March 11th is almost here

Michael

Mar 8, 2002, 11:11:10 AM3/8/02
I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is
the day, according to Claude Latrémouille's Nostradamus anagram
translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.

Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".

Technically since the area of the accident is 8 hours time difference
from the East Coast of the U.S., the event would occur late Sunday
night or early Monday morning (i.e. if it happens we should know about
it by the time we wake up Monday morning).

Claude has said he is not 100% confident in the validity of the
prophecy but it is clearly something that must occur if the 2017 Paris
prophecy is to be given any credibility whatsoever.

I've seen more predictions and decryptions go by without event on this
newsgroup than I can count. I'll be watching carefully this Monday.

skaven
--
Italian statue 'weeps blood'

Thousands of believers have flocked to the Sicilian city of Messina
after a statue of the revered Padre Pio began shedding tears some
think are blood.

A passer-by noticed that the statue seemed to be crying late on
Tuesday night.

He called a local priest who was unable to wipe away the red substance
leaking from the eyes of the statue in the centre of the city,
according to the Italian news agency Ansa.

The suspected miracle was reported on the evening news and sparked
mass interest in the statue of Padre Pio who will be made a saint by
the Pope in June.

More than 2,000 people rushed to the statue overnight in the square in
front of the Church of Madonna of Pompeii.

Police have taken a sample of the liquid coming from the two-metre
(seven-foot) bronze statue for analysis.

Padre Pio de Pietrelcine is one of the most revered religious figures
in Italy.

He was considered the first priest in centuries to show the stigmata -
the wounds to hands, feet and side suffered by Jesus at his
crucifixion.

He has an enormous following and the monastery where he died in 1968
at the age of 81 attracts seven million visitors a year - similar to
the numbers who go to France's Lourdes shrine.

Cdiner2001

Mar 8, 2002, 3:54:15 PM3/8/02
>Subject: March 11th is almost here
>From: mpu...@hotmail.com (Michael)
>Date: 3/8/02 11:11 AM Eastern Standard Time

>I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
>been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is
>the day, according to Claude Latrémouille's Nostradamus anagram
>translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
>Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.
>
>Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
>against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".

That's strange, some idiots said the same about Jan. 11th and Feb
11th. NOW this claude idiot is predicting the same about March 11th?. Funny ,
claude denied that people made this 'prediction' based on nostrabogus'
quatrains. When march 11th comes and goes without a nuclear accident occuring
in the Aegean what will be claude's excuse then?.

Manos

Jeff 'japhy' Pinyan

Mar 8, 2002, 8:59:38 PM3/8/02
On 8 Mar 2002, Michael wrote:

>I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
>been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is
>the day, according to Claude Latrémouille's Nostradamus anagram
>translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
>Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.
>
>Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
>against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".

I hate to be an "advocate" for Soggydog, but March 11th is "written as
3/11 in Western dating" and as "11/3 in Euro dating".

--
Jeff "japhy" Pinyan RPI Acacia Brother #734 2002 Acacia Senior Dean

rino

Mar 9, 2002, 1:28:10 AM3/9/02

"Michael" <mpu...@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message news:
d2421c0a.02030...@posting.google.com...

> I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
> been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is
> the day, according to Claude Latrémouille's Nostradamus anagram
> translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
> Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.
>
> Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
> against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".
>
> Technically since the area of the accident is 8 hours time difference
> from the East Coast of the U.S., the event would occur late Sunday
> night or early Monday morning (i.e. if it happens we should know about
> it by the time we wake up Monday morning).
>
> Claude has said he is not 100% confident in the validity of the
> prophecy but it is clearly something that must occur if the 2017 Paris
> prophecy is to be given any credibility whatsoever.
>
> I've seen more predictions and decryptions go by without event on this
> newsgroup than I can count. I'll be watching carefully this Monday.
>
> skaven
> --
> Italian statue 'weeps blood'
>
> Thousands of believers have flocked to the Sicilian city of Messina
> after a statue of the revered Padre Pio began shedding tears some
> think are blood.

Can you tell me about your source?
I have lot of writings on Padre Pio, and this news could be very interesting
Thank You!

Jean Guernon

Mar 8, 2002, 11:30:04 PM3/8/02
Yes a nother milestone for Clkaude, the chance to become the most famous
person on the planet, which (becasue it) is likely not to materialize,
once again. With unlikely prediction like that, one would indeed make
one's name in the hall of fame. It is not like something more likely.

We shall see.

J.

no

Mar 9, 2002, 12:19:11 AM3/9/02
Already. Like KOT asteroid time.

Michael wrote in message ...

>I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
>been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is

>the day, according to Claude Latrmouille's Nostradamus anagram

>translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
>Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.
>
>Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search

>against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latr mouille".

Claude Latremouille

Mar 9, 2002, 12:29:30 AM3/9/02
Michael (mpu...@hotmail.com) writes:
*
[...]
*

> Italian statue 'weeps blood'
>
> Thousands of believers have flocked to the Sicilian city of Messina
> after a statue of the revered Padre Pio began shedding tears some
> think are blood.
>
> A passer-by noticed that the statue seemed to be crying late on
> Tuesday night.
>
> He called a local priest who was unable to wipe away the red substance
> leaking from the eyes of the statue in the centre of the city,
> according to the Italian news agency Ansa.
>
> The suspected miracle was reported on the evening news and sparked
> mass interest in the statue of Padre Pio who will be made a saint by
> the Pope in June.
>
> More than 2,000 people rushed to the statue overnight in the square in
> front of the Church of Madonna of Pompeii.
>
> Police have taken a sample of the liquid coming from the two-metre
> (seven-foot) bronze statue for analysis.
>
> Padre Pio de Pietrelcine is one of the most revered religious figures
> in Italy.
>
> He was considered the first priest in centuries to show the stigmata -
> the wounds to hands, feet and side suffered by Jesus at his
> crucifixion.
>
> He has an enormous following and the monastery where he died in 1968
> at the age of 81 attracts seven million visitors a year - similar to
> the numbers who go to France's Lourdes shrine.
*
Thank you for pointing this out. When I learned about this,
I could not help linking this (alleged) event to the March
11, 2002, decrypted text. We shall know for sure very soon.
*
--
**** cj...@freenet.carleton.ca ****
C L A U D E L A T R E M O U I L L E

Claude Latremouille

Mar 9, 2002, 12:41:38 AM3/9/02
Cdiner2001 (cdine...@aol.com) writes:
*
...after having changed his address...
*

> That's strange, some idiots said the same about Jan. 11th and Feb
> 11th.
*
Yes, and that idiot's name is... Manos.
*

NOW this claude idiot is predicting the same about March 11th?.
*
And if this Claude idiot is not mistaken, this Nostradamus
idiot is the one speaking of March 11, 2002.
*

> Funny ,
> claude denied that people made this 'prediction' based on nostrabogus'
> quatrains.
*
Don't know what you are talking about.
*

> When march 11th comes and goes without a nuclear accident occuring
> in the Aegean
*
...which is something one wishes...
*

> what will be claude's excuse then?.
>
> Manos
*
Claude does not have excuses. Claude publishes what he
finds, warts and all, for everyone to see. And Claude is
not a seer/prophet. So, he cannot predict the future
any more than you can.
*
But Claude is intelligent and knows that a fact is worth
a thousand opinions.

Claude Latremouille

Mar 9, 2002, 1:04:03 AM3/9/02
Jean Guernon (jgue...@globetrotter.net) writes:
> Yes a nother milestone for Clkaude, the chance to become the most famous
> person on the planet, which (becasue it) is likely not to materialize,
> once again. With unlikely prediction like that, one would indeed make
> one's name in the hall of fame. It is not like something more likely.
>
> We shall see.
>
> J.
*
Indeed. And it is precisely the unlikeliness of that
event happening which helped convince me that it might
be true - despite the fact that I had 'only' about 20
quatrains describing bits and pieces of it. After all,
imagining that a drunken Russian submarine commander
would intend to nuke Riga and, in the process, manage
to nuke the Aegean Sea, takes a darn good imagination.
*
Especially since - in 1995, 1996, when these were found -
nothing in the then current events could possibly have
hinted at such an unlikely event.
*
As you say: we shall see.

JoeS

Mar 9, 2002, 2:42:37 AM3/9/02
mpu...@hotmail.com (Michael) wrote in message news:<d2421c0a.02030...@posting.google.com>...

> I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
> been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is
> the day, according to Claude Latrémouille's Nostradamus anagram
> translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
> Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.
>
> Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
> against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".
>
> Technically since the area of the accident is 8 hours time difference
> from the East Coast of the U.S., the event would occur late Sunday
> night or early Monday morning (i.e. if it happens we should know about
> it by the time we wake up Monday morning).
>
> Claude has said he is not 100% confident in the validity of the
> prophecy but it is clearly something that must occur if the 2017 Paris
> prophecy is to be given any credibility whatsoever.
>
> I've seen more predictions and decryptions go by without event on this
> newsgroup than I can count. I'll be watching carefully this Monday.
>
> skaven

To all of you: A lot of APN newsgroup predictions and prophecies have
come and gone, but this one very specific prophecy began appearing on
this newsgroup in October 1997, and its author has held fast to his
work. Look it up in the archives yourselves at
http://groups.google.com if you don't believe me. Just do a search for
"claude latremouille" and "march 11".

According to Google archives of alt.prophecies.nostradamus, Claude
Latremouille has been posting this apparent prophecy for 11 March 2002
based on numerous cryptic anagrams of Nostradamus's work since AT
LEAST October 1997. Now the coming date turns out to be either an
amazing coincidence or amazingly meaningful in that 11 March 2002
falls on the six-month anniversary of 11 September 2001.

We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.

--JoeS

JoeS

Mar 9, 2002, 2:43:55 AM3/9/02
cdine...@aol.com (Cdiner2001) wrote in message news:<20020308155415...@mb-fp.aol.com>...

> >Subject: March 11th is almost here
> >From: mpu...@hotmail.com (Michael)
> >Date: 3/8/02 11:11 AM Eastern Standard Time
> >
> >I've been lurking on this newsgroup for seven years. Anyone who has
> >been here for awhile knows March 11th is a big day for APN. It is
> >the day, according to Claude Latrémouille's Nostradamus anagram
> >translations, that will bring a large nuclear accident off miles the
> >Greek coast, killing tens of thousands.
> >
> >Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
> >against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".
>

> That's strange, some idiots said the same about Jan. 11th and Feb
> 11th. NOW this claude idiot is predicting the same about March 11th?. Funny ,
> claude denied that people made this 'prediction' based on nostrabogus'
> quatrains. When march 11th comes and goes without a nuclear accident occuring
> in the Aegean what will be claude's excuse then?.
>
> Manos

To all of you including Manos: A lot of APN newsgroup predictions and

plat4

Mar 9, 2002, 12:37:20 PM3/9/02

Mr Wart,

BULLSHIT!. Claude continues to post nonsense about the Aegean 'events' .
It is going to be real interesting seeing the reaction after March 11th comes
and goes without a 'nuclear accident' in the Aegean. As for your other
bullshit, I never 'changed' my address dickwad. AOL allows 7 different user
names on each account. My name was at the bottom of the post so that idiots
like you could realize that. But you bring idiocy to new heights by not even
figuring that out.

Manos

plat4

Mar 9, 2002, 12:49:07 PM3/9/02
>To all of you: A lot of APN newsgroup predictions and prophecies have
>come and gone, but this one very specific prophecy began appearing on
>this newsgroup in October 1997, and its author has held fast to his
>work.

Will he still hold fast when 'prediction' proves to be a hoax?.

Look it up in the archives yourselves at
>http://groups.google.com if you don't believe me. Just do a search for
>"claude latremouille" and "march 11".

I am not disagreeing at all. In fact I am agreeing with your statements
that some claude idiot is spewing bullshit about aegean events/predictions that
never happen.

>According to Google archives of alt.prophecies.nostradamus, Claude
>Latremouille has been posting this apparent prophecy for 11 March 2002
>based on numerous cryptic anagrams of Nostradamus's work since AT

Correct and they are utter and complete bullshit. I will be here on
March 12 to have a good laugh. But I'm sure the date these psycopathic idiots
insist on ( such as claude) will be moved up to april 11th, then may 11th,
then june 11th and then to another year and then to another decade and then to
another millenium in order to perpetuate their idiocies and false predictions.

>LEAST October 1997. Now the coming date turns out to be either an
>amazing coincidence or amazingly meaningful in that 11 March 2002
>falls on the six-month anniversary of 11 September 2001.

Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is that a coincidence or what?. What the fuck is
the significance of something supposedly occuring 6 months after?, what's the
big deal?. You nostrabogus fans will just about grasp at anything. Amazing.

Manos

Claude Latremouille

Mar 9, 2002, 1:53:22 PM3/9/02
JoeS (yrus...@hotmail.com) writes:
*
[...]
*

> According to Google archives of alt.prophecies.nostradamus, Claude
> Latremouille has been posting this apparent prophecy for 11 March 2002
> based on numerous cryptic anagrams of Nostradamus's work since AT
> LEAST October 1997. Now the coming date turns out to be either an
> amazing coincidence or amazingly meaningful in that 11 March 2002
> falls on the six-month anniversary of 11 September 2001.
*
Something which jumped at me on the very morning of
September 11, 2001, and of which I had previously no
knowledge whatsoever.
*

> We'll find out soon enough, I suppose.
>
> --JoeS
*
Can't believe time flew sooo fast, between 1995-1996 when
I first discovered these anagrams, and today.
*
Oh well, mektoub!

Peter Lemesurier

Mar 10, 2002, 4:01:22 AM3/10/02
On 09 Mar 2002 17:49:07 GMT, pl...@aol.com (plat4) wrote:

>But I'm sure the date these psycopathic idiots
>insist on ( such as claude) will be moved up to april 11th, then may 11th,
>then june 11th and then to another year and then to another decade and then to
>another millenium in order to perpetuate their idiocies and false predictions.

No -- not Claude of all people, surely?!! ;)

--
Peter

Z >

Mar 11, 2002, 12:22:45 PM3/11/02
Claude Latremouille wrote:

> After all,
> imagining that a drunken Russian submarine commander
> would intend to nuke Riga and, in the process, manage
> to nuke the Aegean Sea, takes a darn good imagination.

It does, it does. But Boris says life on a podvodny(?) simply isn't
what it used to be; vodka rationing is nyekharasho(?) and even if
the damn buttons labeled 'Go Nikita, Go!' were functional, his
yoorist(?) moved away from Riga two years ago.

Boris and crew hang out on the beach at Perissa-Perivolos these
days. When asked to elaborate a bit, he just keeps saying:
klodponyimaiech(?) Or something like that. ;)

Michael

Mar 11, 2002, 6:08:43 PM3/11/02
mpu...@hotmail.com (Michael) wrote in message news:<d2421c0a.02030...@posting.google.com>...
> Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
> against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".

March 11th has come and gone and the Greek islands are safe. I will
be curious to see whether Claude continues to believe that Nostradamus
has encrypted his prophecies or that Paris will be destroyed in 2017.

When you invest so much time and energy into one particular thing in
your life, sometimes it's difficult to open your eyes and realize that
you were traveling down the wrong path. I hope for Claude's sake
that March 11, 2002 was a wake-up call.

No offense to you, sir, but Nosty's passages are not anagrams and you
are not his personal translator. However your input on his writings
is insightful nonetheless, I hope you stick around and continue to
make contributions to this newsgroup.

skaven

Claude Latremouille

Mar 12, 2002, 12:53:26 AM3/12/02
Michael (mpu...@hotmail.com) writes:
> mpu...@hotmail.com (Michael) wrote in message news:<d2421c0a.02030...@posting.google.com>...
>> Anyone who wants more information about this can do a simple search
>> against the APN news group for "March 11" or "Claude Latrémouille".
>
> March 11th has come and gone and the Greek islands are safe. I will
> be curious to see whether Claude continues to believe that Nostradamus
> has encrypted his prophecies or that Paris will be destroyed in 2017.
*
'Continues to believe' is not an appropriate expression.
*
See my post of earlier, titled "After March 11, 2002".
*

> When you invest so much time and energy into one particular thing in
> your life, sometimes it's difficult to open your eyes and realize that
> you were traveling down the wrong path.
*
When facts - NOT people's opinions - show that one
particular path is the wrong one, then, it does not
matter for how long one has been travelling that
path... it is still wrong.
*
Problem: logic dictates that ONLY what is shown to be
wrong ought to be deemed wrong. Not what other people
think.
*

> I hope for Claude's sake
> that March 11, 2002 was a wake-up call.
*
Oh, I was very much awake, both before and after March 11.
*

> No offense to you, sir, but Nosty's passages are not anagrams
*
If you say so... How do you know, by the way? Did he
tell you that?
*

> and you
> are not his personal translator.
*
Logic says that if he has not coded his texts, then
no one has ever decoded them, because they are not
coded. (I am sure you can do better than that.)
*

> However your input on his writings
> is insightful nonetheless, I hope you stick around and continue to
> make contributions to this newsgroup.
>
> skaven
*
Thank you, and I intend to.