir Paul McCartney married
Linda Eastman (b. Epstein), you don't utter a peep. Ditto for Brolin
and Streisand. Once again, it's not self-hatred, it's law of averages.
There are more shiksehs for the taking, and more Jews who are secular
than religious. When you're a celebrity, religion is the last thing on
your mind. It's all about shtupping! eh The shmeckle does not
discriminate! ehe

> Howard Stern  - marrying Catholic blonde Beth Ostrosky>

He was happily married to a sweetess for 25 years. The 500M Dollar Man
is allowed to do whatever he pleases!eh

> Stephen Spielberg - married blonde Protestant Kate Capshaw

For the umpteenth time, it's "Steven." And Capshaw converted! Sweet
Steven's first marriage was to Amy Irving, who had paternal Jewish
ancestry.

> Mel Brookes - married Catholic Anne Bancroft

"Brooks." Yes, Jews want to be Gentiles, so they can spell like you!
LOL!

<<"I couldn't help being attracted to beautiful women, almost always
women who were not Jewish, because they were forbidden. And I was
excited when they responded to me, whatever their motives. Going out
with a pretty shiksa, going to bed with her, was like spending a lot
of money - a way of proving I was no longer a poor Jew from the slums
of Philadelphia. I was somebody" - EDDIE FISHER >>

<<Eddie is essentially saying giving a "fuck you" to all jewish women.

Like these Jewish women:

Sarah Michelle Gellar
Debra Messing
Natalie Portman (b. Hershlag)
Alicia Silverstone
Jennifer Grey (b. Katz)
Renee Sofer
Cindy Margolis
Lindsey Vuolo (Playmate)
Tina Louise (b. Blacker)
Jennifer Connelly (mother is Jewish)
Lisa Kudrow
Jamie Gertz
Fran Drescher
Goldie Hawn
Kate Hudson
Gwyneth Paltrow
Gina Gershon (oh those lips!eh)
Winona Ryder (b. Horowitz)
Phoebe Cates (b. Katz)
Lauren Bacall (b. Perske)
Judy Holliday (b. Tuvim)
Bess Myerson (1st Jewish Miss America)
..and on and on.. -D, NYC "Comedians/Entertainers: American humor -
theatre, film, television - would have lost much of its punch without
Groucho, Chico, and Harpo Marx, Milton Berle, Fanny Brice, George
Burns, Sid Caesar, Eddie Cantor, Judy Holliday, Zero Mostel, Henny
Youngman, and even
yes, The Three Stooges (Larry Fine, Moe Horwitz, and Jerome "Curly"
Horwitz). The tradition continued with New York natives Danny Kaye and
Phil Silvers in the 1950s & '60s. Woody Allen and Mel Brooks in the
'70s & '80s, and Jerry Seinfeld in the '90s" - NEW YORK CITY'S JEWISH
ARTISTS, excerpt from JEWISH NY: NOTABLE NEIGHBORHOODS AND MEMORABLE
MOMENTS BY IRA WOLFMAN

rrrzz...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 1:52:59 AM9/25/08

So you're admitting defeat? Epic AOL Fail.

> > > Zzz (aptly titled!eh), if I give you my autograph, will you promise to> > go away?>
> > "Go away"?  You used to brag about giving me a lashing with your> "sharp cursor tongue".  You haven't used that line a while.  I wonder> why?>
>
> See above, my Goyasan! eh
>
> > ehe FYI: both his parents are black, thus converting. And I>
> > > have never been with a BAP! eh Only JAP for this NY Yid of Tid, ya dig?
> > This posts says otherwise:>
>
>  >http://tinyurl.com/3ja5xs
>

> > "Being a nice Jewish mensch, I must admit that CHOCOLATE FLESH has
> > always excited me more than any other ethnicity. While having never
> > been> involved in a interracial relationshiop, I have seen my good share of
> > AFRIQUE EROTICA. In doing so, I must confess to you that my blood
> > boils with twice the fervor!heh There is something so captivating
> > about seeing the accentuation of PINK genitalia against a shimmering
> > black body.  Colors that lend to the entire visual experience of why
> > men enjoy PORN in the first place!!!!">
> > You want black chicks, not jewish chicks.  You even said they were> "mundane".>
>
> No, in general, I tire of the "mundane." From a visual erotic
> standpoint, I enjoy watching older women and women of color.
>
> > > eheee And as one who also moonlights as the David Mamet (sweet Jew) of> > cyberspace, be happy that I'm giving ya this response!>
> > David Mamet uses paragraphs...and wouldn't use AOL as his ISP...and> doesn't post the same nonsense over and over again.  Epic 56k AOL> Fail.>
>
> Gentile projectile: I no longer use AOL, just free AOL email. DSL all
> the way! Even if I had a C64 and 300 BAUD, I'd still be able to whip
> your tuchis!eheee

But, you just asked me to go away. And you took 3 days to post
again. Those 56k modems are a bitch. Epic 56k AOL Fail.

> > <clipped for nonsense because Darrin uses AOL in the year 2008>
> > Darrin, here's a list of jewish guys that are married to shiksas.  Why> don't you make me a list of rich/famous jewish guys who actually> married and stayed with jewish girls?>
>
> Once again, when a prominent Gentile like Sir Paul McCartney married
> Linda Eastman (b. Epstein), you don't utter a peep.

That's not what I asked. I asked for JEWISH GUYS with JEWISH GIRLS!

Ditto for Brolin
> and Streisand.
Once again, it's not self-hatred, it's law of averages.

Uh huh. All the rich jews marry shiksas. You still haven't named me
jewish guys married to jewish girls. Epic 56k AOL Fail.

> There are more shiksehs for the taking, and more Jews who are secular
> than religious. When you're a celebrity, religion is the last thing on
> your mind. It's all about shtupping! eh The shmeckle does not
> discriminate! ehe

If it's "all about shtupping" why are they MARRYING the shiksas!
What did Mel Brookes mother say again: "Great, bring her by, I'll be
in the kitchen, with my head in the oven!"

> > Howard Stern  - marrying Catholic blonde Beth Ostrosky>
>
> He was happily married to a sweetess for 25 years. The 500M Dollar Man
> is allowed to do whatever he pleases!eh

Yup, that includes marrying a blonde and buying German cars, just like
all the other rich jews.

> > Stephen Spielberg - married blonde Protestant Kate Capshaw
>
> For the umpteenth time, it's "Steven." And Capshaw converted! Sweet
> Steven's first marriage was to Amy Irving, who had paternal Jewish
> ancestry.

Dumped Irving for a blonde. And conversion is nonsense. If it was
that easy, Mel Brookes mother (and all the other jewish mothers)
wouldn't freak out.

> > Mel Brookes - married Catholic Anne Bancroft
>
> "Brooks." Yes, Jews want to be Gentiles, so they can spell like you!
> LOL!

Wow, 1 letter off and you've ignore the entire point. Epic 56k AOL
Fail.

Yes, he's giving a "fuck you" to those women. Did you READ the quote
YOU posted. He's saying that banging a shiksa makes him feel like
more of a man.

Darrin, I await your list of JEWISH GUYS married to JEWISH GIRLS.

I'll get you started.

1. Jerry Seinfeld.

That's all I can think of.

rrrzz...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 1:55:23 AM9/25/08

Do you have zero comprehension? How many times have I acknowledged
Paul marrying Linda? And the Brolin/Streisand thing proves that no
jewish guys wanted Streisand. They were going after shiksas! He
wanted her for her Hollywood clout!

I await your Jewish Guys with Jewish Girls list.

rrrzz...@gmail.com

Sep 25, 2008, 2:21:15 AM9/25/08

Yeah, "in genera", being going out on dates and getting laid. To you,
jewish girls are "mundane".
And you enjoy watching GERMAN women! Epic AOL 56k fail.

Here's your post where you talk about your 1st love being a shiksa!

http://tinyurl.com/4elyr6

In terms of glam rock artists from the '80s, Motley Crue was always a
cut above
the rest. They were The Beatles of their genre. With the exception of
post
Vince
Neil, every album was an enjoyable gem. Nikki Sixx (architect of Crue,
vastly
underrated lyricist) penned almost every song. Two of my personal
favs:
"THEATRE OF PAIN" - a splendid entree into southern & country rock
flavors.
"TOO FAST FOR LOVE" (debut, many people tend to forget this gem) -
gave "NEVER
MIND THE BULLOCKS" a run for its money!eheh A perfect blend of pop,
metal &
punk. To this day, Motley Crue still brings back many fond memories of
my horny
adolescence in the Catskills!eh I had a summer home for quite a number
of
years. I was "The Johnny" of my day!eh <<---- "Dirty Dancing"
reference! eh
Difference being: I was a sweet resident, not a worker!eheh And my
first love
was a SHIKSA (if you can believe!ehe), not a sweet like Jennifer Grey!
eheheeeee
-D, NYC "This once renowned Jewish resort area in the Catskill
mountains of New
York, was once known as the comedy & entertainment capital of the
world - "THE
BORSCHT BELT"

I await your jewish GUYS with jewish GIRLS list.

I've remebered another name.

Kevin Kline with Pheobe Kates.

So that's 2. My list had 22 (probably more if I searched harder).

No more of this 4 day delay crap Darrin. I know it's tough with a
56k, but can't you go to a library or something?

B.H. Cramer

Sep 25, 2008, 5:28:41 AM9/25/08

"Darrin" <darr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Like these Jewish women:

>Sarah Michelle Gellar - Getting uglier by the month.
>Debra Messing - Never head of her
>Natalie Portman (b. Hershlag) - Losing it
>Alicia Silverstone - A chin you could cut rock with
>Jennifer Grey (b. Katz) - Very ugly. Even after the nose job
>Renee Sofer - All cheekbones and nose
>Cindy Margolis - All plastic
Lindsey Vuolo (Playmate) - Plastic, ugly
Tina Louise (b. Blacker) - You're joking?
Jennifer Connelly (mother is Jewish) - Close, but no cigar
Lisa Kudrow - Dumb as dog shit - and as attractive
Jamie Gertz - One very ugly head
Fran Drescher - You've gotta be joking
Goldie Hawn - A skank
Kate Hudson - Daughter of a skank
Gwyneth Paltrow - Close, but no cigar
Gina Gershon (oh those lips!eh) - One very ugly head
Winona Ryder (b. Horowitz) - Anorexic shoplifter
Phoebe Cates (b. Katz) - Yummm
Lauren Bacall (b. Perske) - Who?
Judy Holliday (b. Tuvim) - Fat, big nose
Bess Myerson (1st Jewish Miss America) - Nope

fla...@verizon.net

Sep 25, 2008, 9:43:27 AM9/25/08

On 25-Sep-2008, rrrzz...@gmail.com wrote:

I see that this list contains a majority of the least Jewish
types of Jewish men - the ones most of us would give away.

> Howard Stern - marrying Catholic blonde Beth Ostrosky

Not only was he married to a Jewish girl already, for years
- & she dumped *him* - I have found no proof that this girl
isn't Jewish.

> Stephen Spielberg - married blonde Protestant Kate Capshaw

Untrue - she is Jewish.

> Mel Brookes - married Catholic Anne Bancroft
>
> Woody Allen - had long time relationship with blonde Diane Keaton; had
> a kid with blonde Catholic Mia Farrow; currently with Asian Soon-Yi

Woody Allen is a scumbag - we will give him to you if you want.

> John Stewart - married Tracey McShane
>
> Arthur Miller - married uber-shiksa Marilyn Monroe (forget that
> conversion crap

Sorry - racist slimebags do not get to make the rules.

>, Arthur's mom probably had a heart attack when he told
> her the news)

Thanks for admitting that you will lie to make a point.

> Governor Eliot Spitzer - married a blonde Baptist. Had affairs with
> shiksa call girls.

Another one you can have.

> David Cross (funny guy) - currently dating shiksa Amber Tamblyn
>
> Larry King - married to SEVEN different shiksas (too many to name)

& *another* one you can have.

> Lenny Bruce - had a kid with a blonde stripper

Him you ca *definitely* have.

> Henry Kissinger - married Nancy Maginnes

A self-hater if ever there was one.

> Rodney Dangerfield - married Joan Child (I saw a pic of her on Google
> Images, she's a hot blonde)

As old as he was when they wed, you can tell it was a "midlife crisis" sort
of marriage.
His first wife was Jewish.

> JJ Abrams (creator of "Lost) - married Katie McGrath
>
> Damon Lindelof (another creator of "Lost") - married to Heidi Fugeman
> who is Catholic (he said so in the DVD commentary)
>
> William Shatner - it looks like he married FIVE shiksas

Another one you an have.

> Ian Ziering (from the old "90210") - married blonde Nikki Schieler
>
> Adam Sandler - married Jacqueline Samantha Titone (she had to convert)

IOW, he married a Jew.

> Sacha Baron Cohen - had a kid with shiksa Isla Fisher (and his family
> is upset that she's not converting fast enough! Boo hoo!)

Translation: he's going to marry a Jew.

> Ben Still - he's half-jewish

No, loser, he's not. Anne Meara, his mother, is Jewish.

>, but is blonde wife Christine Taylor is
> 100% gentile
>
> Jerry Stiller - married Irish shiksa Anne Meara

Again, she is Jewish

> Michael Douglas - married Catherine Zeta Jones

Micheal Douglas is NOT Jewish.

> Artie Shaw - married SEVEN shiksas tying Larry King!
>
> DarrinT68 - lusts after German and black shiksas;
> "And my first love was a SHIKSA (if you can believe!ehe)"
>
> Here's a quote from an aritcle you posted:
>
> "Mirroring the way many of the moguls divorced their Jewish wives and
> married non-Jewish women once they got to Hollywood, shows like "L.A.
> Law," "thirtysomething," "Mad About You," "Dharma and Greg" and even
> the
> cartoon "Rugrats" prominently feature interfaith couples."
>
> Even cartoon jews love shiksas!

Just goes to show you how secular Jews are the problem.

> "I couldn't help being attracted to beautiful women, almost always
> women who were not Jewish, because they were forbidden. And I was
> excited when they responded to me, whatever their motives. Going out
> with a pretty shiksa, going to bed with her, was like spending a lot
> of money - a way of proving I was no longer a poor Jew from the slums
> of Philadelphia. I was somebody" - EDDIE FISHER
>
> Eddie is essentially saying giving a "fuck you" to all jewish women.

He would - even his OWN DAUGHTER hates him.

Susan