I hate hate hate.....................

why are you alive

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
mechanics
fashion punks
cell phones
rubber neckers
smokers
drunks
yuppies
drunk yuppies
squatter punks
beepers
cars
the zoo
the circus
TV
the movies
the heat (over 90 degrees)
fish
liers
thieves
record collectors (the ones that listen to the records collected, excludued)
the radio
shaving
spelling
high prices
doctors
dentists
my bosses
white kids who act black
Jncos
post hardcore metal
moshing
the PC police
anti flag
CRASS
rockabilly nazis
sweaty metalheads
drugies
the smell of weed
trucks
city streets
fake people
traffic
my Job
wakes
funerals
weddings
family gatherings
the beach
techno
canada costums
raves
clubs
bars
beer
X's
auctions
SSD
The Beatles
The Mall
Neo Emo
tight sweaters
brit pop
San Deigo
Kids who like only powerviolence
people who think that Crudos was the best band EVER to come out of Chicago
UFO conspiracies
rednecks
rodeos
wrestling
dawsons creek
Rosey O donnel
Jay Leno
lawyers
Guilanni
Garth Brooks
cowboys
people who were in denial that rob halford was gay from the start
AXL Rose
Michael Monroe
Robin Quivers
recycling
on line shit talkers

Im done...thanks for looking
see ya

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
"take your satanic groceries and get the fuck outta my way "
Tom Cunningham

saturday disaster

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On 27 Jun 1999, why are you alive wrote:

> mechanics

some of them are swell. like for instance, my dads friend, who
they call "bobby g". he fixes cars a lot because he doesnt have a real
job. he has panic attacks when he gets in cars and he cant leave town.
(town being this small tiny one with a pop. of 350). he redid the brakes
on my old car completely for like 150-175 dollars.
sure, theres some who will try to swindle you, but thats more reason to
learn a little somethin' about your car.

> rubber neckers

whowhat?

> beepers

yeah, theyre dumb. like anyone NEEDS to contact your lame ass that
quickly. get over yourself. heh.

> TV

tv has its saving graces. mainly VIP, saturday night live, any
wrestling, the discovery channel, the history channel, the cartoon
channel, SCOLA, turner classic movies (oooh DR STRANGELOVE was on this
evening. woohoo!), kids in the hall, the real world, rap videos, ER,
melrose place reruns *sniff*, and other stuff.

> the movies

how can you discount "movies" as an entire entity.? i could
understand maybe "1970s Art movies", or 1960's midget porn or something
more centralized SAY a genre, ala western or horror. but MOVIES?! movies
are great. swell. im sure you could find something you like.
experimental? silent? futuristic? old? po-mo?

> the radio

on the way to get ice cream, billy and i heard "blinded by the
light" by manfred mann (i think thats it), the one where it sounds like
they say "douche".

> spelling

have to disagree, because i won a spelling bee, so im partial.

> Jncos

they still make these?

> rockabilly nazis

we must not have those yet out here.

> fake people

theeee worst.

> the beach

yeah. dumb.

> techno

never understood it.

> canada costums

you mean customs? in that case, yeah, theyre motarded.

> people who think that Crudos was the best band EVER to come out of Chicago

if theyre not no.1, theyre no.2 behind naked raygun.

> UFO conspiracies

these are swell. i want to go to roswell this summer.

> rednecks

also fun. i was walking out of wal mart one night, talking with my
friend, and i said something to the effect of "i think tonights a good
night to get some beer", and these redneck dudes walking by said " any
night is a good night to get beer! WOOOO!"

> wrestling

big giant objection! but i digress, for my opinions have been
formulated already here about wrestling.

> dawsons creek
super-gay.

> Rosey O donnel

ooh. she needs to..well, not be on tv.

> lawyers

corey excluded?

> people who were in denial that rob halford was gay from the start

waitaminute. IS HE GAY?!

xoxo,
stacey
http://www.dangpow.com/~felixia
"i thought you said that Blue
Oyster Cult was the soundtrack of
the revolution?" -eric on that 70s show

Maggles

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.990627...@ux9.cso.uiuc.edu>,
saturday disaster <snj...@students.uiuc.edu> writes:

>> dawsons creek
> super-gay.

I was conned into becoming a Dawson's Creek addict, by my girlfriends at
school. Things started to get really hot when the pretty girl's brother turned
gay and had to tell Katie Holmes he was gay. And then he made out with the
slutty girl (who later died), whilst being gay! It was a hoot!

>> people who were in denial that rob halford was gay from the start
>
> waitaminute. IS HE GAY?!

Oh come on Stacey, everybody knows that.

---------------------------------Maggles

"Doesnt make sense, anyway, why would they have to "sneak off" with Clint? He
could easily just kick Leonardo's ass if Leo gave Clint and her any lip while
they were doing it on the living room sofa." --aboy

ginchyboy

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
why are you alive wrote:

> AXL Rose

Hey! what'd Axl ever do to you? nobody, NOBODY, talks shit about Axl!

Dan

DeanDTSM

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On 27 Jun 1999 15:06:12 GMT, betti...@aol.comEcraser (Maggles)
wrote:

>I was conned into becoming a Dawson's Creek addict, by my girlfriends at
>school. Things started to get really hot when the pretty girl's brother turned
>gay and had to tell Katie Holmes he was gay. And then he made out with the
>slutty girl (who later died), whilst being gay! It was a hoot!

I just started watching Dawson's Creek this summer, and i'm converted.
It was a major decision in life to switch from 90210, so this is a
huge deal for me. But the one girl on the show got caught having a
threesome with two guys. How can i not watch that?! Also, everyone
on Dawson's Creek is way better looking than everyone on 90210.

-DeanDTSM

"I fucked one in exotica, then i got the blues
Then i fucked a college girl, she didn't have a clue
Fucked one kinda sideways, like a chyna doll
I fucked 'em all!" -The Dwarves

Maggles

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
In article <377663ed...@news.gti.net>, pigt...@gti.net (DeanDTSM) writes:

>I just started watching Dawson's Creek this summer, and i'm converted.

AMEN BROTHER! CAN I GET A WITNESS??!!!

>It was a major decision in life to switch from 90210, so this is a
>huge deal for me. But the one girl on the show got caught having a
>threesome with two guys. How can i not watch that?! Also, everyone
>on Dawson's Creek is way better looking than everyone on 90210.

I like the way the writers of the show think that monosyllabic words will cause
the storylines to become less serious, so they always use big fancy SAT words
to express "Fuck you." "I love you." "I'm gay." In terms of a better looking
cast, Tori Spelling brings down the entire 90210 cast. It's by default that DC
has a hotter cast; Tori Spelling could be acting alongside Vince Vaughn and
Claudia Schiffer and DC would still have a hotter cast.

DeanDTSM

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On 27 Jun 1999 18:36:31 GMT, betti...@aol.comEcraser (Maggles)
wrote:

>I like the way the writers of the show think that monosyllabic words will cause
>the storylines to become less serious, so they always use big fancy SAT words

>to express "Fuck you." "I love you." "I'm gay." <snip>
>
>---------------------------------Maggles

If a girl ever dumped me with a 10 minute monologue like they do on
Dawsons Creek, i'd be devastated. The season finale made me never
want to talk to the opposite sex again.

eggh...@aol.com

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
In article <19990627143631...@ngol06.aol.com>,
betti...@aol.comEcraser (Maggles) wrote:

> I like the way the writers of the show think that monosyllabic words will cause
> the storylines to become less serious, so they always use big fancy SAT words
> to express "Fuck you." "I love you." "I'm gay."

I think Dawson's Creek works partially because the writers are oblivious
to the fact that Dawson is a total ass (more so in the first season) and
totally ridiculous in every way. But they seem to think he's a
'tragically nice guy', so the character's a believable asshole.

I went to the WE Fest last month, partially just because it was in the
town where they film DC.

ah, the guilty pleasures of life.

-egg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

DeanDTSM

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On Sun, 27 Jun 1999 22:41:31 GMT, eggh...@aol.com wrote:

>In article <19990627143631...@ngol06.aol.com>,
> betti...@aol.comEcraser (Maggles) wrote:
>
>> I like the way the writers of the show think that monosyllabic words will cause
>> the storylines to become less serious, so they always use big fancy SAT words
>> to express "Fuck you." "I love you." "I'm gay."

Oh yeah... And ever adult in the show, teacher, parent, etc, are
completely evil.

Maggles

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
In article <37768f43...@news.gti.net>, pigt...@gti.net (DeanDTSM)
writes:

>If a girl ever dumped me with a 10 minute monologue like they do on
>Dawsons Creek, i'd be devastated. The season finale made me never
>want to talk to the opposite sex again.

But you did, so obviously Dawson's didn't do its job properly.

Maggles

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
In article <7l69aq$im$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>, eggh...@aol.com writes:

>I think Dawson's Creek works partially because the writers are oblivious
>to the fact that Dawson is a total ass (more so in the first season) and
>totally ridiculous in every way. But they seem to think he's a
>'tragically nice guy', so the character's a believable asshole.

A lot of boys who watch the show sympathize with Dawson's plight. I guess you
came away unscathed.

btw, did you ever do a fanzine called go metric?

Bobo Bonobo

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99

why are you alive wrote:

> mechanics

I've had a good one for years and then a few months ago, the fucker
retired.

> fashion punks

You ain't the only one.

> smokers

If they smoke in your face, hate them. If they go outside, you might
think they're pathetic, but at least they're not trying to kill you too.

> drunks

Hey, FUCK YOU.

> yuppies

How about the economic system that produces them?

> drunk yuppies

but I can ignore them if there is a good free buffet at a happy hour.

> squatter punks

because they smell bad. People who smell bad should die. Dead people
stink. I hate them. I hate dead people. They stink.

> cars

Do you have one?

> the zoo

???????????????/

> the circus

I hate CIRCUS PEANUTS, a lot.

> TV

How would you know unless you watch it?

> the movies

Most of them are crappy, but "hate"? Don't watch them.

> the heat (over 90 degrees)

Unless you're out at the creek, running around naked with a bunch of
other weirdos and getting in the creek.

> fish

God! I just took some scrod cod, dipped it in beaten egg, breaded it
with yellow corn meal, fried it in peanut oil with lots of black pepper
and salt, and we ate it with lemon/lime juice made by juicing 2 limes
and one large lemon with my Cuisinart.

> liers

Who doesn't?

> thieves

Yeah.

> the radio

I love public radio. I'm listening to *This American Life* as I write
this.

> shaving

Sucks, doesn't it

> spelling

You're not very good at it.

> high prices

How about low wages?

> doctors

Mine's pretty cool, but the whole control over prescription drugs thing
sucks.

> dentists

Mine gives me LOTS of N2O, or I'd find a new one.

> post hardcore metal

It is VERY boring.

> moshing

I don't do it anymore, but shit, I'm over 30 now *gasp!!!!!*

> sweaty metalheads

I hate anybody who smells bad. People who smell bad should die. Dead
people stink. I hate them. They stink.

> drugies

[sic] again.

> the smell of weed

It smells nice before they light it. At parties, I like to roll joints
for other people, even though I don't want to partake myself. It's
nostalgia, I guess. Now I don't like the smell or the effects.

> trucks

SUVs or minivans,I'd uderstand, but "trucks"???????

> city streets

What kinda punkrocker hates "city streets"???

> fake people

Define.

> traffic

"high-heeled boys"

> my Job

Why do you think that they pay you?

> wakes

awkward

> funerals

esp. if there is a corpse included.

> weddings

eve cool weirdo-punk ones?

> family gatherings

The no-unrelated-girls thing is a downside.

> the beach

Nude beaches RULE.

> techno

That IS awful.

> canada costums

RCMP costuemes? Flying squirrel costumes?

> raves

You mean techno ones?

> clubs

I wouldn't want to be in a club that had you as a member either :)

> bars

Traumatized by that night you spent in jail?

> beer

More for me!

> X's

Victim of a bad marriage?

> The Beatles

BUG MUSIC

> tight sweaters

What about wet t-shirts?

> UFO conspiracies

The UFOs are conspiring?

> rednecks

Yes.

> rodeos

Yeehaw!

> wrestling

Mud wrestling?

> dawsons creek

because you know you'll never get to...

> Rosey O donnel

Are you trying to make me vomit?

> Jay Leno

You actually watch that?

> lawyers

How original.

> Guilanni

He's a fucking Republican. I hate all living Republicans.

> Garth Brooks

Never heard 'im.

> cowboys

Do you hate beef too?

> recycling

Bacause you're a lazy fuck?

> on line shit talkers

You hate yourself?

--
Bryan

http://members.primary.net/~creekhiker/

"Working. Living. Walking. Enjoying the weather and the hotties.
Recreational stuff. You know, the usual. Oh, and lots of jerking
off."

--Maggie in alt.punk 6-20-99

saturday disaster

Jun 27, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/27/99
On 27 Jun 1999, Maggles wrote:

> In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.990627...@ux9.cso.uiuc.edu>,
> saturday disaster <snj...@students.uiuc.edu> writes:
>
> >> people who were in denial that rob halford was gay from the start
> >
> > waitaminute. IS HE GAY?!
>
> Oh come on Stacey, everybody knows that.

i am serious. is he really gay? like, has he came out and said,
"I, ROb Halford, rock-n-roller, and a bonified ass-pirate. I like men,
boys, males, possibly hermaphrodites. i'm mre queer than a 3 dollar bill!
i mean REALLY, man!"

im naive with a capitol n-a-i-v-e if you havent noticed.

why are you alive

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
>Hey! what'd Axl ever do to you? nobody, NOBODY, talks shit about Axl!

actually he did
we were asked to be in a video that he was gonna be in for the Michael Monroe
song "dead jail or rock and roll" and he asked who ever was incharge for us to
leave.
these punks were gonna beat the fuck out of him..but the guy with the testie
fungus jacket got to stay..I think AXL had a crush n him

why are you alive

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
>why are you alive wrote:
>>
>> mechanics
>
>I've had a good one for years and then a few months ago, the fucker
>retired.
>
>> fashion punks
>
>You ain't the only one.
>
>> smokers
>
>If they smoke in your face, hate them. If they go outside, you might
>think they're pathetic, but at least they're not trying to kill you too.
>
>> drunks
>
>Hey, FUCK YOU.
>
>> yuppies
>
>How about the economic system that produces them?
>
>> drunk yuppies
>
>but I can ignore them if there is a good free buffet at a happy hour.
>
>> squatter punks
>
>because they smell bad. People who smell bad should die. Dead people
>stink. I hate them. I hate dead people. They stink.
>
>> cars (go up to the part where mechanics come into play)
>
>Do you have one?
>((go up to the part where mechanics come into play)
>> the zoo
>
>??????????????? (why keep the animals in there?)

>> the circus
>
>I hate CIRCUS PEANUTS, a lot.
>
>> TV
>
>How would you know unless you watch it?
>(what I meant by this is there is nothing ever on the fuckin thing...simple
>> the movies
>
>Most of them are crappy, but "hate"? Don't watch them.(nope to fuckin
expensive)

>> the heat (over 90 degrees)
>
>Unless you're out at the creek, running around naked with a bunch of
>other weirdos and getting in the creek.
>
>> fish
>
>God! I just took some scrod cod, dipped it in beaten egg, breaded it
>with yellow corn meal, fried it in peanut oil with lots of black pepper
>and salt, and we ate it with lemon/lime juice made by juicing 2 limes
>and one large lemon with my Cuisinart.(actually I meant the show)

>> liers
>
>Who doesn't?
>
>> thieves
>
>Yeah.
>
>> the radio
>
>I love public radio. I'm listening to *This American Life* as I write
>this.
>
>> shaving
>
>Sucks, doesn't it
>
>> spelling
>
>You're not very good at it. (that why I hate it..doh)
>
>> high prices
>
>How about low wages? (true)

>> doctors
>
>Mine's pretty cool, but the whole control over prescription drugs thing
>sucks.
>
>> dentists
>
>Mine gives me LOTS of N2O, or I'd find a new one.
>
>> post hardcore metal
>
>It is VERY boring.
>
>> moshing
>
>I don't do it anymore, but shit, I'm over 30 now *gasp!!!!!* (we Im talking
about rockem sockem kick boxing moshing)

>> sweaty metalheads
>
>I hate anybody who smells bad. People who smell bad should die. Dead
>people stink. I hate them. They stink.
>
>> drugies
>
>[sic] again.
>
>> the smell of weed
>
>It smells nice before they light it. At parties, I like to roll joints
>for other people, even though I don't want to partake myself. It's
>nostalgia, I guess. Now I don't like the smell or the effects.
>
>> trucks
>
>SUVs or minivans,I'd uderstand, but "trucks"??????? (18 wheelers..that blow
out that polution right into my un airconditioned car)

>> city streets
>
>What kinda punkrocker hates "city streets"??? (pot holes, my friend thats what
its all about)

>> fake people
>
>Define.
>
>> traffic
>
>"high-heeled boys"
>
>> my Job
>
>Why do you think that they pay you?
>
>> wakes
>
>awkward (why is this awkward..viewing a dead body..what kinda midevil shit is
that?)

>> funerals
>
>esp. if there is a corpse included.
>
>> weddings
>
>eve cool weirdo-punk ones?
>
>> family gatherings
>
>The no-unrelated-girls thing is a downside.
>
>> the beach
>
>Nude beaches RULE.
>
>> techno
>
>That IS awful.
>
>> canada costums
>
>RCMP costuemes? Flying squirrel costumes? (like I said spelling sucks..I
can't spell for shit..I meant ah you know what I meant..especially if you have
been through it)

>> raves
>
>You mean techno ones?
>
>> clubs
>
>I wouldn't want to be in a club that had you as a member either :)
>(haha
I mean discos..like limelight..)
>> bars
>
>Traumatized by that night you spent in jail? (actually. I was very traumatized
by jail..but I meant bars..like in gimme another shot bars)

>> beer
>
>More for me!
>
>> X's
>
>Victim of a bad marriage?
(haha.)

>> The Beatles
>
>BUG MUSIC
>
>> tight sweaters
>
>What about wet t-shirts?
>
>> UFO conspiracies
>
>The UFOs are conspiring?
>
>> rednecks
>
>Yes.
>
>> rodeos
>
>Yeehaw!
>
>> wrestling
>
>Mud wrestling?
>
>> dawsons creek
>
>because you know you'll never get to...
>
>> Rosey O donnel
>
>Are you trying to make me vomit?

>> Jay Leno
>
>You actually watch that? (um no..just the sight of him makes me sick)
>
>> lawyers
>
>How original.( well after I needed one...thats when I started hating
them..they are spreading like lab rats)

>> Guilanni
>
>He's a fucking Republican. I hate all living Republicans.
>
>> Garth Brooks
>
>Never heard 'im.
>
>> cowboys
>
>Do you hate beef too?

yes

>> recycling
>
>Bacause you're a lazy fuck?

No because I really don't think that recycling plastic is gonna save the planet

>> on line shit talkers
>
>You hate yourself?

am I talking shit towards anyone?
or am I speaking truth?

>> Im done...thanks for looking
>> see ya
>>
>--
>Bryan

thanks for the responce
Jim

Bobo Bonobo

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

ginchyboy wrote:

> why are you alive wrote:
>

> > AXL Rose

> Hey! what'd Axl ever do to you? nobody, NOBODY, talks shit about Axl!
>

> Dan

Fuck that asshole. Does that count as talking shit?

don jones

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
saturday disaster wrote:

> On 27 Jun 1999, why are you alive wrote:
(snip)

> > canada costums
>
> you mean customs? in that case, yeah, theyre motarded.

no, i think he/she meant "canada costumes"... those dumb-ass headcoats
with the schlong underneath, winter jacket vests, thick framed glasses,
ripped jeans, work boots and beers in both hands... saying "eh?" a lot,
pronouncing the "ow" sound like "oo" and using variations of the word
"hose" for every situation imaginable. i gotta agree, canada costumes
are the worst!

eggh...@aol.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
In article <19990627195501...@ngol05.aol.com>,
betti...@aol.comEcraser (Maggles) wrote:

> A lot of boys who watch the show sympathize with Dawson's plight. I guess you
> came away unscathed.
>
> btw, did you ever do a fanzine called go metric?
>
> ---------------------------------Maggles

Oh, I'm not a boy. (but I play one on tv. Actually I don't.) And I
never did go metric, but thanks for asking.

Maggles

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
In article <Pine.GSO.4.10.99062...@ux8.cso.uiuc.edu>, saturday
disaster <snj...@students.uiuc.edu> writes:

>i am serious. is he really gay? like, has he came out and said,
>"I, ROb Halford, rock-n-roller, and a bonified ass-pirate. I like men,
>boys, males, possibly hermaphrodites. i'm mre queer than a 3 dollar bill!
>i mean REALLY, man!"

In so many words.

Gavin

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Not to mention the fact that Axl's whole swaying dance move was stolen from
Davie Jones from the Monkees...

--gavin

Bobo Bonobo wrote:

> ginchyboy wrote:

Gavin

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Have you ever heard the term 'leather daddy'...hahahaha...

Rob Halford would be a big hit down at the Blue Oyster...

--gavin

saturday disaster wrote:

> On 27 Jun 1999, Maggles wrote:

> > > waitaminute. IS HE GAY?!
> >
> > Oh come on Stacey, everybody knows that.
>

> i am serious. is he really gay? like, has he came out and said,
> "I, ROb Halford, rock-n-roller, and a bonified ass-pirate. I like men,
> boys, males, possibly hermaphrodites. i'm mre queer than a 3 dollar bill!
> i mean REALLY, man!"

crux

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Dawson's pathetic. That's show's ok, with the sound off -> like most
tv shows. Just watch the beautiful people. Oh man, a Manson reference.

SCREW Dawson's Creek. Get with the truth: Felicity. This show makes
pro-wrestling look like a real drama. It's like MST3000, but I get
to be Joel. Joe is Tom Servo and were looking for someone to be Crow,
IF anyone's interested. Anything that paperthis and with characters you
can love to hate for being complete idiots or being self absored.

Personally, I'm waiting for the fake goth and that roomate in the appartment
to get there own show. Voodoo and eatable game pieces? Classic.

Mike "Less talk -> More Jordan Knight" D.

Maggles (betti...@aol.comEcraser) wrote:

: A lot of boys who watch the show sympathize with Dawson's plight. I guess
: you came away unscathed.

: ---------------------------------Maggles

eggh...@aol.com

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
In article <7l8dq2$quo$1...@dailyplanet.wam.umd.edu>,
cr...@wam.umd.edu (crux) wrote:

> SCREW Dawson's Creek. Get with the truth: Felicity. This show makes
> pro-wrestling look like a real drama. It's like MST3000, but I get
> to be Joel.

I can't watch Felicity at all, and I have a high crap tolerance. It's
so utterly uninteresting, it's not even fun to mock, like DC. And they
have the absolute worst, least cool opening credit sequence I have ever
seen.

Jesse Staniforth

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

Maggles (betti...@aol.comEcraser) writes:
> In article <377663ed...@news.gti.net>, pigt...@gti.net (DeanDTSM) writes:
>
>>I just started watching Dawson's Creek this summer, and i'm converted.
>
> AMEN BROTHER! CAN I GET A WITNESS??!!!

Where's Eric Tomorrow when we need him? We finally settled our rivalry
over the hand of the lovely Katie Holmes over a late night breakfast at
Denny's in Cocoa Beach, Fla. last february (I gave up, being essentially
betrothed already). He should be rejoicing as well.

>>It was a major decision in life to switch from 90210, so this is a
>>huge deal for me. But the one girl on the show got caught having a
>>threesome with two guys. How can i not watch that?! Also, everyone
>>on Dawson's Creek is way better looking than everyone on 90210.
>

> I like the way the writers of the show think that monosyllabic words will cause
> the storylines to become less serious, so they always use big fancy SAT words

> to express "Fuck you." "I love you." "I'm gay." In terms of a better looking
> cast, Tori Spelling brings down the entire 90210 cast. It's by default that DC
> has a hotter cast; Tori Spelling could be acting alongside Vince Vaughn and
> Claudia Schiffer and DC would still have a hotter cast.

Dude, Claudia Schiffer's a pooch. Plastic people weird me the fuck out.

Incidentally, I haven't watched DC in ages... due to the unfortunate fact
that it's on Friday nights here, and I *always* forget to watch it.
Season's over now, I guess? I wonder if they're showing reruns on Global...

--
"Your money is the carrot. The stick that's tied to the ass.
And fear is inspiration to never come in last." -- 8BARK

ginchyboy

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
yeah, dude, it does, and now i'm gonna have to kicks your ass!
:) axl's fun. i can't wait for the new gnr album, so that he starts
doing all of his stupid shit again, like when he wanted to fight Vince
Neil...

Dan

ginchyboy

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
Gavin wrote:

> Not to mention the fact that Axl's whole swaying dance move was stolen from
> Davie Jones from the Monkees...
>
> --gavin

but Davie isn't as sexy as Axl, now is he?

Dan

ginchyboy

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
why are you alive wrote:

> >Hey! what'd Axl ever do to you? nobody, NOBODY, talks shit about Axl!
>
> actually he did
> we were asked to be in a video that he was gonna be in for the Michael Monroe
> song "dead jail or rock and roll" and he asked who ever was incharge for us to
> leave.
> these punks were gonna beat the fuck out of him..but the guy with the testie
> fungus jacket got to stay..I think AXL had a crush n him

oh... so this is a "i don't like him, cuz i think he's gay" thing.
sure, that's real mature
you really should try to be more open-minded, like axl is. i dare you
to find any gnr lyrics where he says he hates gays.
...oh shit, nevermind

Dan

ok, just to be clear (i'm easily misunderstood), this is sarcasm. no
need for flaming

Joe Shit The Ragman

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
> > TV
>
> tv has its saving graces. mainly VIP, saturday night live, any
> wrestling, the discovery channel, the history channel, the cartoon
> channel, SCOLA, turner classic movies (oooh DR STRANGELOVE was on this
> evening. woohoo!),

One of my favourites. Did you notice that we suddenly started printing "USAF" on
our hydrogen bombs? That always gets me cackling.

> > the radio
>
> on the way to get ice cream, billy and i heard "blinded by the
> light" by manfred mann (i think thats it), the one where it sounds like
> they say "douche".

Few songs make bile rise to my throat quicker...

why are you alive

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
>oh... so this is a "i don't like him, cuz i think he's gay" thing.
>sure, that's real mature
>you really should try to be more open-minded, like axl is. i dare you
>to find any gnr lyrics where he says he hates gays.
>...oh shit, nevermind

No I don't like him cause he has bad tattoos..

Karl Groves

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99

why are you alive <toph...@aol.comxxx> wrote in message
> mechanics

Work on your own car then, crybaby

> fashion punks

As opposed to poorly dressed punks?

> cell phones

They hate you too

> rubber neckers

Don't tell me you don't look to see if there isn't any cool carnage.

> smokers

Agreed

> drunks

Agreed

> yuppies

Agreed

> drunk yuppies

Agreed

> squatter punks

I'm beginning to dislike myself for agreeing with you so much.

> beepers

That's just because nobody calls yours

> cars

What kind of man are you?

> the zoo

Is that because the photo you took of the monkey cage looks like photos from
your last family reunion?

> the circus

Exploitation of animals isn't entertaining to you? Sheesh!

> TV

love it

> the movies

love it

> the heat (over 90 degrees)

love it

> fish

What did a fish ever do to you? I swear, you're so negative.

> liers
> thieves

They're just different from you. That's why you hate them

> the radio

Don't listen

> shaving

So don't

> spelling

That's quite apparent

> high prices

You're so weird. I love high prices

> doctors

I'd like to ask your opinion on Doctors if anyone ever shoots someone you
love.

> dentists

Yeah! I mean those bastards! All they care about is making sure you floss!

> my bosses

Anyone who loves their boss is self-emplyed

> white kids who act black

Shit, I don't even like black people who act black! One of the best friends
I have ever had is black and crew up in the projects of Baltimore, the kind
of area where even black people don't go to unless they live there, and he
doesn't act black!

> Jncos

"Wear them with a friend"

> post hardcore metal

That's the term defined as "we play typical generic hardcore but we realize
that the hardcore scene is sinking like the fucking Titanic so we need
another fakeass term to latch onto"

> moshing

I hate people who call it moshing

> the PC police

Christ, now there's a PC police force? Damn, better start hiding the porn

> anti flag

I agree

> CRASS

I agree

> rockabilly nazis

But punk rock nazis are ok, right?

> sweaty metalheads

But clean ones are OK?

> drugies

But they're so likeable!

> the smell of weed

"Weed"? You must be from the south

> trucks

How about SUVs?

> city streets

But rural streets are OK?

> fake people

Read as: "people"

> traffic

Move to NYC

> my Job

I love mine. I just hate the people I work with, the people I deal with,
the place I work, and the money I make.

> wakes

Why do they call it a "wake"? The motherfucker is DEAD!

> funerals

I'd think you were odd if you liked funerals but not wakes.

> weddings

You don't have the proper sense of humor...

> family gatherings

What better time for wholesale violence.

> the beach

Yeah. Fuck nature. Fuck water. Fuck the horizon. Fuck the hot girls in
skimpy suits. Wait! HELLS YEAH!

> techno

Do some exstacy first. I hear it helps make it acceptable

> canada costums

Canada what? Costumes?

> raves

Ravers are as bad as goths, IMO

> clubs

I prefer to take the steering wheel totally off.

> bars

Work in one. That will give you a real reason to hate them.

> beer

I hate beer farts. Thats the real reason I stopped drinking. My GF told me
to either stop drinking or stop farting in my sleep after a night at the
bar.

> X's

I was thinking that very same thing. In fact, we need to replace that
letter. I mean, keep all the other 25, but replace the "x". I mean, who
uses it, anyway?

> auctions

Didn't get much for your mom on Ebay, did you? I told you so...

> SSD

They hate you too

> The Beatles

Why? Because they revolutionized rock and roll, enabling the tripe you
listen to to come about?

> The Mall

Yeah! I'm glad you mentioned that, because my "How to be punk" handbook was
missing that page

> Neo Emo

Anything "Emo" is bullshit

> tight sweaters

Fag

> brit pop

I hate anything British except for Geri Halliwell

> San Deigo

Move to Memphis

> Kids who like only powerviolence

Yeah. But the kids who only listen to whatever you like are cool

> people who think that Crudos was the best band EVER to come out of Chicago

I hate people who listen to Crudos

> UFO conspiracies

I hate the UFOs themselves

> rednecks

They hate you too.

> rodeos

What a stupid thing to hate

> wrestling

I hate it only because it isn't real. I've seen men pick each other up and
REALLY slam them to the ground. Fucking awe-inspiring.

> dawsons creek

Duh

> Rosey O donnel

Duh

> Jay Leno

Duh

> lawyers

Find a good one. You'll love him

> Guilanni

And he hates people who can't spell his name

> Garth Brooks

Is it the headphone mic?

> cowboys

But what about cow girls?

> people who were in denial that rob halford was gay from the start

Fuck that. I hate the people who listened to his music enough to care
whether the fucker was gay

> AXL Rose

Duh

> Michael Monroe

Who?

> Robin Quivers

America's best "yes-woman"? damn. You're mean

> recycling

I hate it when my GF won't let me throw my trash out the window

> on line shit talkers

I hate online crybabies just as much

> Im done...thanks for looking
> see ya

I just wasted about 20 minutes of my life responding to the dumbest list of
"Things I hate" I have ever seen.
Fuck you.

--

Karl Core

AOL IM - KarlCore
ICQ - 36919242

Joe Shit The Ragman

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
> > the zoo
>
> ???????????????/

What don't you understand? Oi! The man's being serious here! Let's do with
some ACTION, instead of all this questioning Mark!

> > the circus
>
> I hate CIRCUS PEANUTS, a lot.

Heh heh heh, the minister always has a pocketful of them.

> > liers
>
> Who doesn't?

What the fuck is a "lier", anyway?

> > drugies
>
> [sic] again.

Oh, ghrist, would you illiterate fuckers bother looking up the usage of _sic
passim_ before it comes to stand for _sic transit gloria mundi_?!?!?? You
goddamned simp! I wouldn't expect any more out you. You're the bastard who
denies glory to The Waffle House!

> > the smell of weed
>
> It smells nice before they light it. At parties, I like to roll joints
> for other people, even though I don't want to partake myself. It's
> nostalgia, I guess. Now I don't like the smell or the effects.

HIPPIE!!!!

> > fake people
>
> Define.

Mannequins, CPR dolls, the like. Are you dense?

> > wakes
>
> awkward

They should not explain these in hopes that someone stupid enough is going
to come to one prepared to wake the dead, or attempt to.

> > recycling
>
> Bacause you're a lazy fuck?

No, because it's as much a joke as you are.

Joe Shit The Ragman

Jun 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/28/99
don jones wrote:

FAVOURITE POST OF THE WEEK!!!!

And it's only Monday! This is perhaps the funniest thing I've heard in six
months. For the first phrase itself, it holds value to all!

Maggles

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
writes:

>SCREW Dawson's Creek. Get with the truth: Felicity. This show makes
>pro-wrestling look like a real drama. It's like MST3000, but I get

>to be Joel. Joe is Tom Servo and were looking for someone to be Crow,
>IF anyone's interested. Anything that paperthis and with characters you
>can love to hate for being complete idiots or being self absored.

My girlfriends and I watch Felicity at school sometimes, and we compare our
lives to theirs. Our RA is not as hot though, and female.

Maggles

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <7l8qsd$7...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>, av...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
(Jesse Staniforth) writes:

>Dude, Claudia Schiffer's a pooch. Plastic people weird me the fuck out.

She's not plastic, just dumb. I think reporters should start interviewing her
in German, because her English is pretty retarded-sounding, and it just further
contributes to the whole supermodels-are-superdumb thing.

>Incidentally, I haven't watched DC in ages... due to the unfortunate fact
>that it's on Friday nights here, and I *always* forget to watch it.
>Season's over now, I guess? I wonder if they're showing reruns on Global...

Did you know the bitchy girl died? And Andy McPhee, who is much prettier than
Katie Holmes, dyed her hair.

Linda Seccaspina

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

(eggh...@aol.com) writes:
> In article <7l8dq2$quo$1...@dailyplanet.wam.umd.edu>,
> cr...@wam.umd.edu (crux) wrote:
>
>> SCREW Dawson's Creek. Get with the truth: Felicity. This show makes
>> pro-wrestling look like a real drama. It's like MST3000, but I get
>> to be Joel.
>
> I can't watch Felicity at all, and I have a high crap tolerance. It's
> so utterly uninteresting, it's not even fun to mock, like DC. And they
> have the absolute worst, least cool opening credit sequence I have ever
> seen.
>
> -egg

I hate the Blame Game on MTV..sluts and their idiots battle??? it
out...lets get a free vacation honey...argh..Id take a firehose and hose
them all down..said Savannah

--
"It takes guts to be stupid."
Lisa Crandall....1999

Jesse Staniforth

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Maggles (betti...@aol.comEcraser) writes:
> In article <7l8qsd$7...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>, av...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
> (Jesse Staniforth) writes:
>
>>Dude, Claudia Schiffer's a pooch. Plastic people weird me the fuck out.
>
> She's not plastic, just dumb. I think reporters should start interviewing her
> in German, because her English is pretty retarded-sounding, and it just further
> contributes to the whole supermodels-are-superdumb thing.

No, it's not even that. I just find her looks creepy. Too much sauce, not
enough meat, you know? Like I don't know what part of her's real, what's
implanted, what's nipped or tucked, what's make-up, what's camera
angle...ugh. I like women who look like themselves under all conditions.
None of this now-you-see-her-now-she-melts crap.

>>Incidentally, I haven't watched DC in ages... due to the unfortunate fact
>>that it's on Friday nights here, and I *always* forget to watch it.
>>Season's over now, I guess? I wonder if they're showing reruns on Global...
>
> Did you know the bitchy girl died? And Andy McPhee, who is much prettier than
> Katie Holmes, dyed her hair.

Yowza. I'm definitely an Andie fan. And I'm glad they topped off bitchy
girl, because she was the most cheaply drawn out of a whole lot of really
fake characters. She was embarassing to watch.

Gavin

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
Uh, Axl looks like he needs to take a bath, get a fucking haircut and lay off
the
fucking drugs...and he sings like Edith Bunker...give me a fucking break.

--gavin

Fyodor Karamazov

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
ginchyboy wrote:

> oh... so this is a "i don't like him, cuz i think he's gay" thing.
> sure, that's real mature
> you really should try to be more open-minded, like axl is. i dare you
> to find any gnr lyrics where he says he hates gays.
> ...oh shit, nevermind

Actually, I always thought he got a bad rap about "One in a Million."
My ~LORD AND SAVIOR Chuck Eddy sums it up pretty well in the latest
issue of YOUR FLESH: "X could write a song called 'Los Angeles' that
goes 'learn to hate every nigger and jew/all the homosexuals and the
idle rich' and it was assumed that John and Exene were writing in this
ironic voice. Then, eight or nine years later Axl Rose does essentially
the same thing with 'One in a Million' and suddenly he's this racist
homophobe."
Right?

Fyodor

--
Stab a motherfucker in the back!!
Want to email me? Oh yes you do. I'm at dter...@students.wisc.edu

Joanie

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <7l9dhd$e...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>
cn...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Linda Seccaspina) writes:

> I hate the Blame Game on MTV..sluts and their idiots battle??? it
> out...lets get a free vacation honey...argh..Id take a firehose and hose
> them all down..said Savannah

I watch some bad and/or silly TV, but I won't put that stupid
show on. The only time I've seen it is in the Talk Soup clips.
Looks dumb as anything.

Joanie

Joanie

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <37785AEB...@netlag.com>
Gavin <ga...@netlag.com> writes:

> Uh, Axl looks like he needs to take a bath, get a fucking haircut and lay off
> the
> fucking drugs...and he sings like Edith Bunker...give me a fucking break.
>
> --gavin

I agree. I used to think he was "sexy", ugh can't believe I'm
admitting that. I'd go for Davey Jones instead at this point.

Joanie

Gavin

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
Maybe you're in that 'feminine guy' part of the month right now.

*ducks*

--gavin

Joanie

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <3778B1E8...@netlag.com>
Gavin <ga...@netlag.com> writes:

> Maybe you're in that 'feminine guy' part of the month right now.
>
> *ducks*

Oh I don't care.

Are you saying Axl's more masculine than Davey? That's
a toss up I think.

Joanie

Brian Ruh

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
In article <3778B1E8...@netlag.com>, Gavin <ga...@netlag.com> wrote:
>Maybe you're in that 'feminine guy' part of the month right now.
>
>*ducks*
>
>--gavin

But I heard that most of the time is the "feminine guy" part of the month,
and that it's only a few days or so that's the "masculine guy" part.

Brian Ruh - CS190w TA, | No Decaf! Records Online:
dharma bum, etc. | http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~beruh/nodecaf.html

ginchyboy

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99

Fyodor Karamazov wrote:

> Actually, I always thought he got a bad rap about "One in a Million."
> My ~LORD AND SAVIOR Chuck Eddy sums it up pretty well in the latest
> issue of YOUR FLESH: "X could write a song called 'Los Angeles' that
> goes 'learn to hate every nigger and jew/all the homosexuals and the
> idle rich' and it was assumed that John and Exene were writing in this
> ironic voice. Then, eight or nine years later Axl Rose does essentially
> the same thing with 'One in a Million' and suddenly he's this racist
> homophobe."
> Right?

i can see your point, but i don't think he really needs defending. i'm
pretty sure he's made other homophobic and racist comments, besides just
being an asshole.
Another song that has really bugged me is Ramones' "Warthog." it's the
same deal... it's hard to tell if they're being ironic or serious. but i
give 'em the benefit of the doubt, which i can't do for gnr

Dan

saturday disaster

Jun 29, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/29/99
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, ginchyboy wrote:

> Fyodor Karamazov wrote:
> > the same thing with 'One in a Million' and suddenly he's this racist
> > homophobe."
> > Right?
>
> i can see your point, but i don't think he really needs defending. i'm
> pretty sure he's made other homophobic and racist comments, besides just
> being an asshole.
> Another song that has really bugged me is Ramones' "Warthog." it's the
> same deal... it's hard to tell if they're being ironic or serious. but i
> give 'em the benefit of the doubt, which i can't do for gnr

the ramones were built on an institution of sarcasm.
it was their forte. which is what tended to throw people, when they took
them in a stalwart serious manner.

Linda Seccaspina

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99

and the female "lawyer"(????????) has the worst legs I have ever
seen..they look like toothpicks for canapes..and she insists on showing
them off in short skirts...she should cover them before a beaver chomps at
them thinking they are sticks for his lodge..said Savannah.

Gavin

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
Right...so most of the time she prefers davey jones...

Indaclear

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
STRAIGHT EDGE MAKES ME BETTER THAN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

eggh...@aol.com

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
In article <7laarb$8cs$4...@cruncher.dfci.harvard.edu>,

joa...@wmbr.mit.edu (Joanie) wrote:
> In article <7l9dhd$e...@freenet-news.carleton.ca>
> cn...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Linda Seccaspina) writes:
>
> > I hate the Blame Game on MTV..sluts and their idiots battle??? it
> > out...lets get a free vacation honey...argh..Id take a firehose and hose
> > them all down..said Savannah
>
> I watch some bad and/or silly TV, but I won't put that stupid
> show on. The only time I've seen it is in the Talk Soup clips.
> Looks dumb as anything.
>
> Joanie

Same here. I can't watch that clay wrestling show on mtv either.
Unfortunately, I can watch the real world till the cows come home.
What's wrong with me? I try to avoid MTV, but I don't do very well.

eggh...@aol.com

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
In article <19990628203706...@ngol03.aol.com>,

betti...@aol.comEcraser (Maggles) wrote:
> In article <7l8dq2$quo$1...@dailyplanet.wam.umd.edu>, cr...@wam.umd.edu (crux)
> writes:
>
> >SCREW Dawson's Creek. Get with the truth: Felicity. This show makes
> >pro-wrestling look like a real drama. It's like MST3000, but I get
> >to be Joel. Joe is Tom Servo and were looking for someone to be Crow,
> >IF anyone's interested. Anything that paperthis and with characters you
> >can love to hate for being complete idiots or being self absored.
>
> My girlfriends and I watch Felicity at school sometimes, and we compare our
> lives to theirs. Our RA is not as hot though, and female.
>
> ---------------------------------Maggles

College for me was about as far from Felicity as you can get. I didn't
even make any friends until I was a sophomore, and I barely kept those.
And I even went to NYU.

Everyone on Felicity is so painfully awkward. It takes them so long to
say what they're saying. It's like the antithesis of DC where everyone
is too damn eloquent. maybe one day they'll get it right.

Joe Shit The Ragman

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99
> > liars

> > thieves
>
> They're just different from you. That's why you hate them

This NOT coming from a sleazy dude in the record industry would surprise me.
From Karl it's expected.

> > white kids who act black
>
> Shit, I don't even like black people who act black!

SOMEONE PLEASE .SIG THIS

> > anti flag
>
> I agree

Oh, shit, I just agreed with Karl, someone hand me a ball bat, I have to fix
this from the other end....

Bobo Bonobo

Jun 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM6/30/99

DeanDTSM wrote:

> On 29 Jun 1999 03:43:16 GMT, av...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jesse

> Staniforth) wrote:
>
> >> Did you know the bitchy girl died? And Andy McPhee, who is much prettier than
> >> Katie Holmes, dyed her hair.
> >
> > Yowza. I'm definitely an Andie fan. And I'm glad they topped off bitchy
> >girl, because she was the most cheaply drawn out of a whole lot of really
> >fake characters. She was embarassing to watch.
> >

> I'm not up to knowing all their names yet... I'm still referring to
> them as "the crazy blonde girl," "the slutty blonde girl," and "joey".
>
> -DeanDTSM

So you've figured out that those kinds of shows are better watched with
the TV volume muted?

--
Bryan

http://members.primary.net/~creekhiker/

"Working. Living. Walking. Enjoying the weather and the hotties.
Recreational stuff. You know, the usual. Oh, and lots of jerking
off."

--Maggie in alt.punk 6-20-99

DeanDTSM

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
Staniforth) wrote:

>> Did you know the bitchy girl died? And Andy McPhee, who is much prettier than
>> Katie Holmes, dyed her hair.
>
> Yowza. I'm definitely an Andie fan. And I'm glad they topped off bitchy
>girl, because she was the most cheaply drawn out of a whole lot of really
>fake characters. She was embarassing to watch.

I'm not up to knowing all their names yet... I'm still referring to
them as "the crazy blonde girl," "the slutty blonde girl," and "joey".

-DeanDTSM

"I fucked one in exotica, then i got the blues
Then i fucked a college girl, she didn't have a clue
Fucked one kinda sideways, like a chyna doll
I fucked 'em all!" -The Dwarves

DeanDTSM

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
On Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:06:46 -0700, Bobo Bonobo <clas...@brick.net>
wrote:

>So you've figured out that those kinds of shows are better watched with
>the TV volume muted?
>
>--
>Bryan

Muted? Then how would i hear things like "slutty blonde girl" say
things like "am i just your saturday night whore?".

-DeanDTSM

"Joan Jett had a Bad Reputation
Courtney Love's just a bad imitation" -Blanks 77

Joanie

Jul 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/1/99
In article <7le2k7$qr6$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>
eggh...@aol.com writes:

> Same here. I can't watch that clay wrestling show on mtv either.
> Unfortunately, I can watch the real world till the cows come home.
> What's wrong with me? I try to avoid MTV, but I don't do very well.

God, I hate that clay battle of the whatever thing. I'm still
doing pretty well keeping away from Road Rules but it's not as
easy as the other dumb MTV shows (like the Real World's not dumb).

Joanie