5:00PM MDT (Utah,USA)/4:00PM PST (Los Angeles, USA)

Date: 8/14/2008 5:42:22 PM ( 7 mon ) ... viewed 953 times

From The Four Winds August Newsletter:
http://www.thefourwinds.com/newsletter02/
Alberto Villoldo
Hear newly revealed information from Alberto’s meeting in June with
the Q’ero Elders!

Some indigenous elders interpret the prophecies of the Inka, Hopi, and
Mayans to mean we are facing an era when many souls may be lost,
absorbed into the void. This may be a time of a great culling of
humanity through war, pestilence, famine, and drought. But others are
very optimistic that we’ll be able to create a world of peace and that
our technology will allow us to thrive despite the challenges we’ll
face. All agree that we’ll need to make dramatic changes if we’re to
have any hope of continuing our species.

The "fifth night" of the Mayan Calendar ends on November 5, 2009,
which marks the start of the "sixth day", and a time of flowering and
growing the seeds we have germinated through the long winter of the
5th night. Now is a time of going within, of upheaval, and turning of
the earth to prepare for the planting…a time of economic and political
chaos.

In this month's call, Alberto will explain the intricacies and details
of the Inka Prophecy, and how it relates to a tear in the fabric of
time itself. He will share how to prepare for the coming dawn, and the
return to the dark on November of 2010.

Please join us as Alberto reveals new information from the Q’ero
elders:

Tuesday, August 26th at 5:00 pm MDT (Utah, USA)/ 4:00 pm PST (Los
Angeles, USA)

To Listen dial (616) 883-8400
Enter Access Code: 429628572#

The conference call is free; however, you will be responsible for any
long-distance telephone charges to access the call.

Check your local time: http://www.timeanddate.com

All calls will be recorded and available online.

http://www.thefourwinds.com/newsletter02/pdf/PropheciesArticle-1.pdf

The Inka Prophecies

My mentor, an old Indian who made his great and final journey a few
years ago, used to tell me, "Alberto, we have a pending dinner
engagement with the Great Spirit." He explained that as we were being
kicked out of the Garden of Eden, a voice said "For you have eaten of
the fruit of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, and now, less you
also eat of the fruit of life everlasting and become as one of US,
out!" (Genesis 3:22). We must to go back to eat of the fruit of that
second tree, he would say.

The first great awakening of the shaman happens when he looks at his
reflection in a clear pool,and realizes his own mortality. Until then,
he is like a child, who realizes that death happens, but believes that
it will never happen to him. The presence and awareness of his death,
of his temporal nature, becomes the shaman's greatest teacher.

The next great awakening for the shaman happens with the awareness of
his trans-temporal nature, when he steps outside of time. For the
medicine person this awareness is not an intellectual understanding.
It isn't some tired cliché that we are eternal beings. It is first an
experience, and next a skill that allows one to journey to our
destiny.

The Inkas are very practical people. They believe that if you cannot
grow corn with it, its another cliché. And they differentiate between
information and knowledge. Information is knowing that water is H2O.
Knowledge is being able to make it rain. To the Inka the prophecies
are useless without the keys, the rites of passage to get you there.
The word Inka in the Qechua language means a child of the Sun, our
local star. The processes at the heart of the Inka prophecies are the
Star Rites, the Mosok Karpay, the Rites of the Time to Come.

I asked don Humberto Sonco, the leader of the Q’ero Nation, to explain
to me what these processes were. We were hiking to our base camp at
the base of the Holy Mountain, Mt. Ausangate, this past summer. "Our
prophecies are written in stone," he said. "We have no written
language, like you do. We have only our weavings and our stones. If
you understand Machu Picchu, and the stones at that ancient city," he
went on, "you understand Cuzco. Machu Picchu is a miniature of Cuzco.
If you understand Cuzco, you understand the entire Inka empire."

At that point he paused, and I seized the opportunity to lean against
a large boulder to catch my breath. We were within one mile of our
base camp at the Blue Lagoon. All around us were apachetas, piles of
prayer stones brought by pilgrims who undertook the same journey we
had embarked upon. The stones had been carefully laid one upon the
other, making towers three to four feet high. Don Mariano squatted
down next to me an opened his mesa, the collection of stones and power
objects that every shaman, or altomesayoq, carries.

"If you understand the mesa," he said as he carefully opened up his
medicine bundle to reveal the rocks inside it, "you understand Machu
Picchu and the prophecies."
Machu Picchu was built by Pachacutek, the ninth Inka. His name means
the 'transformer of the Earth.' He was the architect of cities in the
clouds like Machu Picchu, and the builder of an empire the size of the
United States. His name and his person embody the essence of the
prophecies. The word Pacha in the language of the Inkas means Earth,
or Time. Cutti means to turn upside down, or to set things right. The
prophecies of the return of Pachacuti herald the end of time. The last
Pachacuti happened five hundred years ago with the arrival of the
Spanish Conquistadors. Throughout the Americas, the world of the
Indian was turned upside down.

Kings and chiefs were subjugated and turned into slaves, and
barbarians became rulers. Medicine people were tortured in the mines
and fields, and rapists began preaching the word of a white god. Order
in the Americas was overturned, and replaced with chaos. And with the
coming of the European religions, the children of the earth were cast
out of the garden.

The next Pachacuti, according to the Inkas, has already begun, and the
upheaval and chaos characteristic of this period will last another
four years. During this time the world will be turned right side up
again. The paradigm of European civilization will continue to
collapse, and the ways of the Earth peoples will return. The
Conquistador will perish by his own hand and his own blade.

For the last of the Inkas this next Pachacuti means the possible end
of the world as we know it. But it also promises the emergence of a
new human at the end of this period of turmoil. It announces the
beginning of a millennium of gold in the Earth. Even more important,
for the medicine people the prophecies speak about a tear in the
fabric of time itself. This presents an opportunity for us to begin
defining ourselves not only in terms of who we have been in the past,
by our personal and collective history, but who we will become ten
thousand years from now.

Like the Hopi, the Q'ero were given signs that would announce the
coming of the Pachacuti. These signs included the drying of the high
mountain lagoons, the near extinction of the condor, and the wrath of
our father the sun (the Q'ero live at 17,000 feet right below the tear
in the ozone layer.) It is these signs that led them to first come
down from their mountain tops to reveal the rites of passage for
stepping outside of time.

Shamanism is not a religion, yet it is the basis of all religions. The
Andean shamans, the pacos, will explain that they have no Christ, no
Buddha, no Mosses that says "follow my footsteps." The pacos say
"follow your own footsteps. Learn from the rivers, the trees and the
rocks.Honor the Christ, the Buddha, and your brothers and sisters.
Honor the Pachamama (the Earth) and the Great Spirit. Honor yourself
and all of creation."

None the less, the theme of stepping beyond time that the Inkas speak
of can be found in every religious tradition. In Judaism, the Messiah
will come at the end of time. When Christ came, time ended and a new
time began (Before Christ and After Christ.) What is unique among the
Inkas is that stepping outside of time has not been institutionalized.
It remains an act of personal power that can be attempted by anyone
with the daring and courage to step through the doorways of time,
escape the grip of death, and become who we are becoming ten thousand
years from today.

The Q’ero elders will be performing the Mosok Karpay during their
upcoming visit to the United States during the months of September and
October. Please see the “Meet the Q’ero” section for more information
and dates:
http://www.thefourwinds.com/newsletter02/qero.html

***************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhWTbVz-1Og

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lcx7JlDeiNk

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1299765/mayan_inca_aztec_egyptian_prophecy_of_2012_part_2_4/

TOODLE PIPS

parway

milk...@gmail.com

未读,
2009年3月13日 02:27:272009/3/13
收件人
> ***************************************************************************­**********************
> http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1299765/mayan_inca_aztec_egyptian_proph...
>
> TOODLE PIPS
>
> parway

Look Here - there 'Uncle Wally'

Cross posting you prophecies to newsgroups like 'alt.tv.broadcasting'
and 'aus.tv'

Just tells me - that you don't think that the N.A. Media - listens to
APN
[which most North America Media Outlets do 'religiously'.]

- where do you think Steven Colbert and Jon Stewart gets their
material from.

Or you are just another one of those "INSECURE" crackpots
- that will take any SOAPBOX podium you can - just to show you are
NUTS..

Please don't make me have to start calling you :
Uncle Wally - "The Second Coming of Scolog" HERE !!!

8< 0

0 个新帖子