SOLLOG HITS IT AGAIN!!! A NEW SOLAR SYSTEM DISCOVERED!!!

lo...@juno.com

Apr 21, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/21/98

TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....

YET ANOTHER PROPHECY FULLFILLED!

IT WAS DISCUSSED IN this and other NEWSGROUPS PRIOR TO THE EVENT THAT A
MAJOR CELESTIAL DISCOVERY WOULD BE MADE AROUND PASSOVER AND EASTER....

SOLLOG JUST MADE ANOTHER DIRECT HIT....WHAT ARE THE ODDS THAT A
~~~~UNIQUE~~~~~ MAJOR CELESTIAL DISCOVERY IS MADE WITHIN THE EXACT TIME
PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! no MORTAL could know such information...

Sollog's Equinox Prophecy HAS JUST COME TO PASS!!!!

IDIOTS DENY HIS ALLEGORICAL HITS....NOW LETS SEE HOW MANY FOOLS WANT TO
DENY THIS CLEAR PROPHECY.

http://www.cnn.com/TECH/space/9804/21/space.planets.reut/

The NEW DISCOVERY in the HEAVENS was found when he said it would be!

Sollog's Equinox Prophecy fulfilled!

EASTMAN died at the end of Passover, the death of a STAR.

This new Planet formation is a MAJOR disovery JUST AS SOLLOG PROHECIZED!

JUST BECAUSE SOLLOG DOESN'T MEASURE UP TO THE IGNORANTS RETARDED
PERCEPTION OF TRUTH, DOESN'T MAKE SOLLOG A FRAUD.

HITS LIKE THIS, DIANA, MICHAEL KENNEDY, CLINTONS IDES OF NOVEM,
TERRORISM ON 9/16, BIG BANG ON 4/19 ETC ARE MORE THAN ENOUGH PROOF
SOLLOG IS REAL...

time to stop looking for LITERAL truth in prophetic writing.

those who will deny such a clear hit are indeed braindead and deserve
their fate soon.

the technology MANKIND created is about to destroy ZION

sollog has guaranteed NUKE TERRORISM strikes JERUSALEM FIRST.

the SPIRITUALLY advanced souls SEE the SIGNS sollog has foretold.
the FOOLS who DENY and MOCK are about to REAP what they've sown.

the TRUTH always prevails....NOSTY'S GREAT GENIUS AKA SOLLOG HAS
REVEALED TRUTH most can't accept...like it or not:

NOSTY WAS JEWISH
JESUS NEVER EXISTED
IDES OF NOVEM STRUCK CLINTON
DIANA DIED EXACTLY WHERE, WHEN AND HOW SOLLOG SAID
A TRAGEDY THAT KILLED MICHAEL KENNEDY OCCURRED ON NEW YEARS EVE EXACTLY
AS SOLLOG SAID....

facts are facts...facts can't be debated.

NOT A SINGLE shred of evidence has ever proved sollogs prophecies have
failed or that he is a fraud. OPINIONS MEAN NOTHING IN THIS CASE.

the EVIDENCE and FACTS prove what most FEAR and don't want to
believe....the TRUTH!

sollog has proven he knows the FUTURE...the penultimate prophet!

get out those hankies, you can start crying now....

move to the safezones....

SOLLOG GUARANTEES SUITCASE NUKES are about to be unleashed upon ISRAEL

the age of MAPPO is here.
Behold! 13 days of Heavenly Signs!

Behold! The Signs shall be given for the World to see, starting the
15th through 28th days after the beginning of this Equinox, which
began 3 days after the festival of the Saint that tamed all the snakes!

Behold! The Lights of the Heavens are my canvas!

Behold! The death and Birth of a SUN!

Behold! A new Comet!

Behold! A new Discovery!

TOOTLES

http://www2.crecon.com/sollog/wwwboard/wwwboard.html

Agi...@hotmail.com

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

> TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
> IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....
>
> YET ANOTHER PROPHECY FULLFILLED!

(major snip)

Well, I hate to say this, but nothing happened. Nothing happened out of
the ordinary. This is another example of Sollog twisting the news to fit
his "Prophecy". Creation of new planets and solar systems has been going on
for 6000 years. Yawn.

Daniel J. Karnes

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

>TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
>IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....

Sollog is a fraud. Everyone knows it.

"Sollog" can't even hit the bowl when he pees.

-djk

chris.si...@which.net

Apr 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/22/98

In article <6hlap6$t1h$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Agi...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
> > IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....
> >
> > YET ANOTHER PROPHECY FULLFILLED!
>
> (major snip)
>
> Well, I hate to say this, but nothing happened. Nothing happened out of
> the ordinary. This is another example of Sollog twisting the news to
fit
> his "Prophecy". Creation of new planets and solar systems has been going on
> for 6000 years. Yawn.

Yes, true but since when has someone said in advance that this will happen and
since when has such an event happened within predetermined dates?

With the prophecy it is not the event itself that is important but the TIMING
of the event.

msmi...@csc.com

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <6hlsj2$r7r$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,
chris.si...@which.net wrote:

> > Well, I hate to say this, but nothing happened. Nothing happened out of
> > the ordinary. This is another example of Sollog twisting the news to
> fit
> > his "Prophecy". Creation of new planets and solar systems has been going
on
> > for 6000 years. Yawn.
> >

> Yes, true but since when has someone said in advance that this will happen
and
> since when has such an event happened within predetermined dates?
>
> With the prophecy it is not the event itself that is important but the
TIMING
> of the event.

John Ennis didn't predict the discovery of a solar system. He predicted a
major celestial event. The discovery of a solar system is NOT a celestial
event. It is an earthly event. And it isn't even a major event at this point,
since other solar systems have been located in the last few years.
Chris, I really can't understand why you take John Ennis so seriously. Do
you have any evidence he is anything other than the person described in the
recent "biography of sollog" posted here recently? A sad lonely frightened
psychiatric patent, abusing his psycotropic drugs, cutting his own arms,
running a rather unsuccessful home business, and posting massive amounts of
spam under various psydonyms?

205

Admin

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Funny how jealous little FAGGOTS mock Sollog

Funny how news papers report that Judges call him the most intelligent
man they have ever met

Funny how top a top physcian that delivered his wifes baby called him
the most itelligent man he ever met

Funny how top shrinks that the government analyzed him with all said he
was the most intelligent man they ever met

Funny how he has 1,000's of members in his internet CULT

Funny how his websites are some of the busiest on the www

Funny how FAGGOT CHRISTIANS deny his ACCURATE PROPHEICES

Funny how mathematicians can't dispute his mathematical discoveriess

Funny HOW THE PERSON I'm replying to uses a DEAD NAME to insult the
LIVING GOD ON EARTH

So FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

I'm not Sollog, I've met him and he as other INTELLIGENT MEN have stated
is the MOST FUCKING BRILLIANT HUMAN to ever live

Go jerk off FAGGOT

chris.si...@which.net

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

I had not read the "biography" before - thanks. I did not see one single
reference or proof of anything written. In that case why is it given your
belief? I did hear that Sollog's brother works on Wall Street but I have no
idea if that is true.

On the follow-ups to the biography I did however read :

"
Sollog is a very very very very smart man. He knows how to play with
numbers and words to *his* advantage."

That at least is a bit mroe believable than the biography. If anyone has any
concrete material on Sollog then post it. In another group I have asked for
anyone to post one major mistake that Sollgo has ever made (not JP or any opf
the others, just Sollog). Despite his writings being on www.whatshotin.com
no-one has come up with a major error.....yet.

Perhaps you can?

In article <6hncae$r43$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

Agi...@hotmail.com

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <353F69...@theeunderground.net>,

ad...@theeunderground.net wrote:

> Funny how jealous little FAGGOTS mock Sollog

Well, straight people mock Sollog as well. I guess it just goes to show
that it doesn't matter what sexual orientation you prefer. Everyone mocks
Sollog.

> Funny how news papers report that Judges call him the most intelligent
> man they have ever met

That isn't surprising, since judges are stuck hanging around lawyers all
day! :)

> Funny how top a top physcian that delivered his wifes baby called him
> the most itelligent man he ever met

Yep, and I'll bet he knows how to spell "intelligent", unlike someone else
I know!

> Funny how top shrinks that the government analyzed him with all said he
> was the most intelligent man they ever met

Yeah, as if we should trust the government!

> Funny how he has 1,000's of members in his internet CULT

Correction. There are 1,000 different email addresses all used by the same
person. Why don't you have these 1000 post here, or email me? If there are
1000's why is your pitiful chat room always so empty?

> Funny how his websites are some of the busiest on the www

Right. That's only because you put up links saying that the chat room is a
Leonardo DiCaprio room. I know that for a fact!

> Funny how FAGGOT CHRISTIANS deny his ACCURATE PROPHEICES

There were two oxymorons in that sentence. There are no gay Christians,
and there are no accurate prophecies by Sollog.

> Funny how mathematicians can't dispute his mathematical discoveriess

You can't disprove a negative. Maybe mathematicians just don't care?

Get real. You're fighting a losing battle in this ng. Either you: a) like
arguing or b) Are just advertising for your worthless website. I know
you're not hear to convince people to join your little ring of nuts, because
everyone here except the pawn just laughs at you.

msmi...@csc.com

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

In article <6hnsv3$iv7$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

chris.si...@which.net wrote:

> I had not read the "biography" before - thanks. I did not see one single
> reference or proof of anything written. In that case why is it given your
> belief? I did hear that Sollog's brother works on Wall Street but I have no
> idea if that is true.
>
> On the follow-ups to the biography I did however read :
>
> "
> Sollog is a very very very very smart man. He knows how to play with
> numbers and words to *his* advantage."
>
> That at least is a bit mroe believable than the biography. If anyone has any
> concrete material on Sollog then post it. In another group I have asked for
> anyone to post one major mistake that Sollgo has ever made (not JP or any
opf
> the others, just Sollog). Despite his writings being on www.whatshotin.com
> no-one has come up with a major error.....yet.
>
> Perhaps you can?

I do not have concrete material on Mr Ennis. I cannot vouch for its
accuracy. It rings true to me given John Ennis' behavior. Time will tell.
Perhaps the author can enlighten us regarding his sources.

What do you mean by a mistake? Mr Ennis (through one of his apparent
alter-egos) now distances himself from his silly "9 rules for primes" now
referring to them as a "Sollog gag". What exactly do you mean by "mistake"?
Do you mean something Mr Ennis admits is a mistake? You may wait forever for
that.
205

tony...@aol.com

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

Admin wrote:

> Funny how he has 1,000's of members in his internet CULT

Damn!

Finally some hint of truth, yes, CULT is right !!!!

Tony

chris.si...@which.net

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

> I do not have concrete material on Mr Ennis. I cannot vouch for its
> accuracy. It rings true to me given John Ennis' behavior. Time will tell.
> Perhaps the author can enlighten us regarding his sources.
>
> What do you mean by a mistake? Mr Ennis (through one of his apparent
> alter-egos) now distances himself from his silly "9 rules for primes" now
> referring to them as a "Sollog gag".

Where is that?

What exactly do you mean by "mistake"?
> Do you mean something Mr Ennis admits is a mistake? You may wait forever for
> that.

No I am saying can you - or anyone in this ng - take anything written by
Sollog (NOT one of the other posters like L9, JP etc) and concretely disprove
it? Etymology of words? ISA mistranslated? Anything certain in
Maths...something about reducing Fermat's theorem....anything at all that
Sollog himself has actually said that is definitely wrong?

chris.si...@which.net

Apr 23, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/23/98

> There were two oxymorons in that sentence. There are no gay Christians,
> and there are no accurate prophecies by Sollog.

I do not understand this statement. Are you saying that there are no
Christians that are gay? Are you saying that there are no gay people who are
Christians? Are you saying that it is against Christianity to be gay and
therefore you cannot be gay and a Christian?

Also, re : Sollog, please remind me where it is stated that Sollog is
described a sthe most brilliant man etc. by a judge? Is it in one of the
newspaper cuttings?

On another topic but still related to Sollog. If someone wants to read/learn
more about Sollog would ADMIN (or JP or whoever) advise the reading of the
lotus sutra?

> > Funny how mathematicians can't dispute his mathematical discoveriess
>
> You can't disprove a negative. Maybe mathematicians just don't care?
>
> Get real. You're fighting a losing battle in this ng. Either you: a)
like
> arguing or b) Are just advertising for your worthless website. I know
> you're not hear to convince people to join your little ring of nuts, because
> everyone here except the pawn just laughs at you.

Nat Castellarin

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

Can you tone it down a bit, all this yelling is giving me a headache.

lo...@juno.com wrote in article <353D69...@juno.com>...

> TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
> IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....
>
> YET ANOTHER PROPHECY FULLFILLED!

Thylvester

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

In article <6ho2ej$vun$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>, Agi...@hotmail.com says...
> In article <353F69...@theeunderground.net>,

> ad...@theeunderground.net wrote:
> > Funny how he has 1,000's of members in his internet CULT
>
> Correction. There are 1,000 different email addresses all used by the same
> person. Why don't you have these 1000 post here, or email me? If there are
> 1000's why is your pitiful chat room always so empty?

Their all here "trying" to tell you that hell is going to go bang.

> > Funny how FAGGOT CHRISTIANS deny his ACCURATE PROPHEICES
>

> There were two oxymorons in that sentence. There are no gay Christians,

that the Catholic Church will stand by.

msmi...@csc.com

Apr 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/24/98

In article <6hod44$hsq$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

chris.si...@which.net wrote:

> > I do not have concrete material on Mr Ennis. I cannot vouch for its
> > accuracy. It rings true to me given John Ennis' behavior. Time will tell.
> > Perhaps the author can enlighten us regarding his sources.
> >
> > What do you mean by a mistake? Mr Ennis (through one of his apparent
> > alter-egos) now distances himself from his silly "9 rules for primes" now
> > referring to them as a "Sollog gag".
>
> Where is that?

Chris, reference this msg id on dejanews

<352D61...@theeunderground.net>

or simply search on "sollog" and "gag". The message was written under the
pseudonym "JP", and was posted to the alt.sci.maths newsgroup on 4/09/98.

Also reference <352D63...@theeunderground.net> to the same newsgroup on
4/10/98.

> What exactly do you mean by "mistake"?
> > Do you mean something Mr Ennis admits is a mistake? You may wait forever
for
> > that.
>
> No I am saying can you - or anyone in this ng - take anything written by
> Sollog (NOT one of the other posters like L9, JP etc) and concretely
disprove
> it? Etymology of words? ISA mistranslated? Anything certain in
> Maths...something about reducing Fermat's theorem....anything at all that
> Sollog himself has actually said that is definitely wrong?

The "prophesies" cannot be "disproven" since they are retro-fitted to events
after the fact. The math is another matter. John Ennis stated that he had
discovered 9 rules that would "unlock primes completely". Inherent in the
statement "I cannot reveal the last 3 yet" is the intimation that he has
already discovered them and worked it all out. (I believe at some point he had
actually released 8 of the 9).Now he has backed away from that. He was simply
mistaken. He was definitely wrong. Now he refers to the rules as a "joke".
What more do you want?
205

msmi...@csc.com

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

Chris,

Why haven't you responded to my post? Do you agree or disagree that this is
a clear John Ennis mistake?

chris.si...@which.net

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

In article <6i2d7k$ut3$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
I am thinking about it. Don't worry there will eb a response though.

:-))

lo...@juno.com

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

Agi...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
> > IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....
> >
> > YET ANOTHER PROPHECY FULLFILLED!
>
> (major snip)

> Well, I hate to say this, but nothing happened. Nothing happened out of
> the ordinary.
This is another example of Sollog twisting the news to fit
> his "Prophecy". Creation of new planets and solar systems has been going on
> for 6000 years. Yawn.

BLAH BLAH BLAH!!!

DENY DENY DENY

you're pathetic gilly

A NEW SOLAR SYSTEM WAS DISCOVERED DURING THE EXACT TIME PERIOD SOLLOG
FORETOLD A NEW DISCOVERY AND SUN WOULD BE!!!!!!

THIS WAS THE ONLY MAJOR NEW DISCOVERY IN QUITE SOMETIME AND JUST
HAPPENED TO HIT THE NEWS DURING AND AROUND EASTER!!!!!

NO OTHER IN HISTORY HAS BEEN AS ACCURATE TO GIVE THE EXACT TIME PERIOD
SUCH A UNIQUE AND NEWS WORTHY DISCOVERY WOULD HIT THE NEWS IN A SPECIFIC
TIME FRAME!!!!!!

SOLLOG HIT IT AGAIN.....YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

NUKES TERRORISM IS ABOUT TO OCCUR AND JESUS NEVER EXISTED AS THE CHURCH
CLAIMS...IF HE DID, HE CLAIMED TO BE LUCIFER!

IDIOT

lo...@juno.com

Apr 27, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/27/98

chris.si...@which.net wrote:

> In article <6hlap6$t1h$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

> Agi...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >

> > > TO THE CHRISTIAN MAGGOT KNOWN AS ANDREW GILLIG AND ALL THE LYING FOOLS
> > > IN THIS NG WHO MOCKED SOLLOG.....
> > >
> > > YET ANOTHER PROPHECY FULLFILLED!
> >
> > (major snip)
> >
> > Well, I hate to say this, but nothing happened. Nothing happened out of
> > the ordinary. This is another example of Sollog twisting the news to
> fit
> > his "Prophecy". Creation of new planets and solar systems has been going on
> > for 6000 years. Yawn.
> >

> Yes, true but since when has someone said in advance that this will happen and
> since when has such an event happened within predetermined dates?
>
> With the prophecy it is not the event itself that is important but the TIMING
> of the event.

EXACTLY CHRIS

GILLY CAN'T HANDLE ANOTHER FULLFILLED PROPHECY!

Burak

Apr 28, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/28/98

You may be right or wrong, that's another question, but pleeeeez type in
lower case dear friend. You lose your credibility when you type in all
capital.
There are times times that you want to bang people when you ~know~ (or
think that) that you know the truth, but be a little relaxed. We are
talking about prophesy. You can never be sure about it, especially when
it is allegorical. That is, if someone said "An earthquake of mag. 6.6
will strike L.A. on April 30, 1998" and it happened, I wouldn't question
anything about that prophet.

Peace be with you,

Burak

lo...@juno.com

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

msmi...@csc.com wrote:
John Ennis stated that he had
> > discovered 9 rules that would "unlock primes completely". Inherent in the
> > statement "I cannot reveal the last 3 yet" is the intimation that he has
> > already discovered them and worked it all out. (I believe at some point he
> had
> > actually released 8 of the 9).Now he has backed away from that. He was
> simply
> > mistaken.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?....

SOLLOG NEVER BACKED AWAY FROM ANYTHING

POST THE INFO

YOU'LL SEE HOW AGAIN YOU'VE MISINTERPRETED WHATEVER IT IS YOU THINK HE
DID!

He was definitely wrong. Now he refers to the rules as a "joke".
> > What more do you want?

GET REAL..

you're giving BLIND OPINIONS with no FACTS!

> Chris,
>
> Why haven't you responded to my post? Do you agree or disagree that this is
> a clear John Ennis mistake?

YEAH, lets test your KNOWLEDGE against SOLLOG

lets see line by line where sollog made a mistake or can be disproven!

duh

lo...@juno.com

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

Burak wrote:
if someone said "An earthquake of mag. 6.6
> will strike L.A. on April 30, 1998" and it happened, I wouldn't question
> anything about that prophet.

oh please burak,

don't tell me you deny sollog didn't say a NEW CELESTIAL DISCOVERY would
be made by science during EASTER/EQUINOX OF THE LAMB

THATS DIRECT AND QUITE CLEAR.

if you can't see it, you're truly VEILED

SOLLOG SAID a NEW SUN WOULD BE DISCOVERED around EASTER

then in the EXACT TIME FRAME, the news HITS, NEW SOLAR SYSTEM
DISCOVERED!

sorry burak, you're a fool if you deny that

msmi...@csc.com

Apr 29, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/29/98

In article <3546F0...@juno.com>,
lo...@juno.com wrote:

> WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?....
>
> SOLLOG NEVER BACKED AWAY FROM ANYTHING
>
> POST THE INFO
>
> YOU'LL SEE HOW AGAIN YOU'VE MISINTERPRETED WHATEVER IT IS YOU THINK HE
> DID!
>

> GET REAL..
>
> you're giving BLIND OPINIONS with no FACTS!

OK, here is the post under the pseudonym "JP" posted on 4/9:

Subject: Re: To MORONS that can't COMPREHEND what I posted
From: JP <edi...@theeunderground.net>
Date: 1998/04/09
Newsgroups: sci.math

[Subscribe to sci.math]
[More Headers]

The 30n chart is what I said was worthy of attention

It contradicts accepted math theory

It shows THE PATTERN for Primes and Twins

The exclusion laws are actually quite humorous to me, it was probably a
Sollog gag

The 30n chart however needs serious debate, since it proves a simple 30n
algorthm is the motor behind primality

Here is the post from 4/10 under the same pseudonym:

Subject: Re: Are primes RANDOM????
From: JP <edi...@theeunderground.net>
Date: 1998/04/10
Newsgroups: sci.math

[Subscribe to sci.math]
[More Headers]

Hey MORON

you need to look at the chart

I stated it shows A PATTERN to Primes and Twins

It's not a primality chart

Oh, the exclusion laws are actually Sollog humor

So MORON, show another chart that shows the PATTERN to Primes and Twins
BETTER than this 30n chart!

YOU CAN'T

So FUCK OFF ASSHOLE

So John, or JP or lotr, or whoever you are today, were the "9 rules
that would unlock primes completely" a joke or not?

205

chris.si...@which.net

Apr 30, 1998, 3:00:00 AM4/30/98

I wrote to L9 about this and he wrote back that he has already answered it.

In article <6i2d7k$ut3$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

> > after the fact. The math is another matter. John Ennis stated that he had

> > discovered 9 rules that would "unlock primes completely". Inherent in the
> > statement "I cannot reveal the last 3 yet" is the intimation that he has
> > already discovered them and worked it all out. (I believe at some point he
> had
> > actually released 8 of the 9).Now he has backed away from that. He was
> simply

> > mistaken. He was definitely wrong. Now he refers to the rules as a "joke".

> > What more do you want?

> > 205

> Chris,
>
> Why haven't you responded to my post? Do you agree or disagree that this
is
> a clear John Ennis mistake?

msmi...@csc.com

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

In article <6iaqnm$oqc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,

chris.si...@which.net wrote:

> I wrote to L9 about this and he wrote back that he has already answered it.

Chris,

I'm not sure what your post means. "L9" has certainly not answered the
question, to my statisfaction. Has he answered it to yours? And you haven't
answered my question to you: Do you, Chris, agree that the "exclusion laws"
were a mistake by John Ennis? Or do you buy his claim now that they were just
a joke? See my post on 4/29. It includes the full text of the 2 posts by
"JP" where he refers to the exclusion laws as a joke. It is conspicuously
unanswered by "L9".

Chris, have you considered the possibility that the "nuke warning" may be a
joke as well?

Hey, John Ennis, (or "JP", or "L9", or whoever you are today) were your
exclusion laws for primes a joke or not? You'll have to answer, because I
won't go away.

Admin

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

First of all, JP said they were a joke as in HUMORUS!

Why, Primes above 7 are all ODD, how about this above 2 they are all
ODD!

So, why would Sollog a great mathematician indeed base a law upon such a
funny rule?

He could of said above 2, but he said 7!

Now, the theory of mathematicians that have seen the PRIME Algorithms
agree, SOLLOG showed a set pattern to primes, the 30-n chart and 90-n
algorithm in his writings are indeed very important.

It shows a lay person the set distribution pattern to primes.

Is there nine laws?

Well Sollog did so far name 8 Laws about primes that can't be refutted,
however the laws are insignificant compared to his charts

THEY PROVE PRIMES HAVE SET DISTRIBUTION PATTERNS

You can't refute ONE LAW of the 8 he has named!

If there is a ninth LAW then yes, Sollog knows something about Primes no
one has ever proved before.

However, the 30-n chart and 90-n chart show something no one else every
proved about PRIMES already

THE HAVE A SET PATTERN OF DISTRIBUTION

So MORON, stop mocking sollog with a heathen name, THE US MAGISTRATES
have stated he is not john ennis

HE IS SOLLOG

A great mathematician that gave math a 30-n chart to PROVE PRIMES have a
set distribution pattern

msmi...@csc.com

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

In article <3549E0...@theeunderground.net>#1/1,

ad...@theeunderground.net wrote:

> First of all, JP said they were a joke as in HUMORUS!
>
> Is there nine laws?
>
> Well Sollog did so far name 8 Laws about primes that can't be refutted,
> however the laws are insignificant compared to his charts
>
> You can't refute ONE LAW of the 8 he has named!
>
> If there is a ninth LAW then yes, Sollog knows something about Primes no
> one has ever proved before.

John, I've snipped a lot about the 30n charts etc because I'm trying very
hard to keep you on topic. The topic is not the 30n chart or patterns to
primes. The topic is the EXCLUSION LAWS. Your web site still claims there are
9 exclusion laws that "unlock primes and merseinnes completely". Further it is
claimed the ninth law will be revealed shortly and this will allow "any child
to crack base ten mode encryptions", forcing the world to pay for your base
nine encription system. Do you stand by those statements or not? Was it a joke
or not? Were you simply mistaken? If you do stand by the exclusion laws, why
is "JP" referring to them as a joke? If you do not stand by them, why are they
still on your site?
Don't think I'm going to let you off the hook, John. You must answer this
question directly or I'll repost it every day until you do.

Chris, what do you think of Mr Ennis' response so far?

Dgranoct12

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

In article <3549E0...@theeunderground.net>, Admin
<ad...@theeunderground.net> writes:

>A great mathematician that gave math a 30-n chart to PROVE PRIMES have a
>set distribution pattern

Where is his Nobel Prize?

Dave

Agi...@hotmail.com

May 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/1/98

In article <199805011812...@ladder01.news.aol.com>#1/1,

Well Dave, I guess we are all just too stupid to recognize true genius when
we see it. After all, they rejected Einstien when he was young. Of course,
Einstein never had delusions of being a prophet either! :)

lo...@juno.com

May 3, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/3/98

msmi...@csc.com wrote:

> In article <6iaqnm$oqc$1...@nnrp1.dejanews.com>#1/1,
> chris.si...@which.net wrote:
> >
> > I wrote to L9 about this and he wrote back that he has already answered it.
> >

> Chris,
>
> I'm not sure what your post means. "L9" has certainly not answered the
> question, to my statisfaction. Has he answered it to yours? And you haven't
> answered my question to you: Do you, Chris, agree that the "exclusion laws"
> were a mistake by John Ennis? Or do you buy his claim now that they were just
> a joke? See my post on 4/29. It includes the full text of the 2 posts by
> "JP" where he refers to the exclusion laws as a joke. It is conspicuously
> unanswered by "L9".

NOW THAT YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ANSWERED BY WHATSHOT, ADMIT YOU'RE A
MORON

FUNNY HOW QUIET YOU'VE BECOME!

> Chris, have you considered the possibility that the "nuke warning" may be a
> joke as well?

HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU FIND OUT HOW MUCH OF JOKE IT IS, YOU'LL BE DYING OF NUKE
FALLOUT!

> Hey, John Ennis, (or "JP", or "L9", or whoever you are today) were your
> exclusion laws for primes a joke or not? You'll have to answer, because I
> won't go away.

SO AS YOU'VE PROMISED......GO AWAY SHEEP BRAIN