Another dumbass tattoo...

Dav

Aug 30, 2005, 5:23:49 PM8/30/05
Was leafing through a mag at the tattoo parlour today...

What on earth would possess someone to get the Rolling Stones'
lips/tongue logo (surrounded by really badly-drawn flames) tattooed
onto their cheek?

In related news, I'm still a little bit unsure as to what *my* next
dumb tattoo will be.
--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: The Slits - So Tough

.smiley.

Aug 31, 2005, 1:37:14 AM8/31/05

Just last week I got a huge piece on my calf colored in. I've had the
linework done for about a year and just kept putting it off and putting
it off. I'm really impressed with it though. This guy did an awesome
job for next to nothing. 5 hours of color...whew. I kept asking
myself while he was working why I do this to myself, and now I know.
:)

.smiley.

Message has been deleted

Ray Pearson

Aug 31, 2005, 11:28:26 AM8/31/05

"e" <no...@some.domain> wrote in message

> when you're 50 and have this blue mass of shit on you, you
> will ask why you were so stupid when you were young?

I'm 54 with a lot of ink, NO blue mass of shit, I'm really happy with them.
I've heard this "argument" sooooo many times , and always by people who do
not know what they are talking about. this includes you pussy.

Frank

Aug 31, 2005, 11:33:14 AM8/31/05
>>Just last week I got a huge piece on my calf colored in. I've had the
>>linework done for about a year and just kept putting it off and putting
>>it off. I'm really impressed with it though. This guy did an awesome
>>job for next to nothing. 5 hours of color...whew. I kept asking
>>myself while he was working why I do this to myself, and now I know.
>>:)
>>
>>..smiley.

> when you're 50 and have this blue mass of shit on you, you
> will ask why you were so stupid when you were young?
> or wifey will have you getting lasered at at least 25x times
> the price of the stupid thing.
> fads will change and so will you.

Unless they legalize gay unions in the U.S. and Smiley becomes a lesbian
I don't think there will be a "wifey" telling her anything.

--
http://www.frankadelic.com

Message has been deleted

miner.-

Aug 31, 2005, 1:15:40 PM8/31/05

"Dav" <davth...@hotmale.com> wrote in message

> In related news, I'm still a little bit unsure as to what *my* next
> dumb tattoo will be.
> --

Do tat's have IQs?

miner.-

Dav

Aug 31, 2005, 4:08:23 PM8/31/05
On 30 Aug 2005 22:37:14 -0700, ".smiley." <never...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>Just last week I got a huge piece on my calf colored in. I've had the
>linework done for about a year and just kept putting it off and putting
>it off. I'm really impressed with it though. This guy did an awesome
>job for next to nothing. 5 hours of color...whew. I kept asking
>myself while he was working why I do this to myself, and now I know.
>:)

Yeah, same here. I was walking around with a gap in my backpiece for
about a year - I could never be bothered to go in and get that last
little bit of shading done. Finally decided to get it finished at the
same time as my latest piercing.

I'm interested in scarification at the moment (as usual, it's just a
question of deciding on a design). Anyone here have experience with
it?

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Johnny Thunders - Blame It On Mom

Dav

Aug 31, 2005, 4:25:33 PM8/31/05
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:12:14 GMT, no...@some.domain (e) wrote:

>when you're 50 and have this blue mass of shit on you, you
>will ask why you were so stupid when you were young?
>or wifey will have you getting lasered at at least 25x times
>the price of the stupid thing.
>fads will change and so will you.

Which is why you should choose your tattoos very carefully and think
it through seriously beforehand - especially if you're going to ink a
high visibility area. Band-related tats, 'cute' slogans and women's
names are particularly a bad idea - as is just about anything on the
face and hands (where the fuck is that Stones guy, or the guy with a
cobweb covering half his face gonna get a job, aside from in a tattoo
parlour or a circus?)...

I chose the design for my tattoo because it was something that has
been deeply personal and almost spiritual to me for my whole life -
not to look 'hard', or show how much I think Nirvana/the Stones/Black
Sabbath/etc. rock. I don't give a shit if anyone else thinks it looks
dumb .

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Johnny Thunders - Disappointed In You

Dav

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Aug 31, 2005, 4:45:43 PM8/31/05

Dav wrote:

> In related news, I'm still a little bit unsure as to what *my* next
> dumb tattoo will be.

"Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here."

-F

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Aug 31, 2005, 4:48:20 PM8/31/05

Frank wrote:

> Unless they legalize gay unions in the U.S...

What the hell kind of good would gay unions be?

No matter how much they strike, no one's going to institute a minimum
wage for rent boys.

-F

Dav

Aug 31, 2005, 5:03:15 PM8/31/05
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 15:33:14 GMT, Frank <fran...@frankadelic.com>
wrote:

If she *does* become a lesbian, let's hope she chooses a really
good-looking lass (preferably blonde and D-cup or better)- and posts
the honeymoon photos on alt.binaries.punk.

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Johnny Thunders - You Can Walk My Dog

miner.-

Aug 31, 2005, 5:57:15 PM8/31/05

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:15:40 +0100, "miner.-"
> <outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>"Dav" <davth...@hotmale.com> wrote in message
>>

>>> In related news, I'm still a little bit unsure as to what *my* next
>>> dumb tattoo will be.
>>> --
>>
>>Do tat's have IQs?
>
> The ones that say "Born to Loose" or "Dessert Rats" do.
> --

'Bitter', 'Mild' & 'Larger'
is the best I've seen, and it's not even ironic, he really got lager wrong

miner.-

Dav

Aug 31, 2005, 6:37:57 PM8/31/05
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:57:15 +0100, "miner.-"
<outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>"Dav" <davth...@hotmale.com> wrote in message
>> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:15:40 +0100, "miner.-"
>> <outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>>

>>>"Dav" <davth...@hotmale.com> wrote in message

>>>Do tat's have IQs?
>>
>> The ones that say "Born to Loose" or "Dessert Rats" do.
>> --
>
>'Bitter', 'Mild' & 'Larger'
>is the best I've seen, and it's not even ironic, he really got lager wrong

I saw a photo of some punker from years ago with a 'Sid Viscious
Lives' tat.

I worked with the guy (Gulf War veteran) who had 'DESSERT RATS' inked
on his arm (he'd just had it done and was showing it off - he wasn't
amused when I pointed out the spelling error).

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Johnny Thunders - Wipe Out

Dav

Aug 31, 2005, 6:58:32 PM8/31/05
On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:37:57 +0100, Dav <davth...@hotmale.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:57:15 +0100, "miner.-"
><outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>"Dav" <davth...@hotmale.com> wrote in message

>>> The ones that say "Born to Loose" or "Dessert Rats" do.
>>> --
>>
>>'Bitter', 'Mild' & 'Larger'
>>is the best I've seen, and it's not even ironic, he really got lager wrong
>
>I saw a photo of some punker from years ago with a 'Sid Viscious
>Lives' tat.
>
>I worked with the guy (Gulf War veteran) who had 'DESSERT RATS' inked
>on his arm (he'd just had it done and was showing it off - he wasn't
>amused when I pointed out the spelling error).

In addition, I saw a photo online of a guy with a swastika, a flaming
skull and a penis with wings on his arm. I've got to find that one
again...

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Johnny Thunders - As Years Go By

gene graves

Sep 1, 2005, 9:37:01 AM9/1/05
Any tatto is a dumbass tattoo.
It is a mark. Second question a cop asks: got any tattoos?
Just like a criminal record It will follow you forever
I hAVE enough problems with people judging me
I don't need to add to it
It is frowned upon in my world (work)
People use tattoos becasue they are scared of who they are
it is a chicken shit way to say "I'm Tough"
It is Pussy and should be avoided at all costs
for christ sakes just get the t-shirt.

Graves

Andrew @ Rockface

Sep 1, 2005, 10:00:00 AM9/1/05

I sometimes feel like I'm the only one left with out some form of tattoo
or piercing. 38 and no form of body mutilation :)

--
Andrew @ Rockface
np: (Winamp is not active ;-)

Message has been deleted

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Sep 1, 2005, 1:13:42 PM9/1/05

e wrote:

> In article <df71h0$drq$2...@nwrdmz01.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, "Andrew @ Rockface" <and...@rockface-records.co.uk> wrote:
>
> >gene graves wrote:
> >> Any tatto is a dumbass tattoo.
> >> It is a mark. Second question a cop asks: got any tattoos?
> >> Just like a criminal record It will follow you forever
> >> I hAVE enough problems with people judging me
> >> I don't need to add to it
> >> It is frowned upon in my world (work)
> >> People use tattoos becasue they are scared of who they are
> >> it is a chicken shit way to say "I'm Tough"
> >> It is Pussy and should be avoided at all costs
> >> for christ sakes just get the t-shirt.
> >
> >I sometimes feel like I'm the only one left with out some form of tattoo
> >or piercing. 38 and no form of body mutilation :)
> >
> i had a butterfly on my thigh in the 60's and six crosses
> dangling from one ear. the butterfly disappeared, 2 earrings
> got pulled out and now i just wear little gems in my ear.
> life is much less complicated.

...and you don't find yourself stuck to iron core magnets anymore.

-F

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Sep 1, 2005, 1:14:45 PM9/1/05

Andrew @ Rockface wrote:
> gene graves wrote:
> > Any tatto is a dumbass tattoo.
> > It is a mark. Second question a cop asks: got any tattoos?
> > Just like a criminal record It will follow you forever
> > I hAVE enough problems with people judging me
> > I don't need to add to it
> > It is frowned upon in my world (work)
> > People use tattoos becasue they are scared of who they are
> > it is a chicken shit way to say "I'm Tough"
> > It is Pussy and should be avoided at all costs
> > for christ sakes just get the t-shirt.
>
> I sometimes feel like I'm the only one left with out some form of tattoo
> or piercing. 38 and no form of body mutilation :)

Don't worry, there a dozens of people left in the world who haven't
been tattooed.

-F

Andrew @ Rockface

Sep 1, 2005, 2:15:41 PM9/1/05

Is there a support group?

--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk

Rocket Robin Hood

Sep 1, 2005, 3:29:33 PM9/1/05
Heard a great description of the all-too-common trendy lower back tattoos
we see on so many young females these days....

TRAMP STAMP

Andrew @ Rockface

Sep 1, 2005, 2:35:23 PM9/1/05

I like that :)

Ray Pearson

Sep 1, 2005, 3:41:42 PM9/1/05

"Rocket Robin Hood" <jason...@SPAMMERSbenaltoBEGONE.commerce> wrote in
message

> Heard a great description of the all-too-common trendy lower back tattoos
> we see on so many young females these days....
>
> TRAMP STAMP

Nah,,, Ass Antlers

Dav

Sep 1, 2005, 4:15:00 PM9/1/05

We call them 'slag tags' round here.
--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again." - Belfast Telegraph

np: Winamp is not active

Dav

Sep 1, 2005, 4:50:25 PM9/1/05
On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 13:37:01 GMT, "gene graves"
<genegra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Any tatto is a dumbass tattoo.
>It is a mark. Second question a cop asks: got any tattoos?
>Just like a criminal record It will follow you forever
>I hAVE enough problems with people judging me

Fuck 'em.

>I don't need to add to it
>It is frowned upon in my world (work)

Fuck 'em.

>People use tattoos becasue they are scared of who they are
>it is a chicken shit way to say "I'm Tough"
>It is Pussy and should be avoided at all costs
>for christ sakes just get the t-shirt.

Only dumb people get tattoos to look tough.

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Sep 2, 2005, 9:24:32 AM9/2/05

Dav wrote:

> Only dumb people get tattoos to look tough.

That's why you should get this stamped on your ass:

http://www.cafepress.com/thermoicecream.30224061

(To recycle a joke.)

-F

miner.-

Sep 2, 2005, 11:13:34 AM9/2/05

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 06:12:14 GMT, no...@some.domain (e) wrote:
>
>>when you're 50 and have this blue mass of shit on you, you
>>will ask why you were so stupid when you were young?
>>or wifey will have you getting lasered at at least 25x times
>>the price of the stupid thing.
>>fads will change and so will you.
>
> Which is why you should choose your tattoos very carefully and think
> it through seriously beforehand - especially if you're going to ink a
> high visibility area. Band-related tats, 'cute' slogans and women's
> names are particularly a bad idea - as is just about anything on the
> face and hands (where the fuck is that Stones guy, or the guy with a
> cobweb covering half his face gonna get a job, aside from in a tattoo
> parlour or a circus?)...
>
> I chose the design for my tattoo because it was something that has
> been deeply personal and almost spiritual to me for my whole life -
> not to look 'hard', or show how much I think Nirvana/the Stones/Black
> Sabbath/etc. rock. I don't give a shit if anyone else thinks it looks
> dumb .
> --

My mate has Stray Cats and the cat on his arm, it all got a bit twee in the
late 80s/90s but now it's kind of cool again
Funny things tat's

I never felt the urge myself

miner.-

miner.-

Sep 2, 2005, 11:16:43 AM9/2/05

> On Wed, 31 Aug 2005 22:57:15 +0100, "miner.-"
> <outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
>

>>"Dav" <davth...@hotmale.com> wrote in message

>>> The ones that say "Born to Loose" or "Dessert Rats" do.
>>> --
>>
>>'Bitter', 'Mild' & 'Larger'
>>is the best I've seen, and it's not even ironic, he really got lager wrong
>
> I saw a photo of some punker from years ago with a 'Sid Viscious
> Lives' tat.
>
> I worked with the guy (Gulf War veteran) who had 'DESSERT RATS' inked
> on his arm (he'd just had it done and was showing it off - he wasn't
> amused when I pointed out the spelling error).
> --

Yes there are some twatty tats about.

I went to Stockport once early in the morning, I got off the train and it
was real frosty.
I saw a guy who was sitting there all blue, I thought he was frozen to
death. As I got closer he was just covered in iffy DIY tat's and he awoke,
took a swig of his White Lightning and asked me for a quid

miner.-

Nivlem

Sep 2, 2005, 12:59:10 PM9/2/05
wrote:

>when you're 50 and have this blue mass of shit on you, you
>will ask why you were so stupid when you were young?
>or wifey will have you getting lasered at at least 25x times
>the price of the stupid thing.
>fads will change and so will you.

I haven't gotten anything in close to 10 years. It all looks
fairly good right now. My current girlfriend has full-sleeve
tattooing. She's in no position to insist that I laser
anything, nor do I think she would. BTW, in a postscript to
something I put up here a couple of months ago, I got her
anyway, despite having never cleaned more than 20% of my
house. But now the pressure is really on. She says she wants
to do it. I don't want to make her clean my fucking house.
It's my filth. I should be responsible for it.

miner.-

Sep 2, 2005, 1:22:01 PM9/2/05

"Andrew @ Rockface" <and...@rockface-records.co.uk> wrote in message

> I sometimes feel like I'm the only one left with out some form of tattoo
> or piercing. 38 and no form of body mutilation :)

Snap, the only thing are two holes in the one ear, but I've not worn ear
rings since about 1985

miner.-

Nivlem

Sep 2, 2005, 1:30:12 PM9/2/05
<genegra...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Any tatto is a dumbass tattoo.

A Taz is a dumbass tattoo. A Japanese full-body tattoo is
usually art. Craftsmanship and aesthetics of tattoo imagery
vary, just as they would do in any other form of painting or
illustration.

>It is a mark. Second question a cop asks: got any tattoos?

So how were you planning on erasing your face? Do you
routinely try to change your gestures, speech patterns, the
way you walk and your posture? Do you throw your clothes
away after you wear them once? Everything about you marks
you.

>Just like a criminal record It will follow you forever
>I hAVE enough problems with people judging me
>I don't need to add to it

If people don't like you, they don't like you. If you scare
people, you scare them. It doesn't change for me because of
some ink. The response I got when I was 19 and had no ink
was not noticeably different from the response I get today.

>It is frowned upon in my world (work)

In my world, nobody gives a shit. My boss was entirely
covered in tattoos except his face. He did get fired 2 days
ago, but not for that. If he hadn't stolen a few too many
things from the shop for it to be ignored anymore, if he
hadn't lost control of his alcohol intake to the point where
he couldn't make it to work Monday, if this job we were
stuck on had been on time or even made money, if even one of
those 3 situations had been other than they were, I'm fairly
certain he'd still be my boss.

>People use tattoos becasue they are scared of who they are
>it is a chicken shit way to say "I'm Tough"
>It is Pussy and should be avoided at all costs
>for christ sakes just get the t-shirt.

I personally just found the idea that ink could be inserted
under the skin and it would stay there forever rather
fascinating.

Andrew @ Rockface

Sep 2, 2005, 2:42:18 PM9/2/05

I have no piercings, old or new. Besides I have a bit of a wierd
jewellery phobia :)

--
Andrew @ Rockface
www.rockface-records.co.uk

Dav

Sep 2, 2005, 4:32:37 PM9/2/05
On 2 Sep 2005 06:24:32 -0700, "The Siren Call of Fascinet"
<fasc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I once thought about getting a copyright sign tattooed on my crotch
when I was drunk.

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Iggy & The Stooges - Down On The Street

Dav

Sep 2, 2005, 5:01:33 PM9/2/05
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:16:43 +0100, "miner.-"
<outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>Yes there are some twatty tats about.
>
>I went to Stockport once early in the morning, I got off the train and it
>was real frosty.
>I saw a guy who was sitting there all blue, I thought he was frozen to
>death. As I got closer he was just covered in iffy DIY tat's and he awoke,
>took a swig of his White Lightning and asked me for a quid

I have a particular problem with people who have Chinese/Japanese
characters inked on themselves without the slightest idea of what it
means, just because it looks 'cool' and/or 'spiritual'.

hint: unless your tattooist speaks fluent Chinese/Japanese, he is just
as clueless as you when it comes to knowing the nature of the
permanent message he is inscribing into your flesh - the various
symbols can have completely different meanings in different contexts,
it's not like you can just look up the meanings of each character and
throw them together in 'word order' to make a coherent sentence. More
than likely the wearer will end up with gibberish on his skin (at
best), or at worst something that will get you mocked mercilessly by
every Japanese person you meet (example: the macho fuckhead who wanted
'death before dishonour' tattooed on his arm in Japanese ended up with
'I'd rather be a coward than die a hero' due to the incorrect ordering
of the kanji).

What's the matter kids? So ashamed of your own cultural heritage that
you feel the need to express yourself (badly) using someone else's?

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Iggy & The Stooges - 1969

Dav

Sep 2, 2005, 5:10:12 PM9/2/05
On Fri, 2 Sep 2005 16:13:34 +0100, "miner.-"
<outdoor...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

>My mate has Stray Cats and the cat on his arm, it all got a bit twee in the
>late 80s/90s but now it's kind of cool again
>Funny things tat's
>
>I never felt the urge myself

Good for you. I don't think that anyone should get tattooed just for
the sake of having a tattoo, or because all their dumb buddies have
one...

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Iggy & The Stooges - I Wanna Be Your Dog

KK

Sep 5, 2005, 4:55:21 PM9/5/05

Dav - Sometimes I read your posts (in particular the ones about Avril)
and afterwards think that was a waste of another 10 seconds of my life
... but I have to admit this one is fairly cogent.

Ever seen Robbie Williams' tattoos ... what a wanker he is.

The Screaming Fury of Fascinet

Sep 6, 2005, 8:32:42 AM9/6/05

Dav wrote:
> On 2 Sep 2005 06:24:32 -0700, "The Siren Call of Fascinet"
> <fasc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >Dav wrote:
> >>

> >> Only dumb people get tattoos to look tough.
> >>

> >That's why you should get this stamped on your ass:
> >
> >http://www.cafepress.com/thermoicecream.30224061
> >
> >(To recycle a joke.)
>
> I once thought about getting a copyright sign tattooed on my crotch
> when I was drunk.

Find a copy of Goodbye, Darkness by William Manchester.

It has a wonderful story about a cheeky Marine, a scrotal tattoo, and
how it changed his life.

-F

Dav

Sep 6, 2005, 5:44:24 PM9/6/05
On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:55:21 GMT, KK <k...@no.spam> wrote:

>Dav - Sometimes I read your posts (in particular the ones about Avril)
>and afterwards think that was a waste of another 10 seconds of my life
>... but I have to admit this one is fairly cogent.

I do have my moments - however I usually find it much more enjoyable
to talk about my bowel functions to complete strangers...

>Ever seen Robbie Williams' tattoos ... what a wanker he is.

I read somewhere that his 'Maori' band tat is actually a design that
is traditionally given only to young girls upon their reaching the
menarche.

What about David Beckham? He managed to spell his wife's name wrong
(in Hindi) on his arm. Twat.

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Sham 69 - Borstal Breakout (12 Inch Extended Version)

Dav

Sep 6, 2005, 5:44:57 PM9/6/05
On 6 Sep 2005 05:32:42 -0700, "The Screaming Fury of Fascinet"
<fasc...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:

I was thinking of getting my balls pierced together.

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Sep 8, 2005, 1:42:15 PM9/8/05

Dav wrote:
> On 6 Sep 2005 05:32:42 -0700, "The Screaming Fury of Fascinet"
> <fasc...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:
>

> >Dav wrote:

> >> I once thought about getting a copyright sign tattooed on my crotch
> >> when I was drunk.
> >>

> >Find a copy of Goodbye, Darkness by William Manchester.
> >
> >It has a wonderful story about a cheeky Marine, a scrotal tattoo, and
> >how it changed his life.
>
> I was thinking of getting my balls pierced together.

Dude, do it!

You would be so cool!

-F

Dav

Sep 8, 2005, 1:47:53 PM9/8/05
On 8 Sep 2005 10:42:15 -0700, "The Siren Call of Fascinet"
<fasc...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dav wrote:
>> On 6 Sep 2005 05:32:42 -0700, "The Screaming Fury of Fascinet"
>> <fasc...@mad.scientist.com> wrote:

>> >Find a copy of Goodbye, Darkness by William Manchester.
>> >
>> >It has a wonderful story about a cheeky Marine, a scrotal tattoo, and
>> >how it changed his life.
>>
>> I was thinking of getting my balls pierced together.
>>

>Dude, do it!
>
>You would be so cool!

Yeah, that's what I thought!

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Avril Lavigne - Fuel

The Siren Call of Fascinet

Sep 8, 2005, 2:08:04 PM9/8/05

Dav wrote:
> On 8 Sep 2005 10:42:15 -0700, "The Siren Call of Fascinet"
> <fasc...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> >Dav wrote:

> >> I was thinking of getting my balls pierced together.
> >>

> >Dude, do it!
> >
> >You would be so cool!
>
> Yeah, that's what I thought!

You got it?

Rad!

-F

.smiley.

Sep 8, 2005, 4:28:58 PM9/8/05

Ahh, you got that from a movie...
Now if only I could remember which one...

.smiley.

Andrew @ Rockface

Sep 9, 2005, 3:13:54 AM9/9/05

Plus he'd really fuck with airport security and their metal detectors :)
"Could you remove any metal objects from your person, please sir".

--
Andrew @ Rockface
np: Me First and the Gimme Gimmes - Danny's Song [paused]

Dav

Sep 9, 2005, 1:06:23 PM9/9/05

"What, you want me to pull down my pants?"

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Joe Strummer & The Mescaleros - Get Down Moses

The Graven Image of Fascinet

Sep 9, 2005, 2:00:33 PM9/9/05

Those guys aren't really smart.

They'll probably think its a bomb.

For the rest of your life, you'll be known as The Cock Bomber.

Wouldn't that just fucking rock?

-F

Tiny Human Ferret

Sep 9, 2005, 8:22:44 PM9/9/05

I dunno. It sounds more like they'd call him the Bollocks Bomb Boy or
maybe Scrotal Explosives Man.

That might not be so very cool.

--
The incapacity of a weak and distracted government may
often assume the appearance, and produce the effects,

Dav

Sep 10, 2005, 6:13:31 PM9/10/05

If you can't be famous, be infamous.

--
"Interviewing Avril Lavigne is like being hit over the head
with a shovel - an unpleasant experience, which leaves you
feeling dazed and hoping it never happens again."

-- Belfast Telegraph

np: Sham Pistols - Ulster Boy