Freelance Illustration Question

RebbleDesign

May 1, 2002, 5:33:28 PM5/1/02
I'm a freelance illustrator looking for clients in the market of children's
books and educational workbooks. Would it be best to hire an agent to do this
for me, or is there a good online resource that lists the best companies to
contact?

http://www.alleycat-art.com
http://www.rebble.com

Ed Huntress

May 1, 2002, 10:38:20 PM5/1/02
You may want to stop into www.studioproducts.com and ask the host, Rob
Howard, about this. They have a message board at the website.

Rob has illustrated books for around 40 years, and he's advised a lot of
people getting into the freelance side of the business. He's the guy who
wrote _The Illustrator's Bible_ and _Gouache For Illustrators_, among
others.

Ed Huntress

"RebbleDesign" <rebble...@aol.com> wrote in message