Europe Needs A Revolution

Barbarossa

Sep 19, 2011, 9:28:04 PM9/19/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0iOZxhaEM&feature=player_embedded

Very well spoken!

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 19, 2011, 10:00:20 PM9/19/11
On Sep 20, 2:28 am, Barbarossa <Barbaro...@Barbarossa.com> wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0iOZxhaEM&feature=player_embedded
>
> Very well spoken!

Oh, he's a marvelous man...just like you, fithy dutchman

Comic in US 'hate speech' row
Condell branded racist

A British stand-up has been accused of spreading ‘racist hate speech’
in California.

Pat Condell has faced a barrage of criticism after links to his anti-
Muslim monologue on YouTube were circulated to commissioners in the
city of Berkeley.

In the five-minute video, Condell condemns Islam as a religion of war
and its prophet Mohammad as ‘some rambling ancient desert nomad with a
psychological disorder’.

He attacks fundamentalist men as ‘primitive pigs whose only
achievement in life is to be born with a penis is one hand and a Koran
in the second’ and accuses women who wear veils of their own will of
being ‘mentally ill’.

‘If God had intended for you to cover your face then in His wisdom He
would have provided you with a flap of skin for the purpose,’ he said.

Jonathan Wornick, who is on the ‘peace and justice commission’
adivisng Berkeley city council emailed his colleagues with the link,
saying it was ‘an honest attempt to bring dialogue’.

But his actions have caused a political storm. Commissioner Michael
Sherman said Condell’s views were ‘stunning’ because of his
‘stereotyping and bigotry of the tone and the language’.

And commissioner Elliot Cohen called the tape ‘insulting, degenerating
and racist’.

‘People should not be allowed to spew racist propaganda without others
being able to respond,’ Cohen said. ‘It’s not about free speech - it’s
hate speech.’

Condell, an atheist, has released a number of monologues on the
internet, criticising all religions.

Steven Douglas

Sep 19, 2011, 10:08:33 PM9/19/11
On Sep 19, 7:00 pm, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sep 20, 2:28 am, Barbarossa <Barbaro...@Barbarossa.com> wrote:
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0iOZxhaEM&feature=player_embedded
>
> > Very well spoken!
>
> Oh, he's a marvelous man...

At least he's consistent. Unlike you and other atheists who post here
and only hate Christianity while they love and adore Islam. Here's the
same man on Christianity, expressing his consistent views (unlike you)
on all religion. I hope this makes you feel better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk4AJ1BgQX8

John Lemke

Sep 19, 2011, 10:09:06 PM9/19/11

Barbarossa

Sep 19, 2011, 10:37:40 PM9/19/11
Op 20/09/2011 4:00, werewo...@aol.com schreef:
> On Sep 20, 2:28 am, Barbarossa<Barbaro...@Barbarossa.com> wrote:
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ik0iOZxhaEM&feature=player_embedded
>>
>> Very well spoken!
>
> Oh, he's a marvelous man...just like you, fithy dutchman

What was "fithy" again, oh fluent one?

> Comic in US 'hate speech' row
> Condell branded racist

Sure sure, as soon as criticism is not welcome you are a racist and you
commit hate speech. Why is it never hatespeech if you criticize capitalists?

> A British stand-up has been accused of spreading ‘racist hate speech’
> in California.

Yeah, yeah, muslims don't take criticism too well. Any criticism is hate
speech in their eyes. And their henchmen, the lefties around the world.
Cartoons of Mohammed, the pedophile and fascist, are banned, but Life Of
Brian is not. What a hypocrites.

Anti semitic laws prohibit the selling of Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler in
my country, but you can buy a quoran loaded with much more hate and
fascism than Hitler ever produced in his Mein Kampf. What a hypocrites.

> Pat Condell has faced a barrage of criticism after links to his anti-
> Muslim monologue on YouTube were circulated to commissioners in the
> city of Berkeley.
>
> In the five-minute video, Condell condemns Islam as a religion of war
> and its prophet Mohammad as ‘some rambling ancient desert nomad with a
> psychological disorder’.

If Mohammmed were alive today he would face charges of child
molestation, pedophile sexual behaviour, genocide and fascism. He would
end up in jail for live.

> He attacks fundamentalist men as ‘primitive pigs whose only
> achievement in life is to be born with a penis is one hand and a Koran
> in the second’ and accuses women who wear veils of their own will of
> being ‘mentally ill’.
>
> ‘If God had intended for you to cover your face then in His wisdom He
> would have provided you with a flap of skin for the purpose,’ he said.

Perfectly in line with what you said to Uncle Wally and Kimbostrong
about prophecies, are you a hate speecher Wereloser?

> Jonathan Wornick, who is on the ‘peace and justice commission’
> adivisng Berkeley city council emailed his colleagues with the link,
> saying it was ‘an honest attempt to bring dialogue’.
>
> But his actions have caused a political storm. Commissioner Michael
> Sherman said Condell’s views were ‘stunning’ because of his
> ‘stereotyping and bigotry of the tone and the language’.

No, they are stunning, because the man has the guts to tell plain truths
just like Geert Wilders. But the ruling elite does not want to hear
plain truths. They immediately shout RACIST.

> And commissioner Elliot Cohen called the tape ‘insulting, degenerating
> and racist’.

Islam is not a race, it's an ideology which can be ridiculed just like
it's OK to ridicule capitalists or communists or even christians.

> ‘People should not be allowed to spew racist propaganda without others
> being able to respond,’ Cohen said. ‘It’s not about free speech - it’s
> hate speech.’

If criticizing is equal to hate speech we can no longer criticize anyone.

> Condell, an atheist, has released a number of monologues on the
> internet, criticising all religions.

Doing so, demonstrating that he is not a racist.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Barbarossa

Sep 19, 2011, 11:06:14 PM9/19/11
Op 20/09/2011 4:08, Steven Douglas schreef:
He has a huge point where he says that the trinity is man made. There is
no line in the New Testament which claims that Yeshua (Jesus Christ) is
God. There is no claim in the New Testament that Maria is Mother God.
Those were inventions by the catholics and orthodoxe christians to
impose the old occult pagan Egyptian Isis-Osiris in new clothes on the
masses. Yeshua, Jesus Christ is Son of God, not God. Righthand of God,
but not God. There is no role for Maria in the New Testament whatsoever.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Doc

Sep 20, 2011, 12:01:23 PM9/20/11

"Steven Douglas" <steven....@mail.com> wrote in message
I've not said any more about my admiration for Islam than GW Bush said to
congress in September 2001.
I've made it clear religious extremism is a poor thing to invest in.
Do you favor christian extremism over Islam's?
Doc

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2011, 2:22:45 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 5:01 pm, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:
> I've not said any more about my admiration for Islam than GW Bush said to
> congress in September 2001.
> I've made it clear religious extremism is a poor thing to invest in.
> Do you favor christian extremism over Islam's?
> Doc

Doc, the man's a cunt. Plain and simple, a cunt.

In the past, I've tried to reason with him, set difficult questions
(which he never answers..simply asks a question back) and I generally
had some regard for him, his principles and standing etc.

I see a different Steven Douglas these days. A rather nasty one.

For anyone to have 'become friends' with the dutchman is beyond
belief, given his posts and ideology. For that to be Steven, the
'christian' upstanding voice of 'free' America...well, I am
speechless. He must need a 'friend' so dearly, to renounce his values
in this way.

You talk to him, let Jane answer his endless jibes, let god display
himself...couldn't care less. I doubt that even amongst the worst of
the criminal fraternity, have I ever come across such a turncoat.

Werewolfy

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2011, 6:34:04 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 9:01 am, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I've not said any more about my admiration for Islam than GW Bush said to
> congress in September 2001.
> I've made it clear religious extremism is a poor thing to invest in.

Every time anything negative is posted about Islam, some members of
the Little Gang fall all over themselves defending Islam. An example
is just above in this thread. But if the anti-Christian video I posted
had been posted by you, would there have been the same condemnation of
the man that we saw after his anti-Islam video was posted? Of course
not! Just pointing out the double standard, that's all.

Jane

Sep 20, 2011, 6:53:23 PM9/20/11

"Steven Douglas" <steven....@mail.com> wrote in message
Might I remind you of the picture I posted on 9/11. You didn't like that,
either, though it asked you to imagine 'no' religion and used a symbol of
Islamic extremism to do so. I am an equal hater of all religion. That poster
said it all.

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2011, 6:42:13 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 11:22 am, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sep 20, 5:01 pm, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > I've not said any more about my admiration for Islam than GW Bush said to
> > congress in September 2001.
> > I've made it clear religious extremism is a poor thing to invest in.
> > Do you favor christian extremism over Islam's?
> > Doc
>
> Doc, the man's a cunt. Plain and simple, a cunt.
>
> In the past, I've tried to reason with him, set difficult questions
> (which he never answers..simply asks a question back)

You weren't trying to reason with me, you were ridiculing me. And
that's fine, it just took me a few tries to figure it out. Once I
figured it out, that was the end of that.

> and I generally
> had some regard for him, his principles and standing etc.
>
> I see a different Steven Douglas these days. A rather nasty one.

Did I say something that was factually incorrect?

> For anyone to have 'become friends' with the dutchman is beyond
> belief,

If you paid attention, you'd notice that you have interacted with
Barbarossa far more than I have. Does that make you his friend?

> given his posts and ideology. For that to be Steven, the
> 'christian' upstanding voice of 'free' America...well, I am
> speechless. He must need a 'friend' so dearly, to renounce his values
> in this way.

I've renounced nothing. However, I would have to renounce my values to
join you and Doc in your unwarranted attacks on Barbarossa's private
and personal sex life. I've tried to tell you many times that it's
none of your business what he does in the privacy of his own bedroom.
Rod posted a website that showed the activity (that you think is your
business, even though it's not) can be done without all the disgusting
*lies* you've thrown at Barbarossa.

> You talk to him, let Jane answer his endless jibes,

I'm happy to ignore Jane as long as she doesn't taunt me. But leave it
to you to *lie* about that again. It's Jane who started it, it's Jane
who keeps it going, and it's you who keeps *lying* about it. Stop
lying, Ricky.

> let god display
> himself...couldn't care less. I doubt that even amongst the worst of
> the criminal fraternity, have I ever come across such a turncoat.

As I've told you many times, it's just a shame you think it's your
place to tell someone what they can or cannot do in a consensual adult
relationship, in the privacy of their own bedroom.

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 20, 2011, 8:01:04 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 11:42 pm, Steven Douglas <steven.doug...@mail.com> wrote:

<snip>

One sided blinkered nonsense and deflection.

My message to you stands.

Goodbye

Werewolfy

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2011, 8:05:40 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 5:01 pm, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sep 20, 11:42 pm, Steven Douglas <steven.doug...@mail.com> wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> One sided blinkered nonsense and deflection.

Everything I said is accurate.

> My message to you stands.

As does mine to you.

> Goodbye

Goodbye.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jane

Sep 20, 2011, 8:19:36 PM9/20/11

<werewo...@aol.com> wrote in message
On Sep 20, 11:42 pm, Steven Douglas <steven.doug...@mail.com> wrote:

<snip>

One sided blinkered nonsense and deflection.

Nothing new under the sun, sadly.

My message to you stands.

Goodbye

Werewolfy

Obviously, defending Barbarella is more important to him than the years of
history he has with you. Sad.

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2011, 8:20:21 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 3:53 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am an equal hater

You are a hater, that's for sure.

> of all religion.

Using an imagine of 9/11 to condemn all religion is unfair, and just
what I'd expect from a hater.

Barbarossa

Sep 20, 2011, 8:22:47 PM9/20/11
Op 21/09/2011 2:19, Jane schreef:
Give him one GOOD reason to defend an internet terrorist like you do.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2011, 8:22:59 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 5:19 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Obviously, defending Barbarella is more important to him than the years of
> history he has with you. Sad.

There's no reason I shouldn't tell Ricky he's wrong to attack someone
for what he does in a consensual adult relationship in the privacy of
his own bedroom. Just imagine if I'd ever attacked someone for what
they do in the privacy of their own bedroom. Let's see, you'd have
probably called me a prude at the very least, and told me I was wrong.
Of course you'll never tell Ricky he's wrong, even though you actually
agree with me on this point. But then you have no principles.

Steven Douglas

Sep 20, 2011, 8:25:19 PM9/20/11
On Sep 20, 5:19 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Barbarella

By the way, what was it Ricky said the other day about playing around
with the names of other posters? What did he say about that? Something
about juvenile or something like that. Of course he'd never say it to
you. What is it about this Little Gang and their inconsistent behavior?

Barbarossa

Sep 20, 2011, 9:12:08 PM9/20/11
Op 21/09/2011 0:53, Jane schreef:

> Might I remind you of the picture I posted on 9/11. You didn't like that,
> either, though it asked you to imagine 'no' religion and used a symbol of
> Islamic extremism to do so. I am an equal hater of all religion. That poster
> said it all.

So you must be very fond of Pat Condell.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Jane

Sep 21, 2011, 5:44:06 AM9/21/11

On Sep 20, 3:53 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I am an equal hater

You are a hater, that's for sure.

Of religion, not people. Let's make that clear.

> of all religion.

Using an imagine of 9/11 to condemn all religion is unfair, and just
what I'd expect from a hater.

I disagree. I think it makes the point very eloquently.

Jane

Sep 21, 2011, 5:49:43 AM9/21/11

"Barbarossa" <Barba...@Barbarossa.com> wrote in message
I had never heard of him and he is not that funny, but he does make a lot of
sense here: http://youtu.be/0jBRY_Aki9s

I like the image of Perry walking around with Jesus on his shoulder like a
parrot.

Doc

Sep 21, 2011, 7:02:14 AM9/21/11

<werewo...@aol.com> wrote in message
For cryin' out loud! What 'private' sexual life is he referring to? The
Hedonist-Sadist has luridly described his 'private' sexual life in some
depth, repeatedly, and gloated over it as 'superior' to what he imagines
posters' lives might be.

It began with Duggy outraged at Jane for mentioning what he then described
(to me) as a flippant remark years ago in this forum, but then his buddy
went onto confirm the flippancy as fact-based -- an anilinguist. And it
didn't stop with that sexual obsession, but as you found out, trailed off
into bondage sex, with the thing entertaining the fantasy of procuring an
underage Asian girl and sexually forcing her in order to get the maximum
thrill of 'resistance.' There's more, of course, but it's breakfast time
here.

And then it went onto his admiration for mass killer Breivik who he
reiterates may be a heroic figure in helping defeat the creation of a
Muslim-dominated "Eurabia."

When he discovers your cancerous condition, he hurls what he rationalizes as
'black humor' in retaliation to 'black humor' about him. I don't think he or
his girlfriend have been described as suffering a life-threatening disease,
though. And then he finds out I've had a stroke and some recent TIAs, which
is another life-threatening condition, and makes some coldly taunting 'black
humor' about it.

And then there's the veiled threat against your daughter. Not so veiled,
really. And he excuses that nastiness, too.

Doc

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 9:02:30 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 2:44 am, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> "Steven Douglas" <steven.doug...@mail.com> wrote in message
>
> On Sep 20, 3:53 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > I am an equal hater
>
> > You are a hater, that's for sure.
>
> Of religion, not people. Let's make that clear.

Very interesting. When I make comments about Islam, I'm told by the
Lying Little Gang that I hate Muslims. So when I don't like a certain
religion, I'm a hater of people. But when you don't like that
religion, you don't hate people. Do you see how the double standards
of this Lying Little Gang are so blatant, and so hypocritical? I'm
sure you don't, because you (and every other member of the Lying
Little Gang of APN) are willfully blind.

> > > of all religion.
>
> > Using an imagine of 9/11 to condemn all religion is unfair, and just
> > what I'd expect from a hater.
>
> I disagree. I think it makes the point very eloquently.

It makes a point about one religion, but it gives haters like you (and
other hateful atheists) the opportunity to smear all religion based on
the actions of *some* members of one particular religion. It's unfair,
and it's exactly what I'd expect of a hater.

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 9:04:00 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 4:02 am, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:

> For cryin' out loud! What 'private' sexual life is he referring to?  The
> Hedonist-Sadist has luridly described his 'private' sexual life in some
> depth, repeatedly,

No, actually he didn't. Jane told him years ago his private sex life
was better suited for a different forum, and he never mentioned it
again. Stop lying, liar. What is it about this Lying Little Gang of
APN that they feel this compulsion to *lie* about everything?

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2011, 9:19:32 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 10:49 am, "Jane" .com> wrote:<j.donnell...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I had never heard of him and he is not that funny, but he does make a lot of
> sense here:http://youtu.be/0jBRY_Aki9s
>
> I like the image of Perry walking around with Jesus on his shoulder like a
> parrot.

The dirty dutchman has posted a few u tube links for this Condell
chap, Jane. I'm positive that he thinks the 'talk' is serious. Don't
worry about never having heard of him, very few in England, where he
murders his stand uo comic act, have heard of him. Failing in public,
he turned to free acting via u tube.

He should have chosen another metier, comedy is not his 'calling', and
he's not that good at it. He also looks an idiot, which hardly helps
his stage personae.

But I am positive The filthy poster believes him to be some sort of
'man of the people' freedom fighter...HO HO HO. A poor (failed)
comedian, who draws an audience from dirty dutchmen who cannot grasp
the implications and nuances of his rhetoric, or distinguish comedy
acts from reality...despite his wonderous 'fluency'.
I've seen him fail to grasp so many points, to reply incorrectly and
in a way that can only be interpretated as he simply didn't
understand.

I always examine his replies closely. His posts are garnered from
other English speaking sites..but his replies have to be carefully
crafted; and so often he falls over through mis-understanding.

Now he laughs at Doc's poor health....and those very concerning
'warnings' of another stroke. Doc must be in constant fear, not
necessarily of dying (which would be likely with a sudden massive re-
currence) but of waking to find he is a paraplegic in effect,
wheelchair bound. That would be something I don't believe Doc could
tolerate.

And yet, here stands the radical Dutchman, laughing.

There stands the turncoat, Douglas, watching, aproving and scheming.
Alone and with all of his morl pretences open for the world to see.

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2011, 9:30:57 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 12:02 pm, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:

> For cryin' out loud! What 'private' sexual life is he referring to?  The
> Hedonist-Sadist has luridly described his 'private' sexual life in some
> depth, repeatedly, and gloated over it as 'superior' to what he imagines
> posters' lives might be.
>
> It began with Duggy outraged at Jane for mentioning what he then described
> (to me) as a flippant remark years ago in this forum, but then his buddy
> went onto confirm the flippancy as fact-based -- an anilinguist. And it
> didn't stop with that sexual obsession, but as you found out, trailed off
> into bondage sex, with the thing entertaining the fantasy of procuring an
> underage Asian girl and sexually forcing her in order to get the maximum
> thrill of 'resistance.'  There's more, of course, but it's breakfast time
> here.
>
> And then it went onto his admiration for mass killer Breivik who he
> reiterates may be a heroic figure in helping defeat the creation of a
> Muslim-dominated "Eurabia."
>
> When he discovers your cancerous condition, he hurls what he rationalizes as
> 'black humor' in retaliation to 'black humor' about him. I don't think he or
> his girlfriend have been described as suffering a life-threatening disease,
> though. And then he finds out I've had a stroke and some recent TIAs, which
> is another life-threatening condition, and makes some coldly taunting 'black
> humor' about it.
>
> And then there's the veiled threat against your daughter. Not so veiled,
> really.  And he excuses that nastiness, too.

Exactly, Doc. To the letter, exactly. Who was it...'Rod'? that said
'Im not playing your games' to the tarnished christian? Whoever, he is
a wise man. It's only now, after years of 'discussion' (Hell, I even
felt sorry for him once and 'went over' to his aid) that I fully
realise just what sort of 'upstanding' person we have here.
That filthy turd, the dutchman, hangs onto Douglas like a ship's
barnacle..and the ship revels in it. That's a mildly hidden
appropriate comparison. Barnacles love ship's bottoms.

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 9:27:48 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 6:19 am, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:

> There stands the turncoat, Douglas, watching, aproving and scheming.
> Alone and with all of his morl pretences open for the world to see.

Let's see, I've said I don't approve of Barbarossa making fun of your
cancer. I'll say now I don't approve of him making fun of Doc's
condition. Of course none of that would be happening if you, Doc, and
particularly Jane hadn't started it with him, by thinking it's your
place to make an issue of his personal sex life. He hadn't mentioned
his sex life for years (after Jane told him it was better suited for a
different forum, and she was right) until Jane decided it was her
place to bring it up all over again.

Then you and Doc started lying about his personal sex life, bringing
up all sorts of disgusting and sickening lies that Barbarossa says he
does not do. But that didn't stop you. You've continue to lie about it
right up to the present time.

My moral preferences are my moral preferences, Ricky. You don't get to
decide my moral preferences for me. My main moral preference is
FREEDOM. You (and other members of the Lying Little Gang of APN) want
to take freedom away from people. I disagree with that philosophy, and
I will always disagree with that philosophy. Barbarossa has the
FREEDOM to do what he chooses in an consensual adult relationship in
the privacy of his own bedroom, whether you like it or not.

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 9:35:34 AM9/21/11
I told Barbarossa he was wrong to mention your daughter the way he
did. As for Rod, he would initially start the game, then refuse to
engage me when I responded to his game playing. He did get a little
better about it later.

> Whoever, he is
> a wise man. It's only now, after years of 'discussion' (Hell, I even
> felt sorry for him once and 'went over' to his aid) that I fully
> realise just what sort of 'upstanding' person we have here.

Because I stand up for people's rights and freedoms?

> That filthy turd, the dutchman, hangs onto Douglas like a ship's
> barnacle..and the ship revels in it. That's a mildly hidden
> appropriate comparison. Barnacles love ship's bottoms.

You just can't let it go, can you? It's just really none of your
business what anyone does in the privacy of their own bedroom in a
consensual adult relationship, Ricky. You'd have been well suited to
be a policeman behind the old Iron Curtain, where everything was the
business of the government police state.

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2011, 10:51:04 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 2:27 pm, Steven Douglas <steven.doug...@mail.com> wrote:

Let's see, I've said I don't approve of Barbarossa making fun of your
> cancer. I'll say now I don't approve of him making fun of Doc's
> condition.

A single mild post of 'I don't approve'' was all from you.

And you believe that exonerates you?

Ever heard of the word, 'consistant?'

Doc

Sep 21, 2011, 11:25:44 AM9/21/11

On Sep 21, 4:02 am, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:

> For cryin' out loud! What 'private' sexual life is he referring to? The
> Hedonist-Sadist has luridly described his 'private' sexual life in some
> depth, repeatedly,

Read my entire post. The next paragraph makes it clear I'm talking about
now, not years ago. BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES, EH?

[...]

You get into bed with this mass killer-admirer, you stupid bastard.
Get into bed with him and Breivik and all three of you lick each other's
bloody asses into oblivion.
I'm through with you.
You're the ruination of this group, you shitfucker.
It's your goddamned narcissistic pig pen, and we're the 'slop' to keep you
fed.
No more.
Killfile for you.
Wolfy's had it, I've had it.
And that includes that piece of trash with the clogs.
Good bye.
Doc

Doc

Sep 21, 2011, 11:31:04 AM9/21/11

<werewo...@aol.com> wrote in message
Well, you see, as that fucking piece of shit in LA commented, I'm a child
sex pervert. I can't fucking be trusted with a child alone in the woods.
And the electrical grid system doesn't need improvement -- it's just some
goddamned errant electrical workers.
America's the perfect nation, don't you know?
He's the perfect man.
His comrade is the perfect stooge for his hatred of this group.
Let his prediction die with him.
I'm not replying any longer to him or that thing that admires a mass killer.
If I need conversation so terribly bad as to endure the ravings of these two
assholish psychos, then I'd just as soon fucking die.
Doc

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2011, 11:21:24 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 3:51 pm, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:

> Ever heard of the word, 'consistant?'

Ps. You use the word, 'freedom' as something to hide behind. Well,
hide away. You will forever be know of your friendly chat with a
perverted arse licker, bondage and female humiliation fetish creature,
supporter of murdering Muslims and stalke of my dauhghter on the
internet.

One mild rebuke of 'I don't approve of', is NOT FUCKING ENOUGH.

What does the word 'outrage' mean to you. Is it a word you reserve for
your little political games?

Go on, fucker, play with your little dutch boy-friend.

werewo...@aol.com

Sep 21, 2011, 11:44:19 AM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 4:31 pm, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Well, you see, as that fucking piece of shit in LA commented, I'm a child
> sex pervert. I can't fucking be trusted with a child alone in the woods.
> And the electrical grid system doesn't need improvement -- it's just some
> goddamned errant electrical workers.
> America's the perfect nation, don't you know?
> He's the perfect man.
> His comrade is the perfect stooge for his hatred of this group.
> Let his prediction die with him.
> I'm not replying any longer to him or that thing that admires a mass killer.
> If I need conversation so terribly bad as to endure the ravings of these two
> assholish psychos, then I'd just as soon fucking die.
> Doc-

There's not a syllable to add to that, Doc. I agree, and the time
tell's me, 'no more'. Off to the Vampire castle in 10 minutes for
another 6 hours of hospital 'fun' and huge needles. Plenty of time to
think about what I hope are persistant mouth ulcers that won't heal.
Plenty of time to 'soulearch'.
Plenty of time to think about the biopsy planned for those 'ulcers'
next week.
At least, if things turn out...bad...it will save me the concerns 3
times a week, about 20 hours in total, of Vampire Castle and those
huge needles.

Douglas and Dutch fucker?

Not interested in their existance.

Ricky

Doc

Sep 21, 2011, 11:52:09 AM9/21/11

<werewo...@aol.com> wrote in message
I'd imagine both have butts that resemble barnacles. It's likely he's using
the dutchboy to help make his fucking predicton of doom for APN come true,
as is that clog hopper's using him to get his revenge.
What wonderful goals and a great relationship they have.
I'm through with both, as I got fed up with a very similar twisted
personality, Hiro.
Excrutiatingly nonsensical pissing contests laughably disguised as
'debates'.
If any three of those fucking moronic bastards had a satisfying life, they'd
not be acting this way.
But, what we're dealing with are hardened psychotic extremists who one day,
are serenely discussing their harvest of tasty potatoes, or their belief in
magical benevolent beings, and the next day, attacking sick people with
gleeful abandonment, or playing malevolent games of demonization of whoever
differs with thier self-righteousness.
Doc

Doc

Sep 21, 2011, 12:04:30 PM9/21/11

"Steven Douglas" <steven....@mail.com> wrote in message
Not when they make it known in a public forum about their joy for a sexual
fetish. It's no longer their business. They've made it public, you moron.
Since those repeated admittances, Wolfy found his comments on forcing young
underage girls into bondage sex, and expressing a thrill that they resist,
or are naive.
Combined with his admiration for a mass killer, and cold ugly digs into
members' severe health problems, and no remorse for those Breivik
slaughtered, a veiled threat to his daughter -- hell, fuck, that's more than
enough to begin an inquiry, and refer info to authorities.
No one forced him to admit to his admiration for a hated mass killer of
innocents -- those young ones murdered won't be having the thrill of their
first sexual experiences. No one forced him to confess his sexual fetishes.
No one forced him to ridicule Wolfy and my serious health problems. He did
all three with much enthusiasm.
All for some cockeyed theory of Muslim domination that'll take place
supposedly decades from now. No, it's just a rationale for racism and
bigotry.
But, why don't you call back Hiro and take his side in his ' well referenced
debate' that has the US government exonertated for mass murdering innocent
civilians in Japan?
I'm now putting you on killfile as I will him, and I'm not taking either of
you assholes off it.
I can well do without such low-grade people to converse with.
Doc

Jane

Sep 21, 2011, 6:33:28 PM9/21/11

"Doc" <psych...@comcast.net> wrote in message
Yes, and he harps on me bringing up Barbarella's love of anilingus and haprs
on you and Wolfy for riding him about it, but has nothing to say when Barbie
comments in an outrageously graphic manner to me.

He's a hypocrite, just as we've been saying for years. He also keeps very
dubious company. I guess when you are desparate for an ally, you'll sink to
any depths.

Barbarossa

Sep 21, 2011, 7:55:38 PM9/21/11
Op 22/09/2011 0:33, Jane schreef:
Hear hear, coming from the lady who supports an internet terrorist.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 8:14:55 PM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 7:51 am, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sep 21, 2:27 pm, Steven Douglas <steven.doug...@mail.com> wrote:
>
> >Let's see, I've said I don't approve of Barbarossa making fun of your
> > cancer. I'll say now I don't approve of him making fun of Doc's
> > condition.
>
> A single mild post of 'I don't approve'' was all from you.

No, actually I've said it several times.

> And you believe that exonerates you?

I'm in no need of exoneration.

> Ever heard of the word, 'consistant?'

No, actually I haven't, but I have heard of the word "consistent".
That word describes your selective criticism of a man in a video who
is anti-Islam, but you'd have never criticized him for his anti-
Christian video.

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 8:17:38 PM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 8:25 am, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Read my entire post. The next paragraph makes it clear I'm talking about
> now, not years ago.

He didn't bring it up now, someone else did. The graphic details
you're so concerned about have all come from you and Ricky, to which
you've added your own sickening embellishments. All Barbarossa did was
counter your lies, and you blame him for that.

I wonder if you and Ricky realize none of what is happening right now
would have happened if you hadn't both decided it was your place in
life to attack someone for what he does in the privacy of his own
bedroom?

Barbarossa

Sep 21, 2011, 8:26:01 PM9/21/11
Op 21/09/2011 17:25, Doc schreef:

> "Steven Douglas" <steven....@mail.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 21, 4:02 am, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>> For cryin' out loud! What 'private' sexual life is he referring to? The
>> Hedonist-Sadist has luridly described his 'private' sexual life in some
>> depth, repeatedly,
>
> Read my entire post. The next paragraph makes it clear I'm talking about
> now, not years ago. BUT WHO THE FUCK CARES, EH?
>
> For cryin' out loud! What 'private' sexual life is he referring to? The
> Hedonist-Sadist has luridly described his 'private' sexual life in some
> depth, repeatedly, and gloated over it as 'superior' to what he imagines
> posters' lives might be.

When it comes to you, Docky Dickhead and Wereloserlet, yeah, my life is
far superior than yours. I don't have this condition where parts of my
tongue fall in my keyboard. I don't sit waiting for the big bang to
come. So, yeah, my life is indeed superior to at least two posters here.

> It began with Duggy outraged at Jane for mentioning what he then described
> (to me) as a flippant remark years ago in this forum, but then his buddy
> went onto confirm the flippancy as fact-based -- an anilinguist. And it
> didn't stop with that sexual obsession, but as you found out, trailed off
> into bondage sex, with the thing entertaining the fantasy of procuring an
> underage Asian girl and sexually forcing her in order to get the maximum
> thrill of 'resistance.' There's more, of course, but it's breakfast time
> here.

Liar, I never spoke about underage Asian girls. That is what you and
your diaperfriend Wereloser introduced in this flame war.

> And then it went onto his admiration for mass killer Breivik who he
> reiterates may be a heroic figure in helping defeat the creation of a
> Muslim-dominated "Eurabia."

And you want a couple of A-bombs to be dropped on American cities to
teach Americans a lesson. And you want to lecture me on Breivik or
Mladic or other former Serbian leaders?

> When he discovers your cancerous condition, he hurls what he
> rationalizes as
> 'black humor' in retaliation to 'black humor' about him. I don't think
> he or
> his girlfriend have been described as suffering a life-threatening disease,
> though. And then he finds out I've had a stroke and some recent TIAs, which
> is another life-threatening condition, and makes some coldly taunting
> 'black
> humor' about it.

Come on, whiner. If I had such a condition and you and Wereloser knew
about you would use it too in your black humor and exaggerate about it.
The two of you simply cannot stand it when satire and black humor is all
about you. You are very bad losers, the both of you cannot simply stand
it to be at the receiving end.

> And then there's the veiled threat against your daughter. Not so veiled,
> really. And he excuses that nastiness, too.

I did not threaten anyone. I saw Wereloser's daughter's FB page and then
asked Wereloser here whether she would meet me. That is not threatening
in any way. I never contacted his daughter. You are a lying hypocrite
bastard together with Janiegal who never condemned the real death- and
abduction threats Wereloser puts on the internet. Not only against me,
but against others too. Wereloser is an internet criminal, an internet
terrorist. I am not.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 8:26:23 PM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 9:04 am, "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote:

> Not when they make it known in a public forum about their joy for a sexual
> fetish. It's no longer their business. They've made it public, you moron.

He stopped talking about it here more than seven years ago. Someone
else thought it would be fun to bring it up again, and look what
happened.

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 8:25:10 PM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 8:21 am, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:
> On Sep 21, 3:51 pm, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:
>
> > Ever heard of the word, 'consistant?'
>
> Ps. You use the word, 'freedom' as something to hide behind.

??? Sheesh, incredible.

> Well, hide away.

I'm starting to think you don't know the meaning of the word
"freedom".

> You will forever be know of your friendly chat with a
> perverted arse licker,

Uh, Jane had more friendly chats with Barbarossa than I've ever had.
She even bragged to me about how well she was getting along with him.
Woods has had friendly chats with Barbarossa, but I've hardly
addressed a post to him. But of course you'll ignore the others who
actually have had friendly chats with him (until you started making
your usual threats, and of course they bowed to your demands and
stopped), but you'll invent in your own mind that I've had friendly
chats with him.

> bondage and female humiliation fetish creature,

I haven't seen him talk about that here. I think he took Jane's advice
and took those things to a more appropriate forum.

> supporter of murdering Muslims

I've made my position quite clear on that. I supported the action that
stopped that slaughter, while Doc and Barbarossa didn't. But do you
ever criticize Doc for joining Barbarossa in opposing the action that
stopped the slaughter of Muslims? Of course not!

> and stalke of my dauhghter on the internet.

I made it very clear to Barbarossa that he was wrong to mention your
daughter the way he did.

> One mild rebuke of 'I don't approve of', is NOT FUCKING ENOUGH.

It's been several rebukes, Ricky.

> What does the word 'outrage' mean to you. Is it a word you reserve for
> your little political games?

My little political games? Doc posts about American politics here at
least (and probably a lot more) than I do, but do you criticize him
for that? Of course not!

> Go on, fucker, play with your little dutch boy-friend.

Hmm, why don't you show me all the posts I've written to Barbarossa
that cause you to think I'm his friend?

Steven Douglas

Sep 21, 2011, 8:34:10 PM9/21/11
On Sep 21, 3:33 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> "Doc" <psychor...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> > <werewolfy...@aol.com> wrote in message
Doc's final few uses of "he" referred to Barbarossa, and you picked
right up with another "he", except you changed it to me. Do you
realize I told Barbarossa he was wrong to mention Ricky's daughter the
way he did? Yet you're implying right off the bat that I excused it
(based on carrying over from Doc's post your implication that the "he"
Doc said excused something was me. Why are you so dishonest?

> and haprs on you and Wolfy for riding him about it,

If you agree with Doc and Ricky for riding him about it, why haven't
you joined them?

> but has nothing to say when Barbie
> comments in an outrageously graphic manner to me.

You had nothing to say when John made outrageous comments about my
mother and me. Why should I suddenly come running to your defense when
you refuse to defend me? Please explain, hypocrite.

> He's a hypocrite,

How do you figure?

> just as we've been saying for years.

"We" think this and "we" think that. I know how important it is to you
to be a member of the Lying Little Gang that used to chase you out of
here regularly.

> He also keeps very dubious company.

I'm trying to figure out why anyone thinks I'm keeping company with
anyone. You had many more friendly discussions with Barbarossa than
I've ever had. Were you keeping company with him?

> I guess when you are desparate for an ally, you'll sink to
> any depths.

The irony is just too much to take. This from the person who decided
it was worth it to abandon her principles to become a member of a
Lying Little Gang.

Barbarossa

Sep 21, 2011, 11:41:27 PM9/21/11
Op 22/09/2011 2:34, Steven Douglas schreef:
Well, with a person in our midst, who is insane enough to post death-
and abduction threats around the internet, who puts bounties/rewards on
the head of people on the internet, who knows what motivates Jane to
lick asses all over this NG. Perhaps Wereloser knows details about Jane?
With such insanity in this NG one can only wonder whether what Jane says
is actually her real point of view or not. That is the problem when you
are faced with an internet criminal and internet terrorist like
Wereloser is.

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa

Jane

Sep 22, 2011, 5:25:58 AM9/22/11

<werewo...@aol.com> wrote in message
> On Sep 21, 10:49 am, "Jane" .com> wrote:<j.donnell...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I had never heard of him and he is not that funny, but he does make a lot
>> of
>> sense here:http://youtu.be/0jBRY_Aki9s
>>
>> I like the image of Perry walking around with Jesus on his shoulder like
>> parrot.
>
> The dirty dutchman has posted a few u tube links for this Condell
> chap, Jane. I'm positive that he thinks the 'talk' is serious. Don't
> worry about never having heard of him, very few in England, where he
> murders his stand uo comic act, have heard of him. Failing in public,
> he turned to free acting via u tube.
>
> He should have chosen another metier, comedy is not his 'calling', and
> he's not that good at it. He also looks an idiot, which hardly helps
> his stage personae.

Comedy is definitely not his calling!

> But I am positive The filthy poster believes him to be some sort of
> 'man of the people' freedom fighter...HO HO HO. A poor (failed)
> comedian, who draws an audience from dirty dutchmen who cannot grasp
> the implications and nuances of his rhetoric, or distinguish comedy
> acts from reality...despite his wonderous 'fluency'.
> I've seen him fail to grasp so many points, to reply incorrectly and
> in a way that can only be interpretated as he simply didn't
> understand.

I think Barbarella probably has had a change of heart now that he has seen
the man is also very anti-Christian.

> I always examine his replies closely. His posts are garnered from
> other English speaking sites..but his replies have to be carefully
> crafted; and so often he falls over through mis-understanding.
>
> Now he laughs at Doc's poor health....and those very concerning
> 'warnings' of another stroke. Doc must be in constant fear, not
> necessarily of dying (which would be likely with a sudden massive re-
> currence) but of waking to find he is a paraplegic in effect,
> wheelchair bound. That would be something I don't believe Doc could
> tolerate.

I know...it's horrible. I was ignoring the freak, but I couldn't let his
remark about 'sniffles' stand without comment.

> And yet, here stands the radical Dutchman, laughing.
>
> There stands the turncoat, Douglas, watching, aproving and scheming.
> Alone and with all of his morl pretences open for the world to see.

Yup...'turncoat' fits to a T.

Jane

Sep 22, 2011, 5:27:43 AM9/22/11

On Sep 21, 3:51 pm, werewolfy...@aol.com wrote:

> Ever heard of the word, 'consistant?'

Ps. You use the word, 'freedom' as something to hide behind. Well,
hide away. You will forever be know of your friendly chat with a
perverted arse licker, bondage and female humiliation fetish creature,
supporter of murdering Muslims and stalke of my dauhghter on the
internet.

It's only freedom for some, Wolfy. Those of his choosing; tabid Christians,
in particular.

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2011, 10:00:01 AM9/22/11
On Sep 22, 2:25 am, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Yup...'turncoat' fits to a T.

That would be you.

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2011, 10:03:50 AM9/22/11
On Sep 22, 2:27 am, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> It's only freedom for some, Wolfy. Those of his choosing; tabid Christians,
> in particular.

It's a shame you hide your own remarks in the midst of someone's
else's remarks, so one has to go looking for anything you write
anymore, and go to the trouble of picking it out of the midst of
someone else's post. But I found it, because I remembered what Ricky
wrote, and the *lie* above was not part of his post, so it must have
been yours.

On what do you base your *lie* above? I've said repeatedly that there
are freedoms with which I don't agree, but that's what comes with
freedom. So give an example of what you're lying about, liar. Your
lack of response to this post will confirm you're a liar.

Jane

Sep 22, 2011, 9:06:16 PM9/22/11

"Steven Douglas" <steven....@mail.com> wrote in message

Whether I respond or not to a post proves absolutely nothing, but I do
realize you need straws to grasp at.

Steven Douglas

Sep 22, 2011, 10:14:03 PM9/22/11
On Sep 22, 6:06 pm, "Jane" <j.donnell...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Whether I respond or not to a post proves absolutely nothing, but I do
> realize you need straws to grasp at.

I see. So because you said I only want freedom for some (those of my
choosing), I'm grasping at straws to ask you to explain your lie? You
really are the most dishonest person who has ever posted here. What
the hell happened to you?

Barbarossa

Sep 22, 2011, 11:22:03 PM9/22/11
Op 23/09/2011 4:14, Steven Douglas schreef:

Not that surprising. She teamed up with an internet criminal, Wereloser
and a US hater, Docky Dickhead. When you sleep with dogs you get their
fleas!

Kind Regards,
Barbarossa