SOLLOG IS BACK - New Official SOLLOG Website

TOH 50

Feb 23, 2006, 10:05:45 PM2/23/06
Sollog's new official website has just been put up at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.
The old site is still up but it hasn't been updated in about a year.
This new site has new articles written by Sollog himself FROM JAIL,
where he is currently being held as a political prisoner.

Rare HAND WRITTEN READINGS are also available until he is released. So
get them now before it's too late.

Sollog is the person who warned of 911 exactly 3 years to the day
before it happened (see google time-stamped link below), so he will one
day be WORLD FAMOUS over his accurate predictions. How much will a
hand-written reading be worth then? A ton of money.

Google timestamped link of 911 warning :

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/af72e5eec5116116?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Sceptics crying about the above warning doesn't make it false. It
happened, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

All new prophecies and articles from Sollog will appear at Sollogs.com
first, so check back often.

Uncle Treat

Feb 24, 2006, 12:08:32 AM2/24/06

Has anyone predicted when he was going to get out of prison?

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 24, 2006, 12:36:22 AM2/24/06
On 23 Feb 2006 19:05:45 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

>Sollog's new official website has just been put up at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.

Awwww, sloopydog, in Jail, servicing BUBBA, and one of his lowly
minions can't live without his fix.

Can Sloopydog tell us when he's getting out of jail, or is he having
too much fun being Bubbas bitch?

Remind us why he's in jail, again?

--
"FOR I HAVE BECOME VENGEANCE AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH"

"YOUR DOOM IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS...."

"THE DREADED NAME HAS BEEN REVEALED...YOUR DOOM IS NEAR..."

DM in meltdown mode, February 2003

Message has been deleted

Perseid

Feb 24, 2006, 12:46:57 AM2/24/06
Wally Anglesea™ <<wang...@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au> Spat the
Words

> On 23 Feb 2006 19:05:45 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:
>
>>Sollog's new official website has just been put up at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.
>

> Awwww, sloopydog, in Jail, servicing BUBBA, and one of his lowly
> minions can't live without his fix.
>
> Can Sloopydog tell us when he's getting out of jail, or is he having
> too much fun being Bubbas bitch?
>

> Remind us why he's in jail, again?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?
term=federal+pound+me+in+the+ass+prison

1. federal pound me in the ass prison

See also white collar resort prison.

"We get caught laundering money, we're not going to white
collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to Federal
pound me in the ass prison" -- Office Space

Mr. Hyde

Feb 24, 2006, 12:32:46 AM2/24/06
Are we talking about Scollog OR Sollog ???

I've never heard about this person called Sollog !!!

Who is He / She / It ???

--

Mr. Hyde(ing) in Plan Site [ :-) ]

"TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 24, 2006, 4:22:46 AM2/24/06
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:57:00 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
<chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>Fred Hall [fkh...@gmail.com] has entered into testimony
>dtmdf7$ol1$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com
>
>> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:36:42 GMT, "Chadwick Stone©"
>> <chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>>> Fred Hall [fkh...@gmail.com] has entered into testimony
>>> dtm85a$968$2...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com

>>> /me snickers ;)
>>
>> Looks like the first contributor was none other than Kazoo himself.
>>
>> I suppose I could have posted a link to it, for the 24hoursupport
>> helpdesk folks:
>>
>> http://sollog.servertalk.in/
>>
>> Enjoy!
>
>Sockpuppet-X made her debut complaining about her corpulent hubby's
>government caused flatulence.

Party on, till the dweeb figures out how to lock it.

Message has been deleted

Cardinal Chunder

Feb 24, 2006, 5:47:18 AM2/24/06
TOH 50 wrote:
> Sollog's new official website has just been put up at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.
> The old site is still up but it hasn't been updated in about a year.

Translation: Dogshit's old domains are expiring and half the links on
his vanity site don't work. Of course when he finally gets out of
prison, I'm sure he'll be able to buy them back for a nominal fee seeing
as they were worthless to begin with. Assuming him and his druggy wife
can afford to buy them back.

I wonder when sollog.com itself is up for renewal. Oh the hilarity we
could have with that.

> This new site has new articles written by Sollog himself FROM JAIL,
> where he is currently being held as a political prisoner.

Translation: The deadbeat's past caught up with him. His scrawny behind
is in jail because he skipped state thinking that they'd forget all
about the fines and restitutions that he was ordered to pay for that
drunkenly-running-over-a-cop incident.

Sadly for dogshit, he was wrong.

It's rather funny that someone who claims to be a millionaire has to
make use of public defenders. Or that you should be begging for
donations to help his legal bills.

Tell me. Are you Nikkee and if so, how's your own probation going?

> Rare HAND WRITTEN READINGS are also available until he is released. So
> get them now before it's too late.

Oooh, hand written readings from a deadbeat!

> Sollog is the person who warned of 911 exactly 3 years to the day
> before it happened (see google time-stamped link below),

Nope.

> so he will one
> day be WORLD FAMOUS over his accurate predictions. How much will a
> hand-written reading be worth then? A ton of money.

By world famous, you mean a kook with a minuscule fanbase put on this
earth to be pointed and laughed at.

Funny, that appears to be someone called "eLnIn". And what was this
"GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC" they were referring to? Neither the
WTC or the Pentagon are in Washington DC.

> Sceptics crying about the above warning doesn't make it false. It
> happened, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Skeptics state that it is a vague catch-all prediction, one of many that
dogshit and his deranged wife have postdicted after the fact. That's
because it is.

> All new prophecies and articles from Sollog will appear at Sollogs.com
> first, so check back often.

Uhuh. The content of a raging deadbeat incarcerated kook always makes
for amusement.

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 24, 2006, 10:40:10 AM2/24/06
Cardinal Chunder <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote in

From Ennis' site:

"For a limited time you can get a Hand Written Psychic Reading by Sollog.
To order a Reading send a Money Order in US Dollars for $199.99 to:

Sollog / John Ennis
684439
8301 State Rd
Philadelphia PA 19136
USA
"

That's the prison all right. If you look it up on mapquest, State rd. is
right along the Delaware river and the prison is north of the Tacony-
Palmyra Bridge.

Looks like Ennis couldn't even make bail. I have a friend who has a
brother that works there as a guard. Let me see if I can find out how
many pillows he's bitten.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.

Darkwing

Feb 24, 2006, 12:00:52 PM2/24/06

"Wally AngleseaT" <<wang...@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au> wrote in
message news:6tjtv15tsosp3ge3m...@4ax.com...
> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:57:00 GMT, "Chadwick StoneŠ"

> <chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

>>Fred Hall [fkh...@gmail.com] has entered into testimony
>>dtmdf7$ol1$1...@blackhelicopter.databasix.com
>>
>>> On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 07:36:42 GMT, "Chadwick StoneŠ"
>>> <chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

Is Soiled Log out of jail?

DW

Message has been deleted

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 24, 2006, 3:46:31 PM2/24/06
On Fri, 24 Feb 2006 10:47:18 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
<c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote:

>TOH 50 wrote:
>> Sollog's new official website has just been put up at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.
>> The old site is still up but it hasn't been updated in about a year.
>
>Translation: Dogshit's old domains are expiring and half the links on
>his vanity site don't work. Of course when he finally gets out of
>prison, I'm sure he'll be able to buy them back for a nominal fee seeing
>as they were worthless to begin with. Assuming him and his druggy wife
>can afford to buy them back.
>
>I wonder when sollog.com itself is up for renewal. Oh the hilarity we
>could have with that.

don't forget to visit and enter the forum. The idiot hasn't even
locked it down for entries.

--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

Wally Anglesea™

Feb 24, 2006, 3:49:51 PM2/24/06

No, according to info, the address *is* the jail.
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Message has been deleted

leig...@optusnet.com.au

Feb 24, 2006, 4:09:16 PM2/24/06
Does this mean, we will now have Rants and vague predictions from the
Inside?

Then again I thought Sollog would be inside for some Rehabilitation.
LB

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 24, 2006, 4:28:14 PM2/24/06
On 24 Feb 2006 13:09:16 -0800, "leig...@optusnet.com.au"
<leig...@optusnet.com.au> wrote:

You *would* think so, but it seems criminals never learn

Viz:
in jail, serving a 5 year sentence (3 years non parole) for molesting
an underage girl, still calls himself "Abraham", in the belief he gets
to have as many women as he wants, and father the next generation of
believers

http://www.shoal.net.au/~mwoa/the_messages/message_lp_prison_12december2005.html

TOH 50

Feb 24, 2006, 8:01:29 PM2/24/06
Cardinal Chunder wrote:

> TOH 50 wrote:
> > Sollog is the person who warned of 911 exactly 3 years to the day
> > before it happened (see google time-stamped link below),
>
> Nope.

Yep.

The time-stamped link below proves you're a liar.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/af72e5eec5116116?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

> > Google timestamped link of 911 warning :
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/af72e5eec5116116?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
>
> Funny, that appears to be someone called "eLnIn". And what was this
> "GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC" they were referring to? Neither the
> WTC or the Pentagon are in Washington DC.

There was a great emergency in the whole of the USA, not just
Washington DC, on 911. The only person stupid enough to think otherwise
is you.

Plus the Pentagon has a Washington DC zip code and mailing address.

So whichever way you look at it, Sollog predicted the 911 terrorist
attacks. Only a stupid lying prick like you would say otherwise.

> > Sceptics crying about the above warning doesn't make it false. It
> > happened, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.
>
> Skeptics state that it is a vague catch-all prediction, one of many that
> dogshit and his deranged wife have postdicted after the fact. That's
> because it is.

The warning was posted exactly 3 years to the day before 911, on
September 11th 1998. The time-stamp proves it. The only person stupid
enough to think something posted before the event is postdicting is
you.

Even the rest of your dumb ass, anti-Sollog, faggot friends here aren't
agreeing with you on that point.

Face facts, moron, he successfully PREdicted 911.

Uncle Treat

Feb 24, 2006, 9:10:55 PM2/24/06

TOH 50 wrote:
.

> Face facts, moron, he successfully PREdicted 911.

But he couldn't predict that in 2005 cops were coming to take him back
to Philadelphia. If he was a true prophet he'd have skipped to Mexico
for sure.

So what's up with that?

Doesn't look like you're gonna get a lot of sympathy here, hon.

TOH 50

Feb 24, 2006, 10:12:37 PM2/24/06
Uncle Treat wrote:
> TOH 50 wrote:
> .
> >
> > Face facts, moron, he successfully PREdicted 911.
>
> But he couldn't predict that in 2005 cops were coming to take him back
> to Philadelphia. If he was a true prophet he'd have skipped to Mexico
> for sure.
>
> So what's up with that?

Why would he skip town if he was innocent? He has an affadavit that
proves he is innocent. You'll see.

At least you implicitly agree he predicted 911.

> Doesn't look like you're gonna get a lot of sympathy here, hon.

Why would I want sympathy from a prick like you?

TOH 50

Feb 24, 2006, 10:45:55 PM2/24/06
Chadwick Stone© wrote:

> I wonder if teh Soiled Pennis considered himself a political prisoner
> when he was arrested for crippling a cop while driving drunk down a
> sidewalk?

The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.

First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.

DrPostman

Feb 24, 2006, 11:11:50 PM2/24/06
On 24 Feb 2006 19:45:55 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Your pussy hurts.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"I am the one they call Jesus."
- Warhol tries to compete with Ray.

vicious queens

Feb 24, 2006, 11:14:05 PM2/24/06

DrPostman wrote:
> On 24 Feb 2006 19:45:55 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>
> >Chadwick Stone© wrote:
> >>
> >> I wonder if teh Soiled Pennis considered himself a political prisoner
> >> when he was arrested for crippling a cop while driving drunk down a
> >> sidewalk?
> >
> >The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
> >
> >First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
> >story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
> >was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
> >prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
> >poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
>

> Your pussy hurts.

Your landlord called.

DrPostman

Feb 24, 2006, 11:27:08 PM2/24/06
On 24 Feb 2006 19:12:37 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>Uncle Treat wrote:

>> TOH 50 wrote:
>> .
>> >
>> > Face facts, moron, he successfully PREdicted 911.
>>
>> But he couldn't predict that in 2005 cops were coming to take him back
>> to Philadelphia. If he was a true prophet he'd have skipped to Mexico
>> for sure.
>>
>> So what's up with that?
>>

>Why would he skip town if he was innocent? He has an affadavit that
>proves he is innocent. You'll see.
>
>At least you implicitly agree he predicted 911.

No, you are desperate to believe that, but no one does.

>> Doesn't look like you're gonna get a lot of sympathy here, hon.
>
>Why would I want sympathy from a prick like you?

I can assure you that no one will ever feel sorry for you and John.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Cardinal Chunder

Feb 25, 2006, 4:32:23 AM2/25/06
Uncle Treat wrote:
> TOH 50 wrote:
> ..

Nah, he would have skipped to the SAFE ZONES that he continuously
screeched about. Come to think of it, it's a wonder he wasn't already in
one considering that he's been ranting that NUKE TERROR was IMMINENT
since 1998.

Cardinal Chunder

Feb 25, 2006, 4:30:26 AM2/25/06
TOH 50 wrote:
> Cardinal Chunder wrote:
>> TOH 50 wrote:
>>> Sollog is the person who warned of 911 exactly 3 years to the day
>>> before it happened (see google time-stamped link below),
>> Nope.
>>

> Yep.
>
> The time-stamped link below proves you're a liar.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/af72e5eec5116116?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
>

>>> Google timestamped link of 911 warning :
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/af72e5eec5116116?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8
>> Funny, that appears to be someone called "eLnIn". And what was this
>> "GREAT EMERCENCY IN WASHINGTON DC" they were referring to? Neither the
>> WTC or the Pentagon are in Washington DC.
>>

> There was a great emergency in the whole of the USA, not just
> Washington DC, on 911. The only person stupid enough to think otherwise
> is you.

Utterly pathetic. So you claim a hit for a non-specific emergency
because you mentioned a place in the US.

> Plus the Pentagon has a Washington DC zip code and mailing address.

Oooh, that's the clincher. It's too bad that the Pentagon isn't in
Washington DC.

> So whichever way you look at it, Sollog predicted the 911 terrorist
> attacks. Only a stupid lying prick like you would say otherwise.

Whatever way you look at it you're a kook with a curious fixation on a
certain other kook.

So are you his druggy wife? I ask again merely because you snipped that bit.

>>> Sceptics crying about the above warning doesn't make it false. It
>>> happened, and it's just the tip of the iceberg.
>> Skeptics state that it is a vague catch-all prediction, one of many that
>> dogshit and his deranged wife have postdicted after the fact. That's
>> because it is.
>
> The warning was posted exactly 3 years to the day before 911, on
> September 11th 1998. The time-stamp proves it. The only person stupid
> enough to think something posted before the event is postdicting is
> you.

Postdiction is where you take a non-specific, open ended prediction and
shoe horn it to fit the facts. Which is what you did.

Well done, you win a home made trepanning kit.

> Even the rest of your dumb ass, anti-Sollog, faggot friends here aren't
> agreeing with you on that point.
>
> Face facts, moron, he successfully PREdicted 911.

Face facts kook your equally insane spouse / idol is a deadbeat.

Cardinal Chunder

Feb 25, 2006, 4:37:58 AM2/25/06
DrPostman wrote:
> On 24 Feb 2006 19:12:37 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>
>> Uncle Treat wrote:
>>> TOH 50 wrote:
>>> .
>>> But he couldn't predict that in 2005 cops were coming to take him back
>>> to Philadelphia. If he was a true prophet he'd have skipped to Mexico
>>> for sure.
>>>
>>> So what's up with that?
>>>
>> Why would he skip town if he was innocent? He has an affadavit that
>> proves he is innocent. You'll see.
>>
>> At least you implicitly agree he predicted 911.
>
> No, you are desperate to believe that, but no one does.
>

>>> Doesn't look like you're gonna get a lot of sympathy here, hon.
>> Why would I want sympathy from a prick like you?
>

> I can assure you that no one will ever feel sorry for you and John.

"Nikkee" Ensley has her own problems. 2 years community supervision for
opium possession.

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/appcommon/searchall.asp

It's no wonder Ennis wants the money orders sent straight to his cell.

la...@iname.com

Feb 25, 2006, 6:00:43 AM2/25/06

He went on to say that you managed to get yourself convicted despite a
very shaky case that any half-competant defender could have got you off
of.

But you've clearly lied about this case to us all these years, surprise
surprise. You've said the conviction was quashed later on, but that is
clearly not the case. Now you want us to believe that a decade and a
half after the incident the cop has suddenly decided to go after you
again.

That's bollocks, Ennis. You're as bad at lying as you are at
predicting. You violated your parole and it just caught up with you.

You must be enjoying jail, though. Someone of your wealth and power
must surely be able to get bail if he wanted to. Well, at least
Nikkeeee hasn't had to put up with your odious self the last few
months.

Lazi

DrPostman

Feb 25, 2006, 7:49:06 AM2/25/06
On 24 Feb 2006 20:14:05 -0800, "vicious queens"
<variou...@yahoo.com> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2006 19:45:55 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in
>> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>> >The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
>> >
>> >First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
>> >story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
>> >was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
>> >prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
>> >poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
>>

>> Your pussy hurts.
>
>Your landlord called.

To tell me that TOH's pussy hurts.

DrPostman

Feb 25, 2006, 7:50:24 AM2/25/06
On 25 Feb 2006 03:00:43 -0800, "la...@iname.com" <la...@iname.com> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

I can see why she needed the drugs.

DrPostman

Feb 25, 2006, 8:07:09 AM2/25/06
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:37:58 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
<c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> in accordance with The Prophecy
scribed:

Which name is she listed under? I only found one Ensley named
Nicole. Is that her?

Uncle Treat

Feb 25, 2006, 9:13:15 AM2/25/06

TOH 50 wrote:
> Uncle Treat wrote:
> > TOH 50 wrote:
> > .
> > >
> > > Face facts, moron, he successfully PREdicted 911.
> >
> > But he couldn't predict that in 2005 cops were coming to take him back
> > to Philadelphia. If he was a true prophet he'd have skipped to Mexico
> > for sure.
> >
> > So what's up with that?
> >

> Why would he skip town if he was innocent?

Why would he be even unjustly imprisoned if he was a real prophet? :-)
The light of god must be getting a bit dim for the boy.

>He has an affadavit that
> proves he is innocent.

The "the light" should have told someone to read that affadavit before
they threw him back in the slammer.

>You'll see.

Only, and maybe, if some moron posts the news of that here.

> At least you implicitly agree he predicted 911.

Sollog made a 9/11 prediction?

> > Doesn't look like you're gonna get a lot of sympathy here, hon.
>
> Why would I want sympathy from a prick like you?

Yer not going to get $200.00 from a prick like me either.

Cardinal Chunder

Feb 25, 2006, 9:24:02 AM2/25/06

Yes I believe so. For a several reasons.

1) Howard Altman mentions in City Paper that his wife is called Nicole.
"SOLLOG asked if the sheriffs could wait a half hour while his wife,
Nicole, popped out to the store to get a pair of sneakers."

http://www.citypaper.net/articles/050996/article016.shtml

You may need to use archive.org since the link was down for this.

2) N / Nick Ensley is a popular sock/alias of Ennis going back years. Or
perhaps a sock puppeteer in her own right. Perhaps even TOH50.

The "goddess" Nikkee has her own Ennis-built site nikkee.net. It's worth
studying that embossed image of Nikkee on the main page. Even though it
has a horrid photoshopped effect, it still bears a striking resemblance
to the mug shot - same shaped face, eyebrows, long nose, upper lip, chin.

"Nikkee" made some truly awful Ennis-style predictions before falling
dormant. There is even a hilarious radio show (no link) that they put
together. Ennis does his best Criswell impersonation. Nikkee speaks as
naturally as a plank of wood. At the time I joked that he hired a hooker
to read the part, but with hindsight it was probably his wife.

The crowning turd in Nikkee's prediction repertoire was to proclaim
Elizabeth Smart to be dead and stuffed into a chemical drum.

http://groups.google.ie/group/alt.fan.art-bell/msg/8d9f8cb665ff06a3?dmode=source&hl=en

"I wrote this Prophecy to TRY TO HELP the Smart family find
the body of their daughter. I had clear dreams about her body being
inside a chemical or oil barrel involving somehow TOOELE and CEDARS
and the number 113."

Ha ha ha ha ha ha!

She also "predicted" space shuttle Columbia blowing up even though
CSICOP noted the page's modification stamp was the same day as the
explosion.

http://www.csicop.org/list/listarchive/msg00399.html

3) Here is another association. Ensley / Ennis fuck with a domain name
selling forum, slander it, spawn multiple socks, disrupt it and so
forth. In other words, the usual Ennis shtick. Ensley & lawyers
mentioned specifically on page 2:

http://www.dnforum.com/f79/domainnewsnet-com-attack-dnforum-again-thread-42088.html

4+) Other than that, we have her general location - Broward County,
Florida. There can't be many Nicole Ensleys living in the same place as
Ennis. Less again who happen to resemble "Nikkee". Less again who
through coincidence or contrivance share the same birthday - 14 July.

"July 14th is Sollog's Birthday."

http://groups.google.ie/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/msg/47a90b7ec0328589?dmode=source&hl=en

So in my opinion, they are one and the same.

Uncle Treat

Feb 25, 2006, 9:56:46 AM2/25/06

Cardinal Chunder wrote:
> Uncle Treat wrote:

> > Doesn't look like you're gonna get a lot of sympathy here, hon.
> >

> Nah, he would have skipped to the SAFE ZONES that he continuously
> screeched about. Come to think of it, it's a wonder he wasn't already in
> one considering that he's been ranting that NUKE TERROR was IMMINENT
> since 1998.

Jeepers a screaming prophed that won't take his own advice.

My my Ennis must be having credibility problems.

Message has been deleted

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 25, 2006, 4:00:43 PM2/25/06
On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:37:58 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
<c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote:

Sloppydog has his address as:
684439
8301 State Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19136

Does that mean 684439 is his prisoner number?

BWAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH!

According to the webpages, he's been in since March 2005.

It seems like only yesterday.....

--
Maj. General, Fanatic Legions.
Commander of Southern Hemisphere Forces.

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

la...@iname.com

Feb 25, 2006, 4:28:26 PM2/25/06

DrPostman wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2006 03:00:43 -0800, "la...@iname.com" <la...@iname.com> in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

> >You must be enjoying jail, though. Someone of your wealth and power

> >must surely be able to get bail if he wanted to. Well, at least
> >Nikkeeee hasn't had to put up with your odious self the last few
> >months.
>

> I can see why she needed the drugs.

Ah, just seen the page with her mugshot. Yep, that definitely is
Nikkeeee.

Ennis' wife was on mind-altering substances? Somehow, I'm not
surprised. It makes a certain sort of sense really.

Lazi

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 25, 2006, 5:02:45 PM2/25/06
Wally Anglesea™ <<wang...@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au> wrote in

I checked with the guard up there. It is.

That's the Philly Detention Center. So he's not in the state or federal
pen.

> BWAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH!
>
> According to the webpages, he's been in since March 2005.

The only bad news about that is that the time counts against any other
sentencing *Philly* courts give the fucker. Of course there's other
courts that may be interested in him and it's just that Philly got him
first.

> It seems like only yesterday.....

It's nice of the fr00tcake to publish the address. I think I'll send a
card next month.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!
"Have you people gone for counseling for your addiction to both
stupidity and the newsgroups?" - Ed vaporizes another Irony Meter.

Ja ♥

Feb 25, 2006, 6:13:22 PM2/25/06
His rantings make me laugh. I'll have to go visit the new site
and hope I don't laugh so hard I piss myself.

Ja ♥

Feb 25, 2006, 6:20:20 PM2/25/06
One of his SPECIAL members needs to capture via a Windows XP
cut and paste - all of his NEW stuff and then post it all in total
here.

We all await this cosmic treat.

Darkwing

Feb 25, 2006, 9:01:49 PM2/25/06

"BaronLurk" <von...@home.not> wrote in message
> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 06:49:06 -0600, DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail>

> wrote:
>
>>On 24 Feb 2006 20:14:05 -0800, "vicious queens"
>><variou...@yahoo.com> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>>>Your landlord called.
>>
>>To tell me that TOH's pussy hurts.
>
> Are you on that phone tree also?
> The Commissioner called me with the word that TOH's pussy hurts. It
> must be true!

I was told that TOH had an inordinate amount of sand in their vagina causing
massive irritation.

DW

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 1:46:28 AM2/26/06
Chadwick Stone© wrote:
> TOH 50 [TOH...@yahoo.co.nz] has entered into testimony
> 1140839155....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com
> Liar, Soiled Pennis crippled a good cop.
>
> Btw, I spoke with Howard a while back, he sends his regards. He thought
> it amusing that the stories he wrote for City Paper were still being
> circulated.

I heard your friend Howard Altman is on the payroll of Mossad. You
should be careful hanging around with traiterous scum like that. Didn't
he reveal where the secret US nuke shelters are to terrorists in his
local rag? Sounds like a traitor to me.

Why don't you tell him that. Would be interesting to see if he finds
that amusing.

Here's proof your buddy is traiterous scum :

http://64.233.179.104/search?q=cache:1xgQKAouP0EJ:citypaper.net/articles/032102/sl.prezellogic.shtml+nuke+shelters+altman&hl=en&lr=&client=firefox-a&strip=1

Message has been deleted

DrPostman

Feb 26, 2006, 8:41:45 AM2/26/06
On 25 Feb 2006 22:46:28 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>Chadwick Stone© wrote:

>> TOH 50 [TOH...@yahoo.co.nz] has entered into testimony
>> 1140839155....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com

>> > The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
>> >
>> > First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
>> > story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
>> > was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
>> > prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
>> > poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
>>
>> Liar, Soiled Pennis crippled a good cop.
>>
>> Btw, I spoke with Howard a while back, he sends his regards. He thought
>> it amusing that the stories he wrote for City Paper were still being
>> circulated.
>>

>I heard your friend Howard Altman is on the payroll of Mossad. You
>should be careful hanging around with traiterous scum like that. Didn't
>he reveal where the secret US nuke shelters are to terrorists in his
>local rag? Sounds like a traitor to me.

When are you going to stop using drugs? You will end up violating
your parole.

Darkwing

Feb 26, 2006, 12:30:45 PM2/26/06

"DrPostman" <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in message

> On 25 Feb 2006 22:46:28 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in
> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

Man this shit is a laugh riot!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

DW

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 12:28:25 PM2/26/06
la...@iname.com wrote:
> TOH 50 wrote:
> > Chadwick Stone© wrote:
> > >
> > > I wonder if teh Soiled Pennis considered himself a political prisoner
> > > when he was arrested for crippling a cop while driving drunk down a
> > > sidewalk?
> >
> > The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
> >
> > First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
> > story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
> > was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
> > prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
> > poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
>
> He went on to say that you managed to get yourself convicted despite a
> very shaky case that any half-competant defender could have got you off
> of.
>
> But you've clearly lied about this case to us all these years, surprise
> surprise. You've said the conviction was quashed later on, but that is
> clearly not the case. Now you want us to believe that a decade and a
> half after the incident the cop has suddenly decided to go after you
> again.

It is not the cop who went after Sollog, it was the US government.
Sollog was railroaded by the US government. He is innocent and in jail
WITH NO BAIL. That has implications for everyone living in the US and
shows what the US has become now.

You carry on believing Altman then, a known traitor IMHO. I'm sure
terrorists have found his information VERY interesting. You don't seem
to care that Altman gave away secrets to terrorists. Shows the type of
person you really are.

Darkwing

Feb 26, 2006, 1:56:42 PM2/26/06

la...@iname.com wrote:
> TOH 50 wrote:

He is in jail for breaking his work release, maybe he should have toed the
line instead of bucking the system. It only has implications for people if
you don't follow the court ruling, nothing new!

DW

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 26, 2006, 1:55:05 PM2/26/06
"TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in

> la...@iname.com wrote:
>> TOH 50 wrote:

>> > The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
>> >
>> > First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes
>> > his story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged
>> > assault was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said
>> > the prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons
>> > continue to poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
>>
>> He went on to say that you managed to get yourself convicted despite
>> a very shaky case that any half-competant defender could have got you
>> off of.
>>
>> But you've clearly lied about this case to us all these years,
>> surprise surprise. You've said the conviction was quashed later on,
>> but that is clearly not the case. Now you want us to believe that a
>> decade and a half after the incident the cop has suddenly decided to
>> go after you again.
>>
> It is not the cop who went after Sollog, it was the US government.

That doesn't explain the civil suit filed by the cop, liar. Of course the
criminal conviction was prosecuted by the government, it's a government
employee. But even if that weren't the case, the goverment prosecutes
criminals. In case you missed civics class, any govenment has a judicial
system.

> Sollog was railroaded by the US government.

I find it amazing that Sollog couldn't predict that. I also find it
mystifying that so few people care that Sollog is back in jail.

> He is innocent and in jail WITH NO BAIL.

That's what normally happens when someone flees the state for 10 years.
Judges tend to look at people like that as risks not to show up for trial
when they're caught.

> That has implications for everyone living in the US and
> shows what the US has become now.

Sollog didn't have to live there, dipshit.

> You carry on believing Altman then, a known traitor IMHO.

OMIGAWD! Howard's a traitor! Pleace to present the evidence to Homeland
Security.

> I'm sure terrorists have found his information VERY interesting.

Doesn't Sollog know if it is or not?

> You don't seem
> to care that Altman gave away secrets to terrorists. Shows the type of
> person you really are.

Gee, they were public documents. Try harder next time, fuckwit.

Message has been deleted

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 3:36:35 PM2/26/06

Darkwing wrote:
> "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
> la...@iname.com wrote:
> > TOH 50 wrote:
The problem is that he was innocent all along, so shouldn't have been
punished to start off with. Even anti-Sollog Altman said the
procecution's case had holes in it.

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 3:44:24 PM2/26/06

Chadwick Stone© wrote:

> TOH 50 [TOH...@yahoo.co.nz] has entered into testimony
> 1140974905....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com
> Your support of a known drunk/cop crippler shows the kind of person you
> are.

The cop lied. Sollog is innocent and will now prove his innocence in
court. Even Altman, who is anti-Sollog, said the prosecution's case had
holes in it. Sollog is a political prisoner.

His new official website is at www.sollogs.com

Henry McElroy

Feb 26, 2006, 4:09:18 PM2/26/06
TOH 50 [TOH...@yahoo.co.nz] has entered into testimony
1140986195.4...@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com

> Darkwing wrote:
>> "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in message
>> la...@iname.com wrote:
>>> TOH 50 wrote:

The cop you smeared all over the sidewalk spent months in rehab and is still
crippled today fucktard. You're a felonious drunken clown and a known
failure. Nothing more.

Message has been deleted

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 26, 2006, 5:41:58 PM2/26/06
On 24 Feb 2006 19:45:55 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
<1140839155....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>:

> But you morons continue to
> poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.

Poking fun at SoiledLog, the Failed Profit, is a Sacred and Holy
Obligation, commanded and sanctioned by God Himself.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Feb 26, 2006, 5:44:44 PM2/26/06
On 26 Feb 2006 09:28:25 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote in
alt.fan.art-bell in message
<1140974905....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>:

> It is not the cop who went after Sollog, it was the US government.
> Sollog was railroaded by the US government. He is innocent and in jail
> WITH NO BAIL. That has implications for everyone living in the US and
> shows what the US has become now.

Filthy foreign terrorists are inherent flight risks, and should never
be given bail.

Wally Anglesea™ <

Feb 26, 2006, 6:59:14 PM2/26/06
On Sun, 26 Feb 2006 21:18:05 GMT, "Chadwick StoneŠ"
<chad_...@127.0.0.1> wrote:

<SNIP>

>Liar. Soiled Pennis is a felon. Btw, did your hero predict his
>numerous incarcerations, various felonious misadventures, and the prison
>sex he would be enjo^H^H^H^H forced to endure?

Pennis didn't even predict that he'd become a laughing stock

>> His new official website is at www.soiled-pennis.com
>
>Spammer!

Oh, check out the new www.sollogs.com forum pages. Someone cleaned out
the very serious questions posted by inquisitive minds, which is
unfortunate, because there were some very interesting questions.

The administrator is very kind and thoughtful though,, and has set it
up so that you don't need to register to ask questions.

This is refreshingly open and honest.

--
"FOR I HAVE BECOME VENGEANCE AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH"

"YOUR DOOM IS WRITTEN IN THE STARS...."

"THE DREADED NAME HAS BEEN REVEALED...YOUR DOOM IS NEAR..."

DM in meltdown mode, February 2003

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 11:10:14 PM2/26/06

Ja ♥ wrote:
> His rantings make me laugh. I'll have to go visit the new site
> and hope I don't laugh so hard I piss myself.

Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/browse_thread/thread/8d12e928beaea7bd/b0340e6471d0a67a?lnk=st&q=theparanormal.net&rnum=2&hl=en#b0340e6471d0a67a

Sollog's new official website is at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 11:10:17 PM2/26/06

Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

TOH 50

Feb 26, 2006, 11:10:22 PM2/26/06

Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 12:15:34 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 20:10:14 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>Ja ? wrote:
>> His rantings make me laugh. I'll have to go visit the new site
>> and hope I don't laugh so hard I piss myself.
>
>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

Get off the drugs before you violate your parole.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 12:16:46 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 20:10:22 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

>Sollog's new official website is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

Rasta Khan

Feb 27, 2006, 12:18:39 AM2/27/06

> You can email me at: DrPostman(at)gmail.com

Why on Earth would anyone want to do a thing like that?

Rasta Khan

Feb 27, 2006, 12:23:48 AM2/27/06
Rasta Khan <Rast...@nada.nada> wrote in message
<Xns9777352B9C...@198.186.190.224>...

> Impertinent hairy ass monger with lowly pussy-poker and moist
> boy-pussy goes hungry for flat gash mallet for lusty groping. Mail me
> at <Rast...@nada.nada>

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 12:44:57 AM2/27/06
On 27 Feb 2006 05:18:39 GMT, Rasta Khan <Rast...@nada.nada> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in

Aww, another soiled dog fan shows up.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.
AFA-B Official Pollster & Hammer of Thor winner - August 2004

You can email me at: DrPostman(at)gmail.com

"I am the one they call Jesus."

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

TOH 50

Feb 27, 2006, 1:44:14 AM2/27/06
DrPostman wrote:
> On 25 Feb 2006 22:46:28 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>
> >Chadwick Stone© wrote:
> >> TOH 50 [TOH...@yahoo.co.nz] has entered into testimony
> >> 1140839155....@e56g2000cwe.googlegroups.com

> >> Liar, Soiled Pennis crippled a good cop.
> >>
> >> Btw, I spoke with Howard a while back, he sends his regards. He thought
> >> it amusing that the stories he wrote for City Paper were still being
> >> circulated.
> >>

> >I heard your friend Howard Altman is on the payroll of Mossad. You
> >should be careful hanging around with traiterous scum like that. Didn't
> >he reveal where the secret US nuke shelters are to terrorists in his
> >local rag? Sounds like a traitor to me.
>

> When are you going to stop using drugs? You will end up violating
> your parole.

Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/browse_thread/thread/8d12e928beaea7bd/b0340e6471d0a67a?lnk=st&q=theparanormal.net&rnum=2&hl=en#b0340e6471d0a67a

Sollog's new official website is at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM

Message has been deleted

Wally Anglesea™

Feb 27, 2006, 1:59:38 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 22:22:45 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> wrote:

>Chadwick Stone© wrote:

>> TOH 50 [TOH...@yahoo.co.nz] has entered into testimony

>> 1141013414.7...@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.com

>> > Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)
>>

>> Fuck off, spam^H^H^Hcammer!

>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)
>

>http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/browse_th...

>Sollog's new official website is at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.

whats' with the message from Osama Bin Laden?

>"Hello, my good freind.
>I am glad you are still free and able to operate. I was told that you had been arrested by the pig zionist police forces of your country.
>Allah Be Praised! I am so happy, my freind.
>I tried to contact you through the desired channels, but there was no answer, and the time is fast approaching.

>I have arranged for the materials you asked for, and they will be at the location you have specified, along with the money deposited into your account (as you agreed, I only pay 500,000 now, and 500,000 after successful completion.
>As the prophet (PBUH) said "The filthy zionists will be eliminated if you, my brothers only sacrifice yourselves"

>Allah willing, you will succed in your goal to bring about the breat burning when the flaming sword of Allah turns New York City, that den of evil, into ash.

>May Allah shine upon our glorious enterprise!

>Your dear freind always, Ossie Bin Laden

Has DHS been notified?
--

Find out about Australia's most dangerous Doomsday Cult:
http://users.bigpond.net.au/wanglese/pebble.htm

"You can't fool me, it's turtles all the way down."

Cujo DeSockpuppet

Feb 27, 2006, 2:06:08 AM2/27/06

> DrPostman wrote:
>> On 25 Feb 2006 22:46:28 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in
>> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

What's the BI on this?

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Winner of the 8/2000 & 2/2003 HL&S award & July 2005 Hammer of Thor.
Colonel of the Fanatic Legion. FL# 555-PLNTY Motto: ABUNDANCE!.
Supreme Holy Overlord of alt.fucknozzles. Hail Petitmorte!
"Have you people gone for counseling for your addiction to both
stupidity and the newsgroups?" - Ed vaporizes another Irony Meter.

Message has been deleted

*The Commentator*

Feb 27, 2006, 3:09:05 AM2/27/06
TOH 50 wrote:

> DrPostman wrote:
> > On 27 Feb 2006 05:18:39 GMT, Rasta Khan <Rast...@nada.nada> in
> > accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
> >
> > >DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in

> > >Why on Earth would anyone want to do a thing like that?
> >

> > Aww, another soiled dog fan shows up.
> >

> Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)
>

> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.prophecies.nostradamus/browse_th...
>
> Sollog's new official website is at WWW.SOLLOGS.COM.

And Sluglog is still in jail, where he will remain for a long, long time.

*The Commentator*

Feb 27, 2006, 3:10:48 AM2/27/06
TOH 50 wrote:

Solvents are not your friend, sparky.

*The Commentator*

Feb 27, 2006, 3:11:32 AM2/27/06
TOH 50 wrote:

Sluglog is back? I didn't even know he was gone. May he remain away for a long, long time.

la...@iname.com

Feb 27, 2006, 8:14:30 AM2/27/06

Corrected some of the spelling here for you

TOH 50 wrote:

> Beware of fat, deranged criminals
>
> http://groups.google.co.uk/group/alt.usenet.kooks
>
> Sollog's new official website is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

Have fun at your next hearing, Ennis. Care to make a prediction of when
your abused ass will finally get out of jail?

Lazi

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 9:14:52 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 22:28:59 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman wrote:
>> On 27 Feb 2006 05:18:39 GMT, Rasta Khan <Rast...@nada.nada> in
>> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:
>>
>> >DrPostman <Lo...@mysig.foremail> wrote in

>> >Why on Earth would anyone want to do a thing like that?
>>

>> Aww, another soiled dog fan shows up.
>>

>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

>Sollog's new official website is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 9:15:18 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 22:29:02 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2006 19:45:55 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

>> accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>> >The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
>> >
>> >First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
>> >story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
>> >was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
>> >prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
>> >poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
>>

>> Your pussy hurts.
>>

>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

>Sollog's new official website is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

Your pussy still hurts.

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 9:15:50 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 22:29:05 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>DrPostman wrote:
>> On 24 Feb 2006 20:14:05 -0800, "vicious queens"

>> <variou...@yahoo.com> in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>> >Your landlord called.
>>
>> To tell me that TOH's pussy hurts.

>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

>Sollog's new official website is at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sollog

It hurts so much every time it looks at the Wiki.

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 9:16:14 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 22:29:11 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>Darkwing wrote:
>> "BaronLurk" <von...@home.not> wrote in message

>> > Are you on that phone tree also?
>> > The Commissioner called me with the word that TOH's pussy hurts. It
>> > must be true!
>>

>> I was told that TOH had an inordinate amount of sand in their vagina causing
>> massive irritation.

>> DW
>

>Beware of PARA DISINFO AGENTS (must read)

Beware of BI, dumbass.

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 9:16:45 AM2/27/06
On 26 Feb 2006 22:44:14 -0800, "TOH 50" <TOH...@yahoo.co.nz> in

Evasion noted. Your parole is going to be violated

la...@iname.com

Feb 27, 2006, 1:55:55 PM2/27/06

TOH 50 wrote:
> la...@iname.com wrote:

> > TOH 50 wrote:

> > > The cop lied under oath. No crime was ever committed.
> > >
> > > First the cop said it was an accident, then years later he changes his
> > > story and says he was assaulted. The location of the alleged assault
> > > was also changed. Even Howard Altman, a Sollog critic, said the
> > > prosecution didn't have a leg to stand on. But you morons continue to
> > > poke fun at Sollog without knowing all the facts.
> >
> > He went on to say that you managed to get yourself convicted despite a
> > very shaky case that any half-competant defender could have got you off
> > of.
> >
> > But you've clearly lied about this case to us all these years, surprise
> > surprise. You've said the conviction was quashed later on, but that is
> > clearly not the case. Now you want us to believe that a decade and a
> > half after the incident the cop has suddenly decided to go after you
> > again.
> >
> It is not the cop who went after Sollog, it was the US government.
> Sollog was railroaded by the US government. He is innocent and in jail
> WITH NO BAIL. That has implications for everyone living in the US and
> shows what the US has become now.

When you're a serious flight risk, ie you legged it last time, you're
not going to be given bail. If you'd faced up to your responsibilities
then you wouldn't have spent the last year inside, would you Ennis?

> You carry on believing Altman then, a known traitor IMHO. I'm sure
> terrorists have found his information VERY interesting. You don't seem
> to care that Altman gave away secrets to terrorists. Shows the type of
> person you really are.

Ennis, YOU'RE the moron who mentioned Altman to support YOUR argument.
If he's a 'known traitor' then his assertion that the prosecution had
no case clearly cannot be trusted, can it?

You've been caught in a lie here. You have said, for years, that you
were cleared on appeal. That is clearly not the case. You got at least
a partial non-custodial sentance and you ran away. THAT is why you have
no bail now that justice has caught up with you.

Lazi

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

DrPostman

Feb 27, 2006, 9:14:40 PM2/27/06
On Mon, 27 Feb 2006 13:31:10 -0700, Phoenix <rbwa...@databasix.com>

in accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

>In article <i4h102537v2cvadhi...@4ax.com>,
> Wally Anglesea? <<wang...@spammersbigpondareparasites.net.au> wrote:

>> On Sat, 25 Feb 2006 09:37:58 +0000, Cardinal Chunder
>> <c...@foo.no.spam.xyzabcfghllaa.com> wrote:

>> >"Nikkee" Ensley has her own problems. 2 years community supervision for
>> >opium possession.
>> >
>> >http://www.dc.state.fl.us/appcommon/searchall.asp
>> >
>> >It's no wonder Ennis wants the money orders sent straight to his cell.
>>

>> Sloppydog has his address as:
>> 684439
>> 8301 State Rd
>> Philadelphia, PA 19136
>>
>> Does that mean 684439 is his prisoner number?
>
>It sure looks like it!
>
>> BWAHAHAHHAHAHHHAH!
>>
>> According to the webpages, he's been in since March 2005.
>>
>> It seems like only yesterday.....
>
>What shall we do on the 1-year anniversary of his imprisonment?

Can you send someone a pizza when they are in jail? Or
could we send one to the jailers for having to put up with
him and make sure to have them pass on their thanks to
John.

Wally Anglesea™

Feb 28, 2006, 4:37:02 PM2/28/06
On 27 Feb 2006 10:55:55 -0800, "la...@iname.com" <la...@iname.com>
wrote:

>You've been caught in a lie here. You have said, for years, that you
>were cleared on appeal. That is clearly not the case. You got at least
>a partial non-custodial sentance and you ran away. THAT is why you have
>no bail now that justice has caught up with you.

How come there's a 3 day limit on the forum entries at pennis's
website?

I mean, you cannot read a meaningful discussion in the open forums on
the new website ( www.sollogs.com, and hit the forums tab at the
bottom).

Which is a pity, because Pennis has seen fit to not moderate nor
require registration for those wishing to contribute. But evidently,
the admin process seems to clean up the threads every 3 days or so.

English game clowns are fun!

Feb 28, 2006, 4:39:45 PM2/28/06

Wally Anglesea™ wrote:
> On 27 Feb 2006 10:55:55 -0800, "la...@iname.com" <la...@iname.com>
> wrote:
>

> >You've been caught in a lie here. You have said, for years, that you
> >were cleared on appeal. That is clearly not the case. You got at least
> >a partial non-custodial sentance and you ran away. THAT is why you have
> >no bail now that justice has caught up with you.
>
> How come there's a 3 day limit on the forum entries at pennis's
> website?
>
> I mean, you cannot read a meaningful discussion in the open forums on
> the new website ( www.sollogs.com, and hit the forums tab at the
> bottom).
>
> Which is a pity, because Pennis has seen fit to not moderate nor
> require registration for those wishing to contribute. But evidently,
> the admin process seems to clean up the threads every 3 days or so.

The company called, they want their money back fo rthe deliberate
misrepresentation of your "product."

You ripped them off.

"Sir Michael is out of body."

Bot! Bot! Bot!

David Warren! Scaring trolls since 2006.

It is loading more messages.