I am new...wonderin where every1 is reppin

Kyanne

Feb 14, 2002, 3:51:02 PM2/14/02
Any of ya'll reppin NJ? or near it?

Ky...curious
Ky...wake~n~bake (my motto)

DOKool

Feb 14, 2002, 4:02:40 PM2/14/02
Kyanne wrote:

> Any of ya'll reppin NJ? or near it?

in the northeast...

Joey Bishop & YoB - Boston, Mass

Kay, Pizon, Sinful - NY

Ish, Ocho - NJ

DOKool (moi), Rane - Illadelph, PA

Holy Child

Feb 14, 2002, 4:02:02 PM2/14/02
"Kyanne" <abla...@aol.come2blaze>

> Any of ya'll reppin NJ? or near it?
>
> Ky...curious
> Ky...wake~n~bake (my motto)

Austin

Adrunk

Feb 14, 2002, 4:37:27 PM2/14/02
I'm reppin the wild wild west
coast..............................................................of
Scotland.

Ad......hah!

Holy Child

Feb 14, 2002, 4:47:12 PM2/14/02

"Adrunk" <jam...@ukgateway.net>

Geneva?

SIR

Feb 14, 2002, 5:21:05 PM2/14/02
Orlando, FL...

Sir...word.

Adrunk

Feb 14, 2002, 5:01:07 PM2/14/02
"Geneva?"

What?

Ad......

Holy Child

Feb 14, 2002, 5:31:39 PM2/14/02

"Adrunk" <jam...@ukgateway.net>

> "Geneva?"
>
> What?

Whoops, wrong country.....

Kyanne

Feb 14, 2002, 10:59:57 PM2/14/02
>I'm reppin the wild wild west
>coast..............................................................of
>Scotland.

LoL...funny shit, I don't know anyone from a different country and shit! Do a
lot of heads blaze over there?

Ky...expanding her horizons

truplaya611

Feb 14, 2002, 11:09:35 PM2/14/02
Reppin' B-more (Baltimore), but down at UMES in P.A. (Princess Anne)

Feb 15, 2002, 12:46:40 AM2/15/02
Dayton OhighO...home of aviation an masturbation

UNIVERsON G.A.I of British Intelligence

Feb 15, 2002, 5:21:56 AM2/15/02
Living in Sunderland (Near Newcastle) North East of England
Home of bad hair cuts, dodgey clothing.

Come from Radstock (Near Bath/Bristol) South West of England
Home of Cider

Leonie

Feb 14, 2002, 5:44:44 PM2/14/02
"Kyanne" wrote

> Any of ya'll reppin NJ? or near it?

Just go to www.altrap.com, there you´ll find everything you need to
know.

Leo

A to the L

Feb 15, 2002, 8:57:41 AM2/15/02

A to the L is from biggedy biggedy Belfast...

Home of bombs, guns, machine gun runs, U2 number ones, insufficient
funds, followers of tims and huns, priests and nuns, and a fine
jewellers called Lunn's

and ya know that...

PEACH

A to the L

Check the sites y'all... www.altrap.com www.raredj.com
"A to the L owns all your stankin asses. Man can rap his ass off. The rest are scrubs." - Fatboy Roberts
"...let's just say that I think that A to the L is an artist because of his ability to quantify different SHITS into words. That's art." - Alvin Smith

SNW Aquarius

Feb 15, 2002, 10:29:22 AM2/15/02
Wattz Akron , Ohio

Jay

Feb 15, 2002, 11:19:16 AM2/15/02
Shout going out to the one called London baby! Yeah!
Won't be known,
'Till I'm gone,
And you study my bones

Timid

Feb 15, 2002, 11:25:53 AM2/15/02
FL

Timid

Andrew Octopus

Feb 15, 2002, 3:01:06 PM2/15/02
North Carolina, come on and raise up...
*****************
space out. eat more art.
http://andrew_octopus.tripod.com/theoddityfactory/index.html
http://www.creativegoals.com/linksfromhome/andrew/andrew.htm

DJ Kazuya

Feb 16, 2002, 11:56:52 AM2/16/02

Representing BIG D, Texas, baby...

home of the Mavs, a 30 screen theater and a titty bar on what seems to be
every block and 80 degree January days with snow the next.....

peace Kazuya

alt.rap land lord

Feb 16, 2002, 4:20:42 PM2/16/02
>Any of ya'll reppin NJ? or near it?
>
>Ky...curious

Where in NJ you from? I'm from Central Jerz, near Somerville/Bridgewater area.

...and the copying of my sig has got to stop..

Ish coined "Ish...(insert todays phrase here)" ...a long time ago.

"As God, you're chosen to be sent to a hell hole and then...//
I'll judge you for who you are, and send you to hell for your sins//"
- Battle vs. Vadik aka Fake God (and everybody else for that matter)

Adrunk

Feb 16, 2002, 7:08:12 PM2/16/02
"and the copying of my sig has got to stop.."

Uh, I copied that sig about a year ago. I'm too cool for it now.

Ad....

Suspect

Feb 17, 2002, 1:46:13 AM2/17/02
Reppin' EL Paso, Texas, Dunny...

Suspect
"I got to make it to heaven, for going thru hell" Styles Pinero

Kyanne

Feb 17, 2002, 1:14:01 PM2/17/02
>Where in NJ you from? I'm from Central Jerz, near Somerville/Bridgewater
>area.

I live in Southern, near AC (the poor man's Vegas).

>...and the copying of my sig has got to stop..

Ky...will sign however she sees fit (no beef intended)

Rodrigo

Feb 17, 2002, 5:58:10 PM2/17/02

Reppin Houston, 20 inch subs on 20 inch dubs
Screwston, H Town, Hustle Town, whatever...

Mr Bravo

www.mrbravo.com

usenet: alt.rap
AOL IM: www mrbravo com
MSN IM: mrbravo2000

the greatest achievement involves the greatest risk

DJ Kazuya

Feb 17, 2002, 10:47:13 PM2/17/02

"Rodrigo" <rbr...@creek.uh.edu> wrote in message

> Reppin Houston, 20 inch subs on 20 inch dubs
> Screwston, H Town, Hustle Town, whatever...

Now Daddy come first
and Daddy come next
Daddy represent that Screwston, Tex....

peace Kazuya

Joey Bishop 36

Feb 18, 2002, 1:01:31 AM2/18/02

>Reppin Houston, 20 inch subs on 20 inch dubs
>Screwston, H Town, Hustle Town, whatever...
>
>Mr Bravo

Orale, homes, odelay!, odelay!.

''I lounge gettin' blown by PJ Sparxx in Key West
I need breasts like Sahara needs an HIV test
I'll hit up that pussy wit' a nasty attack
Get on your knees like you looking for that last piece of crack''
Necro from ''Get on Your Knees''

alt.rap land lord

Feb 18, 2002, 4:31:32 PM2/18/02
>I live in Southern, near AC (the poor man's Vegas).

Word, I was just down that way when I went to Rowan University for some
parties....

...but that college is gay.

>>...and the copying of my sig has got to stop..
>
>Ky...will sign however she sees fit (no beef intended)

Then you shall suffer the consequences!

Ish...shit, I dunno...alt.rap bores me sometimes.

Mr Bravo

Feb 18, 2002, 9:43:07 PM2/18/02
joeybi...@aol.com (Joey Bishop 36) wrote in message news:<20020218010131...@mb-fu.aol.com>...

> >Reppin Houston, 20 inch subs on 20 inch dubs
> >Screwston, H Town, Hustle Town, whatever...
> >
> >Mr Bravo
>
> Orale, homes, odelay!, odelay!.

Funny stuff Joey,; I'm positive you'll be taking your impressive,
original, and innovtive comedy act to a local middle school assemnly
in no time. However, the real irony is how you go and make a very
general and stereotypical statement based solely on your immature,
feeble observations in the attempt of mocking my background, when
before you've cried wolf because your lack of security believed I was
making a racial comment. You really are dumber than you think
holmes...

Mr Bravo

But like I said before "...yo, you need to calm that voice
My ancestors came here cus they wanted to, yours didnt have no
choice..."

Joey Bishop 36

Feb 19, 2002, 10:36:00 PM2/19/02
>> Orale, homes, odelay!, odelay!.
>

> Funny stuff Joey,; I'm positive you'll be taking your impressive,
>original, and innovtive comedy act to a local middle school assemnly
>in no time. However, the real irony is how you go and make a very
>general and stereotypical statement based solely on your immature,
>feeble observations in the attempt of mocking my background, when
>before you've cried wolf because your lack of security believed I was
>making a racial comment. You really are dumber than you think
>holmes...

I guess we're in the same boat then. Anyways to tell you the truth I think
eses are amusing. Here in Boston
the only Latinos we have are Puerto Ricans, Dominicans,
Cubans, who are pretty much like black people. I don't
even know any Mexicans, so I'm not gonna try and judge
ya'al. It's just to me that shit is a joke the whole west
coast and down south style to me. Ya'al can think the
same about us it's all good. I'm not even talkin' just eses everybody west of
the Missisippi got me clownin'.
I guess you got to be from there to understand it though. I don't mean any
disrespect cuz you gotta rep your hood no matter where you're from. So it's
all good and all love for every nigga in the USA.

Locco

Feb 20, 2002, 1:30:48 AM2/20/02
Sydney, Australia... home of the westies, "fully sick bro", and my nutsack

--
You've just been enlightened by the Magnificent Locco
King of Kings

ktpr

Feb 20, 2002, 2:04:20 AM2/20/02
boston, mass

before: D.C/Maryland area

Helż

Kyanne wrote:

> Any of ya'll reppin NJ? or near it?
>
> Ky...curious

> Ky...wake~n~bake (my motto)

truplaya611

Feb 20, 2002, 10:52:00 PM2/20/02
Where were you at in the DC/MD area?

ktpr

Feb 20, 2002, 11:34:47 PM2/20/02
Let's see... Takoma Park for about 5 years (Philadelphia ave). Silver
Spring for a couple (Dalla Street, near Silver Spring Metro), and way
back in the day when I was a mere shorty I lived near Dupont Circle. As
you can see I moved around a bit. Went to Blair High School for a year.

that's cool that your from around the area.

peace
Hel¿

truplaya611 wrote:

> Where were you at in the DC/MD area?
>
> ktpr <kt...@nunoalves.com> wrote in message news:<3C734A74...@nunoalves.com>...
>
>>boston, mass
>>
>>before: D.C/Maryland area
>>

>>Hel¿

Joey Bishop 36

Feb 21, 2002, 1:37:27 AM2/21/02
>boston, mass
>
>before: D.C/Maryland area

College student ha? Well me and Yo-B live in Boston
and Tru Playa's from Maryland.

Glà§wègîàn

Feb 21, 2002, 7:14:23 AM2/21/02
Holy Child slabbered, apparentely semi sober in

> "Adrunk" <jam...@ukgateway.net>
>
>> I'm reppin the wild wild west
>> coast..............................................................of
>> Scotland.
>>
>> Ad......hah!
>
> Geneva?

*lol*

DJ Kazuya

Feb 21, 2002, 12:00:34 PM2/21/02
joeybi...@aol.com (Joey Bishop 36) wrote in message news:<20020219223600...@mb-fv.aol.com>...

> I guess we're in the same boat then. Anyways to tell you the truth I think
> eses are amusing.

We find corny ass Yanks equally amusing...

> Here in Boston
> the only Latinos we have are Puerto Ricans, Dominicans,
> Cubans, who are pretty much like black people.

Now there's an Einstein-level statement.

> I don't
> even know any Mexicans, so I'm not gonna try and judge

Then where are you getting all of this "ese" shit? Your VCR got a
tape of "American Me" stuck in it?

> ya'al. It's just to me that shit is a joke the whole west
> coast and down south style to me.

No one's losin' any sleep...

> Ya'al can think the
> same about us it's all good.

No, I'm pretty open-minded... I like a lot of stuff, and appreciate
even the stuff I don't... comprende, ese?

> I'm not even talkin' just eses everybody west of
> the Missisippi got me clownin'.
> I guess you got to be from there to understand it though. I don't mean any
> disrespect cuz you gotta rep your hood no matter where you're from. So it's
> all good and all love for every nigga in the USA.

I bet it is, "nigga"...

peace Kazuya

truplaya611

Feb 21, 2002, 3:31:55 PM2/21/02
Yeah I know where those places are at, Montgomery County, and around
downtown DC. I'm from Baltimore though, grew up in the Dundalk area of
Baltimore County.

Mr Bravo

Feb 21, 2002, 9:48:34 PM2/21/02
joeybi...@aol.com spewed pure uneducated bullshit in message

> I guess we're in the same boat then.

> Anyways to tell you the truth I think eses are amusing.

See what happens when you assume shit? Anyways, if you really want
to know, Im not into all that Down South shit, with a few exceptions.
Joey, you really try to come off as being an honest fella who cant
seem to understand you lack maturity, but honestly, you just lack some
understanding. Whether your boat is the one without oars, Amistad, the
Titanic, or a yacht, I'm not on it "nigga".

Joey Bishop 36

Feb 22, 2002, 3:05:20 AM2/22/02
>But like I said before "...yo, you need to calm that voice
>My ancestors came here cus they wanted to, yours didnt have no
>choice..."

Actually your ancestors came here out of
desperation and a need to move up from abject poverty. If they could make the
same kind of money back in Mexico they'd go back in a second. If you
think I want to go back to Africa then you really
gots ta chill wit that angel dust homes.

DJ Kazuya

Feb 22, 2002, 4:18:12 PM2/22/02
joeybi...@aol.com (Joey Bishop 36) wrote in message news:<20020222030520...@mb-ca.aol.com>...

> >But like I said before "...yo, you need to calm that voice
> >My ancestors came here cus they wanted to, yours didnt have no
> >choice..."
>
> Actually your ancestors came here out of
> desperation and a need to move up from abject poverty. If they could make the
> same kind of money back in Mexico they'd go back in a second. If you
> think I want to go back to Africa then you really
> gots ta chill wit that angel dust homes.

Quit talkin' out of your ass... you don't know anything about Mexico
or Mexicans that you didn't read in a book. And that book musta had
big-ass letters and a lot of pictures for someone with your I.Q. to
understand it....

peace Kazuya