Paula Bandler

paladin2112

Feb 26, 2004, 10:47:27 PM2/26/04
Received today
----------------------

We regret to inform you that Paula Bandler has passed away this
morning in her sleep. While Richard is understandably upset, he is
OK.

We have all known Paula as a very beautiful and very special woman
and will miss her deeply.

Thanks,
John La Valle

---
Your Brain Works Faster Than You Think®

NLP Seminars Group International
PO Box 424
Hopatcong, NJ 07843
voice: 1-973-770-3600
fax: 1-603-452-0790
http://www.PureNLP.com
http://www.NLPStore.com
http://NLP-Newsletter.com
http://www.NLP.net

PLEASE NOTE: This communication, including any attached
documentation, is copyright of the sender and intended only for the
person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain
confidential, personal, and/or privileged information. Any
unauthorized disclosure, copying, or taking action on the contents is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error,
please contact us immediately so we may correct our records. Please
then delete or destroy the original transmission and any subsequent
reply. Thank you.

Andy Capiau

Feb 27, 2004, 6:06:36 AM2/27/04
May God have her soul and may strength be with Richard.

"paladin2112" <palad...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

DigitalDreamer

Feb 27, 2004, 8:54:20 AM2/27/04
Love and peace to them both

Nic

Kaizen_66

Feb 27, 2004, 4:09:06 PM2/27/04
My condolensces to their families.

Delfin Paris III

Adam Sargant

Feb 27, 2004, 5:07:21 PM2/27/04
Blessings to them both. I only know of Richard and Paula through others that
have met them. But those who have met Paula were clearly fond of her and
thought highly of her.

--
Adam Sargant
www.trance-formation.co.uk

Elvis

Feb 28, 2004, 4:57:16 AM2/28/04
I attended DHE today in Orldando. Richard is doing well.
It is very, very clear that the time they spent together living their lives
was of great value and supremely cherished.

The message I heard today was - seize the opportunity to live your life
more fully each and every moment enjoying those you love and that love you.

Elvis

"Kaizen_66" <kaiz...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

philip r

Mar 1, 2004, 12:22:24 AM3/1/04
"paladin2112" <palad...@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:<j5z%b.414606$xy6.2348733@attbi_s02>...
> Received today
> ----------------------
>
> We regret to inform you that Paula Bandler has passed away this
> morning in her sleep. While Richard is understandably upset, he is
> OK.
>
> We have all known Paula as a very beautiful and very special woman
> and will miss her deeply.
>
> Thanks,
> John La Valle

> ---

Sad news indeed.

Condolences to the great man and his family.

person

Mar 3, 2004, 12:38:08 AM3/3/04
hope he fares well on his own now. Not sure what his "strategy" will
be here (not trying to sound sarcastic, trying to sound genuine)

What if today was our last day to be alive? I ask that question quite
frequently after waking up

jerry