OTP: Sports

1 view

Yo B 2k

May 11, 2002, 11:32:11 AM5/11/02
Celtics are taking the championship.. yes

-B

Brad Allen

May 11, 2002, 2:03:47 PM5/11/02
umm, not the way they've been playing, you saw that pistons game, right...

shiiiiiiiiitttttttt, but i do dig the celts..

peace
"I've wrote on what you wipe your ass with/ You've read books, I've lived
myths/"
-Brad Allen

Yo B 2k

May 11, 2002, 8:28:24 PM5/11/02
>umm, not the way they've been playing, you saw that pistons game, right...

yea.. i saw it.. we won.. watch Sunday.. celts by 20.. bank on it.

-B

DR

May 11, 2002, 11:53:20 PM5/11/02
>Celtics are taking the championship.. yes

Come on, man.. Don't you know the eastern conference is just playing for
second place?

Dan.
because l.a. is still unfuckwittable...

Holy Child

May 12, 2002, 2:53:00 AM5/12/02
"Yo B 2k" <yo...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Celtics are taking the championship.. yes
>
> -B

naw, it's all about dem Spurs baybee.

HC - #33 fo life.
--
http://www.indamix.net
"If God isn't real, then there is no good or bad, because there

Rodrigo

May 12, 2002, 11:33:49 AM5/12/02

oh yeah, another spurs fan... sure, they seem to choke here abd there, but
its time to win that championship withou an asterick this time.
Sa Town fo life...

Mr Bravo

www.mrbravo.8m.com

usenet: alt.rap
AOL IM: www mrbravo com
MSN IM: mrbravo2000

the greatest achievement involves the greatest risk

Yo B 2k

May 12, 2002, 12:23:47 PM5/12/02
>naw, it's all about dem Spurs baybee.

yea, but they already blew it.. they lost home advantage to LA... its over now.

alt.rap land lord

May 12, 2002, 1:36:43 PM5/12/02
Watch for the Nets...Can't nobody fuck with them right now, even IF Jason
Kidd's got stitches...

Ish...NJ bay-bay

"I'm so sick, I'll hold you down and shit in ya mouth
Make you eat it, then wait till ya shit my shit out
Cuz this is what Ish is about, fuck all this toilet talk
Let my name be what it is, shit...we'll go for a walk"
-Ish, represent.....

Holy Child

May 12, 2002, 2:34:01 PM5/12/02
"Rodrigo" <rbr...@bay.uh.edu> wrote in message

> oh yeah, another spurs fan... sure, they seem to choke here abd there, but
> its time to win that championship withou an asterick this time.
> Sa Town fo life...

Yea, we gots to show the zen master whats what.

HC - i got his asterisk right chere.

Holy Child

May 12, 2002, 2:34:22 PM5/12/02
"Yo B 2k" <yo...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >naw, it's all about dem Spurs baybee.
>
> yea, but they already blew it.. they lost home advantage to LA... its over
now.

never that.

HC

DOKool

May 12, 2002, 5:22:13 PM5/12/02
On Sun, 12 May 2002 01:53:00 -0500, "Holy Child"
<holy...@indamix.net> wrote:

>"Yo B 2k" <yo...@aol.com> wrote in message
>> Celtics are taking the championship.. yes
>>
>> -B
>
>naw, it's all about dem Spurs baybee.

go... um... Phillies. Yeah. They're almost back at .500, just watch
& wait...

Holy Child

May 12, 2002, 8:56:13 PM5/12/02
"DOKool" <DOK...@aol.com> wrote in message

I'd much rather watch Philly than Boston.

HC - but hey, Pierce is nice.

Yo B 2k

May 12, 2002, 9:14:27 PM5/12/02
>I'd much rather watch Philly than Boston.

DOKool was talkin about phillies as in baseball.. Boston is way fucking better
than the 76ers, as they proved in that game 5 route..

-B

Yo B 2k

May 12, 2002, 9:15:55 PM5/12/02
>never that

yea.. its mos def. over now... down 3-1, going back to LA... spurs got no one
that can play a full decent game.. they seem to fall a part near the end.

-B

Yo B 2k

May 12, 2002, 10:25:32 PM5/12/02
Detriot, you suck!

-B.. just getting my Celtic pride on.

Holy Child

May 12, 2002, 11:56:24 PM5/12/02
"Yo B 2k" <yo...@aol.com> wrote in message

yea, I dang near cried at the end of the game. They should be the ones 3-1,
but if they can't close it, then I guess they don't deserve it.

HC - but I'm still hoping, cuz I'm jus that loyal to 'em. :-|

Holy Child

May 12, 2002, 11:57:48 PM5/12/02
"Yo B 2k" <yo...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >I'd much rather watch Philly than Boston.
>
> DOKool was talkin about phillies as in baseball..

aha!

> Boston is way fucking better
> than the 76ers, as they proved in that game 5 route..

no doubt about that, I just like watching the sixers more for some reason.

HC - but hey, I don't really watch the east that much anyway.

spinsane the asciist

May 13, 2002, 3:55:10 AM5/13/02
the celtics are way more rounded than philly.

i have just got back into hoops the last two years, and then just in
playoffs, and college level. so its pretty cool watching playoffs in
madison square (?) where i used to see magic vs bird back in the day..

i gotta say,i hate the spurs last year. but i've been watching and duncan
is the man. he makes a lot of scoring look very easy baseline especially
against that beast shaq.

watched the nets vs charlotte game too. i think the nets will smoke the
hornet, but i don't see the nets as being good enough to work the
tournament. then again, this was my first game watching them all season.
they seemed bland though...

lakers will win it again... but from what i saw of the celts, they looks
to be equally solid all around... but their dudes aren't superstars like
shaq and kobe..

who knows though, definately not me... no sports genius anymore. i'd like
to see someone win besides the lakers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------.
_\___\/_
_/_ _ ______ _ _ ___ _ _/_ _\_ \ /\/ _/_
//________ ________ _/_ _________ //_____________\\ ___\/____//_
___(___ /_\_ ///___\_ /_(___ / _/ \__\_ / _/______
\ |/ / |/ / / |/ / |/ / \| / |/ / \| //
_|____/ / _/ / /|__/ /|____/ / \__|__/ /|___\ \
: \______\ \____/|___\ /______\ \______\_______/ /______\ /_______\
|___|hP! _ _______ _

spinsane the asciist

May 13, 2002, 4:04:26 AM5/13/02
i got mad love for mo'town

epicener of detroit techno (obviously)

spin / rocks the D-troit hat when i can find it, otherwise the redsox jawn

On 13 May 2002, Yo B 2k wrote:

> Detriot, you suck!
>
> -B.. just getting my Celtic pride on.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------.

spinsane the asciist

May 13, 2002, 3:57:19 AM5/13/02
word. i watched that game till the end of the 3rd. the spurs had it in
charge. i heard all the sportscasters talking about the spurs falling off
during the 4th, but an 8 point lead or whatever, coupled with how
efficiently they *were* playing, i thought they had it in hand. but then i
switched to watching sunday cartoons, turned back, and saw timmy duncan
with his shirt over his head to hide his tears. that was fucked up.

any b, did we talk about a collab in audio or what?

On 13 May 2002, Yo B 2k wrote: