Paranoids in radio

1 view

PhoebeZ

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
Jay Diamond told about how one of his regular callers Danny faxed Steve
Mouseberger. Mouseberger assumed that the guy was not self-employed and
attempted to contact his boss and get him in trouble for using his company's
fax machine. If that is true, then it IS truly petty.

Rush Limbloob got a call from the obsessed Pat Buchanan fan that always calls
NY radio shows and then a liberal that brought up "Iran contra." At first he
complained to the screener, "You got to watch for the crap goin on out there."
Later on he decided that the TWO callers that disagreed with him were "plants
and
seminar callers." He assumes that people could not disagree with him without
being payed by someone.

NYNYNY999

Jan 15, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/15/99
<<Jay Diamond told about how one of his regular callers Danny faxed Steve
Mouseberger. Mouseberger assumed that the guy was not self-employed and
attempted to contact his boss and get him in trouble for using his company's
fax machine. If that is true, then it IS truly petty.>>

I heard that and it's true that the Mouseberger is one petty dude. If he gets a
threatening call of any kind, he tries to trace the number and report the
caller like Rudy Giuliani once did.
Mouseberger brags about that fact just like the wimp he is. I don't know why
Jay even bothers getting involved with the moron for a debate. Scheeve would
lose in a New York minute. He's a whining sore loser.

PhoebeZ

Jan 18, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/18/99
nyny...@aol.comnywonder (NYNYNY999)

>>I heard that and it's true that the Mouseberger is one petty dude. If he gets
threatening call of any kind, he tries to trace the number and report the
caller like Rudy Giuliani once did.
Mouseberger brags about that fact just like the wimp he is.>>

All Danny did was solicit him to take Jay's challenge. People that work before
the public eye often hear from all types of crazy people. Only a real mental
case would try to get someone fired for bringing up that harmless challenge.

>> I don't know why
Jay even bothers getting involved with the moron for a debate. Scheeve would
lose in a New York minute. He's a whining sore loser.>>

Jay breaks all the rules in radio by bringing up hosts on another station. By
mocking their affectations, he really gets to them.

Noway

Jan 19, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/19/99
On 15 Jan 1999 05:04:50 GMT, pho...@aol.com (PhoebeZ) wrote:

> Jay Diamond told about how one of his regular callers Danny faxed Steve
>Mouseberger. Mouseberger assumed that the guy was not self-employed and
>attempted to contact his boss and get him in trouble for using his company's
>fax machine. If that is true, then it IS truly petty.
>

> Rush Limbloob got a call from the obsessed Pat Buchanan fan that always calls
>NY radio shows and then a liberal that brought up "Iran contra." At first he
>complained to the screener, "You got to watch for the crap goin on out there."
>Later on he decided that the TWO callers that disagreed with him were "plants
>and
>seminar callers." He assumes that people could not disagree with him without
>being payed by someone.

You touch on something I've suspected for along time. Rush always
says he welcomes calls from "liberals" and others who disagree with
him. But every time I hear a contrary call, it sounds like the caller
has just graduated from the third grade...in Arkansas.

I have never heard any intelligent caller to Rush's show disagree with
him; it's as if the screener tries to pick out the dumbest sounding
people to be Rush's foils.

I wonder how he would do debating against say, Mario Cuomo, or Bill
Bradley. Nah, I know how that would turn out.