3/11 = 113 = war starts = sollog rules

Bushnuked2003

Mar 5, 2003, 5:57:45 PM3/5/03
yep,its all there in the title

you can talk bullshit all you want about sollog picking 60 days +- day
for hits

you cant deny he has said over the past year that 113 and any date
with 113 is cursed for israel,bush,sadam,america

the news doesnt know when the war starts

they say "maybe in 10 days,but who knows"

none of you know the exact date

sollog does

how would he know this

march 11= 113

for over the past 8 months,fox news,cnn have discussed the possible
war with iraq 24/7 with no details about a date or if,when,how

but last year before war talk with iraq even started,he mentianed 113
as being the end of usa

the war starts 3/11 +- 24 hours depending on your timezone

sollog has missed some dates in the past,but not this one

hehe

I cant wait till washington is byebye.Thats when all you idiots who
bashed sollog get to stand in breadlines and gaslines while your
idiotic kids cry and moan asking "why hasnt jesus saved us yet mommy?"

stupid american kids. I cant wait till the nuke terrorism starts. I
have already prepared so I have nothing to worry about like you will.

Oh,and in case your wondering why Tom ridge said to have 3 days of
water and food last week in his speech,its because thats how long it
takes for army troops to restore order from the panic and looting that
will take place in stores when americans see bush nuked live on tv and
washington dc blown off the map.

LOL

sollog is god

Cardinal Chunder

Mar 6, 2003, 11:14:22 AM3/6/03
Bushnuked2003 wrote:
> yep,its all there in the title
>
> you can talk bullshit all you want about sollog picking 60 days +- day
> for hits

It's not bullshit Mr Moron, unless you don't believe the slopshits own
list of dates.

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=AnMy8.199082%24YJ3.4167142%40news.webusenet.com&output=gplain

> none of you know the exact date
>
> sollog does
>
> how would he know this
>
> march 11= 113

Well let's hear the organ grinder say for himself instead of the monkey.
Of course I don't see war in his otherwise catch-all list:

PLANE CRASHES
TRAIN CRASHES
TERRORISM
FAMOUS DEATHS
MASSACRES
SCHOOL SHOOTINGS
EARTHQUAKES
HURRICANES
ASSASSINATIONS

Nope no war there. Or the end of the US (what's left of it after sloppy
successfully predicted all those major cities being destroyed by 2001).

> for over the past 8 months,fox news,cnn have discussed the possible
> war with iraq 24/7 with no details about a date or if,when,how

Well, they have speculated lots of dates but everyone is unanimous that
a war had better start by the end of april or not at all.

So between now and the end of April there are 55 days and sloppy as
ringed 12 days. His odds of scoring a direct hit by chance alone are
close to 1 in 4.

http://www.geocities.com/c_chunder/sollog_lotto.html

> the war starts 3/11 +- 24 hours depending on your timezone

It doesn't start +- 24 hours depending on your timezone but I'm not
going to explain how the international date line works for your benefit.

But let's assume dogshit will claim a direct hit either side of his days
(it's happened before), well that would net 29 days in this 55 day period.

In other words a greater than 1 in 2 chance of a hit than not. And if he
does, fuckwits like you will be amazed by his predictive powers. For an
encore, he'll amaze you by flipping coins and predicting heads or tails
with an incredible 50% accuracy.

Aidan

Mar 6, 2003, 8:32:37 PM3/6/03
> I cant wait till the nuke terrorism starts.

Well aren't you a charming fellow then?