Money in the MAIL!!

JJC

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

> [...]

> 2- Robert Knowlton
> PO Box 924
> Concord, NH 03302-0924
>
> 3- JCL
> 1313 Wake Forest Dr. #125
> Davis, CA 95616
>
> 4- RFP
> 9594 1st Ave, NE, #423
> Seattle, WA 98115
>
> 5- JJC
> 1770 Glenmore Ave
> East Meadow, NY 11554
>
> Second Step - Now remove the 1st name on the list, move the other 4
> names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3 etc.) and put your name and address
> as number 5 on the list. You can do this by re-typing this article or
> simply editing it in a word processor.
>
> Third Step - Now Post your adjusted article to at least 200 Usenet
> news groups (there are over 20,000 of them).
>
> That's it! You are now in the Mail Order Investment Business and you
> will start receiving $1 returns by mail within a week or two. The more
> newsgroups you post to, the bigger your return will be. You may even
> want to rent a P O Box to handle the volume of mail you're likely to
> receive.
>
> If you wish to remain anonymous, you can use a pseudonym such as "The
> Manager" or "The Investor", but make sure your snail mail address is
> correct!
>
> How does this work?
>
> Of every 200 postings I made, I received an average of 5 replies for
> $5. Ok that may not seem like much but read on....
>
> Each person who sent you $1 also makes - let's say, only 200
> additional postings WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 4, i.e. 1000 postings.
>
> On average therefore, 50 people will send you $1 with your name at
> number 4. You make $50.
>
> Your 50 new agents make 200 posting each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 3 or
> 10,000 postings - average return 500 at $1 each is $500. They make 200
> postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER 2 = 100 000 postings = 5 000
> returns at $1 each = $5 000.
>
> Finally, 5,000 people make 200 postings each WITH YOUR NAME AT NUMBER
> 1 and you get a return of $50,000 before you name drops off the list.
> AND THAT'S IF EVERYONE DOWN THE LINE ONLY MAKES 200 POSTINGS! Total
> income in one cycle = $55,500.
>
> And when you drop off the list - simply start over!
>
> Remember, this only costs Five dollars, 5 postage stamps and some
> online time. So what are you waiting for?
>
> You may be thinking "This has been around a while - What happens if
> the scheme is 'played out" and no one sends me any money"?
>
> Big deal! So you lose $5 - but with hundreds of thousands of new
> people joining the internet every day thats hardly likely to happen.
>
> Remember, follow the instructions and play fair - send those 5
> one-dollar bills (this process is based on honesty not on cheating on
> the initial investment). Perhaps we'll meet on the beach in Hawaii.
> That is what my $1827 is going towards (I'll have to think about what
> to do with the rest of the $$$$ that is coming my way!)

Chuck E. Cheese

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96

JJC wrote:

> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I used to think this was a huge joke until I tried it - the "turn $5
> > into $50,000" idea. But after awhile I started to realize "This (HUGE FUCKING SNIP RIGHT HERE)

ok, you know how these fuckers leave about 5 names and addrresses hoping
to get money? well the person who sent it is always the last one on the
list. So go to your local magazine shop or supermaket, get ALL of
the subscription cards you can, fill in the name and address at the
bottom of the list on the cards, and mark "bill me later"
imagine the look on thier face when they get about one hundred magazine
subscriptions that they never ordered.....now imagine if everyone
who read thius newsgroup did it.........

george

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96
to J...@jc.com

hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
MOTHERFUCKER!!!

george

Oct 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/7/96
to J...@jc.com

li...@primenet.com

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:

yeah u talkin loud shit when there iz nobody around to smack some
sense into your arabian small dick having ass bitch

7...@dji.com

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

when are you idiots going to realize that you are wasting your time trying
to stop the spammers.

you try and try but they keep on coming!!!

go and get a life and stay out of the affair of others!!!

borrg

Larry Rogers

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

7eh> when are you idiots going to realize that you are wasting
7eh> your time trying to stop the spammers.

7eh> you try and try but they keep on coming!!!

7eh> go and get a life and stay out of the affair of others!!!

7eh> borrg

Borrg looked up his family tree and found out he was the sap.

When Borrg was born the doctor came out to the waiting room and
said to his father,"I'm sorry, we did everything we could but
he pulled through."

Once Borrg was lost, he saw a policeman and asked him to help find his
parents. He said to the policeman, "Do you think we'll ever find
them?" He said, "I don't know kid, there are so many places where they
could hide."

Harold Dean Thomas II

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:

>hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
>nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
>MOTHERFUCKER!!!

EVERYONE PLEASE EMAIL THIS TO THE POSTMASTER AT THIS PERVERTS SITE.
postm...@sooty.cs.miami.edu So we can get Alladin kicked off the
net!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Harold Dean Thomas II
Three Texans United Partnership
Dole Kemp 96
Opportunity is missed by most people bacause it is dressed in
overalls and looks like work!
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~jwyckoff/hfh.html
http://www.nra.org/rtbav/rtbvhome.html
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

rom...@azstarnet.com

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:

*hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
*nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
*MOTHERFUCKER!!!
I see you are quite the scatologist.

Tom Wright

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

> ok, you know how these fuckers leave about 5 names and addrresses hoping
> to get money? well the person who sent it is always the last one on the
> list. So go to your local magazine shop or supermaket, get ALL of
> the subscription cards you can, fill in the name and address at the
> bottom of the list on the cards, and mark "bill me later"
> imagine the look on thier face when they get about one hundred magazine
> subscriptions that they never ordered.....now imagine if everyone
> who read thius newsgroup did it.........

Forget the magazines... sign them up as interested in hearing more about
the US Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps. They will NEVER get off
that list...

uNDeRWoRLD

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Eeeeeeeeeeeey.. george!

07 Oct 96, george wrote to All:

g> hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
g> nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
g> MOTHERFUCKER!!!

You're watching to much Miami-vice..

g> From: george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu>

^^^

EDU? You?? What a joke!

_______ CyAH! __ under...@tuwbbs.cuci.nl __ __ ^TPiNC/CNF
| | |.-----.--| |.-----.----.--.--.--.-----.----.| |.--| |
| | || | _ || -__| _| | | | _ | _|| || _ |
|_______||__|__|_____||_____|__| |________|_____|__| |__||_____|

... One Klingon Flea to another...Meet you on the next ridge.

Khan Dogus

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

7...@dji.com wrote:

> when are you idiots going to realize that you are wasting your time trying
> to stop the spammers.
>
> you try and try but they keep on coming!!!
>
> go and get a life and stay out of the affair of others!!!
>
> borrg

Why am I expecting to see your name on this list soon...

Fraser Barbour

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Chuck E. Cheese wrote:

> JJC wrote:
> >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I used to think this was a huge joke until I tried it - the "turn $5
> > > into $50,000" idea. But after awhile I started to realize "This (HUGE FUCKING SNIP RIGHT HERE)
>
> ok, you know how these fuckers leave about 5 names and addrresses hoping
> to get money? well the person who sent it is always the last one on the
> list. So go to your local magazine shop or supermaket, get ALL of
> the subscription cards you can, fill in the name and address at the
> bottom of the list on the cards, and mark "bill me later"
> imagine the look on thier face when they get about one hundred magazine
> subscriptions that they never ordered.....now imagine if everyone
> who read thius newsgroup did it.........

I think you have the perfect answer to the problem. Now I know what I
will do with all them cards that keep falling out of my magazines.
Just can't wait till I see the next letter.
Revenge is sweet.

Fraser Barbour

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

Yes, he will soon be a candidate for a lot of subscriptions.(g)

Kurt Stele

Oct 8, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/8/96

rom...@azstarnet.com wrote:

>george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:

Undoubtedly a Jewish troller.

Kurt Stele

TERRY

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

make big $$$ cashing in, on people using the phone, and the INTERNET
PLUS get a free web page to promote it..NO COST, NO RISK!!
ITS A FREE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!!
find out the details at:
http://www.freedomstarr.com/?JO2939637

Jonelle

Oct 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/9/96

What is your point?????

Jonelle**
http://www.geocities.com/paris/7323

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, Steve Thorn wrote:

> george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:
>
> >hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks

> >nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL

> >MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>
> Somebody left their terminal again without logging out...
> Steve Thorn http://www.dgii.com/people/thorn
> Software Manager steve...@dgii.com
> Digi International (tslib)

Ann Marie

Oct 10, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/10/96
to george

"George"
GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ralph Fuchs

Oct 11, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/11/96

Fraser Barbour wrote:

> Chuck E. Cheese wrote:

Your solution may result in some slight inconvenience for these rip-off artists but have you thought about the
costs to the magazines whose subscription cards you send in.

The main reason people get ripped off is because of greed. The best policy is to remember that "if it sounds
too good to be true, it probably is".

David Moss

Oct 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/12/96

You are obviously a fucking idiot!!!!

Pat Creighton

Oct 14, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/14/96
to sy...@humboldt1.com

Dear sysop:

please keep this garbage out of our newsgroup. Thanks

terrymoore

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

In article <emurray-1910...@cust62.max1.san-francisco.ca.ms.uu.net>, emu...@earthlink.net (Elizabeth Murray) says:

>>george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:
>
>>*hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
>>*nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
>>*MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>

>He seems to be OK with gays though. Thank God he isn't a TOTAL bigot.
>:em

Somehow, I don't think "gays" is the word he would have used.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
TM
*
*
*
*
*

Jim Cheese

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

terrymoore wrote:

> In article <emurray-1910...@cust62.max1.san-francisco.ca.ms.uu.net>,
emu...@earthlink.net (Elizabeth Murray) says:

> >>george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:
> >
> >>*hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
> >>*nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
> >>*MOTHERFUCKER!!!
> >

> >He seems to be OK with gays though. Thank God he isn't a TOTAL bigot.
> >:em

> Somehow, I don't think "gays" is the word he would have used.

Sort of makes you wonder what goes here..... this person went to a great
deal of trouble to type in all the newsgroups to send a pointless message

I'd love to see just what he(?) did after posting this message....did
he walk aroud chest sticking out thinking I am so clever? ......is it a
disease to see how many reactions he can get to prove his
adequacy?....dunno...

plur Mark_H

Elizabeth Murray

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

DC Scanner

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96

Good riposte, Elizabeth...I wish I had thought of it[-:
--
Check it out if the spirit moves you...
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/DMetallo/

Ophelia

Oct 19, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/19/96
to Elizabeth Murray

On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Elizabeth Murray wrote:

> >george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:
>
> >*hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
> >*nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
> >*MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>

> He seems to be OK with gays though. Thank God he isn't a TOTAL bigot.
> :em

i sorta wonder if he meant 'aryan' and wasn't intelligent enough to spell
it right. most likely. i mean, the toddlers i work with at day care can
form better sentances. you're right elizabeth....i wonder if he'll amend
his statement. he isn't one i want one my side as an GR. activist....
~<@>~ ophelia ~<@>~

terrymoore

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96
>>george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:
>
>>*hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
>>*nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
>>*MOTHERFUCKER!!!
>

>He seems to be OK with gays though. Thank God he isn't a TOTAL bigot.
>:em

I guess he loves us "mangy redskins" too.

TM

mavi

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96
to Ophelia

Ophelia wrote:

> On Sat, 19 Oct 1996, Elizabeth Murray wrote:
>
> > >george <geo...@sooty.cs.miami.edu> wrote:
> >
> > >*hey all you fucking niggers, white trash, jews, spics gooks
> > >*nips, japs ALL OF YOU EAT MY ARABIAN DICK!! SO GO TO HELLL
> > >*MOTHERFUCKER!!!
> >

> > He seems to be OK with gays though. Thank God he isn't a TOTAL bigot.
> > :em
> >

> i sorta wonder if he meant 'aryan' and wasn't intelligent enough to spell
> it right. most likely. i mean, the toddlers i work with at day care can
> form better sentances. you're right elizabeth....i wonder if he'll amend
> his statement. he isn't one i want one my side as an GR. activist....
> ~<@>~ ophelia ~<@>~

hey,man...I'm asian,fuck that racist motherfucker!why does he hate
us?because we make more money than he dose?fucken dumbass!

Jim Cheese

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

mavi wrote:

> hey,man...I'm asian,fuck that racist motherfucker!why does he hate
> us?because we make more money than he dose?fucken dumbass!

Whilst I can understand your reaction I think the way you choose to
communicate it is as pointless as the origional message.

Ah well I'm outta here (this thread) as it's gone from bad to worse.

peace, love, unity, respect or "PLUR" Mark_H

Barry Crocker

Oct 20, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/20/96

Urrrrrrrrrrr! Ya gotta love free speech.

Elizabeth Murray <emu...@earthlink.net> wrote in article
<emurray-1910...@cust62.max1.san-francisco.ca.ms.uu.net>...

Pharaoh Chromium 93

Oct 21, 1996, 3:00:00 AM10/21/96