WATCH KARL ROVES HEAD EXPLOAD!

Mo Lester

Nov 8, 2012, 12:34:42 PM11/8/12

mightyslow

Nov 8, 2012, 6:13:58 PM11/8/12
He can't believe that decent hard working people have lost the country to the 47%-ers and third world legal and illegal immigrants. But it's true. It's all going to crash and burn and no one can save it. It's hopeless and changeless. All we can hope for is free abortion clinics on every corner.

ChasNemo

Nov 8, 2012, 9:41:55 PM11/8/12
On Nov 8, 12:34 pm, Mo Lester <not4ud...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2HC1W2BR-Q

I really, really enjoyed that! Thanks for sharing!! It would be
great to see similar footage of other bloated heads exploding (Rush
Limbaugh, etc.!!!

ChasNemo

Nov 21, 2012, 7:46:50 PM11/21/12
This T Day I'll be grateful for the huge teatarded debacle known as
the Republican defeat on Election Day. FOUR MORE YEARS!

ChasNemo

Nov 22, 2012, 9:32:12 PM11/22/12
On Nov 21, 8:16 pm, notroll2013 <randysum...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yeah, I'd like to see Rush jump up and down and shake like a bowl full of jelly.

We haven't seen or heard much since election day from Rushbloat,
Karlie Rove, Donnie Trump, Insannity or any of the other teatarded
pointy headed pontificators. Why is that?

ChasNemo

Nov 25, 2012, 7:57:47 PM11/25/12
On Nov 23, 11:12 am, liquid wrench <p...@live.nom> wrote:
> Because you went back to MSNBC and Current?

That from a Faux Newz flunkie.

ChasNemo

Nov 29, 2012, 2:53:33 AM11/29/12
On Nov 28, 11:27 am, liquid wrench <p...@live.nom> wrote:
> On 11/28/2012 12:57 AM, ChasNemo wrote:

> >> Indoctrination of any kind is its own drug, administer whatever makes
> >> you feel safe and fuzzy.
>
> > So what's helped you achieve safety and fuzziness?
>
> My Snuggli.

Whatever works. Kinda sad though. You must be a teatard moping over
FOUR MORE YEARS! <SNICKER!!!!!!!>

liquid wrench

Nov 30, 2012, 11:46:18 AM11/30/12
On 11/29/2012 12:53 AM, ChasNemo wrote:

>>> So what's helped you achieve safety and fuzziness?
>>
>> My Snuggli.
>
> Whatever works. Kinda sad though. You must be a teatard moping over
> FOUR MORE YEARS! <SNICKER!!!!!!!>

Na, just a lib waiting for the inevitable meltdown.

ChasNemo

Dec 1, 2012, 7:43:58 PM12/1/12
ReThugs melted down really well on election day. <snicker>

mightyslow

Dec 2, 2012, 12:38:27 PM12/2/12
The only thing that's going to save us is the oil boom and your
boy...your home-boi...will surely fuck that up too.

FirstPost

Dec 2, 2012, 12:50:13 PM12/2/12
He is not Denise's "home boi".
Denise Channing (ChasNemo) is a female British version of Zepp
Jamieson. Very overweight with no talent. She got laughed off of
"The Dragons Den" for her idea for a movie, Dance Of The Goblins,
based on a book that she wrote that has sold roughly 2000 copies since
2005.
http://benjeapes.blogspot.com/2008/04/i-watched-tv-with-my-eyes-shut.html

liquid wrench

Dec 2, 2012, 12:58:36 PM12/2/12
The US economy is going to be a much bigger implosion, enjoy!

ChasNemo

Dec 3, 2012, 7:59:58 AM12/3/12
Four more years, bitch! Things are getting better and better!! Get
used to it!!!

liquid wrench

Dec 3, 2012, 12:00:13 PM12/3/12
It may hurt you a bit more than others when it rolls.
And roll it will.

ChasNemo

Dec 3, 2012, 8:18:20 PM12/3/12
Quit whining and pay your fair share.

mightyslow

Dec 3, 2012, 8:54:56 PM12/3/12
It would be fair if you gave someone a kidney. As long as it isn't all crusty with aids and shit.

liquid wrench

Dec 4, 2012, 12:03:40 PM12/4/12
On 12/3/2012 6:18 PM, ChasNemo wrote:

>>> Four more years, bitch! Things are getting better and better!! Get
>>> used to it!!!
>>
>> It may hurt you a bit more than others when it rolls.
>> And roll it will.
>
> Quit whining and pay your fair share.

I pay whatever the going rate is, but you will pay even more in the end.

Have fun.

ChasNemo

Dec 4, 2012, 3:06:21 PM12/4/12
I'm enjoying myself! A lot!! You?!!! (Probably not much at all.
<snicker>)

liquid wrench

Dec 4, 2012, 5:45:23 PM12/4/12
On 12/4/2012 1:06 PM, ChasNemo wrote:

>>> Quit whining and pay your fair share.
>>
>> I pay whatever the going rate is, but you will pay even more in the end.
>>
>> Have fun.
>
> I'm enjoying myself! A lot!! You?!!! (Probably not much at all.
> <snicker>)

Obammy ain't ruining my day, I'm going to let him subsidize me a new Volt!

ChasNemo

Dec 6, 2012, 6:32:15 AM12/6/12
Don't get so bitterly excited! I'm merely giving you and MoSlow a
little of the attention that you teatarded twits crave so much!! FOUR
MORE YEARS!!! <snicker>

mightyslow

Dec 6, 2012, 9:34:54 PM12/6/12
Four more years of the spontaneously erupting black muslim cock you crave in your every crack?

ChasNemo

Dec 10, 2012, 7:11:12 PM12/10/12
On Dec 6, 9:34 pm, mightyslow <mightys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Four more years of the spontaneously erupting black muslim cock you crave in your every crack?

mightyslow

Dec 12, 2012, 6:40:41 PM12/12/12
That's what your daddy said when he set fire to your trailer, with your mother in it, "Four mores years! Three hots and a cot."

ChasNemo

Dec 13, 2012, 9:58:04 AM12/13/12
On Dec 12, 6:40 pm, mightyslow <mightys...@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's what your daddy said when he set fire to your trailer, with your mother in it, "Four mores years!  Three hots and a cot."

FOUR MORE YEARS! YOUR TINY POINTY HEAD WILL EXPLODE SOON!! IT'LL BE
A SMALL POP, BUT EVERYONE WILL ENJOY IT!!! <SNICKER>

mightyslow

Dec 13, 2012, 12:24:25 PM12/13/12
What ya gonna do when you hear that pop?
That big black cock
Inside your sock?
The cock
The cock
The cock inside your sock.

ChasNemo

Dec 13, 2012, 11:25:40 PM12/13/12
Nice little meltdown, loser. FOUR MORE YEARS!

mightyslow

Dec 14, 2012, 11:15:32 AM12/14/12
I think you just hurt my feelings little lady.

ChasNemo

Dec 16, 2012, 7:48:34 AM12/16/12
FOUR MORE YEARS, LITTLE MAN!