blacklisted by wikipedia

childadvocate

Jul 23, 2009, 11:44:03 PM7/23/09

http://extreme-abuse-survey.net, http://ritualabuse.us, http://www.endritualabuse.org
http://abusearticles.wordpress.com

Wikipedia has blacklisted four websites that describe ritual child
abuse and extreme child abuse crimes in detail. These sites are:
http://extreme-abuse-survey.net, http://ritualabuse.us, http://www.endritualabuse.org
and http://abusearticles.wordpress.com

These sites contain journal articles and news accounts of these
crimes. These websites are perfectly fine websites with accurate legal
information with a variety of scientific studies and news articles. It
appears that no pages in wikipedia will be allowed to have any links
to these sites.

It is recommended that people write wikipedia to complain about this
blatant censorship of information exposing child abuse crimes. It is
also recommended that people do not use wikipedia as a resource until
these websites are taken off their blacklist and are allowed on
wikipedia pages again.

People can e-mail:
info...@wikimedia.org
in...@wikimedia.org

and write:
Wikimedia Foundation Inc.
P.O. Box 78350
San Francisco, CA 94107-8350
USA
Phone: +1-415-839-6885

A sample letter to send is below:

I have heard that Wikipedia has blacklisted four websites with
information about child abuse crimes. These sites are:
http://extreme-abuse-survey.net, http://ritualabuse.us
http://www.endritualabuse.org and http://abusearticles.wordpress.com

These sites have journal articles and news accounts of these crimes.
These websites are perfectly fine websites with accurate legal
information with a variety of peer reviewed scientific studies and
news articles. I have heard that no pages in wikipedia will be allowed
to have any links to these sites.

An encyclopedia should contain a variety of information, especially
accurate information about child abuse issues. Blacklisting these
pages is a censorship of information of research exposing child abuse
crimes.

I will not be able to use wikipedia as a resource again until these
websites are taken off your blacklist and are allowed on wikipedia
pages again.

Sincerely,

[...]

peguisboy

Jul 25, 2009, 1:54:16 PM7/25/09
On Jul 23, 8:44 pm, childadvocate <smartn...@aol.com> wrote:
> [...]

> accurate information about child abuse issues. Blacklisting these
> pages is a censorship of information of research exposing child abuse
> crimes.
>
> I will not be able to use wikipedia as a resource again until these
> websites are taken off your blacklist and are allowed on wikipedia
> pages again.
>

> Sincerely,
>
> Wow, it sure bothers you. Are you a pedophile disgruntled? Children are minors in life and a court of law. I know all about that horrific stuff. Most people are abhorred by that kind of criminal behavior. Spare me the details and lets see them swing. Why are you so interested in the gory details? Maybe you might learn something? Maybe the public shouldn't have access to criminal deviancys' morbid methods and ways, don't cha think, huh?

W****n S***********g

Jul 31, 2009, 10:50:59 AM7/31/09

> Wow, it sure bothers you. Are you a pedophile disgruntled? Children are
> minors in life and a court of law. I know all about that horrific stuff.
> Most people are abhorred by that kind of criminal behavior. Spare me the
> details and lets see them swing. Why are you so interested in the gory
> details? Maybe you might learn something? Maybe the public shouldn't have
> access to criminal deviancys' morbid methods and ways, don't cha think,
> huh?

Here here!

childadvocate

Jul 31, 2009, 7:45:43 PM7/31/09
Obviously not. I am advocating to stop child abuse.
http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Main_Page
http://childabusewiki.org/index.php?title=Ritual_Abuse
.
.
.
.
On Jul 31, 10:50 am, "W****n S***********g" <BIGBROT...@CIA.GOV>
wrote:
....> > Wow, it sure bothers you. Are you a pedophile disgruntled?

Day Brown

Aug 1, 2009, 12:35:35 AM8/1/09
childadvocate wrote:
> ....> > Wow, it sure bothers you. Are you a pedophile disgruntled?
As may be. I remember an incident, where a 13 year old go left with her
uncle at their place in the back Ozark woods. When he tried to pull
something, she pulled away, and got to the 12 gauge by the back door first.

She told me, she considered blowing his ass away right then, but then
realized she didnt want her aunt and cousins on welfare. Yes, he was a
pedophile, but he was also a steady worker, made good money, supported a
family, and paid the taxes.

If we hung all the pedophiles, the whole damn economy would collapse.
Does anyone have a solution that does not create even more victims?