Dr. Laura Schlessinger cheating? AGAIN! This time she was suspended for 3 months...Don't tell TMZ1

mysti

Mar 1, 2009, 9:54:00 PM3/1/09
She did do the right thing and wrote a letter, what choice did she
have after being sanctioned? Her staff writes her letters in their
sleep. There is obviously much more to all this. Yes, Kenny Kieding
takes the lumps for her, she is a cash cow. Few see her as the
innocent victim, but the staff letter was nice.

Sailing Anarchy thread... the occassional Dr. Laura photo gallery and
sailors talk
http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=86138&st=0

The latest from Sailing Anarchy:
http://page2rss.com/page?url=www.sailinganarchy.com/index_page1.php

"Interesting note.
So the verdict came down on the J/192 and J/100 and suddenly the J/125
is on a truck headed out of town.
Head for the hills before we're busted again!!??"
http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=86138&view=findpost&p=2150403

Her past repeated behaviors does not set well.
June 2008, missed marker
Dr. Laura Fills Cheating Prescription?
http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/07/dr-laura-retreats-from-cheating-allegations/
Posted Jun 7th 2008

It's time to dump the old Flying Tiger 10...
http://kontar2.blogspot.com/2008/06/laura-schlessinger-no-usa-union-yes.html

The FT10s were going for around $50,000.00 delivered from Communist
China. It wouldd be interesting to know the modifications.
They are asking $89,000.00

Flying Tiger
http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=85530

"... that Mrs. Schlessinger changes boats like underwear?

Can anyone add to the list of boats that Mrs. Schlessinger owned in
the last few years:
J/109
J/92
J/100
J/92s
J/145
J/125
FT10 "

"DL got a 3 month PHRF ban and her boat (the 125) is already sold and
on a truck going east."
http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=86138&view=findpost&p=2150201

Sailing Anarchy
Find: Dr Laura
http://page2rss.com/5cd5ecefd34e25309ce6afd487b0b16b/4288282_4289667/qacct-p-epouaxup-k-quantserve-

mysti

Mar 2, 2009, 2:44:52 PM3/2/09
http://santabarbaranewspressblogcom.blogspot.com/2009/03/your-cheating-heart.html
Monday, March 2, 2009
Your Cheating Heart.. will tell on you...

On Mar 1, 6:54 pm, mysti <Lzrya...@gmail.com> wrote:
> She did do the right thing and wrote a letter, what choice did she
> have after being sanctioned?  Her staff writes her letters in their
> sleep.  There is obviously much more to all this.  Yes, Kenny Kieding
> takes the lumps for her, she is a cash cow.  Few see her as the
> innocent victim, but the staff letter was nice.
>
> Sailing Anarchy thread...  the occassional Dr. Laura photo gallery and
> sailors talkhttp://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=86138&st=0

> The latest from Sailing Anarchy:http://page2rss.com/page?url=www.sailinganarchy.com/index_page1.php
>
> "Interesting note.
> So the verdict came down on the J/192 and J/100 and suddenly the J/125
> is on a truck headed out of town.
> Head for the hills before we're busted again!!??"http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=86138&view=fi...

> Her past repeated behaviors does not set well.
>   June 2008, missed marker
> Dr. Laura Fills Cheating Prescription?http://www.tmz.com/2008/06/07/dr-laura-retreats-from-cheating-allegat...
> Posted Jun 7th 2008
>
> It's time to dump the old Flying Tiger 10...http://kontar2.blogspot.com/2008/06/laura-schlessinger-no-usa-union-y...

> The FT10s were going for around $50,000.00 delivered from Communist
> China.  It wouldd be interesting to know the modifications.
> They are asking $89,000.00
>
> Flying Tigerhttp://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=85530

> "... that Mrs. Schlessinger changes boats like underwear?
>
> Can anyone add to the list of boats that Mrs. Schlessinger owned in
> the last few years:
> J/109
> J/92
> J/100
> J/92s
> J/145
> J/125
> FT10  "
>
>  "DL got a 3 month PHRF ban and her boat (the 125) is already sold and
> on a truck going east."http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?s=&showtopic=86138&view=fi...

> Sailing Anarchy
> Find:  Dr Laurahttp://page2rss.com/5cd5ecefd34e25309ce6afd487b0b16b/4288282_4289667/...

KR

Mar 3, 2009, 2:25:02 PM3/3/09

Will she ever learn? She lost her religion by sailing on the Sabbath.